It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Omen? US Flag Falls, Right on Cue During US Anthem at OIympics

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Pretty bizarre alright, and perhaps more than a coincidence? The flag falls off the mounting bar, precisely on time, right immediately after the part in the song that says "That our flag was still there"

Additional, clearer video here:
www.liveleak.com...
(Thanks ATS member QuantumPhysicist)

Just. Too. WEIRD!

Synchronicity? Bad Omen? A cheap trick? Political statement? Prophetic?

lol, cheap Chinese mountings? :shk:

The flag had already settled in the fixed, raised position! I mean I could see it maybe as it was being raised cause of the additional stress, but that timing is just off the hook!
edit on Wed Aug 8th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

+40 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
America fell in 1913. The paperwork is just not yet complete.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
very interesting. It is probably a product of an equipment malfunction or of human error. There was quite a breeze and all the flags were moving about as it was being raised. Maybe these were not designed for use in such windy situations. The timing is strange but it could just be a coincidence. I guess we shall see...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The fall of the US?

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

What are the odds of that happening, right at that time in the song? And what are the odds that it was rigged to fall? Near zero? They'd be crucified if it was found out to be rigged!

As a believer in synchronicity, I think this was something else.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I would say it was an accident if one side came off and began to fall, leading to the other side being pulled off from it.
Instead, you can clearly see both sides coming off at pretty much the exact same time. There's no coincidence in that.

This must be a pretense to a false flag! (pun intended
)
edit on 8/8/12 by QuantumPhysicist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Here's more of a higher resolution closeup video of it-

www.liveleak.com...

Flag falls around 0:37 seconds. In fact, it falls during when the wind looks like it's beginning to die down a tiny bit, not pick up!
edit on 8/8/12 by QuantumPhysicist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

edit on 8-8-2012 by 12voltz because: weird

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Spooky

Hopefully that was just a really well, badly timed, coincidence and nothing more.

Part of me wants to lean to this being a warning of some kind, but the other part of me is too scared to think that that might have been a warning of something ominous coming soon.

I don't think I've ever seen a flag fall before (especially not at the Olympics). That poor athlete. They finally made it to the top spot on the podium and are enjoying their moment, when all of a sudden their flag drops.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
According to Google, this event happened on August 4th. It's odd how it's just now being spread around.

Needless to say, it's hard to tell if it's prophetic or not until the Olympics are over.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
There is NO such thing as a coincidence. Rigged, plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
is this the false flag everyone has been waiting for?

intriguing

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Comments and ratings have been turned off on you tube, in case the big tough americans get insulted.
Truth hurts, huh?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by crazyguy2012

What are the odds of that happening, right at that time in the song? And what are the odds that it was rigged to fall? Near zero? They'd be crucified if it was found out to be rigged!

As a believer in synchronicity, I think this was something else.

Pretty chilling...I think for a lot of people this was a telling and ironic coincidence...I wonder how many people in the stands that witnessed this had a thought in their head that...it was symbolic for what is really happening to the US...

I tend to agree with you on this. Ive been noticing synchronicity more and more lately and there is definitely a message behind it...

I don't think this was rigged or was intentional and I don't think that it was just by chance that it fell exactly on cue...

great find, thanks for sharing this...
edit on 8-8-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
S&F for a good catch. It was indeed very eerie timing. I am calling this one "RIGGED". The timing is just too coincidental. Either someone is having a heck of a laugh or it is an omen of some sort. I just don't see it being a coincidence. I am not who sees conspiracies everywhere I look... but this is just wow.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
lol, I have no clue folks. I watch it over again, especially the liveleak clip, and I don't see how else it could have come off of there...

Oh wait, maybe it was a Chinese UFO lantern that flew up there in some other dimension and cut the mounts, and like the crop circles, contains some eerie, ominous message?

*Strange thoughts enter head*

"If the US was headed in the right direction, it would have been the other two flags that would have fallen off, leaving the sole US flag on the bar."

"Serena Williams has been a naughty girl."

"Cheap Chinese slave labor producing even cheaper flag mountings."

"The powers of the universe are really trying to tell us something."

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I think it's a funny coincidence.. I can't see really much more behind it.. Why go through alot of effort to make a flag fall off during a nation's theme song other then a joke..

If it was really a false flag hint by some NWO or anything like that, i'd imagine it being on something "bigger" like the opening ceremony or something like that? To me that makes more sense if it really has a meaning.
edit on 8-8-2012 by Elexio because: typo

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
on a lighter note, they need to ban gravity from the Olympics!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
they can wipe the floor with it all they want....I carry it in my heart....and it will never fall from there..

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Yes, it is prophecy. As the flag fell by the wind, so will the US fall by the Word of God.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join