It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Omen? US Flag Falls, Right on Cue During US Anthem at OIympics

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
That's pretty worrisome! My question is HOW??? Did anyone notice the person laughing? Americans are so far in DENIAL they can't see what's happening, right before their very eyes. They have this attitude, like "everything is fine". That was embarrassing!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I would think as many have said it was a planned NWO event wouldn't it make more sense that the other two flags fall leaving only the American one?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Well, there is our 2012 Olympics FALSE FLAG event.

Sorry.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by TrueAmerican

How about a windy day and poorly attached simple!

SILENCE!

We will have no common sense in these here threads you scallywag!

I agree. It must be a really slow news day if the folks on ATS are debating a flag falling.

Seriously people, get a grip. The flag fell down, big deal! Why does it "have to be" planned? Why "must" it be an "omen"?

I think a lot of people here need to reintroduce themselves to the force of gravity. Stand on a chair and jump off, is that an "omen" of something, or a message? No, it's you jumping off a chair, and gravity doing the rest for you.

Oh, and coincidences most certainly do exist.

tell you what; we'll leave you to your deluded fantasy, and you leave us to ours, how's that sound?

coincidence my ass, both points detached at the same time, just when the wind lays low, and at that part of the anthem? Lmfao, if it flew off and wrote "illuminati" in the sky you'd still say it was a coincidence.

Oh, and you might believe they exist, many people do not, so as far as an arguement goes, that one is complete rubbish

And in case it wasn't obvious yet; it doesn't HAVE to be rigged, the universe can manifest itself without the help of human hands, it has for the past couple of billion years, all "coincidence"

edit on 8/8/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/8/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Does anyone know exactly how the flags are attached?

Also, how exactly could it be rigged to fall at that moment?

What a strange thread

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
lol, cheap Chinese mountings? :shk:

whats with the racist comments.

sad.

anyway, looks like the US is about to get some. good luck with that.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by drivebricker
Typical Chinese Junk Flag, it probably tore. The Russians probably made their own flag.

more racist comments.

ATS is full of racists these days

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
When will all of you doom and gloom people realize that the more you wish upon ill will of the human race, the more those things will never happen. For anyone to believe that anything sinister or evil will happen at the Olympics is just completely ridiculous.

Get out of your mothers basements, take a walk, enjoy life and stop looking for seemingly empty clues. It will not happen. Nor will it ever.

People have to realize that while yes, there are some pretty horrible events that take place, and for whatever those reasons are, nothing will ever happen at a sporting event as it is the one place where all nations do come together, even North Korea competes. So if you think for one minute that any terrorist attack, any BS Illuminati attack will take place, you are sadly mistaken as it would be the worst crime, unforgivable in our current world history, and no country would want anything less than the fullest extent of UK and international Law brought down upon those responsible.

But again, there is not 1 organization with a well oiled machine in operation that would touch the Olympics with a ten foot pole.

You kids need to wake up and realize that the constant fear you are living in is exactly where "They" want you to be. Where ever in the hell that is.
edit on 8-8-2012 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

I heard earthquakes took two weeks off too, to compete at the Olympics you know! "Team Earthquake All Stars", I'm rooting for 'em!

In other words, you're a goddamn fool to think nothing CAN happen, I'll save this post should anything happen (god forbid).

I have said this time and time again and have yet to receive response from ignoramuses like you;

THERE IS AN ARMY FORCE READY IN LONDON. They are obviously prepared yet we can not be? Troll some more, if you have to prove a point by concluding everyone who is suspicious still lives in their mothers basement, I'm going with the fact that you truly are the biggest loser in this thread. Go apply you baseless pseude-psychoanalysis on you mom, she might enjoy seeing her son spending his time wisely in her basement

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
If there was no wind and the flags were not blowing around, THEN the flag fell it would be weird, creepy, an omen, "event" or just something to talk about.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
hahah

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Point 1. If this had been the Chinese or Russian flag, same type of coincidence, the American MSM would be headlining it, and the corresponding government of that flag would be calling it an international incident. (IMHO)

Point 2. The timing to the anthem, the fact that it dropped from both corners at the same time, looks very NOT coincidental. I don't think it is.

Point 3. If you listen close you can hear applause/laughter. (Maybe I imagined that?). One should not be amused even if it is not ones own flag, it is the Olympic games and that should be a ceremony of goodwill amongst nations. (OK I'm probably delusional on that one.)

Point 4. Probably not an omen, but IF intentional in any way then very insulting, a slap in the face.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
What I find most interesting about the video is the crowd reaction.

Is it just me or does the crowd seem rather pleased?

Rigged? Coincidence? Call it what you will, but I'll call it an Omen.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Oh hi, it's me again with another "Rave' Review" of this strange event.
Let's do an anagrammatic study for the phrase:
"The Star Spangled Banner"

The Star Spangled Banner

=Has best partner: England

=Arab plans strengthened

= El ends that banner grasp ,=lets banner's hang depart

= Pendant stable hang errs

Just as I suspected.......

edit on 8-8-2012 by RavenSpeaks because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I noticed the wind seemed to ease off as the flag fell away from both sides simultaneously......

Sometimes coincidences happen but this just seemed too perfect....

I would say that this was planned by somebody...perhaps a practical joke or something more sinister....

time will tell

Peace

edit on 8-8-2012 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It's to bad people put so much stock in symbolism. On first glance it seem it would be pretty difficult to rig it so it fell at a particular time without having some string or wire attached or some battery operated electro mechanical device rigged up to it that would be visible.

Symbolism only has meaning as people focus their thoughts on it. This was really meaningless just a coincidence. And yes there are lots of coincidences not everything happens for a particular reason. Let it go not worth the energy expended on it.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Is it coincident? Yes and no. I mean it does not matter. Like William Shakespeare said: All the world's a stage. Excelent video, got me excited!! Anyway for me there is no coincidents. -llllo@ollll-

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
What I find most interesting about the video is the crowd reaction.

Rigged? Coincidence? Call it what you will, but I'll call it an Omen.

43 flag, 4 pages of response and only 3 person (including me that notice it) ? Wow

The crowd "oohhh, then whispers, then laugh, then applaud" (all while standing)

Tell me o Raven, what that means.
I dont really care about the falling flag timing etc, its the response that matters. If I'm the athlete, I would run to get the flag, screw officials!.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

Originally posted by NullVoid

Tell me o Raven, what that means.

What did you expect them to do?

Cry?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by starshift

It actually fell in 1933 with the inception of the Emergency Banking Act. The Federal Reserve Act just allowed them to take control of the monetary supply, causing the depression so that they could come back and say "Well since you can't keep your finances in order, we're gonna do it for you." The Emergency Banking Act effectively turned the USA into a corporation. Whenever you see that term USA Inc. , it's not a joke, it really is.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by discolo

Next to your predictable anti-american tough guy comment, this is the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join