It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't care about the rules on this one, I'm too upset, furious, stunned, whatever.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The only things worse than a murderer of unborn babies is a racist murderer of unborn babies. I truly believe there is a special place reserved for this monster in hell.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

So they can choose state sanctioned murder, and you have no issues with that.

Interesting semantics how you immediately emotionally label it 'murder'. Anyway, yes they can and no I don't.

I guess you also support the choice of those parents that killed their born children, too, right?

Wow, massive strawman fail. Really? That's the best you've got?

Their beliefs, their choices, right? What's the difference?

The difference is the law. It's not complicated.

Nope, killing another human being, not in self defense, is murder. It's wrong, no matter what the law says. The laws used to allow slavery. If they did again, would you be alright with that? Not quite as simple as you want it to be. And no, not a strawman argument. Killing your child is killing your child, no matter what he age. If you disagree, then you are stating that murder is acceptable if the victim falls within certain guidelines. I guess you have no issues with babies born alive, from botched abortions, being left to die either, right? I mean, the law protects that. As it stands, you can now legally kill your child, if that child is at the "fetus" stage. If they adjusted the law to allow killing "infants", or "toddlers", would you still support it? You have yet to explain WHY you agree with the law. If the only argument is that it IS the law, that's not a very good argument.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by WildWorld
Gotta love how all these people against abortion are having their own children instead of adopting children that were given up. You have no right.

It's like complaining about the president when you didn't vote.
edit on 8-8-2012 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

What, you think people against killing children should not be allowed to have any? Really? Besides which, a lot of people DO adopt. Being against murder doesn't mean you should be willing to have all the victims move in with you, does it?

I didnt say they shouldnt be allowed to have any, did I? Dont try to put words in my mouth. Yes, I think if they think something is a problem then they should stop being a part of that problem. What have they done for these babies? For these mothers that are having abortions? Have they done something to help the situation besides complain? Besides harrass?
You're right a lot of people do adopt. But let's be realistic.......most of the people who adopt are people who are unable to have their own children, not abortion activists.
And yes, If I'm against murder and would like to save someone from being murdered I would allow them to move in with me to save their life.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Yes, I understand a lot of these people don't care, are not smart enough to not get pregnant in the first place, and so forth, but making it legal to kill off any babies that result isn't helping anyone.

Not sure I can take you seriously after this statement.

The place to start is in teaching self respect, moral values, and abstinence. Yes, it can, and does work. Since people were told they could do as they please, the increase in unwanted pregnancies has skyrocketed. When teens start learning that they do NOT have to go around having sex, that it isn't "acceptable", those rates drop.

Well are you out there teaching self respect, moral values, and abstinence? Whose job is it to do this? The states? The families? The teachers? I'm pretty sure people within the united states are well aware of the wide range of morals they may choose, but they're still heavily influenced by their surroundings. To put it bluntly, you can't teach idiots.

Look at the idiot in this video. She seems to come from a good home, nonetheless! Some people simply don't learn, period. Those people tend to end up in situations like this....where they do stupid things, and don't mind the consequences.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well i don't think babies should be aborted at all regardless of ethnicity, that in and of itself is murder since life begins in the blood. That's why were forbidden to consume blood, which comes from our jewish roots. In this day and age no one should be ignorant of how babies are made. Don't be a fool, wrap your tool or better yet, practice abstinence! If people are not ready to have children then they should not have sex, the best way to prevent conception is to not have sex. So save the life of a future baby and don't do it.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Oh pulease, come down off the cross will ya? Babies get killed all over the world for different reasons...you gonna save them too? How about you pull a ole chinese lady and adopt 35 kids from the trash heaps in China and raise them as yer own if you cared about unwanted kids. You do that and I'll shut up and stop giving you flak.

Think of it as culling the herd...I know that sounds cold, but in this day and age where parents are too stupid to live in the first place, maybe women who abort are doing them children and society a favor.

The good doctor was right in a sense, not how he put it, but in his assertion that an unwanted kid is just as bad as a aborted one. Fact of the matter is...its not your body, not your kid, not your choice. If more people would just pay attention to themselves and not the personal actions of others that only effect that person..this world might actually be a neat place to live in with much less BS we'd have to put up with.

I know one thing is for sure, if we did mind our own business, we'd have less nosey neighbors driving around shooting people in hoodies because they were too nosey for their own good.

You might think your part of a solution somehow, but believe me it just seems that way.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

If they adjusted the law to allow killing "infants", or "toddlers", would you still support it?

I read an article from the Oxford Journal of Medicine where doctors are already presenting acceptable cases of "post birth abortion" to be legalized. So it's coming, just a matter of time. God help us all. I don't want to live to see that day.
edit on 8-8-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

And tell me, what if God agree'd with our Indian Doctor?? Not for performing the abortions, but for performing them for all the right reasons?

That would make you in the wrong when your both standing at the pearly gates wouldnt it? So then does that mean your afterlife wouldbe a little warmer than expected?

Judge not least ye be judged......Gee I wonder who said that...darn it whats his name?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

And I care because we are supposed to. God cares about me, and I don't deserve it.

The law is a better argument than your sky pixie emotional response.

Nope, killing another human being, not in self defense, is murder. It's wrong, no matter what the law says. The laws used to allow slavery. If they did again, would you be alright with that? Not quite as simple as you want it to be. And no, not a strawman argument. Killing your child is killing your child, no matter what he age. I guess you have no issues with babies born alive, from botched abortions, being left to die either, right? I mean, the law protects that. As it stands, you can now legally kill your child, if that child is at the "fetus" stage. If they adjusted the law to allow killing "infants", or "toddlers", would you still support it? You have yet to explain WHY you agree with the law. If the only argument is that it IS the law, that's not a very good argument.

Slavery is a strawman as sentient, cogent beings are involved as is killing infants or toddlers.

'If you disagree, then you are stating that murder is acceptable if the victim falls within certain guidelines.

Fair enough, I have no problem with that.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Yes, I understand a lot of these people don't care, are not smart enough to not get pregnant in the first place, and so forth, but making it legal to kill off any babies that result isn't helping anyone.

The place to start is in teaching self respect, moral values, and abstinence. Yes, it can, and does work. Since people were told they could do as they please, the increase in unwanted pregnancies has skyrocketed. When teens start learning that they do NOT have to go around having sex, that it isn't "acceptable", those rates drop.

Well are you out there teaching self respect, moral values, and abstinence? Whose job is it to do this? The states? The families? The teachers? I'm pretty sure people within the united states are well aware of the wide range of morals they may choose, but they're still heavily influenced by their surroundings. To put it bluntly, you can't teach idiots.

Look at the idiot in this video. She seems to come from a good home, nonetheless! Some people simply don't learn, period. Those people tend to end up in situations like this....where they do stupid things, and don't mind the consequences.

Don't use Maury Povich as a source. That guy lost whatever credibility he had in the 1990's. He jumped on the trash tv bandwagon using actors like Jerry Springer long time ago.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
The only things worse than a murderer of unborn babies is a racist murderer of unborn babies. I truly believe there is a special place reserved for this monster in hell.

He's racist now? Does he choose what race of babies to abort? He hand picks his clients? He makes black women get pregnant and then have abortions? Or is he racist because he said "ugly black babies"? What if he just said "are you going to adopt all of these black babies?" or "are you going to adopt all of these ugly babies?". Is he racist because white people came to his door to harass him so he said something to one of them because he knew it would hit a nerve? Because he knew one of the white jesus freak people at his door were racist themselves and would not adopt what THEY would think is an "ugly black baby" ?????

I guess those lovely religious people who came to his door and made the video did what they set out to do.
Some people are so gullible. Smh

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I wasn't aware of that.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Gotta love how all these people against abortion are having their own children instead of adopting children that were given up. You have no right.

It's like complaining about the president when you didn't vote.
edit on 8-8-2012 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

What, you think people against killing children should not be allowed to have any? Really? Besides which, a lot of people DO adopt. Being against murder doesn't mean you should be willing to have all the victims move in with you, does it?

I didnt say they shouldnt be allowed to have any, did I? Dont try to put words in my mouth. Yes, I think if they think something is a problem then they should stop being a part of that problem. What have they done for these babies? For these mothers that are having abortions? Have they done something to help the situation besides complain? Besides harrass?
You're right a lot of people do adopt. But let's be realistic.......most of the people who adopt are people who are unable to have their own children, not abortion activists.
And yes, If I'm against murder and would like to save someone from being murdered I would allow them to move in with me to save their life.

"Gotta love how all these people against abortion are having their own children instead of adopting children that were given up. You have no right. " Those are your words; I didn't put them in your mouth. You stated that if people against abortion have children, they should not be allowed to protest abortion. People having children (necessary for the continuation of the species) are NOT part of the problem of abortions. They are allowing their children to live, the same as they state others should do. Leading by example. Have they done anything else? Oh, yeah. Many adopt or offer foster care that DO have children. Many more donate to centers to support mothers in need, or volunteer at such places. Many offer their homes to teen mothers that are told they aren't welcome in their own, by angry parents. They offer counseling for the unmentioned aftereffects of abortions, investigate the very real dangers (it isn't nearly as safe as the industry claims!), and are there for a shoulder to dry on when one is needed.

Glad you would do that. However, you can be against murder, and unable to do that, and still be in the right.

If you can locate them, listen sometime to the testimonies of post-abortive mothers. You will hear some truly heartbreaking stories, and some shocking information as well.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

“I as a taxpayer do not wish to pay for those babies to be born and brought up; and kill those people in Colorado,”

Obviously this "Medicine Doctor" doesn’t realize that the person who did the shooting in Colorado was born a “Beautiful White baby”.

We have a Medical Inquisition. Medical Science is "in the dark ages" ~ Robert S. Mendelsohn, M.D.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I don't want to get into the blasphemous immorality of this article/video but what I never understood is why people complain about where their tax dollars go.
Who cares? It's not like we have a say in funneling the funds anywhere!
Whether it goes to feed a murderer in prison, pay for illegal wars or fill the pockets of some CEO..........who cares? I mean, why care? Why care about something we have no control over?

And why do people care what other people do when it ultimately doesn't effect them? Are their lives that empty?
How about freeing all the caged animals housed in these zoos first? That seems far more morally important than what a stranger does with their pregnancy!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

It's a serious statement, and I DO teach it. I have raised two children to adulthood, and they didn't get pregnant, or cause one, in school. That SHOULD start at home, of course, but when society makes it so easy to have no consequences, it's hard to get that message through to parents. No one learns from a mistake for which they feel no consequences. I also speak out in various places (not just here) on the issue.

Yeah, some people are hard to teach, but in most cases, with a teen like that one, the parents are not as innocent and upstanding as they want you to believe. I have known people who talked about a teen saying such things, and they pretended to be all righteous, but were in fact the type to sleep around (even with someone married). This one in particular was trying to get pregnant with guy before he even asked her to marry him. Not knowing for certain if he WOULD ask. Knowing she's be in a bad position if he didn't. Then she was "shocked" when her teen talked about having a baby.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere

Oh pulease, come down off the cross will ya? Babies get killed all over the world for different reasons...you gonna save them too? How about you pull a ole chinese lady and adopt 35 kids from the trash heaps in China and raise them as yer own if you cared about unwanted kids. You do that and I'll shut up and stop giving you flak.

Think of it as culling the herd...I know that sounds cold, but in this day and age where parents are too stupid to live in the first place, maybe women who abort are doing them children and society a favor.

The good doctor was right in a sense, not how he put it, but in his assertion that an unwanted kid is just as bad as a aborted one. Fact of the matter is...its not your body, not your kid, not your choice. If more people would just pay attention to themselves and not the personal actions of others that only effect that person..this world might actually be a neat place to live in with much less BS we'd have to put up with.

I know one thing is for sure, if we did mind our own business, we'd have less nosey neighbors driving around shooting people in hoodies because they were too nosey for their own good.

You might think your part of a solution somehow, but believe me it just seems that way.

I am not on any cross. Being Christian doesn't make me be Christ. Standing up for the lives of slaughtered millions isn't being "on a cross", either. It's being a caring human being.

If I had the resources, and could save children that would be aborted, you better believe I would. That is THE main thing I would do if I were to come into some huge sum of money. The thing is, though, the women aborting would not stop even if potential adoptive parents stood outside the clinics, offered to pay all expenses, and take the baby as their own. There ARE people that offer that. "Sounds cold"? Sounds like something. "Cold" isn't the word I would use. "Not your kid"? Really? Caylee Anthony wasn't your kid; did you condemn her mother? Not your kid, not your choice, right? The ONLY difference is the age of the child in question.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

If they adjusted the law to allow killing "infants", or "toddlers", would you still support it?

I read an article from the Oxford Journal of Medicine where doctors are already presenting acceptable cases of "post birth abortion" to be legalized. So it's coming, just a matter of time. God help us all. I don't want to live to see that day.
edit on 8-8-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Yes, you are right; they want it. They already support it, in allowing babies born alive after abortions to die, and really, in "partial birth" ones as well. Yes, it's coming. The best hope I have is that we will be gone before then, along with all those unwanted babies, and maybe during that time they will be unable to conceive. Time has to be short!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

They have no right to complain, not have babies. They can have all the babies they want. But don't sit here on a high horse condeming people for having abortions and/or performing abortions when they haven't done a damn thing to help what is the cause of the problem to begin with.

Nevermind, I take back what I said.......They do have a right to complain. They have as much right as the doctor has to say what he said....but not more.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
www.southasiamail.com...

Hospitals have a responsibility to the public to make sure that doctors are practicing good medicine, through the process of fair and unbiased peer review. However, Presbyterian Hospital in Charlotte abused this process to discriminate against Dr. Ron Virmani because he was born in India. On September 1, 1995, they kicked him out of the hospital after a very secretive sham internal peer review, labeling 24 of his patient charts "problematic". An expert of North Carolina Medical Board stated that Dr. Virmani met the standard of care. Dr. Virmani lost his ob-gyn career and his professional standing. He and his family suffered tremendously for 16 long years and still continue to suffer.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join