It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't care about the rules on this one, I'm too upset, furious, stunned, whatever.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
And I care because we are supposed to. God cares about me, and I don't deserve it.

The law is a better argument than your sky pixie emotional response.

Those that create laws against His will stand before Him and have to defend themselves. They will have no defense. Not really into pixies, either.

Nope, killing another human being, not in self defense, is murder. It's wrong, no matter what the law says. The laws used to allow slavery. If they did again, would you be alright with that? Not quite as simple as you want it to be. And no, not a strawman argument. Killing your child is killing your child, no matter what he age. I guess you have no issues with babies born alive, from botched abortions, being left to die either, right? I mean, the law protects that. As it stands, you can now legally kill your child, if that child is at the "fetus" stage. If they adjusted the law to allow killing "infants", or "toddlers", would you still support it? You have yet to explain WHY you agree with the law. If the only argument is that it IS the law, that's not a very good argument.

Originally posted by khimbarSlavery is a strawman as sentient, cogent beings are involved as is killing infants or toddlers.

"Cogent beings" as defined by whom? When the class you all into is considered less, will you then protest? The unborn are human beings as well. What, you think they somehow transform magically from something else into human as they pass through the birth canal?

'If you disagree, then you are stating that murder is acceptable if the victim falls within certain guidelines.

Originally posted by khimbarFair enough, I have no problem with that.

Well, that's honest. Can't say what I think of that statement, but it's honest.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by WildWorld
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

They have no right to complain, not have babies. They can have all the babies they want. But don't sit here on a high horse condeming people for having abortions and/or performing abortions when they haven't done a damn thing to help what is the cause of the problem to begin with.

Nevermind, I take back what I said.......They do have a right to complain. They have as much right as the doctor has to say what he said....but not more.

First, I have pointed out many ways people DO try and help. You ignored that. Second, yes, they DO have a right to speak out on the taking of lives. The cause of the problem is that the "law" has decided that certain people are a "lesser class" than others, and not deserving of the basic right to live.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hahaha, society is indeed falling apart and nutcase doctors are helping pave the way.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

That abortionist is an ugly person; not the babies.

I personally think that black babies are beautiful!..as well as the black race. Gorgeous skin, hair, teeth, eyelashes etc. I am white and when I was little I used to watch a lot of musical shows; and I liked the black musicians best; I remember asking my Grandma; "why can't I be black?"

Anyway.....the abortionist (to me) is an egotistical nut! He certainly revealed himself; and who he is; is rotten to the core!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
More on the Dr. Virmani....
www.semmelweissociety3.net...

Suspension from a hospital is a kiss of death for any physician! Without hospital privileges, I could never deliver another baby nor help women in need of gynecologic surgery. My future went blank in front of my eyes!

edit on 8-8-2012 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
And more from Dr. Virmani....

ayjw.org...

If a set of good old white boys of the hospital (many hospitals are ruled by such white power elite) want to get rid of a minority physician, it is simply a matter of giving him an unfavorable peer review and throwing him out on the street. Once labeled a “bad doctor”, this information gets entered in the National Practitioner Data Bank and the career of the reviewed physician suffers an agonizing premature death. This is exactly what happened in my case.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
So this doctor, who makes racist statements and kills the unborn, claims he was fired because of his origins? Really? Well, gee, boo hoo. How about some unbiased source, some actual PROOF, of these claims of his that you are posting? If that was true, how much worse that he would make such a racist statement??

Well, enough of this for one day. Out of here for a bit.
edit on 8-8-2012 by LadyGreenEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 8-8-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

"Cogent beings" as defined by whom? When the class you all into is considered less, will you then protest? The unborn are human beings as well. What, you think they somehow transform magically from something else into human as they pass through the birth canal?

Right, so now we've magically jumped from abortions, to killing toddlers and infants to coming after me and 'my class' whatever that is? Gosh, when did that happen? You should open a scarecrow shop with all these spare strawmen you have lying about the place.

I don't know when they magically become human, nor do I much care. The law says a woman can choose up to a certain point. So lets randomly use that one as the point of cogency.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

So this doctor, who makes racist statements and kills the unborn, claims he was fired because of his origins? Really? Well, gee, boo hoo. How about some unbiased source, some actual PROOF, of these claims of his that you are posting? If that was true, how much worse that he would make such a racist statement??

Yes. Much better to base all our ranting about him based on a 38 second youtube clip. That's much more balanced.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
*snip*
i think abortion rights people should have blown-up color pictures of dead women that bled out between their legs, all from botched abortions, standing in front of churches every sunday...big 4 ft by 6 ft color photos.

Then you had better add all of the murdered children's pictures as well. Those cut up, those poisoned by saline, all of them. Nope, that you would call "wrong".

they have been showing those pictures (big color photos) here in stockton for years....look, i don't like abortion, the women getting them do not like to do it.....i give women the credit for having the intellectual and emotional capacity to make that decision. if you do not think this is hard on them, or it is an easy decision, you have never been alone and talked personally with one of them.
those fetuses by the way, that you say were "cut up, and poisoned", also was happening long before roe v wade came along. it was just taking place on a kitchen table by some amatuer abortionist, away from societies ignorant and naive citizens........so you get the law changed and what???? abortion WILL NOT END, you simply will be protected from knowing about it.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It is strange that Virami was so racist about the black babies he loves to abort, because RACISM was his exact claim against a hospital that removed his clinical privileges.

According to the AMA news, Presbyterian Hospital and Presbyterian Hospital Matthews, part of Novant Health Inc., summarily suspended Dr. Virmani’s staff membership and clinical privileges after the hospital reviewed a case in which the ob-gyn punctured a patient’s iliac artery during a laparoscopic procedure in 1994.

The Committee reviewed all cases in which Virmani had been the primary care physician since August of 1993 and found 24 of the 102 cases to be problematic. Based on the Committee's report, Novant suspended Virmani's privileges, pending a review by Presbyterian's Medical Board.

Racist sees aborting ‘ugly black babies’ as a service to the taxpayers

edit on 8-8-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Because of what he does for work you you are unwilling to try and understand why he made the statements he made to the people he made them to. You have jumped on the killer racist evil doctor bandwagon because of a 38 second video in which he rhetoricaly ASKS a group of white religious people harassing him at his door if THEY would adopt what he presumes THEY would find to be an "ugly black baby". Seriously????

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Would you think it was right to tell others that they should "seek an easy out"? Or force one on them? That is what those people are all about.

Incorrect. You're equating a luxury with a right. It's bizarre.

Anyone they feel isn't deserving, they believe should be put to death. When dictators do that, we call them evil, but when masses of clinics do, and people push for death for the elderly and disabled, it's "saving resources"? WOW. So Hitler was right, because he wanted the resources for the people he felt were more beneficial?

Look, you're twisting pretty hardcore here. These people are ALREADY going to die. The thought is why should we spend a lot of resources helping out terminally ill, or unproductive people? It makes no damned sense.

It's not about feeling one group is superior to another, or any other belief, really. There's objective data which can be used to assess someone's worth and potential benefit to society.

Utilitarian bioethics is based on the premise that the distribution of resources is a zero-sum game, and therefore medical decisions should logically be made on the basis of each person's total future productive value and happiness, their chance of survival from the present, and the resources required for treatment.
For those whose cost of medical treatment or maintenance outweighs their total future economic value (because they are terminally ill, are no longer productive, and have no reasonable chance of becoming productive or happy in the foreseeable future), it is economically efficient to free up medical resources by not treating them.
As an example of this logic, every nurse who cares for a terminally ill Alzheimer's or cancer patient, a comatose individual, or an individual in a vegetative state, is one less nurse to take care of a sick baby or a 12-year-old gunshot victim. See opportunity cost.
Therefore, the benefits utilitarian bioethics include increased medical expenditure on other patients with a higher chance of survival and return to a productive and/or happy status. This would ideally lead to an overall net increase in wealth and happiness.
The perceived disadvantage of utilitarian bioethics include: potential justifications for physicians to kill patients, a gravitation towards acceptance of mortality and death, lack of medical progress (as the treatment of severe injuries would not be explored), the uncertainty in measuring 'happiness', and the possibility of classification of many disabled or old people as "nonpersons".
Utilitarian Bioethics

There ARE only so many doctors, nurses, and high-tech equipment which can be used for people. It makes no damned sense to treat everyone as equal in this sense. We're simply not. I don't care if you really want to feel this way. It's just not reasonable.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Stupid. We all bleed red blood. Colour doesn't matter. Killing baby blacks will give the PTB the precedent for killing other kind of babies. What if they decide, they can kill those they judge as mentally unfit too? What if they decide they do a new "test that finds out who's good, and who has a genetics prone to revolution" and decide to kill those? They have the DNA maps, y'all know. This is what is in store for our future. Eugenics. US government is just a continuity of the 3th Reich.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Stupid. We all bleed red blood. Colour doesn't matter. Killing baby blacks will give the PTB the precedent for killing other kind of babies. What if they decide, they can kill those they judge as mentally unfit too? What if they decide they do a new "test that finds out who's good, and who has a genetics prone to revolution" and decide to kill those? They have the DNA maps, y'all know. This is what is in store for our future. Eugenics. US government is just a continuity of the 3th Reich.

It's a well known fact that all ethnicities are 100% human. A black man can get a white woman pregnant, a white man can get a black woman pregnant. Native americans can breed with white people (I'm a product of that union), Chinese can breed with south american amazonian tribe peoples. Eskimo's can breed with portugeuese. It's more than just in the blood it's in the DNA because we all share the same DNA and if the world was a giant melting pot there would eventually be no ethnicity, all would be assimiliated and disappear.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
hwashingtonexaminer.com...

I'm supposed to post intelligent comments about this. There are none to make. I'm not supposed to make minimal posts. There is nothing more I can say. There is no blood or adult material in the accompanying article and video. Just go watch it.

Evil, sick, hateful. I'm sorry, I'm going to go get sick.

With respect,
Charles1952
edit on 7-8-2012 by charles1952 because: (no reason given)

Then maybe you should calm down and realize that if you're not a female, you don't don't have a valid point of view on the subject. And neither does any other man in my opinion. Myself included.

I admit, the guy was stupid for saying what he did but, even if you are an abortion doctor, if you're not a female then you're not going to have an educated opinion about whether abortion is right or wrong. What we're talking about here is a MAJOR modification to a woman's body. You're taking a human life out of it. I for one am not going to sit in judgement of a woman who does this or doesn't do it. It's their body and their choice.

And I'm certainly not going to throw my moral point of view into this because, for example, for all the women out there who have been raped and ended up pregnant because of it, they have enough issues to deal with. Issues that a MAN caused by the way, to where I'm not going to insult them by throwing my two cents worth in. And neither should anybody else.

People need to get off their high horses, that doctor included, and realize that telling a woman that abortion is right or wrong is like telling woman that the men they choose to take to bed is right or wrong. It's their body. It's their choice and I'm not going to judge them.

How would you men like it if people tried to regulate what you could or couldn't do with your body. Wait.....I'm sorry, that's a not a fair analogy because men are different than women right?

Right.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
The doc has every right to express his opinion.

This just defined his justification in killing unborn babies. I'm not going to lump all pro-killing unborn babies in this matter though.

Some justify killing unborn babies using economic reasons.

Some justify killing unborn babies by stating that it is just a lump of cells.

Some justify killing unborn babies by saying it was rape.

Some justify killing unborn babies because it doesn't fit into their current lifestyle.

Some justify killing unborn babies by stating that it'd be a "burden".

So there are many reasons and justifications to killing unborn babies. Not just racism.

I'll second this. I don't think killing unborn children is a good thing. I used to be for abortion, until I actually took the time to think about what I was supporting. And as one can see by this article, the line of thought that supports abortion can lead to more dangerous places... some even more ridiculous than what this man says, I might add - abortion has the potential to become a way to control the population in the way the ruling class wishes, for example.

I don't really want to be caught supporting this.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Dear Taupin Desciple,

I've seen you around, but I don't think we've spoken. I can understand, I think, why abortion is such a powerful issue for you and for women.

As I recall, the people who decided Roe v. Wade were male. But, since

if you're not a female, you don't don't have a valid point of view on the subject. And neither does any other man in my opinion.
their decision is invalid and the case should be reheard with only women justices.

What we're talking about here is a MAJOR modification to a woman's body. You're taking a human life out of it
Exactly right. And taking a human life is a serious matter under law, religion, ethics, or any other system you care to name. (A life which half the time is male, by the way.)

But you don't seem to understand. I'm not talking about rape exceptions, or the current state of the law. I'm not even talking specifically about abortion itself. I think it's terrible, but I haven't got this upset about it in (I don't know, however long I've been here.)

This is different. I see this not just as a wicked procedure, but a wicked man, a shriveled heart, an almost lost soul, a servant of satan. No, I'm not trying to sound nuts, but something has gripped his humanity and almost twisted it completely off.

"This is fine and right and just," you can almost hear him say, "For this baby will become a mass murderer. It is good that I kill him before the police do. And this baby over here, I have to kill this one because over her lifetime she will cost the taxpayers more than she will pay in. Die, you useless eater! And this baby. It's bad enough that it will be black, or even half-black, but it will be ugly, too. There is no room for ugly people in my world!"

It sounds like a joke, or lines from Dr. Evil in a comedy, but this is real, this is his soul gasping out death, destruction, and hatred. This is the admitted terror of abortion raised to an entirely new level. That's why I was so stunned by this. We've all been around abortion for a goodly part of our lives. We know it exists and have learned how to deal with it. But, this!

He doesn't even bother with the lines that abortion supporters use; "She has the right," "It's for the mother's health," or whatever else is out there.

For some reason, I don't completely understand, this one case jumps out at me and demands that I decide whether to accept or not, his comments in the video. Well, I do not accept them. I run from them as though the devil was chasing me. This is one of the few times when I am sure of myself and my stand. This is foul and smells of pride, wickedness, hatred, and evil.

With respect,
Charles1952

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join