It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't care about the rules on this one, I'm too upset, furious, stunned, whatever.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
washingtonexaminer.com...

Abortionist sees aborting ‘ugly black babies’ as a service to the taxpayers, apparentlyWatch the video above, of a pro-life Christian group confronting an abortion doctor. The doctor says his abortions save taxpayers money, prevent shootings like the one in Colorado, and rid the world of “ugly black babies.”

I'm supposed to post intelligent comments about this. There are none to make. I'm not supposed to make minimal posts. There is nothing more I can say. There is no blood or adult material in the accompanying article and video. Just go watch it.

Evil, sick, hateful. I'm sorry, I'm going to go get sick.

With respect,
Charles1952
edit on 7-8-2012 by charles1952 because: (no reason given)

STARTING A NEW THREAD

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on August 8th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: ADDED EXTERNAL TEXT AND MOD NOTE.....next time, a thread will be trashed!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

I couldn't agree more .. well thought out and beautifully worded...

second line
edit on 8/7/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Aug 8 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
aw hell that's nothing to be worried about.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Did I blink and miss something?

link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
aw hell that's nothing to be worried about.

I don't know about that .. the third non-paragraph was far more compelling than the first non-paragraph, I would recommend re-reading!

link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
Did I blink and miss something?

It was originally a blank post.. we were having a little fun with the op, but now that there's content I suppose I'll have a look =)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

hwashingtonexaminer.com...

I'm supposed to post intelligent comments about this. There are none to make. I'm not supposed to make minimal posts. There is nothing more I can say. There is no blood or adult material in the accompanying article and video. Just go watch it.

Evil, sick, hateful. I'm sorry, I'm going to go get sick.

With respect,
Charles1952
edit on 7-8-2012 by charles1952 because: (no reason given)

Sorry for poking fun at you earlier - but it was a blank post and we tend to do that .. keeps the tension lighter sometimes..

As for the article/video .. it's a clear example of a racist doctor .. there's no defending hate.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Oh, I get it. you have to read the article. It's about abortion.

So I said, in all enthusiastic emotional improbabilities...

Meh.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I understand your upset...but...1 guy makes a more then stupid comment..so? Sticks and stones...he has a right to express himself.

This is where you bring good of it and educate...make people aware...ect sharing this already puts you on the positive road to enlighten others.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Wow. Just Wow.

Freedom to say what he wants and feel what he feels.

Some folks just say and feel weird sh&/

I'm allowed to say that too.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
More than abortion. "Ugly black babies." Has he seen their faces? "Save the taxpayer's money?" Is that what this is about, a few bucks? Grow up to be the Colorado shooter? How can he know? How can he make these judgments? Who does he think he is? How can such evil sit calmly in a heart? I can't understand.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I agree what this guy said is outrageous and wrong but he was probably pissed about protesters tracking him down at home and terrorizing him? Funny, all of the Christians ran out to show their support for Chick-fil-a's free speech but I don't see any support for his free speech...

ooohhh but he doesn't have the right of free speech but antiabortion advocates do?

The abortion debate has idiots and killers on both sides

One thing I have noticed until recently was that Christian terror attacks in America after 911 have been almost nonexistent until Obama was elected.....
edit on 7-8-2012 by fnpmitchreturns because: add

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This was the original purpose of Planned Parenthood anyway. Margaret Sanger wanted to reduce the black population because she was a racist and eugenicist.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I think there is a backstory to all of this that you're missing. Please google the doctor. I think he may be sick of dealing with these types of people harassing him.
edit on 7-8-2012 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

I don't agree with what he said but it is his right to say it. We don't know his reasons for saying what he said either.

I'd also like to add that the article title confuses what was actually said.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

More than abortion. "Ugly black babies." Has he seen their faces? "Save the taxpayer's money?" Is that what this is about, a few bucks? Grow up to be the Colorado shooter? How can he know? How can he make these judgments? Who does he think he is? How can such evil sit calmly in a heart? I can't understand.

actually it is Republicans who want to cut funds for the poor and have austerity American style....

Wait you can't understand this guy is just a bigot? He is not that different from many church members from what I see. greedy, racist (I'm in the south) and he can sit down calmly and talk about killing just as many Christians do when they speak of Muslims in Iran or Syria.....

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Sure, his opinion sounds horrible, but take a breath and consider why he might have that opinion. He isn't going out on the streets killing kids, these are mothers voluntarily coming into his clinic and asking for the service, and paying him to perform it.

Maybe he is just as angry as you are? Maybe he hates doing what he does, and his opinion comes from a career of the worst experiences one can imagine?

I'm not saying I agree with him, but I wonder what your opinion might be if you spent every day dealing with the lowest of the low and killing their babies, so they could go out and have more disease-filled, drug-induced, unprotected sex?

There are plenty of examples of forced sterilizations among the minority communities over the years right up through the 1990's and sometimes even today.

This doctor isn't even breaking any laws. He might be an ass, but he is just doing what the public apparentlly wants. The whole situation is disgusting, this doc is just a very minor cog in a huge machine destroying our society and particularly our definition of "family."

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Your right, it is hate and an evil thing to say - but he does have the right to say it.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. No one can know who a baby is going to become or it's looks before it is born. This is a case of a racist individual, as was the originator of Planned Parenthood something many Democrats don't know.

The Chick-fil-a controversy is not related to this. That is based on a political topic. If this doctor said he's against abortion I support his free speech even though I may not entirely agree with it. Saying it is okay to kill anyone who might turn out to be a serial killer or ugly is absurd and uneducated.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The doc has every right to express his opinion.

This just defined his justification in killing unborn babies. I'm not going to lump all pro-killing unborn babies in this matter though.

Some justify killing unborn babies using economic reasons.

Some justify killing unborn babies by stating that it is just a lump of cells.

Some justify killing unborn babies by saying it was rape.

Some justify killing unborn babies because it doesn't fit into their current lifestyle.

Some justify killing unborn babies by stating that it'd be a "burden".

So there are many reasons and justifications to killing unborn babies. Not just racism.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
UGLY BLACK BABIES?

He sounds Indian?

Must be one of those fair skinned ones - Indian Cast System

edit on 7-8-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join