It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't care about the rules on this one, I'm too upset, furious, stunned, whatever.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
So just to recap, a bunch of pro-life Christians turn up at what looks like his house, deliberately to antagonise him and provoke him, all the while filming it, and then release a convenient 38 second clip with an angry soundbite that they were undoubtedly looking for?

Well I'm just shocked.
edit on 8-8-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
While I do not in any way support or condone the comments of the doctor I am more concerned with the fact a political agenda has been the hook to get people to read the article.

Abortion is a difficult issue but I still believe in freedom of choice. Society is soooo messed up I wish we could get to the really good part of this journey where we all find the answers to our questions and solutions to our dilemmas.

Much Peace...to all the Children being born into this messed up society - take care of yourself and good luck...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
Did I blink and miss something?

It was originally a blank post.. we were having a little fun with the op, but now that there's content I suppose I'll have a look =)

Yeah I noticed after I posted he had then put some information
guess my comment seems flippant now, but it was blank when I posted

As to the topic, what I see is a republican website blowing something out of proportion and trying to sling as much crap as they can at Democrats, I have no doubt the Dr in question said this, but I think it was a sarcastic lash out at constant harassment, people calling him baby killer and murderer, I am fairly certain the people trying to harass him were not saying nice things.

I personally think abortion is too easy of an option these days, but i also think that there are times it is justifiable, such as when a victim has been raped or abused by family members, a woman should not have to face the consequences of that crime perpetrated against her for the rest of her life, the mental scars are bad enough.

But I also realise that it is not my place to dictate how others live their lives, if it has no bearing and direct influence on my or my families life, then it is really non of my business, no one person has all of the answers and no person can be allowed to dictate to others. Something a lot of people need to think about before opening their mouths

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Everybody has an AGENDA
Everyone does the same kind of propaganda....DISHONEST
The whole thing make me want to puke....
If somebody has an abortion its none of YOUR business.....NONE.....

NOPE...
Shut up.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

WOOOOOOW Charles, I just read about this, this morning, my chin hit the floor, I have posted info how abortionist single out the black community.

edit on 073131p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
More than abortion. "Ugly black babies." Has he seen their faces? "Save the taxpayer's money?" Is that what this is about, a few bucks? Grow up to be the Colorado shooter? How can he know? How can he make these judgments? Who does he think he is? How can such evil sit calmly in a heart? I can't understand.

Yea, it is, about BIG money.
and racism apparently.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld

OH yes, so sick of them he let his true feelings show in a fit of rage.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Ironic indeed, to find any and all justification for taking the life of another person.
Aren't you one of the Pro Bomb Iran crowd?

Or do Brown People not count to you.

Taking the life of an innocent child is a far cry from war. One is a geopolitical conflict the other because it would interrupt someones night life.

Got anymore strawmen?

They always ask that question.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
So just to recap, a bunch of pro-life Christians turn up at what looks like his house, deliberately to antagonise him and provoke him, all the while filming it, and then release a convenient 38 second clip with an angry soundbite that they were undoubtedly looking for?

Well I'm just shocked.

Yes, let's blame the Christians.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Ironic indeed, to find any and all justification for taking the life of another person.
Aren't you one of the Pro Bomb Iran crowd?

Or do Brown People not count to you.

Taking the life of an innocent child is a far cry from war. One is a geopolitical conflict the other because it would interrupt someones night life.

Got anymore strawmen?

They always ask that question.

They always get so defensive whenever killing an unborn child is phrased this way. Don't know why.

They obviously take great pride in the fact that the law allows them to have unborn children killed.

edit on 8-8-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

Black babies in the United States are aborted at three times the rate of white babies. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 45% of unborn black babies were aborted in the United States in 2007 (the most recent year for which federal statistics are available). By comparison, the same report shows that approximately 16% of white babies were aborted in 2007 in the U.S.

In some urban areas, the number is much higher. In New York City, 60% of all black pregnancies ended in abortion in 2009, according to the city’s health department.

The startling reality is that, in some places in the U.S., a black baby is more likely to be aborted than to be born, tragically reinforcing the “Endangered Species” campaign messaging.

Read more: www.ncregister.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

We live in a society that has been brainwashed into believing that being "Pro LIFE" is evil, and pro death is righteous, those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness,

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Both sides in that video are just nasty, annoying idiots.

The "ugly black babies" guy... and the Jesus freaks who are bothering him.

Just a terrible video all round.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Please don't call them freaks, they are trying to save lives.
Do you think all Christians are freaks?

edit on 073131p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I find it tragic that I am often accused of "taking away" the womans right to choose when an abortionist is "taking away" a childs right to life.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by khimbar

Well I'm just shocked.

Yes, let's blame the Christians.

Well yes, actually lets.

They're the ones turning up and annoying someone, looking for their soundbite. They're the ones releasing only 38 seconds of it. They're the ones looking for righteous indignation.

So yes. Lets. I'm blaming the Christians.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I find it tragic that I am often accused of "taking away" the womans right to choose when an abortionist is "taking away" a childs right to life.

I know Bee, but you can't win with them, I don't know how to reach them, I have tried.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Not at all.... I have no problem with any religious people to be honest.
But to go knocking on the door of a clinic and stand there in Jesus T-shirts, riling up a guy ( I mean we don't see all of the video either, and was this the first time or had they been hassling him for weeks) for THEIR beliefs... is just silly.

The guy and his comment were disgusting, I'm defending nobody in this situation.

I do not think abortion should be used as a lazy birth control method, that annoys me... but I do believe in choice and certainly would not hang around abortion clinics or threaten staff or bomb them or kill them.

This is a very touchy subject and one that I cannot really dedicate the time or energy into debating.

So as I said, I am pro choice and think abortion should absolutely be legal, but it pisses me off and disgusts me that people use it as "very late" form of birth control.

So yeah...

Carry on.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

There is no meeting of the minds when it comes to this topic, I will be beating my head up against a brick wall,

Now if it was any other issue, say they were going door to door to save children from a child predator, that's fine,

It is the abortion issue and the fact people hate Christians.

But it is to be expected,

Is there anything that would outrage you about abortion?

Or,

Will you justify it at all cost?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Obviously I don't believe in abortion, I believe in the sanctity of human life.

I feel for people that find that is the only way out,

Nothing I say really matters.

But yea, they should be knocking at the doors of abortion clinics, what kind of would do we live in?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join