It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

It's called belief in numbers.

The more people that believe the same thing, the more it legitimizes a belief.

Plus, being different threatens many people, not just Christians, but really, just about anybody.

You see, what Americans value most is conformity, not individuality. They just can't agree on what to conform to.

Both liberals and conservatives just can not understand that people don't think like them, and they constantly strive to force people to conform to their way of thinking.

Whenever homosexuals label any group that doesn't support them as a hate group, it means they cannot accept that people don't think like them.

And so on and so forth. people do this out of fear of the unknown, because being different means you could be a danger to them in some way shape or form.

And most people just don't want to live in a Star Trek like world, that is learn to live with one another instead of giving in to our petty bigotries and differences.

For me, personally, I don't care what a person thinks. America was meant to be a nation of people living their own lives on their own terms, and not to force other people on how to live to their terms. That's what "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" is all about. The right to life your own life without interference from ANYBODY.

Unfortunately, far too many Americans have lost sight of that tiny little fact, and they seek to get government to intervene in people's lives and force others to live by certain terms as defined by the legislation they seek to impose on the rest of the populace.

And this happens on all levels, local, state, and federal.national.

It's sad, really. People really should learn to mind their own business and stop worrying about what other people think and do with their lives.

As long as they aren't sacrificing people to Satan, or other such horrible things that hurt people, what should it matter?

Do what thou wilt at no harm to others shall be the whole of the law.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I wonder how many of those guys eat shrimp or wear mixed cloth...because that's in the exact same book

The whole "you can kill your daughter if she's disobedient" thing is also kinda harsh in my opinion...

And before anyone says what I'm saying is "hate speech", I'm not criticising all Christians...just some of the content in their holy book and the bat# crazy fundamentalists who want to force others to adhere to their beliefs. That's not hate speech, that's common sense!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I wonder how many of those guys eat shrimp or wear mixed cloth...because that's in the exact same book

You'll find that these people you speak of only adhear to whats convienent in their book...

Hatred of gay people usually extends from something they learned in their childhood from their parents...

The verse in said book is mearly an excuse to propagate said beliefs...

And by the way... It not what goes in to the mouth that "defiles" a person... its what comes out.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by MrXYZ
I have to ask something that always puzzled me:

Why on earth do fundamentalists care about homosexuals in the first place?

Actually - I can answer that.

Some truly believe 100% it is part of the end times.

Well then they're 100% bat# insane UNLESS they can provide OBJECTIVE evidence for that...which they haven't...which means they are in fact insane.

^^^ Also not hate speech, I'm stating a fact.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Read more at www.brainyquote.com...

Albert Einstein said that. How many millennia have people now claimed "the end is near"? And yet they still continue to do so until today...so sad given we live in the 21st century.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

The more people that believe the same thing, the more it legitimizes a belief.

This really struck me as odd.

How does anyone ever legitimize a belief?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I have to ask something that always puzzled me:

Why on earth do fundamentalists care about homosexuals in the first place?

Actually - I can answer that.

Some truly believe 100% it is part of the end times.

Well then they're 100% bat# insane UNLESS they can provide OBJECTIVE evidence for that...which they haven't...which means they are in fact insane.

No argument from me.

At one time seizures were being possessed by the devil.

If you can't evolve beyond ancient dogma - - - you got a serious problem IMO.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Here's my view on religious people:

Now if religious people would take the same view of simply NOT CARING what others do we could all live together happily ever after...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Whenever homosexuals label any group that doesn't support them as a hate group, it means they cannot accept that people don't think like them.

First off - - when referring to hate groups - - - that would be the official list of hate groups by the SPLC.

No one gets on that list - - just because they are anti-gay.

Here is their criteria:

We detailed clearly the criteria we used for identifying an organization as an anti-gay hate group: “[T]heir propagation of known falsehoods – claims about LGBT people that have been thoroughly discredited by scientific authorities – and repeated, groundless name-calling.” By “known falsehoods,” we mean such things as asserting that gays and lesbians are more disposed to molesting children than heterosexuals – which the overwhelming weight of credible scientific research has determined is patently untrue. Nowhere in our report do we equate taking a position against same-sex marriage with hate speech. www.splcenter.org...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

The problem with objective evidence is that it can be interpreted and argued in any way a person wants.

edit on 16-8-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

The problem with objective evidence is that it can be interpreted and argued in any way a person wants.

edit on 16-8-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

No...that would be SUBJECTIVE evidence

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Which is all evidence.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

Which is all evidence.

No.

Objective evidence:

Information based on facts that can be proved through analysis, measurement, observation, and other such means of research.

Read more: www.businessdictionary.com...

edit on 16-8-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

And all facts can be argued. For example, evolution. Evolution is a scientific fact with lots of evidence to support it. But look how it gets argued by other people.

I'm not making a claim to logic either, just argumentation.

But this is getting off subject so I won't talk about this anymore.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

And all facts can be argued. For example, evolution. Evolution is a scientific fact with lots of evidence to support it. But look how it gets argued by other people.

I'm not making a claim to logic either, just argumentation.

But this is getting off subject so I won't talk about this anymore.

There's also people who claim they can fly...but just like the guys arguing against evolution they have no objective evidence to back it up

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Again NO! Christ (if he existed. If there ever was such an entity. Whoever he may have been (IF) was about love.

Right, Annee, Christ was about love. But, do you know what kind of love?

It definitely was not homosexual love. It wasn't even sexual love.

Saying, Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.

Now there were with us seven brethren: and the first, when he had married a wife, deceased, and, having no issue, left his wife unto his brother:

Likewise the second also, and the third, unto the seventh.

And last of all the woman died also.

Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her.

Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

KJV Matthew 22:24-30

So, you see, when Christ spoke of love, it was sexless love. There's no sex involved. There's no marriage involved.

You do not have to get married for love.

You only have to get married for sex.

There's no sex in heaven.

There's only sex on Earth.

The only purpose of sex on Earth is for procreation. That's why there is marriage.

Christianity is the invention of man - - as is all religions. It is controlled and manipulated by man.

So, why did God allow man to replace HIS word with his own? Either there's no God. Or, the Bible is HIS word.

edit on 16-8-2012 by Agoyahtah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

And who did Jesus walk with when he was on the earth?

That's right, he walked with the dregs of society. people like prostitutes and tax collectors and all manner of people not accepted by society.

So who do you think Jesus will walk with again?

Hint, it won't be you Pharisees.

It'll be the same kinds of people, the people who aren't accepted by society.

He hated the pharisees because of how the corrupted the religion for political and personal gain.

It's a different kind of love, and not about romantic love. because you see, there is more than one kind of love in the bible.

And in real life.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101
reply to post by Agoyahtah

Just no. I was replying to a post about you, not TO you. I have nothing more to say to you at all.

BTW, I was referring to your posts being insulting and annoying. And honestly, I don't care anymore about the Christians screaming persecution. Now they know how we feel on a daily basis.

You weren't replying to anything about me. That's where the confusion comes in. You were replying to your own imaginings about what I wrote there. That "insulting" and "annoying" emotional content was already in your mind, and you simply looked for things to "activate" that part of this emotion which is already within you. If there was any "love" in your mind, that "love" would overwhelm any text that appears here, and you would find the "good" things in the text instead.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Again NO! Christ (if he existed. If there ever was such an entity. Whoever he may have been (IF) was about love.

Right, Annee, Christ was about love. But, do you know what kind of love?

It definitely was not homosexual love. It wasn't even sexual love.

Love is not sex. Love is a responsibility.

Lust is a biological/chemical process that engineers attraction - - and is not gender exclusive.

Did the non-existent Mythical Biblical Jesus - - produce children?

edit on 16-8-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

There's no sex in heaven.

There's only sex on Earth.

The only purpose of sex on Earth is for procreation. That's why there is marriage.

This is exactly what I'm gonna tell the next girl I hook up with

Her face will be priceless

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Love is not sex. Love is a responsibility.

A responsibility for what?

Lust is a biological/chemical process that engineers attraction - - and is not gender exclusive.

Being a biological/chemical process it doesn't need another, lust can be satisfied by oneself. As a kid, I kept a pet monkey. He loved to lick himself. Dogs do the same thing. Humans are generally not flexible enough. But, have discovered other ways for self-lust expression. So, all sort of things are "physically possible".

Did the non-existent Mythical Biblical Jesus - - produce children?

The bible does not say. We do know he never taught homosexual love. He also taught against lusting after women.

Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: KJV Matthew 5:27

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. KJV Matthew 5:28

So, not only was Jesus against the expression of lust, he was against even "thinking about lust".

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join