It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Agoyahtah
. . . . , suppose a demonic spirit had taken possession of your body, and made you do all these bad things, could I blame you for the actions? When Jesus came, he cast out the demons. He didn't judge the possessed person. He never punished the "victim."

Apparently - - God believers never take responsibility for themselves.

Well, the saying "God made me do it" does have a basis. So, there are times when either God or the Devil makes people do things. However, this is not always the case. God's spirit doesn't always influence man, as the Lord says,

And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh:

KJV Genesis 6:3

So, sometimes, God just leaves man to strive with lusts of his own flesh.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

. . . . , suppose a demonic spirit had taken possession of your body, and made you do all these bad things, could I blame you for the actions? When Jesus came, he cast out the demons. He didn't judge the possessed person. He never punished the "victim."

Well, the saying "God made me do it" does have a basis. So, there are times when either God or the Devil makes people do things. However, this is not always the case. God's spirit doesn't always influence man, as the Lord says,

I'm really not interested in your belief/beliefs.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Just interested in your agenda - oops, I mean equal rights.

You know, your fanaticism on this subject does more harm then good. I am sure you will say something to proclaim your not, but some of us know better.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Yes, Annee, I know, you are only interested in your own beliefs.

But, the question is, where did you get your particular beliefs from?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hah! So not only do you need Christianity to have morality but belief itself.

I swear these fundies think non-believers are non-sentient robots.

So we should entertain his beliefs respectfully just because he's a Christian? Just because he has beliefs? Well anyone that believes homosexuals are vile disgusting immoral creatures simply because of their orientation has a belief system so far removed from anything I would call 'loving' that I see no reason to continue to hear the arguments (if you want to call them that).

You can believe there is an agenda outside of equal rights, but I would be interested in you actually presenting a strong argument showing they already have equal rights

edit on 17-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
You can believe there is an agenda outside of equal rights, but I would be interested in you actually presenting a strong argument showing they already have equal rights

edit on 17-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

Homosexuals had preferential rights, they had more than equal rights, they had the right not to be drafted for war.

It is only in recent times, heterosexuals have come to understand how they were tricked, so today homosexuals must also submit to the draft and sacrifice their lives in battle like the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Yes, Annee, I know, you are only interested in your own beliefs.

I don't have a belief.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

You know, your fanaticism on this subject does more harm then good. I am sure you will say something to proclaim your not, but some of us know better.

Isn't it interesting those who have a problem with it call it fanatical.

edit on 17-8-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Homosexuals had preferential rights, they had more than equal rights, they had the right not to be drafted for war.

You are clearly ignorant to just how many homosexuals are in the armed forces.

They have the right to join. They have the right to fight for their country.

They don't (or didn't) have the right to be their birth orientation. Now they do.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Isn't it interesting those who have a problem with it call it fanatical.

Don't have a problem with homosexuality, as I have stated many times on here, whatever floats your boat. Homosexuals should be able to get married and have all the rights of being married, from the government, not the church (at least ones who disagree with homosexuality)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You are clearly ignorant to just how many homosexuals are in the armed forces

All the homosexual had to say is "hey I'm gay" and they put him out the Army.

The heterosexual couldn't say "hey I'm straight" and get to quit that easily.

So, when war came, the gay man had an easy exit, but the straight man had to desert and run to Canada.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I don't have a belief.

Everybody has belief. You believe you're homosexual. You believe it's natural. You believe you have the right to be that way. You believe other people should treat you with the same respect they treat straight people. You believe you're entitled to all the rights straight people have. You're loaded up with belief.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I don't have a belief.

Everybody has belief. You believe you're homosexual.

News to me.

I've been married to my husband for 23 years.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Don't have a problem with homosexuality, as I have stated many times on here, whatever floats your boat. Homosexuals should be able to get married and have all the rights of being married, from the government, not the church (at least ones who disagree with homosexuality)

I chose a focus 20 years ago. It is my #1 cause focus until it is resolved.

I have a real life - which is a bit complicated. Its logical to have only 1 cause focus.

I consider Full Equality an important focus. If you want to consider it fanatical - - that's your perspective.

No church is required to marry anyone they don't want to - - period!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

He just found out someone supporting equal rights for LGBT isn't a homosexual. I think you just blew his mind

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

He just found out someone supporting equal rights for LGBT isn't a homosexual. I think you just blew his mind

Oh - I'm sure he'll come up with some lame bizarre excuse - - or that I'm in denial - - or something like that.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

No church is required to marry anyone they don't want to - - period!

That's today, in your part of the world. Tomorrow things change. People cannot discriminate and treat equally at the same time. We cannot treat the crook and the saint the same, we must discriminate, else we'd have to either lock both up, or free both men.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Well, Annee was simply saying she is bisexual. Her life is "complicated".

Senator Craig was married too.

edit on 17-8-2012 by Agoyahtah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Please show anywhere in the entire ATS site that I have said I am bisexual.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Please show anywhere in the entire ATS site that I have said I am bisexual.

Oh don't you know? He knows EVERYTHING, even if you don't know it yourself. He's stated many times he knows everything that goes on in our minds, so you didn't have to say it for him to know it.

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join