It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police raid wrong house, kill family dog and make children sit with its bloody corpse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Besides, I thought Americans had guns to defend themselves againt the government. Why does nobody just shoot the pigs?

It would be nice if it were that easy, but unfortunately it isn't. Once you shoot one or two, they just send in droves of police (or SWAT team) with shotguns and assault rifles, and even the military if necessary. They have everything worked out in their favour.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I for an I

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Well, if you employ brainless NAZI pig scum to patrol the streets, this is what you get.

Brainless NAZI pig scum patrolling the streets.

one day we'll have our world back from these tyranical bastards and those who willingly uphold their "law". (in my dreams one day)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
If the entity charged with enforcing laws cannot reliably find the right house then every charge that has ever been levied anywhere by any such entity is suspect.

The worst part is it keeps happening. Over and over. As if the capacity to learn is nonexistent.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

When did 'serving' a warrant become bashing doors in and shooting family pets?

It's all part of the militarization of the police.

Used to be warrants were served by uniformed officers with a knock on the door.

Now even non-violent warrants are served with full tactical teams.

And they rush in as if the suspect if going somewhere. It took weeks to investigate, presumably, days to get the warrant, presumably, then they come charging in full force like you're about to skip town all of a sudden.

The best part is they dont need any of this crap. Like last month when they used a full team, battered down a screen door, tossed a flash grenade all for some girl watching TV.

Wrong address.

When they found the actual violent suspect they knocked on the door nicely with two uniformed officers.

What the # is wrong with cops? Dom they have any idea how stupid this makes them all look? We're well-passed the point of fearing their power or skill. Now we fear them the way we fear a room full of drunk retards. They're unpredictable and known to be raging morons.
edit on 7-8-2012 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Why is it we hated the Soviets during the Cold War, even though they were our allies during WWII, and why do we invade countries and overthrow foreign governments that do not or have not posed a direct threat to the national security of the US? Oh, right, because they have oppressive governments that do not respect the rights of their citizens and that they might pose a threat to other nations and their peoples.

Time for our leaders to fall on their swords?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

They are the room full of drunk retards, when the have their squad meetings its a group of retards drunken with power, then they are set out on the streets to inflict their mayhem and havoc on citizens that for the most part are guilty of committing petty crimes or breaking laws enacted to only generate revenue to further fund their tyranny.

Several guys that I went to school with are now intermediate ranking officers in my home towns police or sheriff dept and these guys definately were not the brightest of my classmates in school. Hell one of them even shot a boys eye out with a BB gun in high school playing BB gun war..............

Go figure....

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by nathanscottecho

It's not any different, really. Doctors, nurses, etc.. screw up and then they get sued. Their malpractice insurance picks up the tab.

I'm tired of reading about the incompetence of the police. I wouldn't be surprised if those children grow up to be serial cop killers. Perhaps, the cops deserve it.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
Why is it we hated the Soviets during the Cold War, even though they were our allies during WWII, and why do we invade countries and overthrow foreign governments that do not or have not posed a direct threat to the national security of the US? Oh, right, because they have oppressive governments that do not respect the rights of their citizens and that they might pose a threat to other nations and their peoples.

I have often asked this same question. Our government invades countries all around the world to stop "oppression" and "violations of rights" yet our government is constantly oppressing us and is at open war with our rights with its military police state. Really hypocritical if you ask me. Its because it has nothing to do with rights or oppression, its about resources and control.

My father retired from the Navy in 1979 after serving 37 years. He passed away several years ago but he told me one day when we were having one of our talks that before my life is over I would see America turn into the exact kind of tyrannical regime that so many died to stop in WWII. He said it was already beginning and had been for some time. It appears he knew what he was talking about.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

One of the most beautiful videos I have seen, thanks.

I wish I could follow every suffering step that remains to be taken, by the animal that shot the dog. Instead, I hereby invent 'God'. See to it.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'm just curious about all those militant animal rights advocates. Where are they in all of this? I would expect them to be causing a scene at least.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

They are the room full of drunk retards

Not any argument from me on your assessment. It is just that 'retards' isn't politically correct.

Maybe we can call them LEOtards?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

The united states government hates us, for our freedom.
It's bloody obvious that the only war they feel they can win, is against us, the seed of Liberty that grows like weeds in these parts. No quarter.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

If you want to really win a war, infiltrate don't bump head to head.

We are now hearing almost daily of some police/law enforcement killing a innocent person. The fact that the children witnessed the shooting of a beloved pet and had to sit there with their dead pet is a SRA, (Look it up).

Previously I said if you want to win a war and humanity has been at war since Lucifer was thrown out of Heaven - those that are suppose to lead and protect us have been infiltrated.

When you as a common citizen fear your government, your military and your police - something is wrong.

When you are no longer safe in your own home, something is wrong.

Yes the man had a gun drawn and that was stupid, BUT according to the Constitution that man had a right to defend his home and those policemen while having a search warrant (for another person) DID NOT ANNOUNCE themselves as police nor furnish identification. Read Amendment 2 and 4

Amendment 2 - Right to Bear Arms - A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Amendment 4 - Search and Seizure - The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. (Had a search warrant but it was falsified or incorrect).

Now, the children have lost a father, a beloved pet, witnessed a horrific trauma and oooops, sorry my bad, got the wrong house AGAIN.

Oh no, somebody possibly wanted this guy wasted.

Are our policemen so stupid, so inadequate as to make mistakes almost daily now you are reading "shot and killed the wrong person" at least once a week.

With the technology we now have these kinds of "mistakes" are not acceptable. NOT ACCEPTABLE. I can google any of you right now and find out (with your name) exactly where you live...............and that's with just a ordinary citizen's search capabilities.

Come on folks, with the police database they have - mistakes like this SHOULD NOT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the rest of you do not realize the police state we are currently living in, than there is truly no hope and maybe it is just as well most of you get picked off one by one.

Next time this could be you, your sister, your brother.

Again, WTF is going on this was in direct violation of a US Citizen's Amendment 4 - Search and Seizure.

The police were clearly in violation of that amendment - but this is no longer America is it.

We are clearly a police state.

And whoever shot and killed the innocent man and his dog should be charged with 1st degree murder..............oh but he's just doing his job (See that ATS thread).

Who does our government, military and police work for?????

Not the common person.

You are no longer safe in your own home, if the police make a "mistake" and get your name and address to hunt you down.

Again, yes the man was stupid to answer his door with a drawn gun, he was a sitting duck.

INNOCENT OF ALL CRIMES - YET MURDERED.

WTFU people.................we keep allowing this tyranny and it's going to escalate.

Task Force Officer Shawn Scovill, who orchestrated the raid, "provided false information to a Minnesota District Court judge in order to obtain a search warrant. Defendant Scovill lied when he informed the District Court judge who reviewed Scovill's search warrant application that Scovill had obtained information from the confidential informant that the plaintiffs' home was the properly targeted house and that the address and the identity of the individuals who resided therein were the plaintiffs."
The complaint adds: The search warrant specifically named Rafael Ybarra as the intended target suspect. Plaintiff Roberto Franco was not named in the search warrant, nor was any person who lived in the raided house named in the search warrant.
"There was never a mention of plaintiff, Roberto Franco, in any documents related to the raid search warrant.
"Plaintiff, Roberto Franco, had never been discussed or considered a suspect by law enforcement, Scovill or any of the defendants directly involved or indirectly involved in the raid, relative to any alleged involvement by Franco in any distribution of contraband prior to the wrong house raid."
Ybarra lived next door, Franco says. He says Ybarra's name, not his, was on the warrant. Source: www.courthousenews.com...

Now as this is a conspiracy site..............our police in my village as far as I know do not make these kinds of mistakes. They are very careful who they go after. Wondering if the man killed was targeted anyway for something else????

You have to go to the link and read the entire story, something just doesn't sit right with me on this one.

But, nobody questions the police or military or bankers......................we keep letting them pick us off one by one don't we.

Deputies in Lake County shoot and kill a man in his doorway.

The police did not announce themselves nor furnish id............the guy was protecting his property but pointing a gun at any police or military authority is stupid because they have the back up, the power behind them.

Even if you have done nothing wrong you could still face a terrifying event if "they make a mistake".

edit on 7-8-2012 by ofhumandescent because:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
something almost the same happened in London vid below

www.youtube.com...

edit on 7-8-2012 by ototheb85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
I can't find a legitimate source for this story.

Would the official complaint be sufficient?

Complaint

1. Plaintiffs allege that defendants violated their Constitutional rights against unreasonable search and seizure when they broke into and raided their home on July 13, 2010 and carried out a night-time raid of their home and where they searched and seized plaintiffs and their property at gun point without a proper search warrant.

I haven't found the story reported in any of the local news here in Minnesota but I'll keep an eye out for it.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Besides, I thought Americans had guns to defend themselves againt the government. Why does nobody just shoot the pigs?

It would be nice if it were that easy, but unfortunately it isn't. Once you shoot one or two, they just send in droves of police (or SWAT team) with shotguns and assault rifles, and even the military if necessary. They have everything worked out in their favour.

That is a problem.
Add a gulag ( ehem correctional center), an oppressive law and welcome to North Korea err I mean North America.
If the police isn't this aggressive, its all fine I guess. Are they well paid ? Stressed ? Or what ?
I really dont understand why normal police beating / handling people like this.
Why not move the kids outside for search or anything instead of forcing them go through the matter.

Sometimes, when I read USA police brutality I wonder, is it really like this all over the country ?
Scary place indeed when watching some youtube videos. Beating downed people like animals.
Where are your laws, constitution etc Americans ?
edit on 7-8-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann

The united states government hates us, for our freedom.

Awesome way to turn their own sloganeering against them.

Answer: They hate us for our freedoms.

Question: Who is the United States Government?

edit on 7-8-2012 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FraggleRock

A real link! Thank you.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Is there actually a legitimate source for this story or are we all going buy a biasedly written 'story' from a website that is basically made out of advertising? If this has happened in the way which the biasedly written article is depicting the incident then this is shocking and the officers should face disciplinary proceedings. Before the police haters start piling in labelling all police officers or employees of the police as one and judging them for decisions a small number of officers took, they are not to blame for others mistakes.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join