It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity Has Not Landed - But Is Good Entertainment For The TV Brain Washed Masses

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
ESA and NASA have sent missions to Mars.
ISS images dont show space but just blackness.

China have sent 2x Moon missions.
India has sent 2 Moon missions.
Japan has sent a Moon mission.
Russia too has probably gone to the Moon numerous times and not released the images.

None have given us any decent images with state-of-the-art cameras they carried. The Japanese have released the most pictures of the Moon out of the above countries, but even those are little more than what we see animated on Youtube every day. India still owes us at least 40,000 images and China has released a few publicity shots. Why do you think no country wants to show how great they are at reaching the Moon? Why that would be?

Now, then - what happened to all the images that were taken on the way to Mars this time and the times before that? It really costs not a lot more to receive images taken on the way there and we may even get to see the stars (or other bodies in space) in a unique and interesting way.

I think we have to say that there IS a lot of evidence that we are not getting the best possible images from any of the spacecraft sent out - including the ones on asteroid fly-bys. Now, why would that be if they are spending our money on what they say they are spending it on?

There are plenty of secret projects which we have not heard about for years and years, and I am talking about the Blackbird, and other stealth fighters. This makes it very possible that there are numerous black projects which some people now about but about which we know nothing. The scientists at NASA are no different from anyone else not "in the know" if they suspect something, they keep their mouths shut because basically they work for the government. Why should these Mars projects be any different from the secret projects?

For all we know, all the Mars Rovers could be planted in the middle of the desert and be being controlled from the Control Room wherever. A suitable delay in transmission and reception or bounced off a satellite would allow the deep space network to receive these transmissions. We know that the Rovers cannot go very fast or very far, and so the desert area does not have to be that large and the military has miles and miles of real estate in the desert.

There are also unexplained questions which have not been answered. Questions such as who or what cleans the Rovers solar panels. We are told the wind does that, however, the wind does not blow 'blueberries' into piles behind rocks like the wind does here on earth. It does not cause erosion or dump sand on the windward side of rocks and hollow out the leeward side around rocks. We have been shown 'dust devils' (possibly to explain the tracks we can see from space) so that would give an explanation of those but it does not account for the lack of wind-blown blueberries, erosion, or sand deposits. Over millions of years there SHOULD be many examples of wind erosion, but where are they? Not observable from the MERs photos.

We have a dot-photo of Phoenix decaying we have a dot-photo of Spirit, but we do not appear to have any evidence that they are where they say they are. The Mars Orbiter can zoom in on other features, so why not these two robot features? The same with the Moon rovers. We have dot-photos of these but nothing worth seeing.

I am sorry to the sceptics, but to me, it all adds up to something secret being kept from me and hidden. I do not see any other explanation for it. There can be absolutely no reason why we do not get the best possible resolution images that the space craft can produce. There is no security issue as there is (supposedly) no life on either the Moon or Mars, so why all this secrecy? No terrorists, No aliens, Nothing that could possibly be worth keeping this data from us - or is there?

IF the rovers are on Mars, then from what I see, there is life there. If they are not there, then that in itself is a scandal too.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Now, then - what happened to all the images that were taken on the way to Mars this time and the times before that? It really costs not a lot more to receive images taken on the way there and we may even get to see the stars (or other bodies in space) in a unique and interesting way.

There were no images taken on the way to Mars because the cameras were in a protective housing for re-entry. What would be unique or interesting about seeing the exact same stars from space?

I think we have to say that there IS a lot of evidence that we are not getting the best possible images from any of the spacecraft sent out - including the ones on asteroid fly-bys. Now, why would that be if they are spending our money on what they say they are spending it on?

What would the best possible image look like?

There are plenty of secret projects which we have not heard about for years and years, and I am talking about the Blackbird, and other stealth fighters. This makes it very possible that there are numerous black projects which some people now about but about which we know nothing. The scientists at NASA are no different from anyone else not "in the know" if they suspect something, they keep their mouths shut because basically they work for the government. Why should these Mars projects be any different from the secret projects?

Because the capabilities of weapons need to be kept secret from enemies, but scientific research requires international co-operation.

For all we know, all the Mars Rovers could be planted in the middle of the desert and be being controlled from the Control Room wherever. A suitable delay in transmission and reception or bounced off a satellite would allow the deep space network to receive these transmissions. We know that the Rovers cannot go very fast or very far, and so the desert area does not have to be that large and the military has miles and miles of real estate in the desert.

How would they arrange for the day to be 24 hours 37 minutes long, instead of 23 hours, 56 minutes long?

There are also unexplained questions which have not been answered. Questions such as who or what cleans the Rovers solar panels. We are told the wind does that, however, the wind does not blow 'blueberries' into piles behind rocks like the wind does here on earth. It does not cause erosion or dump sand on the windward side of rocks and hollow out the leeward side around rocks. We have been shown 'dust devils' (possibly to explain the tracks we can see from space) so that would give an explanation of those but it does not account for the lack of wind-blown blueberries, erosion, or sand deposits. Over millions of years there SHOULD be many examples of wind erosion, but where are they? Not observable from the MERs photos.

How do you know the blueberries weren't blown to where they are?

We have a dot-photo of Phoenix decaying we have a dot-photo of Spirit, but we do not appear to have any evidence that they are where they say they are. The Mars Orbiter can zoom in on other features, so why not these two robot features? The same with the Moon rovers. We have dot-photos of these but nothing worth seeing.

You mean all the pictures of landing craft look very tiny from orbit? That's because, compared to the entire planet, they are tiny.

I am sorry to the sceptics, but to me, it all adds up to something secret being kept from me and hidden. I do not see any other explanation for it. There can be absolutely no reason why we do not get the best possible resolution images that the space craft can produce. There is no security issue as there is (supposedly) no life on either the Moon or Mars, so why all this secrecy? No terrorists, No aliens, Nothing that could possibly be worth keeping this data from us - or is there?

You don't like the quality of images beamed across thousands of kilometers of space, therefore there must be a huge conspiracy. Got it.

IF the rovers are on Mars, then from what I see, there is life there. If they are not there, then that in itself is a scandal too.

I thought you didn't like the quality of the images, and now you're using them to prove there is life there?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smartguy
In 3D space airplanes and helicopters must control pitch, roll and yaw.
In 3D space rockets must control infinite pitch, infinite roll and infinite yaw. Therefore it is tremendously difficult.

I'm going to have to ask for clarification on that statement. I understand that an airplane/helicopter will have finite pitch due to a stall at the top and a crash at the bottom, but roll and yaw will basically go until fuel runs out (roll probably until the pilot loses consciousness) but I see no physical limitations on either.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

There were no images taken on the way to Mars because the cameras were in a protective housing for re-entry.

you got a ..

source for that ?

(cuz at this point, that was a good question ..and you downplaying it makes it even MORE suspicious)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

you got a ..

source for that ?

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by qmantoo
ESA and NASA have sent missions to Mars.
ISS images dont show space but just blackness.

China have sent 2x Moon missions.
India has sent 2 Moon missions.
Japan has sent a Moon mission.
Russia too has probably gone to the Moon numerous times and not released the images.

None have given us any decent images with state-of-the-art cameras they carried. The Japanese have released the most pictures of the Moon out of the above countries, but even those are little more than what we see animated on Youtube every day. India still owes us at least 40,000 images and China has released a few publicity shots. Why do you think no country wants to show how great they are at reaching the Moon? Why that would be?

Exactly ! Thank You qmantoo for A Brilliant Post.

Finally an ATS Member Lists all of the " Details " that should be " Painfully Obvious " to any and all ATS members or anyone just casually stopping by to read and has any ordinary knowledge on any of these subjects at all. And BTW - These Questions and Observations that qmantoo has pointed out Should be Obvious to Any ordinary citizen from Any Developed Nation in The World !

Please forgive my " street lingo " below in pointing out the " Obvious Questions " that should be on anyones mind who has even remotely observed these moon & mars missions over the years. I'm going to get right down on the street now with the obvious.

As qmantoo has pointed out in his post, which BTW is Very Politically Correct -
Where are the FREAKING PICTURES ???

Continued In Next Post - Ran out of Room Here !
edit on 9/14/2012 by chrisb9 because: typo's

edit on Wed Sep 19 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Continued from above post:

Nasa, China, Japan, and ESA - All modern day Space Exploring Nations -

Don't give us the same old BS Excuses and BLACK & WHITE - BS Stingy Ass Pictures of the Moon and Mars that Nasa and Other Nations have been handing out all of these years.

And Always with the same old lame ass excuses on all of the stingy ass pictures that are released to the News Media. Oh, the Camera's where Not Calibrated for a Closer Picture etc. etc. etc. B - S Always with the same old BS - Stingy Ass Excuse's.

By now there should be A " Live Webcam " on the Moon - Right where the QUOTE " Eagle Has Landed " One That could be Remotely Controlled from Schools and College's on Earth for Students. It's Not like They Don't have The Money Either ! They have access to Endless Amounts of Tax Money's that could be put to a simple QUOTE Moon Landing Task such as Placing A Live Webcam on the Moon. They Should Be PROUD To Do It !

Now back to some " street lingo " How many times have we all heard the following story told in it's endless variations... ??? It goes something like this below !

Wow, did you hear that the Military has these QUOTE " Top Secret Spy " Satellites Orbiting the Earth, and man, They are SO Powerful that you can put a Package of Cigarettes on the Street and Those Top Secret Spy Satellites are So Powerful that " They " can ZOOM In SO CLOSE that " They " can Actually Read the Surgeon Generals Warning On the Side of that pack of Cigarettes !!! And Endless Similar Story's about how Powerfull Those Spy Satellites Are and How Great The Quality of The PICTURES are, and The Powerfull ZOOM Capabilities etc etc etc etc

- Endless Spy Satellites Story's - We've All Heard Them.

Now, back to Our Friends at Nasa and the Cheap Ass, Stingy Ass Black & White Pictures everyone is still getting from them of the Moon and Mars to this very day. Also keep in mind that pictures taken on the moon or mars do not have to " See Through " an Atmosphere like the Spy Satellites do to Image The Earth...! So, the Pictures from the Moon and Mars should Be Clearer and of much better Quality !

And not just Nasa does this, as pointed out above. China, Japan and Russia and All other Space Exploring Nations do The Exact Same BS Thing. No doubt China, Japan and Russia are pulling the same scam on their people too...

As qmantoo pointed out above in his post - What's The Secret ? What's The Problem ?
Where's The Freaking Ass REAL Pictures - If You're REALLY THERE on The Moon & Mars - Put out The Quality Photo's That Everyone World Wide knows is Possible, and Stop Already with All of The Lame Ass Excuse's !

Any Thinking Person Automatically Realizes that We are ALL being Lied To and being Scammed and we should all just Believe them...??? No matter what kind of Crappy Ass, Stingy Ass Ridiculous Pictures they post on " The News " and Say - Oh, - Here's The Latest Pictures from Mars, or The Moon etc. Oh Really? BS

The Technology is There, The Money is There - Put out the Quality Pictures so that Everyone on The World can See them, and Stop with all of the BS Lies and BS - Camera's Are " Not Calibrated " for THOSE Type of Close Up Pictures... Excuses - BS - Such silly, flimsy ass, juvenile excuse's do not work in this day and age.

If "They" wanted to, "They" could launch a Robot Lander Mission to the Moon by the End of Next Year and have a LIVE Webcam sitting on The Moon - Right where Quote " The Eagle Has Landed " Site is, and Anyone World wide could See the " Live " Picture of The " Lunar Rover " and The Flag etc. etc.

But Oh No - All " We " Ever get is the silly, black and white moon, or mars color BLURRY Poor Grade and Poor Quality Photo's - And the Endless Crowd will still come on ATS or Any other thread on the net and Post their endless '' Back Up " Excuse's for Nasa's or China's or Japan's Stingy Ass, Blurry and out of focus pictures and post their Endless Technological - BS Excuse's as to Why they are " Not Capable " of Taking Any Better Pictures... !

And Some People Wonder Why myself and others call " B-S " on the Whole Scam ??? Get Real

In closing my rant, below is a beautiful Color Photograph of The Atacama Desert in Peru, South America.
Such an isolated and beautiful red desert... the surrounding mountain views and vista's look almost like Mars...
Sure would be a great location to film a movie... ( shhh, quiet everyone, you're not supposed
to think that like...

It's All Real, the pictures from mars and the moon...

Wait for it... Now everyone can read below all of the nasa and .gov gatekeepers who will post their same ole lamo excuse's of how the camera's where and are not "calibrated" for any better quality pictures that are not all blurry and out of focus and why they are still in black and white. Wait for them...
edit on 9/14/2012 by chrisb9 because: typo's

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

if all anyone had ever learned about space came from strangers on the internet, i'd expect them to have opinion's exactly like your's.
your argument's aren't really worth replying to.

edit on 14-9-2012 by Kino321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

If it's so easy then why don't you send your live webcam to the moon? Oh yeah it isn't.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

An entire essay of rambling and not one single shred of evidence to back up any of your claims, would you like to try again and perhaps back up some of your ramblings? I could probably find a few hundred colour pictures of the moon and mars with less than a minute on Google.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

A "live" webcam is not possible for Mars. You're talking such a huge distance that the delay can be between 3 minutes to 30 minutes, depending on where the planets are in relation to each other. And you want one to be controlled by a school?

Do you realise how tricky it is just to send Video from one side of the Earth to another? With such a huge distance and relatively low power transmitter @ Mars, the difficulty in getting images and video back is very high indeed. I think, given the technical limitations, what we're getting back is incredibly good.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I AGREE WITH YOU 110% !!!!

Ya my guess is the rover is just in and around Area 51. So the billions earmarked for that project actually went into someones offshore account, meanwhile they built the rover out of old radio shack parts for 10,000 and the total filming budget is maybe 100,000 tops. All the rest of the money went into someones pocket. The moon landings were exactly the same thing. Billions of tax payer money defrauded, instead we get a 50,000 dollar production done in a hollywood studio. The simple proof is that 2001 a space oddessy came out in 1968 and the scenes were far more real than the moon landing. That proves they easily had the capability. TPTB know the masses are stupid and they can pull the wool over there eyes and just pocket all those billions.

Open water - filmed for 75,000
Paranormal Activity Part 1 - filmed for 16,000
blair witch project - again peanuts

Like it goes to show how cheap it is to film a low quality movie which essentially the moon landings and rover landings were. the most expensive parts would simply be the props. but again those could be done for maybe 10,000 each. All the rest of the billions were stolen plain and simple.

edit on 21-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

And another poster, once again, circumventing any kind of technical explanation as to how it could be faked and not have the Russians, Chinese, Europeans, Japanese or anyone else picking up on the fact....

Radio telemetry alone is near impossible to fake and would have been a glaring smoking gun for the Moon landings or Mars landings to have been faked. Do explain how this was done...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by r2d246

And another poster, once again, circumventing any kind of technical explanation as to how it could be faked and not have the Russians, Chinese, Europeans, Japanese or anyone else picking up on the fact....

Radio telemetry alone is near impossible to fake and would have been a glaring smoking gun for the Moon landings or Mars landings to have been faked. Do explain how this was done...

Zzzzzzzzzz, a few harvard scientists 10k and access to the radio shack catalog. Easy to fake.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

ev·i·dence (v-dns)
n.
1. A thing or things helpful in forming a conclusion or judgment: The broken window was evidence that a burglary had taken place. Scientists weigh the evidence for and against a hypothesis.
2. Something indicative; an outward sign: evidence of grief on a mourner's face.
3. Law The documentary or oral statements and the material objects admissible as testimony in a court of law.
tr.v. ev·i·denced, ev·i·denc·ing, ev·i·denc·es
1. To indicate clearly; exemplify or prove.
2. To support by testimony; attest.

What part of that is so difficult to understand?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Zzzzzzzzzz, a few harvard scientists 10k and access to the radio shack catalog. Easy to fake.

It's all very well saying "easy to fake", but please tell me exactly how this, otherwise you're just making stuff up.

As a comms engineer myself, I have a pretty good handle on how these things work, do you?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by r2d246

It's all very well saying "easy to fake", but please tell me exactly how this, otherwise you're just making stuff up.

As a comms engineer myself, I have a pretty good handle on how these things work, do you?

The point is we know TPTB lie to the public all the time. So why on earth would they spend billions to go to the moon or to Mars when they can easily fake it for 1/10000 the price? And pocket the money. Look it's like this, one piece of evidence doesn't prove anything. It might be hard to fake certain things, that's understandable. But is it impossible? And if it's not then how many billions of dollars would faking it save them? I'm not a scientist, and I'm probably way off but I'll give you one example of how they might have faked it. They send a satiliate above earth on the same tagectary as Mars is to the earth circling aournd earth at a far off distance from earth. The sat sends the signals that should appear to be coming from the rover. So anyone receiving the signals would say "they do appear to be coming for the direction of Mars". But can anyone say with 100% certainty? Probably not. Okay so say that's impossible to do. Well maybe the satilight only aleigns with Mars once every so often. So on those dates is when they receive transmissions. That way anyone else listening in would only be able to say it appears to be coming from the Mars Rover. And again, this is coming from some who know very little about science. So think about it? They call up Rand and say "please figure this out" and they do. One phone call saves them billions in doing the rover mission for real. Of course they're gonna make the call and get there best people to figure out how to stage it all.
edit on 22-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

It couldn't be done like that, because of the orbits. You could only make that work for a brief period before Mars had shifted in it's orbit and that's not taking into account anything else that would give it away. It simply isn't possible to have a sat sit directly between Earth and Mars all of the time. That is just one of many reasons why it couldn't work. Radio range and direction finding has been a well understood principle since before WW2.

The only way it could be "faked" is by having a sat in the orbit of Mars, but then that begs the question why bother going to all that effort to fake it, when you have gone most of the way anyway?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Hi there, you ignored my challenge to you in another Mars thread a while ago, why?

Perhaps you would like another shot at it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join