It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity Has Not Landed - But Is Good Entertainment For The TV Brain Washed Masses

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Dear Moderators

Why have you banned me from the thread "Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception?" Why have you closed the thread?

Only for some impolite words?

Are you pharisee? Where is freedom of speech in your country?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Smartguy

Running around in circles. You keep making claims. Do you have any evidence? Even the tiniest little bit? Noone cares what your personal vibes are.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Do you have any video that shows Flying Crane parachuted down from a helicopter?

Have you ever seen this video?

www.youtube.com...

Stop the video at minute 1:15 Behind the black tape, you can see a steel cable that before you were not able to see, because it was confused in the grey background. That ridiculous spacecraft is suspended through that steel cable.

Let's change our reasonings.

Do they look like the famous astronauts that landed on the Moon?

www.youtube.com...

Is this how "heroes" act when they are successful?

They are ashamed, they feel embarrassed and guilty because they never landed on the Moon and are afraid to be unmasked.

They tremble at the thought of some mistake. All the hoax would break down.
edit on 3-9-2012 by Smartguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I hate it when I have to repeat myself. Do you have any evidence? I dont care what your personal opinion is.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
I hate it when I have to repeat myself. Do you have any evidence? I dont care what your personal opinion is.

You feign not to understand very evident things:

ON NOVEMBER 18, 2009 you can see this incredibile spacecraft tested in a large master bedroom (the famous Robotic Lunar Lander able to do incredibile things):
www.youtube.com...

ON MAY 4, 2011 you can see this ridiculous spacecraft tested with a telescopic crane (the famous Morpheus, able to land on the Moon with 10 men on board):
www.youtube.com...

ON AUGUST 9, 2012 you can see the great Morpheus in a tremendous performance:
www.youtube.com...

ON AUGUST 6, 2012 you can see this tremendously wonderful spacecraft that would have done a fantastic maneuver doing it by itself (but only in animated cartoon):
www.youtube.com...

SEVEN MINUTES OF CRAP

It is evident that NASA's actors have not technology to land anything anywhere. Not even in their garden.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Again you put forth your own biased and flawed opinion as facts. I cannot embhasise enough how irrelevant that is.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Again you put forth your own biased and flawed opinion as facts. I cannot embhasise enough how irrelevant that is.

You are talking nonsense.

Those video you have seen are evidences not my opinions.

NASA’s engineers have not found yet the technology to land a rocket backwards on the flames, because to balance a rocket that tends to flip over in any direction is tremendously difficult.

John Carmack, a skilled video games developer, with computer graphics applications has succeed in doing it with a rocket equal to the poor Morpheus:

www.youtube.com...

But when the rocket is coming to land, the poor John Carmack has done some mistakes:

when the rocket is tilting on the left, the engine should thrust on the right (and vice versa).
If the engine thrusts on the left, under the center of gravity, the rocket turns counterclockwise and crashes on the ground.

Simple truth, not at all my opinion.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

NASA’s engineers have not found yet the technology to land a rocket backwards on the flames, because to balance a rocket that tends to flip over in any direction is tremendously difficult.

We have posted many videos showing vertical take-off and landing craft. You just keep ignoring them. On the Moon, the rocket's exhaust would not be "flame," it would be hot gas.

John Carmack, a skilled video games developer, with computer graphics applications has succeed in doing it with a rocket equal to the poor Morpheus:

www.youtube.com...

But when the rocket is coming to land, the poor John Carmack has done some mistakes:

when the rocket is tilting on the left, the engine should thrust on the right (and vice versa).
If the engine thrusts on the left, under the center of gravity, the rocket turns counterclockwise and crashes on the ground.

Please watch the video you posted closely. The exhaust jet seems to "sweep" back and forth as the craft rocks. This indicates a feedback mechanism. As the craft tilts to the right, the jet sweeps to the left to right it, and vice versa. Towards the end, the effect grew exaggerated, suggesting the feedback loop was amplifying and the craft potentially becoming unstable, making bigger and bigger "corrections" that require even larger "corrections" themselves.

Simple truth, not at all my opinion.

Please brush up on basic physics and cybernetics.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Just for giggles, lets assume you are right (you're not, you clearly don't have a clue at all in fact)..

How then do you explain how the reflector got on the moon that they bounce lasers off?

How do you explain the telemetry which proves they were on the moon? If it was faked, Soviet Russia would have been all over it like flies on dog turd. And before you say it was "faked", explain how. As a telecoms engineer myself, I eagerly await your technical explanation.

How do you explain the moon rocks, which have been examined by scientists the world over?

That should do for now...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

...Soviet Russia would have been all over it like flies on dog turd...

A liar doesn't unmask another liar
edit on 6-9-2012 by Smartguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

It is nonsense to say so much foolishness.

Look at the video with more attention:
www.youtube.com...

At second 0:54 the rocket begins to tilt to the left ok?

The engine begins to thrust toward the left. WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

Since the thrust is under the center of gravity, if the engine pushes toward the left, the rocket
suffers from the new left push and increases its rotation counterclockwise. It can’t find
the lost balance and crashes spinning furiously.

If you can’t understand my simple reasoning, take a pencil and hold it in the middle.

If the pencil is tilting counterclokwise, you must push below from the right to the left to make it
turn clockwise and stay vertical.

Therefore the engine must thrust toward the right, not toward the left.

John Carmack is skilled in video games but not in Phisics.

Have you understood?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Are you intentionally confusing cause and effect? The craft is tilting to the left because the exhaust is to the left. The exhaust sweeps to the right to compensate, then the craft starts to tilt to the right.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Yet again, you show SEVERE lack of even the most basic understanding of Newton's Laws of Motion. Go back to school!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smartguy

Originally posted by stumason

...Soviet Russia would have been all over it like flies on dog turd...

A liar doesn't unmask another liar
edit on 6-9-2012 by Smartguy because: (no reason given)

And that single line is pretty much the only thing you can say, is it? I asked three questions and you didn't really answer even one.

C'mon, pony up.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Think about it.
Launching a rocket/missile is physically and mathematically then same thing as a rocket landing except with a little less thrust.
They use gimbals to vector the motor to control pitch and yaw.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

So, what you're saying is, that because videos exist of unsuccessful tests flights (which technically would make it successful as the whole point of a test flight is to identify problems), it's proof that it's not possible. But when you're shown a video of a successful VTOL test flight you say it proves nothing? The whole point of a test flight is to see if it works, it's just not possible for everything to work the first time around. If there were no videos of catastrophic failures during the testing stage, anyone with half a brain would know it's fake. You've so far demonstrated you don't understand simple newtonian physics and now you're showing us that simple logic escapes you. Please explain to everyone why all the videos of successful flight's you've been shown aren't proof of the possibility of a VTOL rocket

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by numb99

Think about it.
Launching a rocket/missile is physically and mathematically then same thing as a rocket landing except with a little less thrust.

1.bp.blogspot.com...

In 3D space airplanes and helicopters must control pitch, roll and yaw.
In 3D space rockets must control infinite pitch, infinite roll and infinite yaw. Therefore it is tremendously difficult.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Are you intentionally confusing cause and effect? The craft is tilting to the left because the exhaust is to the left. The exhaust sweeps to the right to compensate, then the craft starts to tilt to the right.

You have not understood.

Take a pencil and rotate it slightly counterclockwise. The thrust is below the centre of gravity. Centre of gravity is in the middle. Centre of gravity of an object is also the centre of rotation.

To make the pencil turn clockwise you must push it from the right.

If you push it from the left, pencil rotates even more counterclockwise.

The rocket would crash turning counterclockwise against the ground.

Have you seen Morpheus crash?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by numb99

Think about it.

1.bp.blogspot.com...

In 3D space airplanes and helicopters must control pitch, roll and yaw.
In 3D space rockets must control infinite pitch, infinite roll and infinite yaw. Therefore it is tremendously difficult.

Infinite roll and yaw????
Do you think that if something is difficult it can't be done?
Do you deny gimbals work?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

You have not understood.

I'm not the one who doesn't understand. Watch the video again. Closely.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join