It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity Has Not Landed - But Is Good Entertainment For The TV Brain Washed Masses

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Only the cameras on the rovers need to be covered inside a protective housing. I never said I expected the ones on the rovers to take the pictures between here and Mars did I? I would expect everything to be wrapped up tightly for the descent to the surface, so any pictures would have to be taken by the spacecraft which would be left orbiting Mars and relaying comms back to earth.

The point is that there have been many supposed sightings of things out in space which could be investigated or at least documented if there were photos taken on the way to Mars. It would also serve as a commissioning period rather than having to wait until the space craft got to its destination. I dont see any problem with that suggestion, are there any obvious reasons why this is not possible?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I mean its inevitable really, what with after the whole "faked" moon debacle and what not.

You mean faked "moon landings".

There are only four types of people who deny that the 'moon landings' were faked.

1) Those who do not have much sense, and do not understand how things work and who do not have a clue on just how serious a problem radiation would be in space (for example).

2) Those who have not researched the matter very well (or at all). They rather 'receive' information from the idiot box and mainstream media, because it's so trustworthy and respectable, and represents a true authority to these people.

3) Those who very well know it was faked, but who are paid to keep the truth from leaking out, and whose job it is to ridicule anyone speaking the truth about almost any controversial subject. The masses have been so painstakingly duped about so many basic things (free energy, UFOs, moon landings, wars, assasinations, money, taxes, law, legal system, history, physics, etc. etc. etc. etc. ad infinitum, almost), that they REALLY DON'T want all that mess to become untangled and clear to people. They want to keep people asleep, comfortably tucked in with these lies and disinformation. The 'dogma' has to be believed by the majority, so the truthspeakers must be ridiculed very powerfully and efficiently. Every psychological and emotional method is to be used among whatever else the situation warrants. The 'moon landing' hoax is just one piece of the puzzle - but if they let that go, then all the other things will be questioned too, and before long, the whole house of cards will come crashing down. This is what these people try to prevent.

4) Those that simply refuse to accept the truth, because they are emotionally and psychologically too invested in the lie. They will blind themselves from any fact or contradiction in NASA's stories, as long as they don't have to face the obvious truth. They are underhanded, sneaky, and avoid direct answers to difficult questions. They don't WANT it to be true that it was all a hoax, so they don't let themselves to face that truth. They are like the main character in the movie 'Memento' - they will rather lie to themselves than even consider the truth as a possibility.

So, fellow ATS users - which group of PANs do you belong to?

Or are you one of the more intelligent type, those who actually research before starting to claim things, and who have found out, however disappointingly, that NASA certainly never sent any men to the moon in the 60's or later?

The choice is yours.

My point is that the evidence is so overwhelming that only an ostrich-type denier can really claim that NASA sent anyone even close to the Van Allen belts, let alone to the surface of the moon .. AND BACK. They can't even do it in 2012! (It's still 2012 in reality, although the gregorian calendar indicates otherwise)

I mean, anyone equipped with average intelligence (or higher), who really, objectively, truthfully and truly immerses oneself with ALL AVAILABLE EVIDENCE, and uses their brains, critical thinking, ponders all angles (like why russians never did it, although they were 'light years' ahead of USA in the so-called 'space race', and the discussions about how heavy shielding would be required, etc.. the Soviets really did have these discussions - why would they have, if Van Allen belt is as harmless as NASA claims - very thin aluminium wall is sufficient to protect everyone? Really?) and only then comes to a conclusion, must realize how lunatic NASA's claims about sending men on the moon and back really are.

I have read the arguments from both sides, and PANs seem like evil harassers, who are not even interested in listening to the other side or answering their questions, and keep repeating their lies and debunked arguments, while the other side seems to be sincere, able to present a LOT of facts and contradictions, anomalies and peculiarities concerning NASA's video footage, photos, claims, 'facts' and behaviour - including the mysteriously disappeared technical data files, reels, and everything concerning the supposed moon flights there and back. Suddenly there is absolutely no clear data about any of that? How convenient.

NASA stinks like a rotten fish, filled with cat turds - and the more one researches, the harder it becomes to even take seriously almost anything they say.

To the naive individual, who has obviously not researched anything, and who simply trusts that GPS must be satellites, and that because he has a cell phone, NASA must have found already a way to magically defeat the problem of Van Allen belts, solar flares, and other deadly problems that space radiation alone (let alone ther other problems) causes..

.. I can only recommend more thorough research, and logical thinking instead of trusting.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
To continue my previous message (who puts these idiotic character limits in discussion forums? What kind of advanced technology is that, when during the BBS era, we could write long messages practically without limitations (the only real limitation being the SysOp's computer's memory). Now we can only write less than 5000 characters at a time? I have a good keyboard and a lot to say, and this ticks me off.)... hmm, where was I?

Anyways, to the naive individual, who so blindly and innocently trusts the honesty of the most corrupt corporation of them all - Not A Straight Answer... a.k.a. NASA, I have something to say.

To a rational individual, your naive and blindly trusting claim sounds exactly like this:

"I know that when H. G. Wells wrote "The Time Machine", it was still impossible to create such a thing. But now that we have Pentiums and Cell Phones and MIDI-keyboards, building time machines surely must be an easy thing for NASA to build! They probably have lots of them, and are going to start selling them to the public soon!"

It's not possible to bring living human beings to moon, Mars or any other planet with NASA's rocket technology - let alone bringing them also BACK! There are _SO_ many problems with this story that no intelligent individual could ever believe half of it!

No matter how many internets or multi-core CPU's people invent on a planet, no matter how much time pass, that Van Allen belt isn't going to get weaker, solar flares are not going to stop being dangerous, and the temperature changes on the moon are not going to get any less extreme. The technology to bring a man on the moon cannot use rockets, because the men would have to be shielded by many meters thick LEAD SHIELD, if they were to venture through or beyond Van Allen belt! Too much mass. You would have to use another kind of propulsion system.

Now, the way "UFOs" do it, that's another story. With a good propulsion system, which also creates a protective magnetic field (like Earth has), that's a completely different story. If you can protect the passengers from space radiation, any trip between planets becomes very possible.

But the problem is, this is NOT how NASA claims to have done it. Please research instead of trusting. Your naivety would be almost touching, if it wasn't so infuriating. You believe the shadows on the walls rather than come out of the cave and see the truth with your own eyes. And shadows can be and are deceiving, if that's all you have.

Everyone here should do themselves a favor and watch all the long videos that Jarrah White has created about this topic.

Then you may read this website (despite it's horrible grammar and 'american typos')

apollofacts.atspace.co.uk...

After that, you could really start researching this, and only once you have done it thoroughly, should you come back to claim whatever you decide to claim at that point. Otherwise your arguments are not valid nor very impressive, because you have not familiarized yourself with the facts and the evidence available.
edit on 20-1-2013 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoujikina

You've essentially just posted a list of reasons people think the moon landings were faked "I don't understand this, therefore it's fake" And by bringing up proven liar and massive fraud Jarrah White, you give away all credibility. If the moon landings were faked, please explain how nobody in over 40 years has been able to provide ANY evidence of of a hoax? You've sided yourself with a librarian, a bible thumping cab driver, a carpenter and an Australian art student against the global scientific community/reality.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoujikina

Now tell me this: If it was in fact faked then how come there is 0 evidence for that? How come there is a mountain of evidence to destroy the hoax claims? Evidence that keeps piling up and has endured decades of scrutiny. Literally the most scrutiny any event in human history. Yet still 0 evidence?
You speak grandeur words like "intelligent" and "truth" yet you believe a blatant lie that has been proven as such repeatedly? How intelligent is that really?
edit on 20/1/2013 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Well isnt' that obvious??

they have used the same techniques they developed for hiding every single bit of evidence that chemtrails exist.

duh!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Just because you haven't figured out how to get 10 million gallons of mind control chemicals into an airplane that only holds a few hundred thousand gallons doesn't mean the NWO hasn't.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoujikina

I mean its inevitable really, what with after the whole "faked" moon debacle and what not.

You mean faked "moon landings".

There are only four types of people who deny that the 'moon landings' were faked.

1) Those who do not have much sense, and do not understand how things work and who do not have a clue on just how serious a problem radiation would be in space (for example).

2) Those who have not researched the matter very well (or at all). They rather 'receive' information from the idiot box and mainstream media, because it's so trustworthy and respectable, and represents a true authority to these people.

3) Those who very well know it was faked, but who are paid to keep the truth from leaking out, and whose job it is to ridicule anyone speaking the truth about almost any controversial subject. The masses have been so painstakingly duped about so many basic things (free energy, UFOs, moon landings, wars, assasinations, money, taxes, law, legal system, history, physics, etc. etc. etc. etc. ad infinitum, almost), that they REALLY DON'T want all that mess to become untangled and clear to people. They want to keep people asleep, comfortably tucked in with these lies and disinformation. The 'dogma' has to be believed by the majority, so the truthspeakers must be ridiculed very powerfully and efficiently. Every psychological and emotional method is to be used among whatever else the situation warrants. The 'moon landing' hoax is just one piece of the puzzle - but if they let that go, then all the other things will be questioned too, and before long, the whole house of cards will come crashing down. This is what these people try to prevent.

4) Those that simply refuse to accept the truth, because they are emotionally and psychologically too invested in the lie. They will blind themselves from any fact or contradiction in NASA's stories, as long as they don't have to face the obvious truth. They are underhanded, sneaky, and avoid direct answers to difficult questions. They don't WANT it to be true that it was all a hoax, so they don't let themselves to face that truth. They are like the main character in the movie 'Memento' - they will rather lie to themselves than even consider the truth as a possibility.

So, fellow ATS users - which group of PANs do you belong to?

Or are you one of the more intelligent type, those who actually research before starting to claim things, and who have found out, however disappointingly, that NASA certainly never sent any men to the moon in the 60's or later?

The choice is yours.

My point is that the evidence is so overwhelming that only an ostrich-type denier can really claim that NASA sent anyone even close to the Van Allen belts, let alone to the surface of the moon .. AND BACK. They can't even do it in 2012! (It's still 2012 in reality, although the gregorian calendar indicates otherwise)

I mean, anyone equipped with average intelligence (or higher), who really, objectively, truthfully and truly immerses oneself with ALL AVAILABLE EVIDENCE, and uses their brains, critical thinking, ponders all angles (like why russians never did it, although they were 'light years' ahead of USA in the so-called 'space race', and the discussions about how heavy shielding would be required, etc.. the Soviets really did have these discussions - why would they have, if Van Allen belt is as harmless as NASA claims - very thin aluminium wall is sufficient to protect everyone? Really?) and only then comes to a conclusion, must realize how lunatic NASA's claims about sending men on the moon and back really are.

I have read the arguments from both sides, and PANs seem like evil harassers, who are not even interested in listening to the other side or answering their questions, and keep repeating their lies and debunked arguments, while the other side seems to be sincere, able to present a LOT of facts and contradictions, anomalies and peculiarities concerning NASA's video footage, photos, claims, 'facts' and behaviour - including the mysteriously disappeared technical data files, reels, and everything concerning the supposed moon flights there and back. Suddenly there is absolutely no clear data about any of that? How convenient.

NASA stinks like a rotten fish, filled with cat turds - and the more one researches, the harder it becomes to even take seriously almost anything they say.

To the naive individual, who has obviously not researched anything, and who simply trusts that GPS must be satellites, and that because he has a cell phone, NASA must have found already a way to magically defeat the problem of Van Allen belts, solar flares, and other deadly problems that space radiation alone (let alone ther other problems) causes..

.. I can only recommend more thorough research, and logical thinking instead of trusting.

-

Brilliantly and Eloquently stated Shoujikina - Bravo! I couldn't agree more!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

But it's wrong . . . and incredibly ironic since someone who ignores all facts and logic is telling people they need to do their own research and come to HIS conclusion instead of their own.

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join