It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flase Flag Attacks and Emergency Numbers - London is due on Friday 10th August 2012

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I know, I know. I was just being a bit of a troll. I live in N.Ireland and grew up during the 70's and 80's. The conflict ended because of war-weariness on both sides.

On the other hand, some of the idiots I know who got involved in the IRA/UDA/UVF as teenagers now drive big cars and have Government salaries. Perhaps I shouldn't have been a normal person and should've joined one of those groups and I wouldn't be unemployed today!

On topic though. Even the IRA didn't target the really big sporting events that would've got them massive publicity. They blew up shopping centres and (yes) banks in London and Manchester.

I'm not saying that 'false-flag' operations are fantasy, I'm just not seeing any during the Olympics on the 10th or the 11th (that's another thread btw). The Olympics will end on a high with GB having 30 Golds (don't hold me to that! It's not a prediction!)
edit on 7-8-2012 by jayman0111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jayman0111

Not a troll matey, not at all

It was quite an observation that, tbh, I had never even considered...

I know the IRA got funding from the USA (from idiot private citizens not the Government) and Libya, maybe they got some from the USSR too...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Perhaps, but we're in danger of hijacking the thread here.

My apologies to the OP.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jayman0111

On topic: The IRA, for the most part, gave warnings and tried to only damage property when targeting the mainland. They even apologised for (well, "regretted") injuries caused in the Arndale bombing in Manchester in 1996! Not a good example of a false flag, in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
If there was to be a false-flag on Friday it would have to do with Syria, as Iran are backing them.

www.bbc.co.uk...

'Iran pledges support for vital partner'.

Perhaps Assad will be assassinated and the Iranians will invade, which will bring the Turks and NATO into the equation.

Again, it's not a prediction!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein

Nice pulloff, Doc! Bumped.
Just listening to a Sean David Morton replay-- and he explained that
FIVE DAYS before 9/11 and 7/7 the put options market went nuts.
Today the put options market experienced a big slamdance. Would
that indicate the PTB are planning something special for the Closing
Ceremony?? Just my tuppence.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by derfreebie

Which company's puts are down? I don't know where to look !

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The thing that makes me laugh at the OP is how he uses the numbers to match dates in whatever way he wants. Some numbers are used as day/month and some as month/day. Pretty convenient.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbowsk
part of me is quite surprised that there's been no incidents in London since the Olympics kicked off.

I'd have been amazed if anything HAD happened.

No matter which perspective one has -- that terrorist attacks are government false flags, or they are legitimate acts of terror by independent groups, the massively heightened security at these events discourage attacks. The government, obviously, would want to demonstrate that more control results in safer conditions, while the terrorists would recognize that they get more "bang for their buck" by attacking when defences are down.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

neat, but your still missing one, and the india one isn't that convincing

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
9/11- the number i call in an emergency also used in New York
311 -played in Madrid on their last world tour
77- An address in North London
112- The cost of a cup of tea in Haiti
108?- Another Address in Winbledon

911 is the sum of 900+11
311 is the sum of 300+11
77 is a sweet hand in Texas Hold Em
112 The temperature inside my Garage last Saturday
108 Is the number of Indians living in my apartment building

ALSO

-108 is 9x12(really really close to 911

-108 feet is how far my cousin must stay away from his ex girlfriend

-108 is a significant number in Checkers, backgammon, and TENNIS!!

Look into the ridiculous theory of numbers and you find them EVERYWHERE!!

No need to be a d!ck bag. We dont find thesse numbers significant, but the global satanist elite sure do. Find another thread to be a d!ck bag in.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad

Dude, the emergency service number in the UK is 999, how does 108 India translate to Fals Flag attack on London on Friday ?

It doesn't. There is no connection.
Just another pot shot from another crack pot.

And here's the sick part of all these predictions these people make on here..
If something happens to actually go down on one of these days predicted by all the whackos on the Internet, they will be satisfied. Why? Because they will have, in their own sick little world, been proven right.

If you think these crack pot theories are bad now, just wait till one of them manages to actually fluke it.

Threads like this are just the tip of the iceberg my friend.

If something does happen on the date that this guy is predicting something will happen, it will be a pure coincidence.
He has no evidence, no proof, no substance, nothing, to back up his prediction that something will happen on the date he is predicting.

But that wont dissuade him or others like him.
He will then inundate us with his other theories, because he will feel vindicated and emboldened. He will probably believe he is able to know things, to work things out, or see things that others cant.

I believe in free speech and freedom of expression and all that as much as anyone else.
But there has to be a limit and a point at which enough is enough, a red line where if crossed, there are consequences.
I've been part of this site for years, and reading it for many more years.
The thing that attracted me to this site was that threads had substance.
The theories posted had substance.

People did not just post threads with some random theory they thought of while driving home from work.
People posted their theories, AFTER they had done research and found something to try and back up their theories. Like photos, documents, videos. You name it.

And by videos I do not mean some video on YouTube which is a visual/audio version of these ridiculous threads that lack substance.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I thought it was suppose to be Saturday 8/11.. well we will soon find out.. also seen 8/12.. closing.

8/10, 8/11, or 8/12.
edit on 8/8/2012 by Morpheas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
It's a good thing Lebron is immune to nuclear explosions.

Are Olympic athletes of high value to elite? I've thought that many of them belong to the club. Generally people born into higher levels of society receive better training both mentally and physically. So logically, a lot of our best athletes have ties to upper levels.

Unless these athletes represent the best of the general public and elite have their own games with no public coverage?

8 foot tall Nordics that run 40 mph? And throw a baseball 120?

Ninjas that jump over 20 foot buildings?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein
London is very quiet right now, lots of people are keeping away because they know there is a high risk of a False Flag; your fellow Brits are smarter than you think!

Yep, all seems really quiet

Olympic Crowds

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ChristianJihad

A bit of a stretch, could the clue be the woman who got into the ceremony, with ared shirt walking with team India? I'm just throwing it out there.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Sorry, I skipped ahead a few pages before posting. I find this interesting, at least as a study.

So, has there been any significant/unusual surges in puts? That could be a tell. And if so, who are doing them would be the bigger tell, no?

Not my area of expertise so I'll read your reports later... or wait for August 10th.

Interesting that a couple of weeks ago an associate told me that he saw several flatbeds loaded with M1A1 Abrams and other military vehicles going down the tracks in Sacramento. Very unusual.

Gets me to thinkin, if this is true, what would be the next date for this to occur, assuming they aren't ready for 8/10?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Personally I'm of the view that threads like this should be derailed - into the realms of common sense. There are ten digits in our number system - only ten - that make up every number ad infinitum. How easy is it to make any pattern you want to from those ten digits? Easy peasy....

'Deny ignorance' is ATS's motto - not encourage and promote ignorance. Of course something will happen 10th August - something always does.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
this is my first post at ATS. ive been a GLP staple since the days of kent and elaine. I posted for the last time on that forum yesterday, and in the title asked readers to SAVE THE POST BECAUSE I WILL BE BANNED.

guess what, I'm banned. no breach of terms, but maybe a little too close to the truth for their disinformation program to deal with. I'm looking for any posters/lurkers of both forums that may have caught it.

It was a ritualistic blood sacrifice by a programee triggered to coincide with the largest satanic celebration orchestrated on planet earth, but it ultimately failed to achieve the desired result due to Holmes's "waking up" and alerting authorities to the explosives. His handlers were inept. Sorry spooks, you dropped the ball... or maybe there was intervention... but anyway

on august 13 1999, world leaders including then president bush traveled to the great pyramid at Giza to take part in the "mothers of darkness" ritual. fact

on 11/11, the 13 mythical crystal skulls began their individual voyages to their predestined points on the globe to open the portal on august 13th, through which the false messiah will appear, or through which an "enemy" will appear only to be pacified by the antichrist, bringing the world together under his rule.

"I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world" -REAGAN

or put more bluntly by Henry:

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil." -KISSINGER

We have one week, do not be fooled, and if ANYONE SAVED MY ORIGINAL POST, as I PLEADED, your verification might lend THIS post some credibility.

And to the controllers, keep coming after me. I feel for the souls of your storm troopers and hurt feeling the pain of their families. The forces that protect me are more mysterious than your festivals of appeasement to mortal false gods. I've seen you carry the bodies away, but to do evil as we more closely approach the center now threatens to incinerate the core of your very being.

You know that you are losing control, this is your last hope. There will be no one left to drag the bodies from the woods when the veil lifts, and you KNOW if you have been pure enough to look back at the eye of GOD

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Thanks for admitting that, this will now make all legit posters highly suspicious of your purpose here

Originally posted by christina-66
Personally I'm of the view that threads like this should be derailed - into the realms of common sense. There are ten digits in our number system - only ten - that make up every number ad infinitum. How easy is it to make any pattern you want to from those ten digits? Easy peasy....

'Deny ignorance' is ATS's motto - not encourage and promote ignorance. Of course something will happen 10th August - something always does.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join