It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Shooting at Oak Creek, WI

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
The FBI agent held up this photo and stated they are trying to identify this person and he is a "person of interest".

During the Q & A someone asked about why he was a "person of interest" and the reply was he had shown up at the scene after the shooting and left before he could be questioned.

Police chief: The person of interest is showed up at the scene after the shooting. Witness said he looks suspicious. #templeshooting
@newshub

I think this dude might be Bradley Derby. A Brad Derby lived at one of Page's former addresses in South Milwaukee. Bradley Derby (assuming the two Brad Derby's are the same man) is an ex convict with multiple convictions. Those convictions are in Colorado.

www.doc.state.co.us...

I don't know yet what the convictions were, but here is the data on them:

Sentence Date Sentence County Case No.
08/11/1999 2Y-2Y DELTA 98CR263
08/11/1999 10Y-10Y DELTA 98CR279
12/27/1999 6Y-6Y MESA 99CR642
08/11/1999 6Y-6Y DELTA 99CR90
08/11/1999 6Y-6Y DELTA 99CR90

I'll try to see what I can find out. He came up for parole in 2004 (PLEASE SEE POST BELOW. I THINK THIS BRADLEY DERBY IS STILL IN PRISON.)
edit on 8-6-2012 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311

Originally posted by roadgravel

Wade Michael Page, a decorated Army veteran

And he got a less then honorable discharge? Is decorated being used a bit loosely?

Yeah, they don't refer to someone with a less than honorable discharge as being a decorated veteran. That statement screams agenda to me. The media is now pushing the veteran=domestic terrorist agenda. I love how my government is trying to turn the people we as veterans swore to defend against us and make people afraid of us.

Was he a vet?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yes he was an Army vet. His service ended in 1998 with a less than honorable discharge though so how much relevance is there is still yet to be seen. To me it looks as if the MSM is quickly forming the veteran=terrorist ploy very quickley with this one if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
hmmm, weird. He has 5 convictions ranging from 2 years to 10 years and he served a prison sentence and I can't find through any source what the crimes were.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yes he was an Army vet. His service ended in 1998 with a less than honorable discharge though so how much relevance is there is still yet to be seen. To me it looks as if the MSM is quickly forming the veteran=terrorist ploy very quickley with this one if you ask me.

(rhetorical)
Why must they always "label"?

When is it ever a lone nutjob?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Okay wait....may not be same guy. I can't verify that Bradley Derby is even out of prison. It doesn't look like he is. It says estimated discharge date 02/20/2013. So I think he's still in.

But then it says this:

CURRENT FACILITY

Current Facility
Assignment: PAROLE-WESTERN REGION

So that sounds like he's paroled. Gimped up situation we got here.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I hope you guys don't think I'm getting too far off in the weeds here, but this Bradley Derby dude is one heck of an enigma. He's 41 years old, has five convictions (none of which the crime is listed or can be determined), and in 41 years he has exactly one address....and that address is in Colorado. One in 41 years. He has no identifiable relatives, no identifiable associates, nothing.

He just lived in one spot for 41 years, got arrested for unknown reasons and convicted on 5 unknown counts, served time, got paroled and still has no connections to anybody.

His address at the prison should at least show up.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Win the mind. Win the day.

Whatever the motivation is, the object is to get people to think and behave in the manner which is desired.

That definitely includes lying, deception, misdirection and withholding information.

The means aren't any concern, as long as the ends are achieved.

Good luck, people.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Estimated discharge might be referring to when the parole period ends.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

I think there is a desire to propagate this myth that all turban wearing men are muslims. How hard would it be to simply have a bit of education provided to help inform these troglodytes that Sikh's are not muslims. I am not advocating attacking muslims either, just help educate people. It's really sad that people isolate themselves so much. I enjoy knowing people from most all faiths. I think MLK Jr. is best quoted with the idea of judging others by the content of their character and not their skin color or in this case, clothing choice.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Page misconduct was 1998, this is 2012.

What is up with these so called decade long grudges..

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Valhall

Estimated discharge might be referring to when the parole period ends.

Yeah, I think you're exactly right. It states he's on parole. So he's still on probation/parole through 2013.

I did find a second address for him, but in the same general area of Colorado as the first one. And I did find three people associated with him. (None of them Page.) Curiously I cannot find a single other Brad Derby I can tie back to Wisconsin. But then, again, other than his name being associated with a former South Milwaukee address of Page's, I can't even tie this guy to Wisconsin.

Really weird situation.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Page misconduct was 1998, this is 2012.

What is up with these so called decade long grudges..

Uhhh...I think this last one was in 2012.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
For those who don’t know, Kaleka is the filmmaker who has teamed up with Dr. Steven Greer from the Disclosure Project to release the upcoming groundbreaking documentary Sirius.

The Kickstarter fundraising for this project earned over $50k (surpassing their goal...), and may now be in jeopardy of coming to fruition.

Pray for the Sikh community.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Whoever he is, he is a coward of the worst kind.
To shoot people meeting for religious services to boot.

The Sikh are obviously peaceful people, you never hear of them on the news. At least I haven't.

My thoughts are with them and their familes.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
They are pushing the "decorated vet" bit pretty hard as well as the "white supremacist" plot point.

From what I have read and seen, it certainly looks like this guy MAY have been associated with skinhead groups, but so far all the comments the media has published attributed to him say nothing of Muslims, or Jews, or brown people. There is no neo-Nazi rhetoric. Has anyone tried looking into his supposed skinhead punk band? Kill Apathy, or something of that nature. One of the first news articles I read (posted a couple pages back) showed about two lines of a supposed song he sang, Im going to have to go find it.. It was very vague though.

I have seen him quoted as voicing certain, extremely vague opinions. I have to go looking again but it seemed to be general statements on society, and how it is "broken" but that we can fix it if we try.

Another incident that is just so off the wall weird it reaffirms my belief that truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Another ex-military, racist, who was on a watchlist for at least 10 years..... www.csmonitor.com...

To me, this fits the narrative of the FBI or some sort of handler helping this whole thing a long ie. Timothy McVeigh, Terry Nichols and OKC. They knew about this guy. He must have been some sort of informant/agent they chose not to stop, or put him in a precarious situation.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
]End Apathy - The Band (Myspace photos), pretty sure you can identify him in a few of these with lots of tattoos...

So it was reported earlier he received a "less than honorable" discharge? There's no such thing, only "other than honorable", and "dishonorable"... Oh wait, this CNN article says he received an honorable discharge and that the weapon he used was purchased legally.

The CNN article also says that his service was marked by "patterns of misconduct", but the fact he received two good conduct medals says otherwise. Not sure where I just read that he received two good conduct medals, but it said he also received 5 Army Achievement Medals and 1 Army Commendation medal, the latter being more highly regarded.

I'd characterize him as being "averagely decorated".

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

CBS News reports that Page enlisted in the Army in April 1992 and was given a less-than-honorable discharge in October 1998. He was last stationed in Fort Bragg, N.C., serving in the psychological operations unit.

Have any of you seen the movie "Section 8" I am starting to believe it is true.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

So it was reported earlier he received a "less than honorable" discharge? There's no such thing, only "other than honorable", and "dishonorable

There is a "Section 8"

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join