It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Shooting at Oak Creek, WI

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Well, I do it find it odd that he hates females after a decade.

So now that the report is out,

I, the "Manhater", should stand my ground!

FRY HIM!

He's guilty!

Screw the medals he received, screw the position in the Army.

Funny, how this one reporter, throws it out there now.

He should just rot in hell.

The guy is on Myspace.

Find out who he contacted and went out with.

I'm not the gopher.

Tired of being a gopher.

Follow the money and his beliefs.

The medals one receives, says a lot about a person and their beliefs.

To me anyways.
edit on 6-8-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The Shooter

Latest Album

Shot by a cop in his album cover and real life...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by murch

The Batman shooting didn't have that much evidence to convince me that a 'conspiracy' was going on.

But THIS shooting has Cointelpro/Intel/Alphabet Agency/Hoax written ALL OVER IT.

This stinks. Something better be done about getting the info out on this in a much more viral manner than the Batman shooting. I hope people work on this one to find the holes .

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Enough with the excuses. This is why they keep shooting.

We make up excuses instead of face the facts

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

I also agree with you. Just to speculate more...It might be an overseas intelligence job against the Sikh community. If the gunman was in a random act, and wanted to terrorize the people and self destruct himself, how would he know and target all the leaders of the Temple, not mentioning the Visitor form India.

There was another violent attack at a Sikh Temple in Vienna, Austria in 2009. One of the leader died and the other was injured.

www.nytimes.com...://

At the temple, six young Sikh men armed with guns and knives had stormed into a hall where two visiting sect leaders and hundreds of worshipers had gathered, said S. R. Heer, a senior official at the sect’s hospital and school in Jalandhar, a large provincial town in Punjab.

edit on 6-8-2012 by TruthPhilic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Is this the Sihk temple shooting? There seems to be more and more temple shootings. Not just Asian religion but Christianity, Mosques, Synagog and so on. Jesus was flipping tables and trading goods because those people disrespect the temple. Imagine how Jesus would of reacted over something like this.

Jesus wasn't that forgiving!

WTF is going on in the USA?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This scene is starting to sound like probe trying to fit in.

And he got caught in the middle of it.

Sounds more like some gang territory if anything.

This Guy has nothing to do with sikh's, But is going to shoot them up anyway?

Please. Whatever. Especially from his past.

He has no idea that this guest speaker is coming in from India, and no one yet knows his name.

Conveniently, his house is a 2 story home on Holmes street, or near Holmes with explosives, and has a tattoo of 9/11 and conveniently Holmes has the white Tiburon who had had 9/11 on plates.

Sick joke if anything.

Sorry, but I'm not buying this BS.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21

Originally posted by TechUnique

Originally posted by DAZ21
Take away the guns already. If you can't use them for good, don't use them at all. I think It's time you gave up your guns. How many more need to die?

Really? You wanna try taking their guns be my guest but you certainly won't be theirs. Gun control in the states is one of the most stupid ideas I've ever heard.

Is a bomb better than a gun? How about a knife? They all kill people mate.

True, but here in the UK, where not everyone has access to a gun from over the counter. People generally don't go on mass killing sprees. Every other day.

You see with a knife people generally stand some sort of chance. Hense the phrase "don't bring a knife to a gun show."
edit on 5-8-2012 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

This is some of the craziest drivel i've ever read on ATS. You honestly believe mass killings don't happen any where else except the USA? You listen to the main stream media WAY too much.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
..just watched an eyewitness account on CNN..

1st thing that struck a nerve was the theme music and the reporters "terror at the temple" title that she gives the shooting.

2nd every picture or footage they are showing is just clips of people on the phone, and police walking around with sikhs (making them feel good, giving the media coverage).

id hate to yell "CONSPIRACY" now a days with all this crazyness going on. but something weird is definitely in the air.

this exploitation of murder by politicians, media etc. is just disgusting, and really is making more people think. id like to believe that most people dont just sink their teeth into whats being portrayed on tv, online, in the paper.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Diluted

..now that you mention the olympic poster thread with the odd man out looking guy in a turban...
hmmmmm...a lil clue before the action? again.

nice catch.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthPhilic
reply to post by Sek82

Since in the early interviews, witnesses mentioned 4 shooters and a well coordinated attack, could it be like, he was visiting the temple, and was set up to blame him of this unfortunate massacre ???
That's going to be a scenario that people here may expect (false flag!), but nothing suggests it yet. Here's a question, will there be a manifesto that appears and what will the message be? Or will it remain a mystery?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

a white power movement with ties to CIA/FBI. a white power movement that still exists in our military today. ask any soldier.

National Alliance..look it up.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by snakebit

It is strange that during the time he served in the military in a Psyop unit the manual was changed in 1994 to delet the racial attacks on foriegn governments. It was part of the manual to do propaganda to create racial divide in a country being targeted. He served from 92 to 98. So he was trained in racial propaganda by our government.

Page 2-2

www.scribd.com...
edit on 6-8-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thats righttttttttttt...the next one could come around the 15th of August as per the stars.

They are toying with us now, that's why they leave clues just to terrify us.
They know that we know that most are sleeping so the game between us and them.
Light v Dark

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by freestonew

Really?...............................................

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Sad, But True! Sign's of the times...

But understand this, that in the last days will come (set in) perilous times of great stress and trouble [hard to deal with and hard to bear]. 2 Timothy 3:1

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
Really makes me wonder about that girlfriend connection someone posted about earlier. Would not surprise me at all if his breakup is tied to this somehow.

The girlfriend is the key. As much as I love a good conspiracy, the only part of this that's a psyop is the MSM handling of the event for the usual political exploitative reasons.

Wade was a hateful man. His girlfriend goes off to a normal liberal university and is exposed to a wide range of cultures. She sees they aren't all bad. She even says how a few professors are Sikhs and aren't evil. Wade won't hear any of this. They fight. His blind-hatred keeps brewing, he brings her autistic child into the picture. She's had enough, she kicks him out to protecter her son. He stews for a week. He snaps. He then goes and shoots up the local temple where he knows people from the university work to "show her" and/or "suicide by cop". He massacres the temple, shoots a cop, then stands there, out of ammo while the next on-scene cop yells commands at him. He just stands there. He gets shot. Suicide by cop.

Which is more plausible, this scenario, or one involving the alignment of planets at the exact time the gun was fired that correspond to the birth town of the Aurora shooting?

If you pick the second version, remember that Aryan Nations was outed as being FBI backed & funded last week. This was a HUGE blow to the WP community. The temple board member & professor of UWM's last name Arora, the Holmes shooting took place in Aurora...run w/ it.

edit on 8/6/2012 by thomasblackraven because: Spelling, as usual.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
You know, I don't have to have to own a gun or be some gun activist to know some shootings from Co and Wi. are set ups.

It's common sense.

If anyone still has it.

If one did the mathematics, there is no way, it would be only just from one shooter. In both incidents.

Sorry..

But prove me wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join