It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Shooting at Oak Creek, WI

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 79ymaot

Well now this part is a bit creepy/odd/coincidence.

Crews report a police presence in the 3700 block of East Holmes Avenue near Packard Avenue.

Read more: www.wisn.com...

Raist

link   

Originally posted by watchdog
This Just in on cnn.com......Two people held hostage at Sporting goods store in California. Negotiators are on the scene.

Here is the LINK

I know this has nothing to do with the original post, but it just seems people are losing their mind today.

All to help the gun ban law go into effect.

I literally just thought to myself about an hour or two ago "there will be a 3rd event fairly soon I bet". First being Holmes, next one ON Holmes street, and now word of this. Weird coincidence I just said that in my head and read this.

This is no longer Sparta, now this is madness!
edit on 5-8-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by watchdog
This Just in on cnn.com......Two people held hostage at Sporting goods store in California. Negotiators are on the scene.

Here is the LINK

I know this has nothing to do with the original post, but it just seems people are losing their mind today.

You could start a separate thread on this. People could discuss it there.

Des

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hmmm. A shootout in Colorado exactly 7 days before the Olympic Opening Ceremonies where everyone was taken to Gateway HS, home of the Olympians. And then a shootout in Wisconsin exactly 7 days before the closing ceremonies at 10:15 (1+1+5=7) where 6+1 (the shooter) died. Now there is a police presence on Holmes St related to the shooting. Nah. Just coincidence. Go back to sleep.

edit on 5-8-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I was posting on this myself and its not. And I really think motive is on topic. Because this has a hell of a motive. Its all coded to NWO. And its's all about NWO, and fascism. Even 7 victims initially.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
reply to post by 79ymaot

Crews report a police presence in the 3700 block of East Holmes Avenue near Packard Avenue.

Raist

I'm listening to the live link provided a few posts earlier by thomasblackraven, another member, of the Local News there. The reporter on the scene in the shooter's neighborhood, is saying that neighbors have told her, the shooter just moved in a few weeks ago

livewire.wisn.com...
Des

edit on 5-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
I wonder why they are calling this domestic terrorism, while events like the Fort Hood Shooting was called Workplace Violence?

I sense rhetorical question here? I hope anyway...

I'll give you one guess...

I will choose Muslim shooter and Soldier victims = workplace violence only if it suits the agenda of the MSM and Obama Alex. If it doesn't fit the narrative it didn't happen.

Don't want to suggest that MAJ Hassan being in contact with a radical Imam motivated him to act rather he was a good guy happened to believe blowing up women and children with an IED was justified in a Jihad. His shooting spree had nothing to do with his religious beliefs despite evidence to the contrary - I mean after all we don't want to make it appear as if he was a terrorist. He was just...misunderstood.

That would mean we would have to admit that our PC policies in the military regarding profiling Muslim Soldiers were so restrictive that his bosses and coworkers who spotted behavior that were glaring indications of his avocation of violence, Jihadist teachings and philosophy that they feared even orally (let alone formally) commenting on his behavior for the sake of their careers.

Excellent – a kid with a rebel flag tattoo on his chest gets called to the carpet and investigated for “hate” because he is white and has no special minority status for his superiors to fear. I mean someone might see it in the shower and feel - offended. See his junk - fine...rebel flag...possible hurt feelings. Regardless of the outcome his chance for a career are over - even if the findings are in his favor.

Yet, a radical Muslim in personal contact with a radical Imam who advocated the violent spread of his religion and Jihadist teachings could not be even commented on for fear of backlash on the person so stating. Way to go PC police, way to go.

edit on 5/8/2012 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Raist
reply to post by 79ymaot

Raist

I'm listening to the live link provided a few posts earlier by another member, of the Local News there. The reporter on the scene in the shooter's neighborhood, is saying that neighbors have told her, the shooter just moved in a few weeks ago

livewire.wisn.com...
Des

Really? I wonder how long?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Yes. Just moved in about a week ago, on Holmes avenue. Really? Come on! Are there no coincidences?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by samsamm9

Why? Because the idiotbox told you it was? It could be revenge against a member there for all we know at this point.

yeah

right

Give me a friggin' break.

Probably a guy who was molested by the priest...right?

....Christ....

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

Please move to CNN, they will tell you what you want to hear.
People in this place are searching for the truth, because it does
affect all of us what is happening in the past 10 yrs.

link   

Originally posted by yahtzeestone

Yes. Just moved in about a week ago, on Holmes avenue. Really? Come on! Are there no coincidences?

A week ago!

Okay, that's bizarre.

link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
Who would shoot up a bunch of Sikhs?
They are some of the nicest people I have ever met!

They are very peaceful, kind, and incredibly respectful of others.

Payers and peace for all involved!

edit on 5-8-2012 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

I'll hazzard a guess that it was a christian.......
2nd line.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Another local feed: fox6now.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Making me think in a way copycat that thinks of the other shooter as a hero. Or it might be nothing at all.

It is weird though.

Raist

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

A week ago!

Okay, that's bizarre.

To me, that may indicate he had this shooting planned well in advance. He had a dark and evil soul. Not a spur of the moment snapping of his mind. I could be wrong, but, it feels this way.

Des

edit on 5-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rjohns1

I posted a bunch of them earlier.

JSOnline

WISN Channel 12

TMJ Channel 4

Fox 6 Milwaukee

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
These events are turning out to be about more than just gun control.
They are all "regular citizens" who happen to mostly be white christians.
So now they can say that there is proof that everyone not on the govt. payroll is a terrorist and bring the war home.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Valhall

A week ago!

Okay, that's bizarre.

To me, that may indicate he had this shooting planned way in advance. He had a dark and evil soul. Not a spur of the moment snapping of his mind. I could be wrong, but, it feels this way.

Des

Yeah, the shooting was definately planned, right? Maybe not, not too many were killed at this point. Interesting though, it's just too bizarre.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
too many guns equals too many mass shootings. it's never-ending over there (usa). a bad scene, all told. good luck with the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join