It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Shooting at Oak Creek, WI

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by yahtzeestone

If the shooter was targeting one particular victim, and that person was shot. Then, the shooter accomplished his *mission*. yes?

Des

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JizzyMcButter

Except James Holmes was on the government payroll to the tune of 170,000 dollars in grant money.

But yes, the public perception can be interpreted as being thusly.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Originally posted by DAZ21
Take away the guns already. If you can't use them for good, don't use them at all. I think It's time you gave up your guns. How many more need to die?

Really? You wanna try taking their guns be my guest but you certainly won't be theirs. Gun control in the states is one of the most stupid ideas I've ever heard.

Is a bomb better than a gun? How about a knife? They all kill people mate.

That guy was too funny!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking, but had yet to post it. First one shooting 7 days before the Olympics Opening Ceremony, now this shooting 7 days before the Closing Ceremony. The detective in me wants to hunt for the connection here, but the cynical (and more intelligent) side of me says to not even try.

Someone posted this earlier too.... http...://onplanetliz.wordpress.com/2012/07/26/the-stars-of-the-olympics/

It discusses the alignment of certain stars and discusses some connections of the Aurora shooting and the Olympics. I haven't read it all yet but my first gut feeling wonders if these are some sort of sacrifices playing out before us.

It's my belief that we will see many more of these. I think they (whoever they are) want to make it a daily occurrence. I read this earlier, too.... www.dailymail.co.uk... html
edit on 5-8-2012 by PatriotGames2 because: Links

edit on 5-8-2012 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Sirius film maker's father, the one Greer is associated with, was one of the victims, he just survived, maybe. Arm Kaleka's father.

BREAKING: Mass Shooting at Sikh Temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin (outside Milwaukee) - Aug. 5,

They seem to choose their targets.

edit on 5-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

It is pretty entertaining.

Conjecture is simply conjecture at the end of the day,

Especially at the meeting of alternative forums with alternative psyches.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking, but had yet to post it. First one shooting 7 days before the Olympics Opening Ceremony, now this shooting 7 days before the Closing Ceremony. The detective in me wants to hunt for the connection here, but the cynical (and more intelligent) side of me says to not even try.

Someone posted this earlier too....onplanetliz.wordpress.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">The 'STARS' of the Olympics

It discusses the alignment of certain stars and discusses some connections of the Aurora shooting and the Olympics. I haven't read it all yet but my first gut feeling wonders if these are some sort of sacrifices playing out before us.

It's my belief that we will see many more of these. I think they (whoever they are) want to make it a daily occurrence. I read this earlier, too.... www.dailymail.co.uk... ping-nation.html" target="_blank" class="postlink">A mass shooting happens every FIVE days in America Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... html#ixzz22id9vCg0

There are 204 Countries participating in the 2012 Olympics. If what you say is true, why is only the U.S. factored into your craziness....sheesh...

There are 204 countries that are competing in Olympics for 2012 London.

Read more: wiki.answers.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Here is the link at radioreference. It's not specific to Oak Creek though.

Police Feed

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222
reply to post by NorEaster

It is pretty entertaining.

Conjecture is simply conjecture at the end of the day,

Especially at the meeting of alternative forums with alternative psyches.

Y'know....Holmes makes fans. As in "the sh*t hitting the fan", if you get my drift.

Coincidence? I think not.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Someone posted this earlier too....onplanetliz.wordpress.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">The 'STARS' of the Olympics

It's my belief that we will see many more of these. I think they (whoever they are) want to make it a daily occurrence. I read this earlier, too.... www.dailymail.co.uk... ping-nation.html" target="_blank" class="postlink">A mass shooting happens every FIVE days in America Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... html#ixzz22id9vCg0

There are 204 Countries participating in the 2012 Olympics. If what you say is true, why is only the U.S. factored into your craziness....sheesh...

There are 204 countries that are competing in Olympics for 2012 London.

Read more: wiki.answers.com...

I think their first mistake was relying on anything published on the dailymail. It went down hill from there. Mass shooting every FIVE days...lol.

link   
reply to post by murch

Did the guy think he was killing Muslims?

What is wrong with people, America is turning insane I swear...Waheguru!

edit on 5-8-2012 by old_god because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I don't claim to know everything, so there is no way for me to know that they are not involved. Or that other things of importance are happening. I only know FOR SURE what is happening right now in front of me and around me in my basement bedroom.

Besides, that wasn't really what I was getting at. Is the United States not the most important country in the world? Does what happens here and the decisions our citizens make not influence the rest of the world, at large? I was under the impression that, yes, it is and does.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Destinyone

I don't claim to know everything, so there is no way for me to know that they are not.

Besides, that wasn't really what I was getting at. Is the United States not the most important country in the world? Does what happens here and the decisions our citizens make not influence the rest of the world, at large? I was under the impression that, yes, it is and does.

I'm pretty sure we're not anymore. Last time I checked we didn't appear to be.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

I do not believe everything the media tells me. Simply pass on information for others to digest. I offered little to no personal opinion.

My point was that the media is putting this into the public subconciousness for consumption. Don't know if it is true or false, but that is what the media is reporting.
edit on 5-8-2012 by PatriotGames2 because:

And that article was from before this most recent shooting.
edit on 5-8-2012 by PatriotGames2 because:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Well we are all welcome to our opinion. My world view differs from yours... Wow! Weird!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by yahtzeestone

If the shooter was targeting one particular victim, and that person was shot. Then, the shooter accomplished his *mission*. yes?

Des

Yes, good point. Collateral damage is just part of the mission, I guess.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I don't believe much of anything the media is saying on this one, because I think they don't know. I think the fbi has it and they aren't talking much.

Alex JOnes has a clip of a witness saying it was 4 men in black that did it - a team. And that would jive with what I heard in the early police broadcasts and witness reports.

And they have stepped up security around other temples in NY.

If it were a lone shooter, why would they do that?

I think they think it might make people feel BETTER if it were a lone shooter, now dead at the hands of a cop.

Something's not right here. I'm usually the one that is more into believing what officials say. I'm not buying this tho.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
3 people at Froedtert hospital, in critical condition.

No news if the officer is one of those victims, in critical condition. He walked in on the guy.

No news on how he is doing yet until 10 am ET tomorrow but one of the three surviving shot people was one of the officers. He bent over to help a victim in the parking lot and the gunman unloaded on him. At that point the other officer shot and killed the gunman. But, you probably already know that...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Someone posted this earlier too.... http...://onplanetliz.wordpress.com/2012/07/26/the-stars-of-the-olympics/

It's my belief that we will see many more of these. I think they (whoever they are) want to make it a daily occurrence. I read this earlier, too.... www.dailymail.co.uk... html
edit on 5-8-2012 by PatriotGames2 because: Links

My question is... whats the odds on something happening 7 days after the Olympics? Date would be 19/8/2012 I believe

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join