It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Shooting at Oak Creek, WI

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Here is the police radio recording of the initial response: www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
As I read through the posts here since this morning, I am physically sick to my stomach!

Shame on MANY of you for exploiting this tragedy as justification of your DAMN CONSPIRACY THEORIES!
I've never met a Sikh that would say the kind of self serving crap that some of you have spewed out.
No matter, you can't shame the shameless.

Funny thing is that the Sikhs forgive you!

My heart is broken.
My tears and prayers are with them!

edit on 5-8-2012 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

So we should just let MSM spew lies?
Where do YOU draw the line??

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Excellent thread and the only small item I wanted to add is that I find it odd, so odd in fact that to say it is a coincidence would be an understatement.

Anyway, the dead shooter shot by police lived on the 3700 block of E. Holmes Ave.

I ask you what are odds of that? I am certain there will be those that see nothing unusual about that at all.

oh well, just wanted to add my two cents.

Thanks again for the thread. Here is the link to the article that provides the address about the shooter.

www.jsonline.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

What on Earth leads you to that conclusion?

Do you have to attribute a conspiracy to this to make sense of the senseless?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
www.todaystmj4.com...

TODAY'S TMJ4 arrived on scene before 4 p.m., after police had sectioned off the 3700 block of E. Holmes Ave. Neighbors and residents are being told to stay away from law enforcement.

TODAY'S TMJ4 reports that the FBI, SWAT teams, evidence collections units, Milwaukee Police Department's Hazardous Collections Unit, fire trucks, ambulances and We Energies are on the scene.

FBI agents were on the scene with an armored truck, a trailer and other vehicles. Milwaukee County sheriff's spokeswoman Fran McLaughlin says the department's bomb squad is also on the scene, but she has no details on why the unit was called.

Are they still at this house?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21

Originally posted by TechUnique

Originally posted by DAZ21
Take away the guns already. If you can't use them for good, don't use them at all. I think It's time you gave up your guns. How many more need to die?

Really? You wanna try taking their guns be my guest but you certainly won't be theirs. Gun control in the states is one of the most stupid ideas I've ever heard.

Is a bomb better than a gun? How about a knife? They all kill people mate.

True, but here in the UK, where not everyone has access to a gun from over the counter. People generally don't go on mass killing sprees. Every other day.

You see with a knife people generally stand some sort of chance. Hense the phrase "don't bring a knife to a gun show."
edit on 5-8-2012 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

Show...heh. It's not quite as easy to obtain a gun here as you make it seem. Little bit more involved than walking up to a counter k? If someone used a weapon to stop something like this it wouldnt be on MSM because it's not as "interesting". We also don't have mass shootings "every other day". Guns aren't the problem. People are. Guns don't inspire people to go do stuff like this, the inspiration is already there.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Thank you. I personally don't feel safe in the States. Never thought I would say that. And the scariest part is that none of what is happening makes sense. I could at least understand if people were politically motiviated. This is just random acts of insanity.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Black Ops...

Just say'n ..

link   
reply to post by rjohns1

Thanks for that link to the dispatch audio of the incident... Seems to be getting heavy around six minutes in, tough listening. Just think ten years ago there'd be no chance we would have access to this so quickly.

reply to post by JBA2848

Yes,

We Energies on scene in Cudahy. Crews on the ground saying that power is being cut from the home in question.
LE appears to be getting ready to go into it.

An hour ago:

Police, ATF and FBI agents are now at a home in Cudahy. A heavily armored vehicle, explosives experts and canine units are at the home in the 3700 block of E. Holmes Ave. Read more: livewire.wisn.com...
The whole kit and kaboodle... Can't be too careful, I guess.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Sek82 because: feed online

link   
I heard about this while sitting in class today getting my CHL.

Made me glad I sat through the ten hour course even more...we can carry in my state in churches, and for this I am glad. You just never know where a psycho is going to turn up. This would be the last place.

Prayers and thoughts with the families affected. I will never understand the senseless brutality of the human race.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
As I read through the posts here since this morning, I am physically sick to my stomach!

Shame on MANY of you for exploiting this tragedy as justification of your DAMN CONSPIRACY THEORIES!
I've never met a Sikh that would say the kind of self serving crap that some of you have spewed out.
No matter, you can't shame the shameless.

Funny thing is that the Sikhs forgive you!

My heart is broken.
My tears and prayers are with them!

edit on 5-8-2012 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

REALLY, person?? You sound like a typical 9/11 families fake advocate of the official story. No one here is disrespecting ANY victims.

There is just too much going on with the global powers and U.S. Gov., to not question these things. We are trying to find the real perpetrators and murderers, because a lot of us feel like the official stories do not add up. It's called critical thinking.

Who is really to blame? That's the question being asked here.

edit on 5-8-2012 by yahtzeestone because: spelling

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
So the second officer who took him down was a woman??? That's what the audio sounds like. She said, "I took a shot".

Go girlfriend!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
Excellent thread and the only small item I wanted to add is that I find it odd, so odd in fact that to say it is a coincidence would be an understatement.

Anyway, the dead shooter shot by police lived on the 3700 block of E. Holmes Ave.

I ask you what are odds of that? I am certain there will be those that see nothing unusual about that at all.

oh well, just wanted to add my two cents.

Thanks again for the thread. Here is the link to the article that provides the address about the shooter.

www.jsonline.com...

Quite interesting....

Nice catch

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Oh shooter just moved in a week ago and nobody knows him.
And the witnesses in CO just move there from Texas.
Here we go again, this is just the beginning.

The people who made a mess of America
(911, Fake Wars, Financial Collapse, Lies)
are very paranoid now that so many people are awake.

They are all over the media calling for gun control.

Also note both Colorado and Wisconsin are battleground states.
Expect Ohio next.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Luckystars2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Area residents state that they are still evacuated at this time - 8:04pm CST.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 79ymaot
reply to post by JBA2848

Area residents state that they are still evacuated at this time - 8:04pm CST.

When I watched the woman interview by local media, it was just a bit disturbing that people so willingly left their home when told "you don't understand now, but in the long-term you will".

Really? So, if I go get a motel for a week it will all become clear?

I don't see me just leaving my home.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Some observations from first listen of the police radio:

Bald Male with Glasses might have shot someone

Man with gun in parking lot
White T-shirt
One Officer Shot
Shots reported by one onsite person after "subject" downed (another then dismisses that, saying no shots heard)
Officer states that people coming out are requesting assistance in church
Officers talk about a car that sped away

edit on 5-8-2012 by rjohns1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

I agree. What's that statement supposed to me? Typically they give some kind of inkling as to the situation, don't they?

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join