It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Shooting at Oak Creek, WI

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

OK, this shooting is starting to stink on ice.

"Very well coordinated, Wasn't haphazard, Releasing of Gas" - Sikh Temple Shooting witness

Multiple shooters of Caucasian descent

edit on 5-8-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 79ymaot
Possible link to the shooting. Cudahy WI police on scene - 3700 block Holmes Avenue .

Channel 12 Report

erm, wtf?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

What's the question? Listen to the live feed. ATF, FBI, and Oak Creek police on on-site.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

That video holds numerous conflicting reports even if not from a direct witness... It will disappear from YouTube in 3, 2, 1...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

I saved a copy of that. 4 gunmen, not one......

I've heard multiple reports of 3 shooters. Everything is conflicting at this point in time. we need to have patience, this just happened. Rushing to judgement is not sensible, nor logical. It may take some time to sort all the details out, but we will...

Des

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 79ymaot
Possible link to the shooting. Cudahy WI police on scene - 3700 block Holmes Avenue .

Channel 12 Report

Based on the picture in that article and street view, it appears it is 3701 Holmes Avenue on the corner of Holmes and S. Kirkwood Avenue.

link   
reply to post by 79ymaot

i was commenting about the address

link   

Originally posted by Sek82

That video holds numerous conflicting reports even if not from a direct witness... It will disappear from YouTube in 3, 2, 1...

No way; multiple people are downloading these videos and will re upload them once they get taken down.

I've lost my faith in conspiracy theories, but I've NEVER seen witnesses to an act countering the mass media narrative like this one!
And we have proof that CNN censored the guy after he made his initial claims on local TV.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by djr33222

It must be an incorrect interpretation. I grew up on the other side of the block. It's not a bad area, but it's sure far from 'UPPER CLASS'.

link   
reply to post by murch

I am so scared for these people.

Too close to home.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

I understand. It's hard for me to tell how to interpret your reply.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Yes...many conflicting reports. This is from the Hindu newspaper, who are supposedly getting their info from members of the Temple, who were there during the shooting. This report is claiming 26 to 28 people shot.

The Indian Embassy in Washington said that it was "seized of the situation and has been in touch with the National Security Council in Washington, D.C." While the Indian Consulate-General in Chicago too has been in "close touch with the local authorities to monitor the situation," the embassy also noted that an official has been deputed to visit the site "to ascertain the situation on-the-spot."

Other local hospitals also reportedly received victims from the shooting incident and a full list of potential victims was not yet available.

One individual who spoke to media outside the gurdwara identified himself as Amardeep Kaleka and said that his father was a Gurdwara official and within the complex at the time of the attack. After seeking refuge in a closet nearby he reportedly said to his son on the phone, “They’re out there.” Mr. Kaleka added that the police informed him that around “26 to 28 people had been shot,” including the head priest who was “bleeding profusely.

www.thehindu.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
I've NEVER seen witnesses to an act countering the mass media narrative like this one!
And we have proof that CNN censored the guy after he made his initial claims on local TV.

Indeed, best to save these videos before they get taken down and contradict the official story.

Second line.

link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I'm not sure anyone is rushing to judgement, Des. We want to hear these conflicting reports before they get polished up or otherwise censored. If we sit patient and wait, we will get one clean story. It's important that even second hand reports get written down for dissecting later, everything will be looked at closely.

Does anyone have more word on that neighborhood being evacuated? Just a precaution at this point?

link   
reply to post by buddha

To be honest, that is exactly what popped into my head. My husband is originally from south east Wisconsin and still has ties there. During a conversation just after the attack on the Trade Center and during a recent phone conversation it became clear that there is a wide spread misunderstanding about the differences between a Muslim and a Sikh. My husband has tried to explain, on numerous occasions, but to no avail

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

The local media isn't saying much at the moment.

If you are interested google jsonline (it's the local newpaper) WISN (News Channel 12) Fox6now (News Channel 6) and todaystmj4 (News Channel 4)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pennylemon

I have heard so many idiots make nasty comments about Sikhs and on a number of occasions heard peoplerefer tothem as muslims. My first thought was an idiot believed he was targetting muslims.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I wonder why they are calling this domestic terrorism, while events like the Fort Hood Shooting was called Workplace Violence?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Perhaps this person(s) actual did intend to target them and knew they weren't Muslim. Some people do take offense to anything considered "foreign".

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join