It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Shooting at Oak Creek, WI

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The more reports I am reading the more I think this could turn into a international problem.

I really am starting to believe this had more to do with the leader that came from India then the people of the Temple.

Seems a lot of Federal people are being informed of this event.

Quote from CNN.com

"The Joint Terrorism Task Force, a collection of federal, state and local law enforcement, was on the scene of the shooting by 1 p.m. Those task forces, several of which are situated around the country, typically work quietly to prevent terrorism attacks but also respond to mass shootings to help coordinate law enforcement. Sources said it was too early to say if this will be considered an act of terrorism.

Maybe I am reading too much into all this but something seems off.
Who would prepare to go and kill a group of people and not double check that they are who you think they are?
A Muslim goes to a Mosque Sihks go to Temple
You can't tell me you wouldn't research the people you target?? I don't buy the whole "maybe he thought they were Muslims" theory.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Great...now we get to hear the gun lovers claim that if all Sikh's were armed this would have never happened.

Oh yeah...and the first cop that got there (btw...cops are armed and trained with a firearm)...was shot down.

So let's please hold the bravado of "If I was there and armed...I would have put a stop to that" like we heard from all the internet Rambo's about Aurora.

And yes...we should talk about gun control...because our lack of it is what enables tragedies like this.

Gun"lover" (err...vehement 2nd amendment "supporter") here;

Let me be the first to say "holy crap" already(?)
We don' t have many details yet ; And in my peaceful home state of "Wisconsin"! Well "Milwaukee" anyway.
Still defend the second but; I don't know what to say anymore (besides prayers for the injured)...

People are just going farkin' nutz lately...

deleted:*********************************************************************

edit on 5-8-2012 by 46ACE because: "conspiracy related comment deleted due to finding springers warningpost.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PLUMBER1

How can you not buy that? It could VERY easily be that simple.

I've met countless people that are incredibly ignorant and think all middle eastern and indian people they see are muslims. When someone is driven by blind hatred, i don't think their top priority is to research if they're hating the right people. You can't apply logic to an illogical action.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Does anyone know the name of the police officer who was shot?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by djr33222

Hasn't been released yet. We do know he was a 20 year veteran of the force.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLUMBER1
The more reports I am reading the more I think this could turn into a international problem.

I really am starting to believe this had more to do with the leader that came from India then the people of the Temple.

Seems a lot of Federal people are being informed of this event.

Quote from CNN.com

"The Joint Terrorism Task Force, a collection of federal, state and local law enforcement, was on the scene of the shooting by 1 p.m. Those task forces, several of which are situated around the country, typically work quietly to prevent terrorism attacks but also respond to mass shootings to help coordinate law enforcement. Sources said it was too early to say if this will be considered an act of terrorism.

Maybe I am reading too much into all this but something seems off.
Who would prepare to go and kill a group of people and not double check that they are who you think they are?
A Muslim goes to a Mosque Sihks go to Temple
You can't tell me you wouldn't research the people you target?? I don't buy the whole "maybe he thought they were Muslims" theory.

Oak Creek is a nice area. Nicer than the one I grew up in, which was bordering it, and that one was a nicer middle-class area as well. The people are friendly. As a whole, one of the friendliest people I've met in all the States. But like every place in the US, and the world, there are nutters. There ARE some strong right-wing Christian Conservative types, but honestly the completely fundamentalist nutter types are pretty rare in the area. There has been a lot of controversy about the Muslim Mosque downtown for years (on 14th + Wisconsin) that is only like a 20 minute drive from the attacked Sikh temple... So it doesn't make much sense that it's religiously motivated... Unless the guy actually had something against Sikhs.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Ok, thanks.

What I find strange is that when the resident doctor at the hospital was interviewed he couldn't say for sure which of his patients in critical condition was the police officer. All three were men,

Wouldn't he know the officer based on the fact that he was wearing a police uniform??

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
olaru12
Actually, your site www.abovetopsecret.com... says that Sikhs are not Muslims.
en.wikipedia.org...
My guess is that someone ignorant about the world’s religions mistook Sikhs for Muslims.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by monica1968
Gosh, it is like society is breaking down day by day, it's frightening....
My heart goes out to those affected, another tragedy, when is it going to stop? At times like this i remember that famous speech by Ronald Reagan, about how the population of Earth would come together if faced by alien forces.
Well how about just uniting now, before we end up blowing ourselves up, or destroying what is left of our precious planet or each other....

I agree

i think we need some motivation from outer space .. like now
to stop fighting with each other and start expending our mind and heart

Weird that this mass shooting is happening just before the Mars rover landing of tonight
will this mass shooting replace the mars landing event on the news ?
I smell a distraction on the air maybe not about the landing
it could be that Israel and US is about to unleash a war in the ME
These gunman (still not sure how many shooter)
they have received order to risk their life and go make a massacre
imagine if after that they recover a video about a joker guy with a mask
that give those orders and that he will continu until they pay the guy a trillions dollars

it would create a panic in the streets
they could also quickly link the Aurora shooting to the same terrorist group with this joker
the new Bin Laden of America well organised and inteligent
aiming attack at certain group of innocent people

link   

Just because he couldn't say doesn't mean he doesn't know. There is a such thing as HIPPA. It's unlikely he was the attending doctor if he was out talking to the press.
edit on 5-8-2012 by antonia because: added a thought

link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by tvtexan
Who would shoot up a bunch of Sikhs?
They are some of the nicest people I have ever met!

They are very peaceful, kind, and incredibly respectful of others.

Payers and peace for all involved!

edit on 5-8-2012 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

They were interiewing a indian Sikh speaking english by phone on CNN
he was speaking about a conspiracy behind this
his volume was so low compare to the cnn anchor interupting him all the time
and the volume of the guy turn off and the anchor say apparently we have lost communication

but it sounded very important .. i think he said the government or the elite
he was shot down to quickly and the anchor said to him a few time to stay on topic lol
wish i could relisten to this particular interview
i was in the kitchen when ii heard something weird about this internview
quickly ran beside the tv just before he was cut off

then there is the other info about a big Sikh leader that was shot dead
that was visiting the temple on SUNday and was coming from India

this will enrage many peacefull people that their sikh leader has been coldblooded assasinated in the US
edit on 8/5/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

also, as has already been pointed out;
the media is saying shooter when the witnesses are saying SHOOTERS
not surprising at all when you consider the following

Something struck me about the Colorado killers picture by lonegurkha www.abovetopsecret.com...

and Eidolon23's spinoff thread: Mass Killers and Mass Media Malfeasance: Proof and Conclusions
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Great...now we get to hear the gun lovers claim that if all Sikh's were armed this would have never happened.

Oh yeah...and the first cop that got there (btw...cops are armed and trained with a firearm)...was shot down.

So let's please hold the bravado of "If I was there and armed...I would have put a stop to that" like we heard from all the internet Rambo's about Aurora.

And yes...we should talk about gun control...because our lack of it is what enables tragedies like this.

Gun"lover" (err...vehement 2nd amendment "supporter") here;

Let me be the first to say "holy crap" already(?)
We don' t have many details yet ; And in my peaceful home state of "Wisconsin"! Well "Milwaukee" anyway.
Still defend the second but; I don't know what to say anymore (besides prayers for the injured)...

People are just going farkin' nutz lately...

Did "they" need another mass assault to push confiscation through?

If you're implying that it's a gov' conspiracy, you should just stop talking. Seriously. And I was born and raised in Milwaukee, the citizens are definitely pro gun-control. Just as much as they were/are against Scott Walker. The problem is, the % of conservatives/liberals is so even that the State just passed whatever laws it wants to, and doesn't worry about push-back.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I think you generally get your clothes cut off in the ambulance, I could be wrong though.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi7

Considering I did a quick Google search for mosques in Oak Creek and it came up with 15 Islamic centres in the area, I believe he knew what he was doing!!!!

That is the only temple for miles around.

Hate, rage, anger, isn't that blind!!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by tvtexan
Who would shoot up a bunch of Sikhs?
They are some of the nicest people I have ever met!

They are very peaceful, kind, and incredibly respectful of others.

Payers and peace for all involved!

edit on 5-8-2012 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

They were interiewing a indian Sikh speaking english by phone on CNN
he was speaking about a conspiracy behind this
his volume was so low compare to the cnn anchor interupting him all the time
and the volume of the guy turn off and the anchor say apparently we have lost communication

but it sounded very important .. i think he said the government or the elite
he was shot down to quickly and the anchor said to him a few time to stay on topic lol
wish i could relisten to this particular interview
i was in the kitchen when ii heard something weird about this internview
quickly ran beside the tv just before he was cut off

then there is the other info about a big Sikh leader that was shot dead
that was visiting the temple on SUNday and was coming from India

this will enrage many peacefull people that their sikh leader has been coldblooded assasinated in the US

also, as has already been pointed out;
the media is saying shooter when the witnesses are saying SHOOTERS
not surprising at all when you consider the following

Something struck me about the Colorado killers picture by lonegurkha www.abovetopsecret.com...

and Eidolon23's spinoff thread: Mass Killers and Mass Media Malfeasance: Proof and Conclusions
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Me watch CNN. Me smart.

"I just had this feeling, you know. I just looked at the killer, and in my heart I knew that he was working for the fed. And the heart never lies, because the world is exactly as I believe it is. Right, Jesus?"

"Exactly."

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLUMBER1
reply to post by Bodhi7

Considering I did a quick Google search for mosques in Oak Creek and it came up with 15 Islamic centres in the area, I believe he knew what he was doing!!!!

That is the only temple for miles around.

Hate, rage, anger, isn't that blind!!!!!

and look where it is located
it is surrounded by huge industries making the temple look like very small
imagine the intimidation they have suffered prior to this mass shooting

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Has anyone blamed the tea party or right wing militias yet?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222
reply to post by antonia

Ok, thanks.

What I find strange is that when the resident doctor at the hospital was interviewed he couldn't say for sure which of his patients in critical condition was the police officer. All three were men,

Wouldn't he know the officer based on the fact that he was wearing a police uniform??

No, they'd have him stripped anyway - he went to ER so they would have stripped him probably before the doctor ever saw him.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join