It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Shooting at Oak Creek, WI

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by SyphonX

I heard that the killer, was dropped off. If that is true, it means more then one person involved. Also, as this was a visiting Priest, it could mean he was targeted.

If true, this means there is another terrorist on the loose in Oak Creek.
Hope they get to the bottom of this story fast.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Nobody else is getting that 90's vibe like me?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Has anyone blamed the tea party or right wing militias yet?

It's too early to jump to conclusions, but frankly I wouldn't be surprised if the shooter(s) belonged to either group

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
I guess only guys with turbans carrying AK-47's can be labeled terrorists

This was an act of TERRORISM against a peaceful group of people who gathered for worship and a dinner, there were women and children there.

Exactly !
It's a reversed situation now.
The Caucasian is the terrorist, and the brown people are the victims.

Terrorism is terrorism, doesn't matter the color of your skin.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

When I heard it, I was like WTH........

The man interviewed said people saw him being "dropped off". They have many cameras, in that area, so if it is true, I am sure they are going through them.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

It's too early to jump to conclusions, but frankly I wouldn't be surprised if the shooter(s) belonged to either group

How could you even be "surprised" by that ?

What brings you that conclusion ?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

reply to post by samsamm9

When I heard it, I was like WTH........

The man interviewed said people saw him being "dropped off". They have many cameras, in that area, so if it is true, I am sure they are going through them.

The batteries were probably "dead" on those cameras. So pissed off right now.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Not surprising that the left would jump to that conclusion.

You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.

link   
reply to post by capone1

I don't know about that. Those cameras run all along that route, due to the proximity of the airport, being around there......

link   
You know; I was on the R.A.T.S forumn reading the last webbot report last night and if I am correct the report did indicate an increase in both mental health crisis, and people going crazy and committing mass murder. Maybe the report is beginning to become accurate. I think it is against the rules to link it to hear but for anyone interested it is on the R.A.T.S. forumn.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Domestic Terrorism.......

FBI taking over.....

So essentially we aren't going to hear a thing unless they want us to.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This new mass murder event was staged to take the focus away from the previous one. The timing is too suspicious for my liking.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
So he was the sours of his own post.
and got deleted!

maybe some one thinks all "Rag heads" !
are the same. Sikhs are Not the same.
I can not see why they would attack a Sikh temple.

unless it was Just to get the priest?
political attack from India??

Sikh's are NOT Muslims.......

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

The definition of "domestic terrorism" sounds an awful lot to me like what the Council on Foreign Relations and the elite are perpetrating. As many before me have said, they are the true terrorists. These mass murders are not coincidental. They are fostering and propping up the environment and circumstances that help sick individuals commit these crimes.

link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Domestic Terrorism.......

FBI taking over.....

So essentially we aren't going to hear a thing unless they want us to.

Because releasing all of the details and every single piece of evidence is the smart thing to do, in the middle of a criminal investigation

link   
I've seen on other forums ppl saying "Sikh's aren't even Muslim". I guess that means some ppl think he was targeting the wrong demographic, like some right wing nut targeting Chinese even though it's Japanese they really hated.

I think they need to wait for more details to emerge before jumping to these conclusions.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
something is really fishy going on

link   
I live about eight miles from where this happened. Usually when people snap in Wisconsin, it's up north in the boonies. In the cities it's gang stuff. Strange and shocking.

link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Correct, all direct witnesses are in the process of being interviewed right now and probably rehearsing any sort of story they plan on giving the media so that it's nice and polished up without conflicting reports.

It'd be great to see a witness account of what happened before the FBI gets their hands on 'em.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheReclaimer
A few posts back someone mentioned that witnesses saw the shooter order the priest(s) to lie down before shooting them. That sounds like an execution, it seems to be a planned attack with a specific target. This was no random killing, but a hit on someone. Why?

Further, the officer that was shot was ambushed.

He arrived and started to help a person who was down, and was ambushed and shot several times.

www.cbc.ca...

Edwards said when his officers arrived one person was discovered "down" and the officer attending to the person was ambushed and shot several times but is expected to recover. A second officer then fatally shot the suspect.

This is very organized behaviour.

As to shooter - my guess off the top of my head is that this shooter is not Caucasian of European extraction. If he was, it'd be in the news already.
edit on 2012/8/5 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join