It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven Days Have Passed... Where Are These Terrorist Attacks?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein

Sorry what was I thinking,

It would seem I posted a few days early

Nothing will happen, if it does it will have nothing to do with numerology and everything to do with say a horrible natural disaster or some terrorists, might be some other type of tragedy that will have nothing to do with the fictitious NWO.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
You're accepting that something might happen on the 10th August, but you're saying there will be a perfectly natural explanation. You say it might be a 'natural disaster', so then why are natural disasters falling on emergency phone numbers? You say it might be real terrorists, so you're saying that terrorists are into numerology?

The NWO are the only ones who have the power to perform both false flag terror attacks and false flag acts of nature, they are putting their signature on these world-shaping events, they are known to prize these particular numbers.

You can stay in denial if you prefer, if it makes you feel comfortable and safe in your imaginary bubble. I'd like to be there too come to think about it, but I'm not willing to lie to myself.

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Sorry what was I thinking,

It would seem I posted a few days early

Nothing will happen, if it does it will have nothing to do with numerology and everything to do with say a horrible natural disaster or some terrorists, might be some other type of tragedy that will have nothing to do with the fictitious NWO.

edit on 5-8-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Yes I accept that something might happen, just like I accept that something might happen tomorrow it might happen but it has nothing to do with your silly numbers and conspiracy theories about the all-powerful super villains of the NWO. Bad things happen because bad things happen, a hundred years ago we had earthquakes and hurricanes that had nothing to do with the HAARP terrorists attack us because they wish to do us harm, it has nothing to do with your Orwellian fantasies.

And I must as on what day of the year would you accept a disaster to occur on that won’t be in some way significant to the NWO and connected to numerology in some way?

In addition to this Can you please tell me of one terrorist incident in the last decade that you do not believe was connected to the NWO in any way

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
At what point will you accept that there are too many 'coincidences', you're refusing to see what's going on around you, any Mathematician will tell you that something is not right, the odds of the NWO attacks falling on these dates is less likely than winning a lottery jackpot.

It doesn't fit into your belief system, so you refuse to see it, as otherwise you would have to burn your belief system to the ground, that scares you as it would most people. Without your belief system you'd feel exposed and uncared for, so I understand you trying to hold onto it rather than accepting that empirical date trumps your belief system.

You asked "In addition to this Can you please tell me of one terrorist incident in the last decade that you do not believe was connected to the NWO in any way"...I'll throw that back at you, you tell me one. I can't think of one of the top of my head, though they do exist.

You also asked "And I must ask on what day of the year would you accept a disaster to occur on that won’t be in some way significant to the NWO and connected to numerology in some way? " Most days, it's only a small number that are of significance to the NWO.

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yes I accept that something might happen, just like I accept that something might happen tomorrow it might happen but it has nothing to do with your silly numbers and conspiracy theories about the all-powerful super villains of the NWO. Bad things happen because bad things happen, a hundred years ago we had earthquakes and hurricanes that had nothing to do with the HAARP terrorists attack us because they wish to do us harm, it has nothing to do with your Orwellian fantasies.

And I must as on what day of the year would you accept a disaster to occur on that won’t be in some way significant to the NWO and connected to numerology in some way?

In addition to this Can you please tell me of one terrorist incident in the last decade that you do not believe was connected to the NWO in any way

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

What you are a perfect example of is what a psychologist would call “confirmation bias”, you have already decided that you believe in numerology and as such you will only seek out evidence to confirm this believe in bias even when there is no real evidence to support it other than you own logic and the bias of the evidence you reference. you have chosen to go with the number 7, 7 days before the Olympics, 7 days after the start of the Olympics and 7 dead (could end up being more but let’s ignore that for a moment). All you have is the number 7 being repeated 3 times but in different ways, this is not even a coincidence in my view. But when viewed with your confirmation bias this turns into something significant because you are seeing what you want to see. Other than the number 7 you have got nothing, you can’t even say what this is part of, why it happened, where the other connections are or even provide us with any proof other than the number 7 that there events are connected.

#1 I am a psychologist.(who focused on perception psychology for a while)
#2 I have studied numerology and the esoteric for close to 20 years
#3 I did a study of mass murderers with 1000 point data set at the esoteric number sets were statistically significant.

Equals: I am not just some yahoo with a confirmation bias, I know from whence I speak.

Plus, I'm sure this was just a coincidence too muddied by confirmation bias:

The president of the temple, Satwant Singh Kaleka, was preparing to deliver remarks when he became one of the shooting victims. His son, Amardeep Kaleka, spoke by phone with ABC News' David Muir

abcnews.go.com...

Dr. Steven Greer has teamed up with Emmy Award winning filmmaker Amardeep Kaleka (www.neverendinglight.com). Together, they will produce the Disclosure documentary that will connect the dots and rock the world.

disclosureproject.org...

edit on 5-8-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Then as a psychologist surly you can understand why one might say your beliefs are formed form a confirmation bias and the fact that you have spent 20 years studying numerology would only compound this view.

Can you provide me with one shred of evidence that there is anything more than a bunch of coincidences to this whole numerology stuff. Because let me tell you, I can find a significant number to associate with anything I want and at the end of the day all I will have is a number, no facts and no meaning.

And out of curiosity are you a actual psychologist, as in do you have a university degree in psychology
edit on 5-8-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Then as a psychologist surly you can understand why one might say your beliefs are formed form a confirmation bias and the fact that you have spent 20 years studying numerology would only compound this view. Can you provide me with one shred of evidence that there is anything more than a bunch of coincidences to this whole numerology stuff. Because let me tell you, I can find a significant number to associate with anything I want and at the end of the day all I will have is a number, no facts and no meaning. And out of curiosity are you a actual psychologist, as in do you have a university degree in psychology

Yes I can understand that as much as I can understand that cognitive dissonance might keep you from seeing it as anything more than just coincidence. Like I said, out of a 1000 data points, numbers like 3, 7, 11, 13, and 33 appeared to a statistically significant degree. And yes, I have a university degree in psychology (undergrad) my masters degree is in counseling.

Right now though, the numbers don't interest me as much as who got shot. The father of a guy that was working with Steven Greer on the Sirius movie? Very interesting.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Yes I can understand that as much as I can understand that cognitive dissonance might keep you from seeing it as anything more than just coincidence.

This is an excellent observation, I'm glad that you've pointed this out to OtherSideOfTheCoin

edit on 5-8-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by MaxBlack

Since today, August 5, happens to be exactly 7 days from August 12 and the closing ceremony, I am certain this serves an example of the 7 day rule that leads us to London.

Yep. Has to be a coincidence. A mass shooting in Colorado exactly 7 days before the Opening Ceremony and another one in Wisconsin exactly 7 days before the closing ceremony where 6+1 (gunman) were killed. Nah! Nothing to see here. Go back to sleep.

It gets weirder with the 7's. The Toronto Eaton Mall shooting that Jessica survived was on June 2, Exactly 7 weeks before she was killed in Colorado. This makes the Toronto shooting exactly 56 days from the opening ceremony and 65 days from the Wisconsin shooting (6+5=11)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

The numerology will only tell you when the event will fall, but not the exact details of the event. One can only speculate which type of attack it will be, obviously the guy got the date right using numerology, then speculated as to what would happen and got the speculation bit wrong.

But it's nonsense.

I predict that something significant will happen on November 14th 2014.
That's 14/11 - or 11/14 as Americans prefer.
Add all the digits = 7
Add the digits of 2014 = 7

Guess what, as sure as night follows day something, somewhere in the world will definately happen - because something always happens somewhere.

According to your theory I can speculate that anything can happen and I don't even have to be anywhere near being accurate just as long as something, somewhere happens.

Sorry, I don't buy it.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I predict that something significant will happen on November 14th 2014. That's 14/11 - or 11/14 as Americans prefer. Add all the digits = 7 Add the digits of 2014 = 7

Actually, you count the year too in true numerology, thus 11/14/2014 would be 1+1+1+4+2+1+4=14 and 1+4=5
Thus 11/14/2014 would be a 5 day.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Well, as accuracy isn't actually a requirement, it seems ok to accept that an earthquake in Haiti is proof of the accuracy of a numerology prediction of a killer virus, so if that is the standard we are judging by then I will now use the classic tactic of those whose predictions are disproved by shifting the goalposts and saying that I was incorrect in my initial calculations and the date will actually be November 16th 2014.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
As has been said, the prediction from numerology was for the date, the poster then speculated as to the type of attack, his speculation proved to be wrong, but the numerology was right. That is why we need to be careful will our speculation, but we must focus on the known dates of attack, like the 10th August 2012

Originally posted by Freeborn

Well, as accuracy isn't actually a requirement, it seems ok to accept that an earthquake in Haiti is proof of the accuracy of a numerology prediction of a killer virus, so if that is the standard we are judging by then I will now use the classic tactic of those whose predictions are disproved by shifting the goalposts and saying that I was incorrect in my initial calculations and the date will actually be November 16th 2014.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

......but we must focus on the known dates of attack, like the 10th August 2012

But it's not known - it's speculation.

And when something does happen, as inevitably it will somewhere because 'something' always does happen 'somewhere', you will use that as vindication for your theories.

According to you it's not even necessary to be even remotely close to accurately predicting something as long as something happens somewhere.

For once words truly fail me.

Is there something in numerology?
I don't know - there does seem to be some sort of mathematical symmetry running through nature etc.
I'm no expert, far from it.
But what has been presented here as proof of it is just so wide of the mark.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
You're already getting the excuses ready for the false flag on the 10th August...yeah, something was bound to happen somewhere on the 10th August, so the false flag that launched the war on Iran was just a coincidence

Originally posted by Freeborn

......but we must focus on the known dates of attack, like the 10th August 2012

But it's not known - it's speculation.

And when something does happen, as inevitably it will somewhere because 'something' always does happen 'somewhere', you will use that as vindication for your theories.

According to you it's not even necessary to be even remotely close to accurately predicting something as long as something happens somewhere.

For once words truly fail me.

Is there something in numerology?
I don't know - there does seem to be some sort of mathematical symmetry running through nature etc.
I'm no expert, far from it.
But what has been presented here as proof of it is just so wide of the mark.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

So are you saying that this Friday, 10th August 2012, a false flag operation will occur that will start a war against Iran and that this attack will occur at the London Olympics?

Or are you just saying that something somewhere will happen which will eventually be linked to an attack on Iran and that this something somewhere will be a false flag?

With all due respect, I think it's you who are desperately searching for something, anything, to fit into your theory of what you think is going to happen.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein
You're already getting the excuses ready for the false flag on the 10th August...yeah, something was bound to happen somewhere on the 10th August, so the false flag that launched the war on Iran was just a coincidence
:

I'll be back on the 10th and if nothing major has happened I'll be expecting no more of your fear mongering in the future.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
In an effort to continue to add to my contention that 7 is part of a code, there is the BBC story of 7 missing Olympic players from Cameroon, not because of the obvious use of the number 7, but because once you get into the story, you will find it is 6 men and 1 woman that have gone missing.

Now, because I realize not everyone can keep up with the more intricate aspects of this use of 7, I will provide a quick summary of what has most recently passed before our eyes, but with few if anyone seeing that there is more to this code than meets the eye.

Here is my most recent example of what I refer to.

This number 6+1 has been used since the July 20th Aurora CO shooting spree with its reference to Cinema 16 that has to be used in reverse to see the more hidden code of 61 where I showed it was exactly 61 days from May 20 to July 20 and again in Wisconsin where the death count was 6+1 or 61 again and or 16 in reverse that showed us it was exactly 16 days from July 20th to August 5th.

The use of 6+1 61, or 16, total to 7 and this is how this series of code is being hidden while it is being exposed to the public. It is a code and you either see it or you don't.

You should be able to count days like I did and if you or "Anyone" calls it a coincidence, you must be in serious denial to think so, but as most know, I can agree to disagree.

Just thought you should know why this story interested me beyond the obvious use of 7.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

you registered in 7-7-2009 and your mood is 77 and you are obsessed with anything that has the number 7
are you trolling us?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311

I'm not aware of either David Icke or Alex Jones saying they believe a terrorist attack would happen at the Olympics. They have circulated news stories that relate to possible terrorist activity, planning or security but that's not quite the same thing. Of course people on sites like ATS and infowars and David Icke's webite are discussing possible events.

David Icke has been talking about the Olympic opening and closing ceremonies being rituals, which if was true the poeple that planned them wouldn't want them to be interrupted by pesky terrorists.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join