It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Seven Days Have Passed... Where Are These Terrorist Attacks?

page: 4
4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Sorry I find it hilarious your "evidence" is Nelly Furtado video, are you pulling my leg? In any case you can find symbolism in pretty much any kind of media you look at. But Nelly Furtado being your authority is scraping the bottom of the barrel!




posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 


yup , that video defo shows a squiggly olympic "zion" logo , and some dudes jumping around with hoops ... but what freaked me out was the giant stuff .....annunnaki ..... giants.....

Anyone remember that video people were throwing around of a dude infront of congress or something talking about flying super dudes ? but he keeps saying *classified* instead of naming whatever he`s talking about .

"... flying *classified* ....."

Yup , the slave masters are coming back and when they see those designer jeans and your mercedes and your silly little sunglasses they`ll **** YOU UP !



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
First of all you've got to forget about the London Olympics and the predictions, now zoom out, look at the major world events that have taken place since September 11th 2001, look at the similarities, you don't have to understand them, just recognize them. Once you get to that stage, then ask yourself "When will the next one be, which event will they choose and what are the 'suitable' dates available?" You will then understand why August 10th is a highly dangerous date to be in or around London.
edit on 4-8-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Agreed, a strange video, and the giant woman is very odd

reply to post by FreeEnglishArmy
 



edit on 4-8-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
To give you something concrete one would have to sneak into the houses of some very powerful people, we have to instead look for a similar style of clue to those which we've been given prior to previous false flags.


Originally posted by ProjectJimmy

Originally posted by drbatstein
There's too much evidence warning about 108, this is the most likely date of any False Flag at the London Olympics. It would all be so nicely timed ready to trigger the War on Iran
edit on 4-8-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)


What evidence mate? Give us something concrete not just blathering about cartoons. If you have it on good authority then you have a moral obligation to let it be known. Otherwise this "108" business has the markings of all just being more alarmist insanity and nothing of substance so far.



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311
 


Amen to your OP...it has indeed been 40 years since the 1972 Attacks on the Israeli quarters in Olympic Viillage


i seriously doubt that another Palestinian terror attack would generate any sympathy for their cause (a Palestine State along side Israel)


back in the day...i was in training for a wrestling position in the 1976 Mexico Olympics... even after the '72 terror attacks in of all places (ironically) Munich Germany



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
reply to post by drbatstein
 


Before there were the jihadist attacks the IRA loved to blow things up in our town. I've lived in America and most there were just amazed that everyone doesn't just leave London for somewhere else. That's just not what we do. Everyone here harping that we should all leave and flee, that is not how London works.


The IRA bombs were false flags, just like 77 and 911


Do you care to prove that one? I've known several IRA and UDA members, British soldiers who participated in Operation Motorman as well as several innocent Northern Irish who were interred.

Were they all part of some large conspiracy? How on earth can you prove that?

You're hitting really close to home for a lot of Brits and Irish now, and if you are going to sling accusations like that you'd better be ready to back them up with good facts.
edit on 4-8-2012 by ProjectJimmy because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
One has to examine 'Terrorism' and it's true purpose; who benefits? The IRA did exist and still does, but then again so does Al Qaeda, but we know that Al Qaeda wouldn't have been able to wire up WTC 1, 2 and 7 for controlled demo.

Let's look now at what's going on in Syria, the CIA/MI6 are creating border incidents and manufacturing humanitarian problems as a pretext for invasion, they've got their team of Terrorists/Rebels trained and ready for action, remember in Libya the leader of the 'Rebels' had been living next door to the CIA HQ for over 10 years before he showed up for the 'revolution'.

Terrorism is a tool the elite use, it benefits them, not us, just as Nick Rockefeller admitted to Aaron Russo when he warned him of 9/11 in advance.


Originally posted by ProjectJimmy

Originally posted by drbatstein

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
reply to post by drbatstein
 


Before there were the jihadist attacks the IRA loved to blow things up in our town. I've lived in America and most there were just amazed that everyone doesn't just leave London for somewhere else. That's just not what we do. Everyone here harping that we should all leave and flee, that is not how London works.


The IRA bombs were false flags, just like 77 and 911


Do you care to prove that one? I've known several IRA and UDA members, British soldiers who participated in Operation Motorman as well as several innocent Northern Irish who were interred.

Were they all part of some large conspiracy? How on earth can you prove that?

You're hitting really close to home for a lot of Brits and Irish now, and if you are going to sling accusations like that you'd better be ready to back them up with good facts.
edit on 4-8-2012 by ProjectJimmy because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 


What on earth do those crazy ideas have to do in any way with either the London Olympics or The Troubles? If you want to spout your ideas about 9-11, there is a board for that, and another for current events in the Middle East. You've gone completely out afield here.

Now it seems you have absolutely nothing to back your accusations on The Troubles, if you even know the extent of what they entailed. Thousands of civilians died, and to simply dismiss them as an absolutely loony conspiracy against people you do not like completely dishonors their memory, as well as those who fought on both sides of that war. I for one, will heap the shame upon you for that, as would millions more in Britain and Ireland.

If you are trying to make a point regarding why you actually believe there will be some sort of attack on Monday I fail to see it. You've come up woefully lacking and instead have, probably unintentionally, insulted the intelligence and history of a nation. The true IRA no longer exists, both the OIRA and PIRA have disarmed and the Good Friday Agreement has ended the real military conflict with the exception of a few disturbed radicals who cannot deal with the concept of peace. We are more united in our kingdom than we have been since the Union of the Crowns and that is the true victory here.

If you care to give hard facts, I will still listen, I am a journalist after all, but so far all this seems to be from you is that you believe what you believe and cannot comprehend why everyone else does not think like you. I for one thank whatever powers there may be that they don't.



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nolabel
 


I wasn't fearful of this post...

If anything I found it very interesting....

Just like I found 09-11-2oo1 interesting because of our 911 emergency system....

A lot of cases are won on circumstantial evidence....
Once u start collecting little dots...they turn out to be huge dots.



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
It's the same people who plan and fund all of this stuff, these events are to shape the world we live in, they are not all completely random and unrelated, even if we go back to the World Wars we can easily see where the funding came from and that it was the same families funding both sides for their own eventual benefit.

The IRA False Flags are well known, you'll be provided with plenty of information with a quick Google search (which I'd strongly recommend)




Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
reply to post by drbatstein
 


What on earth do those crazy ideas have to do in any way with either the London Olympics or The Troubles? If you want to spout your ideas about 9-11, there is a board for that, and another for current events in the Middle East. You've gone completely out afield here.

Now it seems you have absolutely nothing to back your accusations on The Troubles, if you even know the extent of what they entailed. Thousands of civilians died, and to simply dismiss them as an absolutely loony conspiracy against people you do not like completely dishonors their memory, as well as those who fought on both sides of that war. I for one, will heap the shame upon you for that, as would millions more in Britain and Ireland.

If you are trying to make a point regarding why you actually believe there will be some sort of attack on Monday I fail to see it. You've come up woefully lacking and instead have, probably unintentionally, insulted the intelligence and history of a nation. The true IRA no longer exists, both the OIRA and PIRA have disarmed and the Good Friday Agreement has ended the real military conflict with the exception of a few disturbed radicals who cannot deal with the concept of peace. We are more united in our kingdom than we have been since the Union of the Crowns and that is the true victory here.

If you care to give hard facts, I will still listen, I am a journalist after all, but so far all this seems to be from you is that you believe what you believe and cannot comprehend why everyone else does not think like you. I for one thank whatever powers there may be that they don't.



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by nolabel
 


A lot of cases are won on circumstantial evidence....
Once u start collecting little dots...they turn out to be huge dots.



Well said tracehd1



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 


As I said, this is what you believe, and I believe that you believe it. However you still seem entirely incapable of understanding why others do not think the same as you do. The internet is full of wild conspiracy theories regarding everything imaginable, but it does not make them valid, nor does it give your ideas any credibility to cite them.

Go to Belfast, talk to the people who fought, who had family die. This is not some distant war, removed by generations, those who were imprisoned for terror attacks are only late middle-aged now, the same with the soldiers, and the families of the innocent killed are still here too. Their stories can still be heard from their own mouths, and the documents regarding it all are all relatively fresh.

You say there is of course the mysterious "them" that control the world, I am sure that I've seen much the same information on such things as you have, I don't buy it. Many others have and come to the same conclusion, it's a disagreement of views. I do not believe in the conspiracy because I haven't seen any convincing evidence, and I have seen much evidence on the other side of it.

Now before you jump off of the line and go into a million 9-11 conspiracy theories and such, this is not the time or place for such in my opinion. Suffice to say though, I see absolutely no credible evidence that any attack is imminent upon London soon, least of all the kind of false-flag attack you seem to ascribe absolutely everything that happens in the world to.

I do not believe that we are rats in some maze of terror, nor do I think that we are puppets of some insidious world elite. We are people, human beings. The real danger to us comes when we allow ourselves to live in fear that our own minds are the source of. As I said before, we the people of London have never allowed fear to rule us, be it real or imagined, nor will we. Come Monday, I'll do the same I did today and watch the games, here in London, without fear, and not to be ruled by paranoia.



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
If my post scared you I'm sorry, it's aimed at an advanced level of conspiracy theorist, whereas your last post suggests that you are not a conspiracy theorist at all, so most of my posts will seem bizarre to you as they do not fit in with your belief system. However, I would like you to remain open-minded to the possibility that there's some truth in my conspiracy theories and the conspiracy theories of others, and that the threads on ATS aren't all 100% fictional. I would suggest you research more on what I've said in my earlier posts, ask questions about why I believe what I believe and I can back it all up with evidence, I've been researching for many years and everything I believe is due to evidence I've spent time studying.


Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
reply to post by drbatstein
 


As I said, this is what you believe, and I believe that you believe it. However you still seem entirely incapable of understanding why others do not think the same as you do. The internet is full of wild conspiracy theories regarding everything imaginable, but it does not make them valid, nor does it give your ideas any credibility to cite them.

Go to Belfast, talk to the people who fought, who had family die. This is not some distant war, removed by generations, those who were imprisoned for terror attacks are only late middle-aged now, the same with the soldiers, and the families of the innocent killed are still here too. Their stories can still be heard from their own mouths, and the documents regarding it all are all relatively fresh.

You say there is of course the mysterious "them" that control the world, I am sure that I've seen much the same information on such things as you have, I don't buy it. Many others have and come to the same conclusion, it's a disagreement of views. I do not believe in the conspiracy because I haven't seen any convincing evidence, and I have seen much evidence on the other side of it.

Now before you jump off of the line and go into a million 9-11 conspiracy theories and such, this is not the time or place for such in my opinion. Suffice to say though, I see absolutely no credible evidence that any attack is imminent upon London soon, least of all the kind of false-flag attack you seem to ascribe absolutely everything that happens in the world to.

I do not believe that we are rats in some maze of terror, nor do I think that we are puppets of some insidious world elite. We are people, human beings. The real danger to us comes when we allow ourselves to live in fear that our own minds are the source of. As I said before, we the people of London have never allowed fear to rule us, be it real or imagined, nor will we. Come Monday, I'll do the same I did today and watch the games, here in London, without fear, and not to be ruled by paranoia.



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 


Ah of course, well thank you for the condescending as well. As I said I've read quite a bit, I have seen the so-called evidence and I don't find it compelling. It is your error to believe that anyone when presented with the same data will come to your conclusion, I simply did not, and there are many others like both you and me as well.

My mind is made up but minds can be changed. As a journalist, I deal in facts and the analysis of facts, not speculation. I have simply found your lack of facts to be unconvincing, as per my burden of proof. You also display a lack of understanding of the social-psychology of the British people, which further discounts your arguments in my mind.

I simply find your viewpoint to not be convincing, which is fine, you cannot convince everyone. There are a great many conspiracy theories I do subscribe to, the one of a cabal of the ruling elite is not one of them. The only reason I am defending the point to such a high degree is purely out of the fact that you seem hell-bent on the idea that my city, my home, is going to be destroyed to defend your world view. I believe you'd be just as jealous in the defense of your home and ideas as well.

In essence, I judge your ideas to be incorrect based upon the evidence I have seen and will stand up for that, not for lack of understanding, but for lack of convincing, which is the point you seem to be unable to grasp.



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
They did commit a terrorist attack already. Everyone is talking about it happening. Mission completed, they succeeded in their goal of making people afraid. Want them to fail at terrorism? Stop being afraid of them and start ridiculing them. Counter terrorism. Run your own psyop on them and stop giving a crap about them.



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
You call me condescending but if we look back up the page "What on earth do those crazy ideas". All I'm saying is that if you're not a conspiracy theorist this won't make sense to you, I haven't got time to post up my last 10 years of research, I did offer to share specific information (on request) with you but you appear to have made up your mind, so there's not much more I can do for you.

A lot here will assume you are a sponsored poster, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt as there must be a few non-conspiracy theorists who still enjoy being here for one reason or another




Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
reply to post by drbatstein
 


Ah of course, well thank you for the condescending as well. As I said I've read quite a bit, I have seen the so-called evidence and I don't find it compelling. It is your error to believe that anyone when presented with the same data will come to your conclusion, I simply did not, and there are many others like both you and me as well.

My mind is made up but minds can be changed. As a journalist, I deal in facts and the analysis of facts, not speculation. I have simply found your lack of facts to be unconvincing, as per my burden of proof. You also display a lack of understanding of the social-psychology of the British people, which further discounts your arguments in my mind.

I simply find your viewpoint to not be convincing, which is fine, you cannot convince everyone. There are a great many conspiracy theories I do subscribe to, the one of a cabal of the ruling elite is not one of them. The only reason I am defending the point to such a high degree is purely out of the fact that you seem hell-bent on the idea that my city, my home, is going to be destroyed to defend your world view. I believe you'd be just as jealous in the defense of your home and ideas as well.

In essence, I judge your ideas to be incorrect based upon the evidence I have seen and will stand up for that, not for lack of understanding, but for lack of convincing, which is the point you seem to be unable to grasp.



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The ritual is not complete-
7 Days before the Olympic Ceremony the massacre in Aurora occurred (blood sacrifice) The terror has already been committed by the ZION kill squad. Doesn't mean the Olympics will be bombed...simply means what your subconscious mind is being bombarded with I and many others can see with their conscious mind. The event is occurring right before your very eyes on a quantum level (spiritual)

Cinemark (Sinmark) Century 16 Theater = 16 days of Olympia (July 27th-Aug 12th)
Olympia (Greek: Ολυμπία Olympía), a sanctuary of ancient Greece in Elis, is known for having been the site of the Olympic Games in classical times, comparable in importance to the Pythian Games held in Delphi. The Olympic Games were held every four years, dating back to 776 BC

1000 points of light + 776BC= (1776) London New Jerusalem (counterfeit)
I might add....America never seceded from the Crown--- a backroom deal was made.

You cant really call me antisemitic anymore and make me feel bad either because in reality it would mean I am anti-arabic. I'm not anti-arabic nor am i anti jew even though you will try to convince me when I tell you I am anti-zionist.



Free Your Mind








edit on 4-8-2012 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311
 


Pretty much same as every other BS "false flag" accusation people seem to just pull these predictions out of the air around here.



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Those opening ceremonies were an act of terror. Uprooting nature, dancing around in hell, destroying the ozone all for entertainment. It's disgusting.
edit on 84/2012 by revswim because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join