It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven Days Have Passed... Where Are These Terrorist Attacks?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hey folks,

I just wanted to indicate my discontent with all of these individuals who foolhardily believe that a terrorist attack will happen at this year's Olympics. Alex Jones, David Icke, Michael Tsarion, the list goes on and on. But, the reality is we are all still waiting for something to happen, when it quite clearly will not happen.

All of this doom and gloom about the "Zion" conspiracy and ridiculousness surrounding the IOC needing to honor the victims of the 1972 attacks are absolutely ludicrous. It was 40 years ago, it holds no significance now whatsoever. The fact is, people need to stop this. The Olympics are a time of peace, we cannot let a couple incidents change our overall view of the Olympics' intended purpose.

There will be no aliens, no monsters, no flying spaghetti creatures. Nothing. If people are going to retort with that woman in red who marched with India, please save your time.

In conclusion, this year's Olympics will pass just like the rest of them, they will be exciting, we will see young athletes make strides in their respective sports. We will see dreams come true and lives changed. Just let the Olympics inspire you like they have so many other people around the world.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
From what I have read.

Something is going to happen today.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The olympics ain't over yet.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

All of this doom and gloom about the "Zion" conspiracy and ridiculousness surrounding the IOC needing to honor the victims of the 1972 attacks are absolutely ludicrous. It was 40 years ago, it holds no significance now whatsoever. The fact is, people need to stop this. The Olympics are a time of peace, we cannot let a couple incidents change our overall view of the Olympics' intended purpose.

Yeah, but it's held in a ring of steel guarded by half the British Army, a couple of gunships, surface-to-air missiles. Not to mention thousands of G4S staff and an unknown number of FBI people. The sponsors decide what people can eat and drink, what they can wear, and even what bank cards they can use in that part of London. Kind of distracts from the Olympics' original purpose, doesn't it?

Sorry, mate. I just don't find anything inspiring about fascism.
edit on 4-8-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Does it have to be at the Olympics or just during?

Just today it was announced 48 Iranian pilgrims were kidnapped by gunmen. We don't know how this could play out yet. False flag to get the ball rolling? Stay tuned...
edit on 4-8-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
There was going to be a massive alien attack but when they landed they saw there was pie and a pint for only £4 and went back to the fleet to let them know theres a good price deal when they land and that the pub has a no jeans/trainers rule on weekends

And as for the terrorists they turned up and got mugged by the locals so are waiting for their contacts to buy them back from the local estate gangs

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

We get a pie & a pint pretty cheap where I live

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
These guys have an audience to enertain. You toss out a big event at the Olympics and you have a decent chance of being right and something happening. After all you have 2 weeks for pretty much anything to happen anywhere on earth and you can try to tie it in, If nothing happens you can say it was delayed or whatever and move on to the next subject. Lets face it the audience for this stuff does not have a long attention span and is happy to jump from one crisis to the next even when none of them ever happen. However if just once, just once they get lucky and come off sort of right they are golden for life and can make even more money.
edit on 4-8-2012 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311

The terrorists probably had a hard time getting a cab, then had to find an ATM that'd accept "Jihad Express" because it cost more than they thought.

After the cab dropped them off, they went to their hotel room to assemble their "destructive weapon of doom" only to find that their hotel was over-booked so they had to find another cab, go out of town (near East Anglia)
only to find that the hotel didn't have wifi to email their evil intentions.

Where are they now?

In a pub saying, "#### it!" and having a pint.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonRain311

There will be no aliens, no monsters, no flying spaghetti creatures. Nothing. If people are going to retort with that woman in red who marched with India, please save your time.

In conclusion, this year's Olympics will pass just like the rest of them, they will be exciting, we will see young athletes make strides in their respective sports. We will see dreams come true and lives changed. Just let the Olympics inspire you like they have so many other people around the world.

Cereal deals are already in the making for some of these inspiring people who push the limits of human physical feats.

That's all the Olympics are for, and who is going to be pushing the next Subway sandwich.

God, I can't wait for them to be over!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It's a conspiracey forum, if you see something relating to a conspiracey this is the place to come to share it

Then other members can look and discuss it. Or am I at the wrong place!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Maybe they said a tourist attack on London and something got messed up in translation.
The olympics aren't over yet.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It seems like people are disappointed that nothing happened... Really? Do you want something to happen? I for one am glad nothing has happened. I think people like Alex Jones and those others who keep harping this stuff do want something to happen so they can say "I told you so" and get lots of page views.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mapkar
It seems like people are disappointed that nothing happened... Really? Do you want something to happen? I for one am glad nothing has happened. I think people like Alex Jones and those others who keep harping this stuff do want something to happen so they can say "I told you so" and get lots of page views.

I'm with you on this. They are what they are, which is people gaining endorsements for years of hard work. Capitalism isn't dead yet, even though some people wish it were.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sulie

I'm with you on this. They are what they are, which is people gaining endorsements for years of hard work. Capitalism isn't dead yet, even though some people wish it were.

Only because you take offense at steroid abuse, bought referes and rigged games to the liking of the bookies, does not mean you are against baseball.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by DragonRain311

The terrorists probably had a hard time getting a cab, then had to find an ATM that'd accept "Jihad Express" because it cost more than they thought.

After the cab dropped them off, they went to their hotel room to assemble their "destructive weapon of doom" only to find that their hotel was over-booked so they had to find another cab, go out of town (near East Anglia)
only to find that the hotel didn't have wifi to email their evil intentions.

Where are they now?

In a pub saying, "#### it!" and having a pint.

I should add that only VISA cards are allowed by the sponsors, along with special approved BT WiFi points.
edit on 4-8-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Hey folks,

I just wanted to indicate my discontent with all of these individuals who foolhardily believe that a terrorist attack will happen at this year's Olympics. Alex Jones, David Icke, Michael Tsarion, the list goes on and on. But, the reality is we are all still waiting for something to happen, when it quite clearly will not happen.

"Quite Clearly will not happen" You went from declaring nothing happened so far... to a bit of fortune telling.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

Originally posted by Sulie

Only because you take offense at steroid abuse, bought referes and rigged games to the liking of the bookies, does not mean you are against baseball.

Where is the steroid abuse come into this? Where does bought and rigged come into this? How about putting your opinion on the line with references to any of this during this years Olympics?

It's all for show, and endorsements...that's what the games are for. Who will be the next athlete on a Wheaties box?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I don't think it is intentional, but you almost sound disappointed that there have been no attacks....
well your thread title does anyhow. .It is a good thing, but maybe they have us all watching the games when they are planning something completely different. i dont know who they are either lol. you know distract us with the right hand o we dont pay attention to the left

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

Hey folks,

"Quite Clearly will not happen" You went from declaring nothing happened so far... to a bit of fortune telling.

Guilty as charged. I will not claim to be infallible though, I am human, I make mistakes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join