It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven Days Have Passed... Where Are These Terrorist Attacks?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
no no no

they won't be overt attacks

they will be rap music videos and athletes uniform numbers twisted into ridiculous numerology

silly

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein
As has been said on ATS since well before the Olympics

KEEP OUT OF LONDON AND NEW YORK ON THE 10th AUGUST

Do not trust the number 108, the Illuminati love that number just as much as they do 911, 311, 112, 77 etc That's why they've added it to their emergency phone number list. They use these numbers for their major NWO Events/False Flags. The 10th August in British format is 10/8

When the 10th comes and goes without major incident are you going to come back and apologies for your baseless scaremongering?

If something big happens I'll be big enough to come back and apologise for not believing what I see as utter guff so how about it?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0rbital

Do not trust the number 108, the Illuminati love that number just as much as they do 911, 311, 112, 77 etc That's why they've added it to their emergency phone number list. They use these numbers for their major NWO Events/False Flags. The 10th August in British format is 10/8

When the 10th comes and goes without major incident are you going to come back and apologies for your baseless scaremongering?

If something big happens I'll be big enough to come back and apologise for not believing what I see as utter guff so how about it?

Just keep safe on that date, that's all I care about, this is not about pride, I want you and everyone here to be well away from the horror of the events that unfold on that date

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

See now where does any of this information come from? What facts make these predictions possibly true at all?

Why should millions of people leave two of the largest cities on earth because you believe some people, who may or may not even exist, like some number? It's fear based prediction insanity like this that leads to people who wish to uncover the truths of the world not being taken seriously.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein

Can you please prove to us how the number 108 is significant to the NWO?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This is one of two thigns I can't wait to come and go. Can't wait for the Olympics to be over, and I can't wait for january 2013.

If anything happens at the Olympics I will not be surprised...in fact I won't even be phased by it. Chances are a tiny bomb goes off and the people around the world (especially this board) will be freaking out over it, which will probably lead to a few heads exploding, and countless over dramatic threads.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Can you please prove to us how the number 108 is significant to the NWO?

There's not even a rational explanation to base the claim on, let alone proof.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
911 New York - Tuesday 11th September 2001
311 Madrid - Thursday 11th March 2004
77 London - Thursday 7th July 2005
112 Haiti - Tuesday 12th January 2010
311 Japan - Friday 11th March 2011
? 108 London - Friday 10th August 2012 ?

911 is the US emergency helpline
311 is the US urgent helpline (non life threatening incidents)
77 In many states #77 gets you through directly to police
112 European Emergency Number
108 In India 108 is the toll-free emergency telephone number

Also

- 108 degrees Fahrenheit is also the internal temperature at which the human body's vital organs begin to fail from overheating

- The pre-historic monument Stonehenge is about 108 feet in diameter.

- 108 is a highly significant number in Mathematics, Religion and the arts and Martial arts

- Look into the popular kids tv show "Hero: 108"

- In the anime series 'Tokko'' by Hellraiser films, 108 is the number of pieces in a puzzle created as a doorway between the world of demons and this one.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Wow! Talk about clutching at straws.
What has the emergency number in India got to do with London on the 10th August?

Just another fearmonger full of half-baked theories on the tenuous links of some numbers.
Show us where these numbers are important to the Illuminati or whoever else you think is going to be behind this non-event on the 10th.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

- 108 is a highly significant number

It's only significant if you make it so in your mind. Does something big happen every 108 seconds or 108 days or years? Look back at all the previous 8th of Augusts, anything unusual about them? I bet not.

You need to take a step back and look at your reasons for these beliefs here, it's not a healthy way to think and I say that without malice.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Rockefeller and his team predicted something happening...

From his hack attack ...page 34,

Devastating shocks like September 11, the Southeast Asian tsunami of 2004, and the
2010 Haiti earthquake had certainly primed
the world for sudden disasters. But no one
was prepared for a world in which large-scale catastrophes would occur with such breathtaking frequency. The years 2010 to 2020 were dubbed the “doom decade” for good reason: the 2012 Olympic bombing, which killed 13,000, was followed closely by an earthquake in Indonesia killing 40,000, a tsunami that almost wiped
out Nicaragua, and the onset of the West China Famine, caused by a once-in-a-millennium drought linked to climate change.

www.rockefellerfoundation.org...

We have creditable sources that said training for security was a joke...

There's sooo much info out there that it's hard to believe something won't happen..I think they're directing our attention there for a reason...

There is a possibility that the Internet and how fast we can get info out there might have deterred them....I heard Aug 4 th too or the 12th...

Most of us agree we hope it doesn't and we shut them down but I don't believe that...the Evil men in the US and Israel want Iran gone for a number of reasons. $$$$$$$$$$$$

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

You've got to be kidding me. You can do this with just about any number, and people have. So because of the emergency number in India, the point at which you start to die from fever and a couple of cartoons you think that there is going to be some "horror" unleashed upon London and New York? Specifically what kind of awful something do you think this will be even?

I will totally agree you're grabbing at straws.

Addition: You know I hate to break it to most of you not from England, but London has been the target of bombings for a long time before now too. Not to sound callus but, we've been dealing with getting hit for a bit.

Before there were the jihadist attacks the IRA loved to blow things up in our town. I've lived in America and most there were just amazed that everyone doesn't just leave London for somewhere else. That's just not what we do. Everyone here harping that we should all leave and flee, that is not how London works.

We survived the Blitz, and were made better for it. We survived The Troubles, and were made better for it. We're not going to run just because some people make foolish predictions because they want the world to seem more like a bad action movie. We're made of stronger and smarter stuff than that.
edit on 4-8-2012 by ProjectJimmy because: Addition

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

911 New York - Tuesday 11th September 2001
311 Madrid - Thursday 11th March 2004
77 London - Thursday 7th July 2005
112 Haiti - Tuesday 12th January 2010
311 Japan - Friday 11th March 2011
? 108 London - Friday 10th August 2012 ?

911 is the US emergency helpline
311 is the US urgent helpline (non life threatening incidents)
77 In many states #77 gets you through directly to police
112 European Emergency Number
108 In India 108 is the toll-free emergency telephone number

Also

- 108 degrees Fahrenheit is also the internal temperature at which the human body's vital organs begin to fail from overheating

- The pre-historic monument Stonehenge is about 108 feet in diameter.

- 108 is a highly significant number in Mathematics, Religion and the arts and Martial arts

- Look into the popular kids tv show "Hero: 108"

- In the anime series 'Tokko'' by Hellraiser films, 108 is the number of pieces in a puzzle created as a doorway between the world of demons and this one.

I just randomly selected 3 numbers between 1-100 and typed into Google "Importance of [number]" each time you can find some random significance to a number, the world is to full of number references for you not to find something sinister!

I live in London and work in East London, I was also in London for 7/7, I am certainly not disappointed there hasn't been a terrorist attack, I find the underlying wish on some posts to be proven right to the detriment of others distasteful to say the least.

London is a fantastic place to be at the moment, full of joy and excitement I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. So rather than creating unnecessary panic and scaremongering, sit back and enjoy what it is really about watching some amazingly talented athletes at the peak of their careers and your country winning a few medals!
edit on 4-8-2012 by Tethane because: Typo

edit on 4-8-2012 by Tethane because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It turns out it was also in the Nelly Furtado video which was discussed on ATS, the one which predicted a False Flag at the Olympics

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
There's too much evidence warning about 108, this is the most likely date of any False Flag at the London Olympics. It would all be so nicely timed ready to trigger the War on Iran
edit on 4-8-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
well , it would make sense for the greedy money sucking snakes to atleast get thier cash before they push the first button.

The closing ceremony will be the one to watch .

Anyone worked out what that tower is for yet ? or why the stadium was designed to float , or why Noah`s f****** ark is there

I`m tired of the olympics , every time some one moves its classed as ~ BREAKING NEWS ~ on everything but R.T .... then i`m watching Americans pretend to be Russian

No one is scared of attending the olympics .......... there`s empty seats because the working class British people cant afford tickets ..... at first i thought maybe there was a middle eastern athlete called Al Arackbar

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

There's too much evidence warning about 108, this is the most likely date of any False Flag at the London Olympics. It would all be so nicely timed ready to trigger the War on Iran

What evidence mate? Give us something concrete not just blathering about cartoons. If you have it on good authority then you have a moral obligation to let it be known. Otherwise this "108" business has the markings of all just being more alarmist insanity and nothing of substance so far.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy

Before there were the jihadist attacks the IRA loved to blow things up in our town. I've lived in America and most there were just amazed that everyone doesn't just leave London for somewhere else. That's just not what we do. Everyone here harping that we should all leave and flee, that is not how London works.

The IRA bombs were false flags, just like 77 and 911

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Take a look through this thread, it's disturbing!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy

What evidence mate? Give us something concrete not just blathering about cartoons. If you have it on good authority then you have a moral obligation to let it be known. Otherwise this "108" business has the markings of all just being more alarmist insanity and nothing of substance so far.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
One doesn't have to understand why these dates/numbers are so important to them and why they choose to put them all over the place; we just have to know that they are and they do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join