It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven Days Have Passed... Where Are These Terrorist Attacks?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I love it.

If you even talk about even hinting at "future events" such as terrorist attacks, or anything of the sort, then you are a "paranoid nutbag" and "you need to get a life", etc.

However, if a nation stations more military in it's country than seen during WW2, installs electric fences, deploys anti-air missiles, and puts battalions of police on the beat, spending over 2 Billion... to prevent the very same "events" those on these boards theorize....

WELL THAT IS NORMAL AND OKAY. Not paranoid, not insane, not overdone, nothing out of the ordinary. In fact it's so normal, no one even talks about it. "Oh... what's that? The most army personnel in my city since WW2? What's wrong with that.. ? No one is paranoid at all, nope. Perfectly normal stuff. Did you know the Olympics are on the beeb right now?"

GIVE ME A FACEPALM EMOTE.

Just the 'hivemind' doing what the hivemind does best. Rooting out 'unknowns' on the "grid", and dictating who or what has the authorization to speak of, or do certain things. We live on a grid. Please unplug, or I will trip your circuit.
edit on 4-8-2012 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

If you even talk about even hinting at "future events" such as terrorist attacks, or anything of the sort, then you are a "paranoid nutbag" and "you need to get a life", etc. However, if a nation stations more military in it's country than seen during WW2, installs electric fences, deploys anti-air missiles, and puts battalions of police on the beat, spending over 2 Billion... to prevent the very same "events" those on these boards theorize....

HAHAHAHA! Right on the money. Forgot to mention that the anti-air missiles are mounted on people's apartment buildings. As for the amount of military soldiers stationed at the olympics:

Tuesday, when the security contractor responsible for providing guards for the Games admitted it failed to train enough rent-a-cops, the British government called up an additional 1,200 troops. That has brought the total number of British soldiers on duty at the Olympics to 18,200. That deployment is nearly twice the size of the British military contingent stationed in Afghanistan, where 9,500 do battle with the Taliban.

www.latimes.com...

18,200 troops-more than twice as much as are stationed in Afghanistan. Think about that-twice as many troops in one city where apparently, according to the OP and others nothing is going to happen, than there is in a whole country with an active war going on.

Nope, nothing to see here. Go back to sleep.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
They are probably connected to Ron Weinland, so that means you have to wait till the last minute before the Olympics close, and when it's over the person will say he actually meant the NEXT Olympics not this one.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
You wouldnt post things like this if you understood the full meaning of an event actually occuring. It would cause so much anger, sadness and fear in the population, and it would be used to further take away peoples liberty and freedoms by rewriting fundamental laws for entire societies. Just like 9/11 did and continues to do a decade later.

There are many signs to the olympics this year being very important to the occultists, for reasons highlighted primarily in the Rik Clay information (4 hours interview on youtube). Humans today have very poor understanding of symbolism and energy because those things are not talked about in classic education in the western world. But when ads for the olympics / euro soccer are filled with bombs, fire and explosions, it should make people wonder a bit about the reason for it. What is the message here really?

You also have the "I, Pet Goat" video which is filled to the brink with messages:

Some people will only see whats on the surface. A cartoon. But some of us see the messages. I encourage anyone to use their built in perception and think about these things. Dont try to get everybody to agree because that is a giant waste of time.

I hope the closing ceremony goes by without an event and I will be happy if nothing occurs. Very happy.
edit on 5-8-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I saw the "I pet goat" animation and thought it was very entertaining
I also saw explanations of the animation posted by youtube users and here is what I thought
every explanation is different, its almost funny how the explanations change based on what you believe
some believe that the Christ like character depicts the antichrist while some think he is the real deal
it would be nice if ATSers take on the animation and explain what is going on in it

I personally think it is just a cleverly directed animation with the intent to create controversy

On topic: About terrorists attacks on london I have no idea if they will occur or not, but its obviously a high risk area and the security measures taken by the government show they also deem it a high risk area. Even if one where to happen I would not think it validates the false flag conspiracy or the NWO conspiracy
I think its just people throwing out predictions in the hopes to get it right

the other predictions dealing with ETs or project blue beam, lets just put it this way. A false alien invasion is not going to happen. I hope when the olympics are over and project blue beam does not appear we can put the blue beam conspiracy to rest.
though I would be very interested in seeing a real alien encounter

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I hope to hell they don't do a False Flag attack on the Olympics. But the conspiracy points to it being a possibility. One thing I hate is the number symbolism theories. I know the Zionists love their numbers and usually use them as part of their rituals but I wish people would not pick up every swinging dick number that appears like 4/8 or 10/8 or 8/10 depending if your in the US or UK. The more Conspiracies start being based on silly numbers the more the theories themselves get confused.

We don't know when or if something will happen. But rest assured the Zionists will think of something to take more freedoms away and create more control methods. They just need an excuse like 9/11 and 7/7.

Best way to analyse this is to watch the news. Be it lies and or fact. So what's been happening?

Let's see. Olympics. The Symbolism is rife with Satanic, Paganistic, Zionist shapes like the all seeing eye light towers, mascots, the blatant logo spelling ZION,

even Boris Johnson the Mayor of London referred to the games as the 'Zionist Games. Then we have a 30 foot tall Spider sculpture which is named 'The Spirit Of Zionism'.

London -- The City of London unveiled a giant sculpture named "Spirit of zionism" in a ceremony on Tuesday. The sculpture by 95-year-old acclaimed artist Louise Bourgeois is made of bronze, stainless steel and marble and was one of a series of six gargantuan spiders built in the 1990s, the first of which was called "Maman". "The piece, when you are inside of the sculpture, conveys the feeling of fear that is daily life for Palestinian families" said Burgeoise at the ceremony. Lord Mayor of London John Stuttard said that the sculpture was "in keeping with the ZION theme that we presented in our 2012 Games LOGO". The sculpture will be on loan from the Rothschild Art Endowment until after the 2012 Games.

It's a scary beast of a sculpture. Now, apart from all this blatant symbolism of the Olympics what else has been happening? Syria. We have US, UK, EU, Israhell and Saudi State sponsored Terrorism. The Syrians are being slaughtered amid a bunch of lies perpetrated by the Western Zionists.

Then we have had some attacks like the Bulgarian Bus tragedy blamed on Iran. Eh? Sorry looks like a Mossad False Flag to me. Then we have Al-Qaeda terrorists being arrested in Spain for bomb making charges. The same Al-Qaeda Terrorists the Zionists are training, Arming, Supplying and Funding in Syria. Hmmm something not quite right here!

What else? Oh yeah. Russia supplying 35 tons of weapons to Syria. And also Russia is moving a heap of their Nuclear Arsenal to Cuba. Hmm.

Then there are reports of Nuclear Missiles going missing somewhere. I can't remember the article. I'll have to have a good look.

The point is this. Conspiracies regarding False Flag attacks don't come from thin air. They are fuelled by some information obtained. from someone.

Will there be a False Flag attack soon? That's a big possibility especially when you look at the Zionists track record 9/11, 7/7, Oklahoma Building, Mumbai Bombings etc. They were all False Flag attacks that were blamed on someone else so they could control the population even more and get them into illegal wars.

Question is not if. Questions are When and How!!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
One thing I hate is the number symbolism theories. I know the Zionists love their numbers and usually use them as part of their rituals but I wish people would not pick up every swinging dick number that appears like 4/8 or 10/8 or 8/10 depending if your in the US or UK. The more Conspiracies start being based on silly numbers the more the theories themselves get confused.

If the number theories are correctly warning us of coming false flags, at what point do we have to start taking notice? Just because we don't know exactly why the number theories keep coming up trumps, we have to admit that they do, so we have to start taking them seriously. We can't hope to 'understand' everything, but if we've got a technique of knowing the dates of false flag attacks in advance, then how long can we keep ignoring it?

We've seen them used before on ATS to correctly predict coming false flags
edit on 5-8-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein

Have we?

When?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Have we?

When?

I've seen a few of them on ATS over the years, I just did a search and found this one

- The post was dated 4th January 2010

- The posted warned "All the signs are that the next major false flag attack is near."

- He got the date right "on Tuesday 12th January 2010"

- but he wrongly assumed it had to be a 'Terror' attack "Will there be a major terror attack on Tuesday 12th January 2010"

His reason for the 12th January was "One of the biggest and most important emergency numbers that hasn't been used as a fake terror date yet is the number of the European Union, it works over all European Union countries. This number is 112. They advertise it as SOS 112. In date form this can be January 12th. "

What happened on 12th January 2010? It was the HAARP Haiti Earthquake

Here's the link to the post
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
You asked the question of where the attacks are and well, Wisconsin is a good example to show you and others that the use of 7 days has been in play no matter whether you want to believe it or not.

Since today, August 5, happens to be exactly 7 days from August 12 and the closing ceremony, I am certain this serves an example of the 7 day rule that leads us to London.

Say what you will, but anyone trying to tell me that its just a coincidence that the Wisconsin shooting happens exactly 7 days from August 12 would have to be in severe denial to say this is just a coincidence.

Call it what you will, but to me it is anything but a coincidence, because it serves to continue the debate that guns kill people instead of the other way around and this new incident helps to distract us from the glaring issues we were just beginning to discuss about the Aurora, CO shooting spree and its many glaring issues.

Another way this new Wisconsin incident distracts, is to keep us from looking into the crop circle that appeared on Aug. 4 and what it means to the London Olympics and August 12th.

Thanks for the thread. I hope this helps you with your sincere concern for where the attacks are.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Dude.....

you really need to take a few months away form ATS

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Also.....

Nothing happened yestarday, care to tell us why?

perhapse 108 means nothing after all

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Since today, August 5, happens to be exactly 7 days from August 12 and the closing ceremony, I am certain this serves an example of the 7 day rule that leads us to London.

Yep. Has to be a coincidence. A mass shooting in Colorado exactly 7 days before the Opening Ceremony and another one in Wisconsin exactly 7 days before the closing ceremony where 6+1 (gunman) were killed. Nah! Nothing to see here. Go back to sleep.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

So, out of all the threads on ATS alleging that numerology of some sort was pointing to false flag operations you offer one thread as supportive proof for your statement yet completely disregard the many threads that were wrong that don't support your statement.

On examination of the thread you offer as support it's hardly definitive evidence of the power of numerology.
For the sake of this discussion I won't dispute that he got the date correct but come on now, he predicts the use of some killer virus yet an earthquake happens - it's not even remotely similar.
In fact, it's that wide of the mark that it actually helps disprove your theory rather than support it.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
oh, you thought a false flag was killing thousands of people and blaming it on Iran ?

lol

c'mon

we all know it's really rap videos and athletes uniform numbers

the new false flag is obscure symbolism

lol

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Terror Attack - No

Aliens - No

The most Shocking thing that has happened so far? - Andy Murray didn't Choke under pressure.

Good onya Murray.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Yep. Has to be a coincidence. A mass shooting in Colorado exactly 7 days before the Opening Ceremony and another one in Wisconsin exactly 7 days before the closing ceremony where 6+1 (gunman) were killed. Nah! Nothing to see here. Go back to sleep.

What you are a perfect example of is what a psychologist would call “confirmation bias”, you have already decided that you believe in numerology and as such you will only seek out evidence to confirm this believe in bias even when there is no real evidence to support it other than you own logic and the bias of the evidence you reference.

you have chosen to go with the number 7, 7 days before the Olympics, 7 days after the start of the Olympics and 7 dead (could end up being more but let’s ignore that for a moment). All you have is the number 7 being repeated 3 times but in different ways, this is not even a coincidence in my view. But when viewed with your confirmation bias this turns into something significant because you are seeing what you want to see. Other than the number 7 you have got nothing, you can’t even say what this is part of, why it happened, where the other connections are or even provide us with any proof other than the number 7 that there events are connected.

This is a joke, unfortunately the T&C’s of ATS prevent me from actually making it clearer to you how stupid you are being, but please, you seem smart enough so stop spouting this rubbish.

edit on 5-8-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I see you are avoiding the fact that ATS successfully predicts attacks through numerology

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Dude.....

you really need to take a few months away form ATS

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Why do you care about yesterday, that was the 4th of August, that is 408 and not 108. The number has to be 108, as has been predicted on ATS since before the Olympics.

108 is Friday the 10th of August

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Also.....

Nothing happened yestarday, care to tell us why?

perhapse 108 means nothing after all

edit on 5-8-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The numerology will only tell you when the event will fall, but not the exact details of the event. One can only speculate which type of attack it will be, obviously the guy got the date right using numerology, then speculated as to what would happen and got the speculation bit wrong.

Originally posted by Freeborn

So, out of all the threads on ATS alleging that numerology of some sort was pointing to false flag operations you offer one thread as supportive proof for your statement yet completely disregard the many threads that were wrong that don't support your statement.

On examination of the thread you offer as support it's hardly definitive evidence of the power of numerology.
For the sake of this discussion I won't dispute that he got the date correct but come on now, he predicts the use of some killer virus yet an earthquake happens - it's not even remotely similar.
In fact, it's that wide of the mark that it actually helps disprove your theory rather than support it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join