It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Problem with Greer

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CiAlice
reply to post by muzzleflash

I have this thing about the "Truth".
If you cannot give it to me now, in full, for free?

Truth must come with no cost? You will be waiting forever, enjoy as time passes you on by.

hello dr. greer!
welcome to ATS!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
this was just posted on youtube from what i can see.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GreerAgnostic

This is already old news about the Peruvian "alien" being that has since vanished into the "delete" box of humanity.

If anything Greer's downfall is his marketing can't keep up with SMS.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by xSHEPx
this was just posted on youtube from what i can see.

www.youtube.com...
Hello xSHEPx - I'm in the process of watching the video. It is indeed very interesting. Do you know anything more about Bill Uhouse? Does anyone here know more??

Thanks for sharing this. It is relevant to the discussion, as it comes from Greer's Disclosure Project footage. I don't remember hearing this particular man speak before. For me, it is another piece to consider in the vast puzzle that is ET and EBE lore. Thanks!

peace,
AB

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

All I do know is that Uhouse became difficult to deal with. I got uncomfortable with his racist invective and his abusive behavior toward other people I knew. When the invective turned against me personally, I simply withdrew. Someone can hold all the keys to the universe, but if they're going to be a jerk on this planet I'm not going to deal with them! If the story was fake, did he make it up himself or was he put up to it by someone else, like a sinister government agency? It certainly doesn't make sense to me why he would concoct this tale in his later years, but stranger things have lurked in the hearts of men. My own personal conclusion was simply that I didn't care anymore. A story like that depends almost entirely on how much confidence you have in someone's personality, and after a year or so, I lost that confidence.

Uhouse passes on

I started to fall asleep during his "story." Just enough details to hold the story together but not enough details to give it much substance. The way he told it smacked of B.S. to me but hey it's a story so enjoy it! haha.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by fah0436
I have seen some evidence that Greer's statement is true but am not willing to go into details in a public forum.

Spoken like a true follower of Greer.

Sounds very mysterious.

More "Shadowspeak" ... This is all about DISCLOSURE .... and GREER was supposed to give DISCLOSURE of things and instead is making fraudulent claims about things and scamming people for money. If you have the PROOF, get it out in the OPEN and don't make a PENNY off of it. That will come later.

GREER's pandering for money for his documentary project : youtu.be...
edit on 8/3/2012 by Labrynth2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Labrynth2012

Greer has been working for years with open U.S. Government sources and secret U.S. and World leaders trying to get them to disclose ET presence.

It is not Greers fault that these leaders don't comply, it is the leaders fault.

And this is were I have my biggest problem with Greer. I don't believe that Government leaders will ever voluntarily disclose their relation with ETs. It simple won't happen. There is to much vested interest in keeping it secret.

Which is why the ETs are now on the verge of disclosing themselves via flybys and eventual first contact. If you read channelled messages from Salusa, Giles GFL and Matthew Ward, that is what they all seem to be saying.

edit on 8/3/2012 by fah0436 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Undeadlady

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by Undeadlady
It is perfectly normal for the undercover ATS'rs to post threads like this just when something important/significant is going to happen in the near future. It makes us all think twice about someone we trust, shake it off, don't fall for it. Dr Greer is real, and honest, ive done my research too.

This coming from someone with 6 whole posts.

edit on 3-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

Just because ive only made 6 posts doesn't mean i dont read lots. Totally useless and pointless comment to make and nothing to do with the topic. Please don't make jibes and stick to the topic.

Sure Mr Greer probably has lots of loonies following him around, but what person in the spotlight does not?

OK dead, then here's something ON topic. Since you reckon "you've done your research too" put your money where your mouth is and put this "positive research" here in the thread.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by steve1709

That's it! Make him accountable to us. Let us see the proofs and we will determine whatever it is that we detewrmione!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I never actually knew about this "Greer" fellow until I saw this thread but you have done a good job at pursuing to believe he is a fraud and a scammer.

I do have a pretty big problem with this thread, however, and that would be the fact that everyone is telling user "fah0436" what exactly it was that THEY experienced alone out on a beach. Suddenly people in this thread are either psychic or omniscient? Please entertain me and tell me how it is you know exactly what happened during fah0436's experience. Please give me some facts about how you know JUST WHAT EXACTLY happened during their experience... you know, the one that happened without you and while you weren't there? The one that you could possibly know not a single thing about but still like to pretend you do.

I would ask you for some facts about how you know just exactly what happened with fah0436 but that would be about as futile as you asking fah0436 themselves to give you proof of what happened those nights.

I once saw a leaf blowing in the wind. I was alone. Yeah, I have no proof that it happened other than my own account but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. Oh wait... I guess with this ATS logic it didn't really happen because I don't have the means to convince other people. Well, I guess I'll just deny that that event ever happened. Oh, woe is me.

Ultimately, no matter how much "evidence" someone where to show you, you could always come up with a reason not to believe it. I could show you video footage of that leaf blowing in the wind and people could say plenty of things:

"It's a rigged camera."
"That leaf was fake."
"It's post-film CGI."
"Do it again but this time make sure you're inside."

There isn't a single way someone could do something that would convince EVERYONE. That's because everyone has different degrees of what it takes to convince them. Again, ultimately, only you choose what you want to believe, no matter what the evidence.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Right I've considered hard how to approach this and maybe this is the right way, maybe it's not however here goes and this is for everyone yet, specifically for those who have been to one of Greer's little soirees.

Some 15 or so years ago a fellow musician who later became a friend had this happen to him and his partner.

They had been out of an evening, he with his camera loaded with film for "low light conditions", in order to take some night time longer exposure photos of the locality they live. Having stopped by the hostelry in their village they wended their way home when, in the sky, appears this most strange object/light. Being of a sharp mind, said guy whips his camera out and using his partner's shoulder to steady the lens takes several 4-5 second exposures of said light. I've seen the resultant photo's and while their isn't much data, neither have I seen any aircraft light or LED that particular shade of yellow flanked by red and purple. He doesn't share the photos with people often as it really doesn't matter to him what people think and what they might think of what happened next.

He was suddenly aware of an intelligence in his presence and some kind of communication going on between him and it. He remembers the intelligence explaining how, the craft is actually a thought projection that the intelligence uses for "travelling". The rest he has no clear memory of save that, One second he's taking photo's the next it's nearly 20 minutes later and he's thinking "Errrrrr corks a lummee Sir, that was strange by jove it was". Obviously, being English and a gentleman he didn't use profanities.................. cough

He asks his girlfriend what she saw and her answer was.... "Very weird lights and then it was 20 minutes later, other than that nothing save you taking some photos". They had checked their watches just after they saw the object/light. No "intelligence", no "conversation with said intelligence", just a total blank for 20 minutes.

Now, the fall out of that night's episode was thus. After spending virtually his whole life chasing success and it always managing to duck his attentions, he changed his musical style, without really knowing why, and within a month that elusive success was his.

Those who have spent time under the aegis of Greer personally, might want to digest this little tale and cogitate deeply on it.
edit on 3-8-2012 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

I know proofs when I see them and I ain't seeing any with whoever this Greer is. Soooooooooooooooo...

this is going nowheres.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RenalFailure

I'm not talking about Greer. I'm talking about the account user fah0436 had.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I could care less about any pinesol pine fresh pine needle third eye gland crystal power hug a rainbow consciousness changing spirituality.
The absence of spirituality and any other similar voodoo nonsense in my personal life is quite fine, acceptable, and just the way I like it.
Just show us the aliens. How hard is that? Evidently it requires lots of monetary contributions to one particular cheeky individual.

Oh, but wait, I have to buy into some new age crystal power religion and sell my soul to it if I ever want to see aliens because my vibration levels have to be elevated?

Right.

edit on 3-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

Whooaaa slow down, I dont believe in god, im an athiest, as for religion, dont want anything to do with it, everything bad in the world stems from religion, again nothing to do with the topic, spirituality and conscious awakening have nothing at all to do with religion. When you discover they have nothing to do with each other then mabye youll eventually get it.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
So what has 12 pages accomplished? Well, we’ve attracted a few Mothra fans, which lowered the level of discussion. And we’ve been told that helicopters, invisible footprints, and orbs appearing only on photographs are somehow relevant to the subject of alien disclosure. I was unaware that aliens flew helicopters or walked on water invisibly, nor was I aware that personal subjective experiences with zero witnesses constituted facts and evidence. Whatever floats your boat. If you believe Mothra is an angelic being or that invisible footprints constitute proof of something, goody for you, but it’s off topic. Start your own thread. The subject is Greer.

And for the record I don’t care at all that Greer “could have” made a middle class living as an MD/ER doc. It’s irrelevant. It’s obvious that he’s not at all hurting financially now. If he can effectively push a button and make $250K in a few days means he’s not at all hurting. Besides, why can’t a man do what he wants to for a career? I say. More power to him if he could dump the 40 hour work week times 40 years so now I can do what I want employment slog. He had to go through med school, then a residency where the 24 hour work DAY was common, then into the screeching stress of the ER. I couldn’t do it.

I don’t blame him for wanting out of that. Doctors (and lawyers) quit all the time. I know one who quit cold turkey and bought a back-hoe and dump truck to dig septic tanks and ditches because he just couldn’t stand the work-a-day world anymore. Whether you are pro-Greer or anti-Greer, surely you can appreciate that he’s doing what he wants to do. So get over this focus from the minimum wage that Greer would never quit such a high paying job.

And although we’ve discussed some of his irritating habits, that’s also beside the point. So he’s a narcissist? Meh? Lots of us have our little quirks others are quick to point out. Let’s try to stay away from that sort of analysis. If anyone is a sociopath, it’s me. I like my dog a lot better than most people, but then he’s a whole lot prettier than you guys, obviously. And he’s better than you at math. He has a perfect trigonometric function in his brain. He catches every ball I throw. Why can’t you?

So what has Greer accomplished in over a decade of “work” in the field of Disclosure? There certainly has been no effective disclosure, so in that sense he has failed. I suppose you could say he has “raised the level of awareness” of Disclosure, but that’s an assumption. Where is the evidence? The Exopolitics crowd says the same thing and there is no evidence there either. Obama did not disclose. You were wrong again.

His press club event in 2001 was very well put on, anyone has to admit. The problem there is, when you look into these witnesses he paraded before us, half of them were genuine honest-to-God witnesses, and half of them were laughable fakes. It almost gives credence to the idea expressed here (I’m offline, don’t remember who) that Greer is the disinfo agent here. Little bit of truth. Little bit of lies. Chaos results. It certainly fits the pattern, but who knows? I don’t.

Since that time Greer has promised much, delivered little. He says he has a zero point energy device. But it just never seems to get here. He says he needs more money for development work. Sorry, but the claim is this is a simple machine. What’s so esoteric about it? If you wanted to save the world you would publish the plans and crowd-source it. Surely he does not want to patent such a device? But again, it just never seems to get there.

And then there is the alien baby, the deceased alien in the freezer, the Mexicans playing guitars, scalar weapons, and all manner of experiences and claims made by Greer that are ultimately shrouded in secrecy. If you truly are a Greer “follower,” surely you recognize the obvious pattern! The “meme” he sells is always the same, though the contents may differ. Whether he is giving a speech in Hawaii or Spain, it always has these elements.

1. Greer has a Secret Pal high up in some government, a BIG government
2. Secret Pal WANTS to reveal all but the time is not right.
3. Greer has seen “the document” and it’s a doozie!
4. But he can’t tell you, though he always “wishes he could.”
5. Then we have a little bit of emotion about the unfairness of it all.
6. And Greer finishes with saying, “To hell with the governments, we’re gonna take over!”
7. Which never happens.

Those are the elements of a Greer Speech. I've heard it a dozen times. Listen to them and pick them out. They all may have differing embellishments, but the schtick is always the same.

And it’s been that way for fifteen years. Do you seriously expect it to change?

edit on 8/3/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

For the most part I agree with your posts Druscilla. So please take this note in that light.

As schuyler has pointed out, you paid several hundred $ to be convinced of an experience.

Even if you went for free, you were primed and open to deception, suggestion, and influence.

If you were to go to one of Greer's dog and pony shows, perhaps out of morbid curiosity. Is that prima facie evidence you're susceptible to the good doctor's cups and balls trick? The fact is we're only as susceptible as our initial predispositions allow us to be. There's a grevious danger in believing everything that appears to be out of the ordinary is always something mundane and non-threatening.

Witness tried to keep door closed on Colo. gunman

The gunman fired steadily except when he stopped to reload.

"Every few seconds it was just 'Boom, boom, boom,'" she said.

"He would reload and shoot and anyone who would try to leave would just get killed," she said.

Seeger said she began crawling toward an exit when she saw a girl about 14 years old, "lying lifeless on the stairs."

She saw a man with a bullet wound in his back and tried to check his pulse, but "I had to go. I was going to get shot."

"I thought it was showmanship. I didn't think it was real," she said.

(source)

So while Greer has certainly demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's not to be trusted on word alone. That doesn't mean every queer thing seen in the sky when around the man is the result of his evil machinations.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The only informative thing i heard him say was that most if not all abductions were done by the military.He's halfway right,at least people in the military are human.
Work that one out........

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Its simply a matter of common sense that Greer and plenty of others have discovered how easy it is to hold the attention of average people, who are willing to accept information on faith alone. The thought paradigm that opens the door hasn't changed much since the selling of snake oil cure-all.

Let's talk about how politicians, preachers and loved ones are performing similar pitches of trust.

At least I can say that Greer's fraud doesn't detract from the ET question, it merely upholds the need for official scientific evaluation. Perhaps it has been the design all along to keep professional studies out of public reach, as a precaution against the inventions of ignorance. The same sort of average ignorance that fuels the frauds.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Schuler, thanks for creating this thread - maybe now we can focus on the contents of the Disclosure Project briefing document (and all the transcripted interviews with FAA officials, Military officers, professional pilots, USAF Radar operatives etc..) without being derailed with posts about the shenanigans of just one man.

Disclosure Project Briefing Document

You've done this board a huge favour - whenever anyone wants to complain about Stephen Greer instead of addressing specific UFO incidents and sworn testimony involved with the Disclosure Project I'll just link them to this very important thread.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
For the record .... No relation here as far as I know.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join