It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Problem with Greer

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
reply to post by GreerAgnostic

This is already old news about the Peruvian "alien" being that has since vanished into the "delete" box of humanity.

If anything Greer's downfall is his marketing can't keep up with SMS.

Eh? Info, please.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

"once saw a leaf blowing in the wind. I was alone. Yeah, I have no proof that it happened other than my own account but that doesn't mean it didn't happen."

The diff is- how much did you pay for seeing that leaf blow in the wind? If the answer is "nothing"- THAT is what we mean. People like this would make you *pay* for seeing that leaf. Along with expectations to make you pay to see more leaves- and not delivering.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Greer has also claimed to hold an alien baby in his arms. He said he was attacked by “scalar weapons” nobody else saw. He says he was at the border when a Mexican patrol came around and aimed rifles at him, but some UFOs flew overhead causing the soldiers to put down their weapons and play guitars. You can't make this stuff up.

Ah! But you can...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
And we seem to have forgotten about his 'Lilliputian aliens' a few inches tall he claims to have spoken to when they last visited Earth!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
nvm

edit on 3-8-2012 by TheRedHen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Oh well? If I told you I paid lots of money to see a leaf blow in the wind would you still think it never happened?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I think Dr. Greer deserves a LOT of credit for putting together the Disclosure Project which is indeed full of creditable witnesses. Give credit were credit is due.
Well done Dr. Greer.

As for all aliens being good, I am not sure about that, but some maybe more spiritual that us on earth.

So I wouldn't go totally flaming him, that is plain not right and unfair ! He really has done a lot of good. The Disclosure Project TRULY has some of the best and thorough incredible testimonies ever given on public record about military personal seeing alien vehicles etc.

The man deserves truly a lot of credit. Not saying I agree with everything he says, but I don't agree with everything the bible says either and I don't think Jesus does either.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The Problem with Greer....

Is that he's a liar, a fraudster, has an over inflated ego and he's slowly going ga ga..

The man deserves no time from the UFO community, he's long become the debunkers poster boy of the insane.

He is a member of that elite club whose name instantly brings a thread to its knee's as having any credibility, I hope people read all this thread and just see how beyond the fringe and money obsessed this man is, to clarify...

Stay clear of the Greer..
edit on 4-8-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I hadn't heard of Greer before, but that's probably because I've got a good B.S. Detector when it comes to these things. I imagine maybe I've linked to pages with his info before and instantly rolled my eyes, closed several crappy pop-ups and moved on.

That said - he could be an interesting topic - "why?" - just a money-grubber? A lunatic? Or could he be a plant to get people believing in aliens, or disbelieving anything he talks about because it gets the Greer taint on the topic and loses all credibility, or another option, its simply an experiment - how many people will be duped by this b.s.? How many will notice it? How many will scoff? In other words - a test of thresholds.

Again, the answer could simply be "money" or "crazy", just saying, being a conspiracy site, maybe, as long as nobody is foolish enough to believe him, maybe we should consider what the possibilities are...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I think in order to form a better judgement, one needs to examine specific examples.

(From my first hand experience..)

One day, on an outing, he exclaimed that an invisible UFO landed nearby, then he began to say that some short child-like invisible aliens were walking about us and that only a few of us in the group had the power to see them. Some in the group, (some of their senior members) confirmed that indeed, they were about us and that they can see them. Some, he exclaimed, were even climbing on the laps of some of the participants.

I never saw, heard or sensed anything.

Now either this was true,
or he was full of sh#@t..

Also, either aliens are on standby for him at all times of the day to travel interstellar distances in ships (or even residing here on earth) to amuse a bunch of random Earthlings,
or he was full of sh#@t..

---

On another occasion, we were sitting in the cars waiting for a thunder storm to go by. Later he came out the car and said to me "did you feel that?". I said 'no'. He said that he was shaking our cars. He said that if you imagine something like 2 objects rotating in opposite directions, you can get that effect, and that he was shaking each of our cars, in turn, with his mind.

Again, I never saw, heard or sensed anything.

Now either this was true or he was full of sh#@t...

---

However I must admit that a few things did occur that was peculiar. One day while we were outside, he asked us as a group to imagine a domed shield around us to protect us and the nearby aliens (from a gov't threat, which included military craft that were about us; and there really were military craft about us which happened to only come out when he exclaimed that alien craft were about). He said that our joint mental energy would create such a dome. I thought it was really ridiculous that we were doing this. I think we even held hands as we did this. However the next day, the waitress in the cafeteria of the place we were staying at looked troubled. She told us that from out the window, last night, during a thunder storm, she saw a huge reflection of a translucent-like dome and that the house, trees and white picket fence she normally saw was gone. I was astounded because she just worked there. I just happened to hear the story as she told her co-worker. The way the story came out did not seem planned and was very natural. I cannot imagine her being implanted to tell that story. She really was just a waitress that worked there. If she was some kind of actress to tell that story then, she deserves an Oscar. Also I was the only one around to hear that story and she did not know who I was or whether I was with the group. I couldn't imagine that being planned, however I guess it is possible.

It was all very surreal, whether what occurred was true, or was some elaborate hoax they pulled as a group. If it is a hoax, then it is really appalling, but still very surreal considering the Disclosure Project and everything else. It's all very baffling.

I disclose my experiences for the purposes of getting to the truth.

Maybe others have had similar experiences they can share..
edit on 4-8-2012 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Track forward to 0:11:50 to see the part about Greer and the disclosure project.

I think he is prolly cointel

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
If Greer is insane, then Dr. Carol Rosin must be bats*** crazy.

I saw an interview with her claiming to meet extraterrestrials who walked through the walls. They also apparently do not approve of us eating meat.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by fah0436
I have seen some evidence that Greer's statement is true but am not willing to go into details in a public forum.

Spoken like a true follower of Greer.

Sounds very mysterious.

More "Shadowspeak" ... This is all about DISCLOSURE .... and GREER was supposed to give DISCLOSURE of things and instead is making fraudulent claims about things and scamming people for money. If you have the PROOF, get it out in the OPEN and don't make a PENNY off of it. That will come later.

GREER's pandering for money for his documentary project : youtu.be...
edit on 8/3/2012 by Labrynth2012 because: (no reason given)

So true. Here's a man that touts full disclosure, yet, is hiding "things" himself.

Practice what you preach.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Greer has given a bit more detail about the alleged baby EBE he claims to have access to.

It appears neo-natal or very young, around 6 inches in length, 5 fingers and toes but very different skeletal make up from homo sapiens. We hope an MRI will elucidate any further internal organ structures as we do not wish to at all damage the specimen. No microscopic exams have been done because we cannot take significant samples from the being. We will take a very small amount for DNA evaluation if possible. Keep in mine we do not possess or own this specimen and thus have a number of restrictions placed upon us. As to the species, as you know the “grays” that have been seen are mostly PLF- programmed man-made life forms. However this being is not of that variety but may belong to an ET species that has been described as traveling in very small 15 foot or so oval, egg-like ET craft.(See Disclosure Project marine witness. Weygandt) If we can rule out a global skeletal congenital human defect, then it is indeed something extraordinary and would conform to reports of these ET beings.

These images are probably the “EBE” in question which look very much like a desiccated human foetus.

Here's a human foetal skeleton for comparison-

His claim that he held the tiny baby in his hand echoes his 2003 claim that he held a tiny free energy device in his hand. Both require people to donate huge sums of money towards their study (billions for the free energy device, and "tens of thousands perhaps more" for the “EBE”).

Even if people did donate to the cause would the money actually go to the alleged projects?

As for the money pledged to the Sirius project from Kickstarter the once overflowing pot is remarkably low. The fund goal was $43,500 and this target was exceeded by almost $8000. The 664 donators pledged a total of $50,982. This, one assumes, was to go toward the Sirius documentary.

Well, not quite. Obviously there is the Kickstarter fee which has to be deducted; this is 5% plus an Amazon fee for processing credit card payments of a further 3-5%. So the 664 excited backers could expect around $46,000 of their hard earned cash to go towards the project.

Well, not quite. It seems that the total amount that went to the project is $8959. $10,152 went to “hard finance charges” which probably includes the Kickstarter/Amazon fee and a whopping $31,871 went to “hard cost of incentives”. “Incentives”? Whose pockets are those, one wonders!
The maths

edit on 4-8-2012 by torsion because: added image

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Greer has given a bit more detail about the alleged baby EBE he claims to have access to.

Ahhhh now I get it. This is why defenders are worried about babies and bathwater! Look at the thing...really?!

Fake aliens
Fake photos
Fake claims
Fake witnesses
Police record
Fake free energy devices

He's clearly a man of Truth and Honour to struggle against all this adversity on his pathway to Disclosure. He's probably a little too trusting and has left himself open to exploitation. In fact, none of those fakes are entirely his fault and are probably a way of keeping a lid on the Truth until The Time is Right. I'm gonna go and send him some trust through his PayPal button...poor guy needs it to round up that $300k to $400k

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
And this is what the alien would look like with skin:

Looks legiit to me.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

I just wanted to add that it's downright ******** atrocious and laughable that adults have laid out that fake alien like some forensic exhibit.

It's such a conniving, wilful act to deceive and exploit for money. Yet, here we have folk in this thread, without the common crumbs of basic sense, actually defending this sleazy fraud with excuses. One or two have even expressed pity!

In the pictures...a grown man is acting like some scientific researcher with something he KNOWS is a plastic piece of crap. At what point do some people draw the line?

And now, with this movie, Can a single adult or child above the age of 11 seriously expect *PROOF* of life in the universe falling into the lap of a known hoaxer? 7 billion people on Earth and the one with all the aliens is Mr Greer?! People should be ashamed of their own credulity, but they haven't the mental chops to even comprehend the bleeding obviousness of how absurd his claims are.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
reply to post by wylekat

Oh well? If I told you I paid lots of money to see a leaf blow in the wind would you still think it never happened?

No, because a) leaves are common. b) if you are stupid enough to pay bunches of money for that, your IQ is in serious doubt c) Where others can find and get the experience for free and even research it FOR FREE-

EVERYONE CAN. Hucksters who promise bigger, better and fail to deliver time and again are HUCKSTERS. And people who tout hucksters and have nothing to show but receipts and empty promises are imbeciles. Church is a fine example of this sort of thing.
edit on 4-8-2012 by wylekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

And this is what the alien would look like with skin:

Looks legiit to me.

Nailed it
..... CORNHOLIO

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler
I think Dr. Greer deserves a LOT of credit for putting together the Disclosure Project which is indeed full of creditable witnesses. Give credit were credit is due.
Well done Dr. Greer.

As for all aliens being good, I am not sure about that, but some maybe more spiritual that us on earth.

So I wouldn't go totally flaming him, that is plain not right and unfair ! He really has done a lot of good. The Disclosure Project TRULY has some of the best and thorough incredible testimonies ever given on public record about military personal seeing alien vehicles etc.

The man deserves truly a lot of credit. Not saying I agree with everything he says, but I don't agree with everything the bible says either and I don't think Jesus does either.

This is just *my* opinion- But all this "spiritualist" crap is just that. CRAP. It's a catch- all for people who do not want and cannot prove a single damned thing, following people who will gladly take their money and spout something unexplainable, yet irrefutable, because it's "spiritual". It's a feeling, get over it.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join