It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing Hypothis: Reason for actual conspiritorial events and major cover-up's

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Let me start by stating that I've explored most of the subjects included within most ATS forums since the early seventies. I don't pretend to be an "expert", just a curious observer. While reading a thread on global warming on ATS the other night, something clicked. It seemed to tie everything together in a way that I had not perceived before.
As this thread has the potential to be quiet long, I'll supply to links for readers to do their own research, but I suspect many will already be familiar with the information.
So let me set the stage for my conclusions:
Climate change and global warming. Debate seems to revolve around man made or natural sun cycles. The arguments have been which scientific measurements of atmospheric conditions or solar cycles are the "culprit".
Then I remembered reading about scientific reports of all planets in our solar system are heating up.

www.livescience.com...
www.youtube.com...
A google search will supply many more.

Then I remembered something about our solar system moving into a highly charged cosmic cloud.

science.nasa.gov...
www.tgdaily.com...
www.biocab.org...
Also much more available if searched.

Some scientists speculate that the result could produce dramatic climate change or even a catastrophe of biblical proportions.

www.nature.com...
adsabs.harvard.edu...

From the UFO camp we have channellers, contactees, abductee's etc. that for the most part, present a fairly consistent picture of impending global disasters, and they (aliens) are here to assist us with the approaching earth changes and difficulties etc., as well as the possibility of moving into a 4th dimensional consciousness.

www.paoweb.com...
andromedacouncil.com...
I realize that presenting the above links is still controversial, and I'm not presenting them as facts, but to indicate
the trend of thought as being consistent with the final hypothesis. I'll strive to tie them together latter, so wish me luck. Hope none of you leave before getting to the end

Then we have the End of Times, Apocalyptic perspective, that in their own way points to a similar "future" for mankind.

Throw in the Mayan Calender with the 12/21/2012 date that also jives with some NASA warnings.
solarstormwarning.com...
reinep.wordpress.com...

Now suppose that NASA discovered this cosmic cloud soon after we began the space program and quietly submitted the info. to a "select group" with the conclusion that the only way to survive the impending crisis would be to go underground for an indefinite period of time. We might call this group the global elite or TPTB or whatever. In any case, there would a great necessity to acquire unprecedented amounts of capital to fund the construction of their underground "city bunkers" and to supply these with enough food, water, medicine etc. for "them" to survive. Also seed vaults to start over.
So how do they acquire that much money, "likely in the trillions of dollars", without the public, taxpayers, or sucker investors catching on to there plan. A likely scenario was put together in The Report from Iron Mountain, that is still controversial today. But in short this report was about what would the government would do in the event "peace broke out" and concluded that peace was not in the national interest of America. but it also speculated on what diversionary "threats" would be a plausible excuse to instill fear and create an identifiable
enemy that the gullible public could rally against. The solution, man made environmental pollution. It fit with what they already knew about the coming global warming problems. They programed our kids, coerced scientific research, funded multiple environmental organizations and radical activists groups, expanded EPA powers and regulations that drove manufacturing overseas, in an effort to financially gut the middle class (those who may have the means to politically influence some of the diabolical schemes they would later come up with.)

en.wikipedia.org...
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
farmwars.info...

Those of us who have been saying "follow the money" will understand, but we always thought it was just about greed. Maybe it boils down to "their" survival at our expense. As the time of the predicted disaster
approaches, it would be necessary to implement greater and greater restraints on a growing number of the disgruntled populace, who have seen their jobs disappear, their retirements and investments wiped out, their homes foreclosed on and their children's future comprised. More diversionary events needed to take their minds off of them. Colorado maybe? Travon Martin? (Guns and Race always worked).
9-11 was the excuse for the Patriot Act and the creation of HLS. We all know the results of that. Unprecedented
surveillance to thwart any uprising of the public when word gets out. FEMA camps/// and on and on and on.

By this time you should know where I'm going. So am I nuts? Or am I now a target?
I eagerly await you opinions.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I dont believe you are nuts, in fact the very opposite. We see things are changing. Hell we know things are changing. The reasons for this change are unknown and not helped by so many differing end time scenarios, with anew one daily.

Your theory is as believable as many others.. Your op was concise, interesting and well written. Time will tell.

Respects to you.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hey, you gave us something new to chew on!
I know I probably speak for others as well when I say that this is better than reading the same stuff over and over and over.

Good, well thought out OP!

Now, do I think you're nuts? Of course, but why are we all on here scaring ourselves (yeah, yeah, enlightening... whatever you want to call it) when we could be out partying it up until the end comes or until we reach the end.
We must all be nuts!
(just kidding)

S&F!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It's an interesting hypothesis and one I believe could be true. Just as a FYI, this is roughly the same premise/plot of the 2012 movie.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Adding another important link:

www.iknifecollector.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker46

I agree in part with your summation, however I think it more likely it is an X files type conspiracy.

For example, they know that the E.T.s are coming and are at present trying to hids themselves and what they feel will be enough resouces to keep them sustained until the E.T.s leave again, than they will try to emerge and reasssert their tyranical, doctrine.

I for one think if the E.T.s are coming it is likely to be the end of "humanity" as we understand it. For example, there is a theory called super breeding. This is the best way to evolve a species very quickly, reletivly speaking, without all the problems of genetic manipulation.

You take a family group and force siblings to breed, yes at first this causes many many genetic defects and abnormalities. However in the long term, you very quickly remove all genetic defects from the gene pool as they all die off in early childhood. Only leaving the geneticly superior behind, as their DNA. And the DNA of their decendants has been scrubbed of defects. Now at this point you allow them to breed with other such groups you have spread across the world, and fenced off from each other. By fenced off I mean across mountains oceans etc. After these genetically superior groups over come their natural boundaries and meet and interbreed their decendants will be a huge jump above their predacessors that seeded them.

this is a fairly new concept, yet it is catching on quickly as a possible explanation as to why there are so many different races of man all over the world, that just up and conquered the world out of no where in a few thousand generations.

If this is the case, than our alien creators would want to come back and check our progress and reset the program every so often to continue evolving us towards their ends.

It seems like the most likely reason for the evidence to me as we know that "gods" obviously influenced the lives of all coultures in the past, if they had not then why would every ancient coulture have the same tradition about sky people coming down and interacting and influencing our ancestors?

I just hope I am dead long before they return if this is their intent, I don't want to know about the forced suffering of my decendants if I don't have to. Ignorance is bliss as it were.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Finalized

Indeed: I realized that a whole lot of Hollywood movies in the last several years have revolved around similar themes. Makes you wonder what they know that we don.t Or where they got the idea in the first place. Kind of like which came first, the chicken or the egg. Or are they "preparing us" or programing us?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I think you touch on a subject that more or less, has been talked about 1000 times before but I thank you for providing the links.

Ideas that I fully accept as reality and fact.

A. Our government and every major government in the world knows 100% that there is a global
catastrophie coming.

B. They have prepared for this eventuality and have done so at our expense and right under our noses
by building massive underground cities which will house enough people to repopulate humanity when the
Dust settles..

C. Out of the ashes will rise their NWO. Order out of Chaos or ORDO AB CHAO. This will be a world ruled
openly, once and for all, by the one known as Lucifer who is but a social memory complex who's sole
purpose was/is to assist humanity in our evolution by creating as much chaos and destruction as possible
in order to offer us free will/choice and to create the necessary negative harvest for them to continue inhabiting this physical reality and ultimately propel us into a fourth dimensional reality. The ones we know as TPTB are mearly pawns being used by the one/s known as lucifer in order to unwittingly HELP us in the long run. (gotta love the irony) They will ultimately suffer under the complete and soul crushing control of the one they worship.

D. The majority of surface dwellers will die/begin their ascention into a fourth dimensional construct/reality.
To the ones "left behind" it will appear as though 100's of Millions of people died and to them, from their
perspective, they would be right. But, to the people who have "died" they will simply "wake up" in a different
reality governed by different rules and properties. They will have no more 'died' than you do when you
fall asleep everynight only to 'wake up' in the morning.

E. People who live their lives in fear/service to self will finally be free to do so without being held back by
people who insist on living in love/service to others.

F. People who live their lives in love/service to others will finally be free to do so without being held back
by people who insist on living in fear/service to self.

G. In summary, everyone will finally be where they need and want to be and balance will be restored to our
little section of the universe.

- the end.

Thanks for the thought provoking thread OP.

Alot of people wouldn't have the courage to put forth this info.

edit on 31-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

If you are referring to The Book of Enki, I know where you're coming from.

www.firstload.com...

I'll have to say , it is a fascinating read.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Nicely put together. Thank you for sharing this...
I will be holding off on further comments until I've actually followed all the included links.
I normally read first and comment later, but your initial post alone got me intrigued. Like was mentioned above, it's all been said before, but you put it in a nice cohesive bundle for an easily distracted guy like myself.
Again, Thank You.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I share your beliefs. Has taken many years personal research to reach this conclusion. Knowing ahead of time that some members would be aware of this, I posted it primarily for those who are still trying to "connect the dots"
thanks

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by exdog5
Nicely put together. Thank you for sharing this...
I will be holding off on further comments until I've actually followed all the included links.
I normally read first and comment later, but your initial post alone got me intrigued. Like was mentioned above, it's all been said before, but you put it in a nice cohesive bundle for an easily distracted guy like myself.
Again, Thank You.

op, I agree with this guy, nicely cohesive bundle for an easily distracted gal! I wonder if you have knocked some nails on the head, particularly ,the bit about the those lots obsession with the aquisition of wealth for the need to survive as opposed to just greed for wealth, although they do flaunt it a bit with theyre fancy watchs and yachts,
or maybe thats just a cover... duh duh duuuh.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Just to add though, theyve done a fabolous job though havnt they? OP, if you could grab an hours worth of tv airtime in all the countries of the world, and put forward your theory with evidence to back it up, how many of the Joe public populace would buy it? whats the saying? if you want to hide something well, put it right in front of everyone, well they have, and now they have us believe that what theyve done is all for greed. It a very interesting theory you have there OP.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

I would like to think that any advanced alien race that would have the technological ability to contact us would also have gone through periods of war and reached what we call "a mutually agreed destruction" form of peace. Perhaps outlawed war and conquest altogether and willfully acquired "compassion for lower evolving raced.
If not, we're screwed for sure.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Hope you have the time to visit all the links. If you see something you feel is incorrect, feel free to comment.
Like I said, there is a lot of info. I felt was just too long to include in the opening. but I have a feeling we'll have a spirited debate.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker46

Hope you have the time to visit all the links. If you see something you feel is incorrect, feel free to comment.
Like I said, there is a lot of info. I felt was just too long to include in the opening. but I have a feeling we'll have a spirited debate.

Ok, im a bit of a science thicko, and i will get round to reading the links, but basically the premise is that the world isnt heating up because of global warning its a situation thats happening to all the planets in the solar system? And its because of this gas cloud, Yes?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I've had this belief for a while. They've created boogie men and scenarios such as global warming to pretty much rip us off and strip away our freedoms. They control the media and the money so they control everything. What the grand plan is? Who knows and I doubt we'll ever find out until it's well too late in the game.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker46

The only response I can generate is a profound maybe. I wish I had a better response but I don't think you're nuts. I tend to agree that something like this could and very well might happen. There definitely is some corruption the government and I am leaning toward an Illuminati type response. I doubt these "underground cities" are strictly in the US. I might expand on your TPTB scenario by suggesting that the TPTB are also the Illuminati. Someone or rather a group of someones with the majority of power and wealth are directing things in their favor and as predicted disaster dates get closer and closer I see that TPTB are getting more and more audacious with their actions; poking the bear that represents the sheeple more and more because they think they can get away with it, and who knows? Maybe they can. Their are quite a few people just on ATS that feel this way. How can you stop a target you can't see clearly? I would demand answers and hold our political leaders hostage until we (the people) got the answers we demand but who knows if those answers would be addressed even then or if we could do anything about it even after we had the answers but at least we would know and have the ability to prepare as best we can. I wasn't really around during the cold war but I would think that the majority of the population that is educated about what's going on politically, environmentally, and socially would feel the need to prepare for some unseen attack which can't be predicted but can only be survived with careful planning. At least that is how I often feel. I can't force answers by myself and even if we as a people used our political leaders as hostages to get answers I still doubt we would find any, or if we did we'd find so few answers it wouldn't matter. So what is there to do?

Prepare, prepare, prepare.
We need to prepare for any and all possible scenarios which can be prepared for. Get a canoe, food, water, camping gear, sun-panels, cans of gasoline, plant food, acquire guns and ammunition, acquire a first aid kit, have an escape plan, acquire a gas mask.....these are just a few things I can think of off the top of my head that people who have any sense of the world at all should be doing to the best of their ability if they want to survive any of the potential TSHTF scenarios that could very well play out within the year, or upcoming years.

Even if you and I are "nuts". I'd rather be a prepared "nut" with the potential to survive then a slaughtered sheep with no opinions. Besides most of that survival gear I just mentioned could be useful for other things so it's not like if nothing happened those items or others some might think of would be useless....I'll say it again, PREPARE!

edit on 31-7-2012 by GrimReaper86 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Yes mam, that's the premise.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GrimReaper86

Take a look at the updated link I provided. If his thinking is correct, you would have to be deep underground for a long time. How we could prepare for that without tons of money and the time for construction? When TPTB go underground, there will be hell on earth "chaos". You might survive for a short while, but if climate conditions are too severe, no crops can grow for a long while. What then?
Nothing wrong with preparing though. Doing it myself.
edit on 31-7-2012 by nightstalker46 because: addition

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join