It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing Hypothis: Reason for actual conspiritorial events and major cover-up's

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Well said, Screwed... but it goes deeper than that,

All the realities are being merged into one, so it actually matters DEEPLY what happens here, this is why so much effort has been put into creating this chaos.

The Negative Harvest is one which they wish too continue on FOREVER in ALL REALMS, and if they take the victory it will be sealed immortally.

This Harvest they seek, includes ALL dimensions, and all realities, and is over 90% complete, and even the ascended masters have been living in a hologram they DID NOT EVEN KNOW ABOUT.

The Time for Victory or Complete and ever-lasting Negativity is as hand, and Sorry to say it, but the Awakening is going to hurt many, who never thought it could !

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The elite = High up government officials and bankers.

They found out first about the coming disasters so they went to their extremeley rich friends and started to get funding for underground bunkers. The money starts to run dry at some point and the number of people going to the bunkers increased so they need more money. IMO this is the reason why our officials don't give a crap about our national debt or the amount of money that they spend.

If 2012 comes and goes and nothing happens people will try and break the system down so it can be rebuilt.

If disaster happens they run to their bunkers.

In the end they still lose either way in my opinion.

I personally would rather drown by a disaster then live underground like an animal. While your underground living like an animal you will have plenty of time to reflect on what you did to the rest of the population so that you could survive.

I think after a few years of guilt the suicide rate underground will be very high.
You can only convince yourself for so long you did the right thing and some day your opinion will change. When you finally start seeing the world with less evil eyes your the one that will be trapped in a hole with the other scum bags that felt it was necessary to let the rest of us die.

Oh and you stupid people that think underground is going to be so great....
Just wait until your their slaves with nobody to turn to and no court to hear your case. They will take your millions and billions and at the end of the day you will be just like th rest of us.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

I've always had thoughts very similar to what you've described in the post. I think what you've described is the most likely of answers considering our ancient history. I'm not sure about the breeding, but I mean- we could get a virgin pregnant with todays technology- chances are they came here and we're playing their own breeding games.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

This post needs a creepy sound track playing while being read.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker46

Ozone depletion may be the thing they know about.
Got all governments to agree 30 years or so ago.
If you look into the effects, you will see what they could be afraid of.
If you see how the studies have been covered up or concealed you may understand.
Then you find it in the news, currently and you might get scarred too.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

I agree in part with your summation, however I think it more likely it is an X files type conspiracy.

For example, they know that the E.T.s are coming and are at present trying to hids themselves and what they feel will be enough resouces to keep them sustained until the E.T.s leave again, than they will try to emerge and reasssert their tyranical, doctrine.

I for one think if the E.T.s are coming it is likely to be the end of "humanity" as we understand it. For example, there is a theory called super breeding. This is the best way to evolve a species very quickly, reletivly speaking, without all the problems of genetic manipulation.

You take a family group and force siblings to breed, yes at first this causes many many genetic defects and abnormalities. However in the long term, you very quickly remove all genetic defects from the gene pool as they all die off in early childhood. Only leaving the geneticly superior behind, as their DNA. And the DNA of their decendants has been scrubbed of defects. Now at this point you allow them to breed with other such groups you have spread across the world, and fenced off from each other. By fenced off I mean across mountains oceans etc. After these genetically superior groups over come their natural boundaries and meet and interbreed their decendants will be a huge jump above their predacessors that seeded them.

this is a fairly new concept, yet it is catching on quickly as a possible explanation as to why there are so many different races of man all over the world, that just up and conquered the world out of no where in a few thousand generations.

If this is the case, than our alien creators would want to come back and check our progress and reset the program every so often to continue evolving us towards their ends.

It seems like the most likely reason for the evidence to me as we know that "gods" obviously influenced the lives of all coultures in the past, if they had not then why would every ancient coulture have the same tradition about sky people coming down and interacting and influencing our ancestors?

I just hope I am dead long before they return if this is their intent, I don't want to know about the forced suffering of my decendants if I don't have to. Ignorance is bliss as it were.

This will not be allowed since human brain have to much capability to wake up and evolve and diversity is the key that is wanted not stagnation. It might have been allowed if we had an extreamly lower brainfunction or if we where to evolve to a higher predetory/ego state. I do not say that there might not be a harvest around the corner where unwanted parasitic behaviour will be culled out because it is suicidal for the whole of the human race. You think the aliens/unknown can do whatever they want with ous?
edit on 1-8-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
I think your post is extremely interesting and parallels many of my views on these subjects.
I also may be crazy, but through meditation and strange lucid dreams I feel I have awakened which is what led me to this site in the first place.
We all know that something extremely momentous is occurring right before our eyes and we should be grateful to be here in this time to witness it.
You have to think that there is a reason why the PTB's are finally starting to show their hands. Its obvious that they have no care or consideration for the most of us and it is easy to believe that they are planning for some future event with foreknowledge we are not privy too.
I have never believed I belonged here, I felt I was biding my time waiting for something to happen. I am not sure whether this 12/21/2012 is going to occur, but something is definitely happening.
I have a constant ringing in my ears ( tinitus?) or something else? I often seem to know things before they happen and I have made contact with my higher self.(Told you I was nuts).
The other thing is I hear phantom voices which sometimes wakes me from my sleep. I have never been religious I am definitely an agnostic with leanings to buddhism, karma makes sense when you consider we are basically energy wrapped up in matter, and when the energy leaves the matter starts to decompose.
Basically our bodies are the vehicles we are driving while we are here.
I think by the end of the year we will know much more and TPTB are holding back on the info for a reason.
No doubt a selfish reason.

These are my exact thoughts on the issue. When I was awakened (I'm mostly back to sleep now for ease of use, but I'm on my way back up. I started getting the ringing constantly too, after some particularly intense energetic awakening or tuning experiences. I feel that it is the hum of invisible energy, or maybe it is consciousness itself.

I agree with your thought of why you are here. I have spent my whole life waiting for it, whatever it is. I don't know that I am from around here as it were.

Your soul is you, your body is your car, yes I agree. When man wanted to move faster he invented a "vehicle" to "get inside" and control like a puppet. Why wouldn't we have done the exact same thing in the first place to give our energy form and allow us to manipulate other formed energy? The first vehicle was the body.

I know why I am here now.

I think it's time now to "Tune it UP"

Let's get that Vibe high.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Originally posted by nightstalker46
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Hope you have the time to visit all the links. If you see something you feel is incorrect, feel free to comment.
Like I said, there is a lot of info. I felt was just too long to include in the opening. but I have a feeling we'll have a spirited debate.

Ok, im a bit of a science thicko, and i will get round to reading the links, but basically the premise is that the world isnt heating up because of global warning its a situation thats happening to all the planets in the solar system? And its because of this gas cloud, Yes?

That cloud is probably responsible for the people seeking awakeening from both the postivie and negative direction also. The ones on the positive side will increase their effort to seek and the depressed ones can wake up from maxed out amagydala overload.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I think this hypothesis is not new. Maybe summarizing it on ATS is though! So thanks.

it covers the conspiracy from the angle of the fearful, physically bound ego Masters of the earth.

But the conspiracy should be expanded to move beyond the boundaries of their limited understanding of what is to happen.

The theory goes that the earth will be physically destroyed and to live beyond the catastrophic "end" one must preserve their physical being. ie: build bunkers with food, medicine, shelter for survival.

The real joke is, the more a person attempts to preserve what is destined to be destroyed the more they preclude themselves from the truth and what is really happening.

The destruction is illusory. Trying to maintain life in the illusion is delusion. So the "elite" (as described in the theory) are actually the most deluded (evil) of all. Because the effort they have exerted to "survive".

Before science could determine that universal physical changes would cause destruction on earht many individuals and forces have discussed the change. Most religions, spiritual esoteric and gnostic traditions all deal with this.

While the deluded sell the real truth as a fantasy meant for the dumb masses (a tool of control) they themselves have completely missed the point. They pervert this REAL available information into a tool of their survival. Evil is real. Delusion is evil. The deluded have damned themselves in a prison of fear. Fear of death. They have completely associated their entire being with what they have categorized as "physical". Physicality is illusory. They believe themselves physical with their entire being and they will not have the will power or ability to see through the illusory physical hell that will be delivered.

The conspiracy is: destruction of the physical world is a blunt tool for realization of our truer nature. Trying to "survive" is akin to a baby preparing to avoid birth.

This civilization story we are all following along with is delusional. All the conspiracy.. all the evilness born of fear of death. This story is not random and malleable. It's been spelled out in painstaking detail long long ago.

Either the event is upon us or it's not. What is clear is there is a powerfully deluded group of individuals who believe they must physically survive the destruction of the earth because they truly believe that their physical body is real. That their interpretation of Reality as a physical expression is true.

We can see war, economic manipulation, slavery, brutal domination all delivered by people that believe their physical survival is Truth. Don't pay too much attention to them because the physical universe we think we live in exists only in our imagination and when an "outside" force removes that delusion we should be open to accept the REAL truth rather than remain hellishly deluded.

Peace!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I do not believe you are nuts. You have pieced together information that we all have probably read and didn't tie together, which you did in a logical thought provoking way. I don't think you need to be fearful, just watchful. I have also noticed the FEMA commercials about readiness are more prominent on the television networks, more now than I ever noticed before. I wonder why that is? Thank you again for the excellent read.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkstar57
NOAAs prediction is that the solar sunspot cycle is declining and will be less than average for 2013
Link is

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

But also, what would be the actual mechanisms causing heat catastrophy ? One could make a common sense prediction that greater turbulence created by passage through a charged cosmic cloud might disrupt the transfer of energy to earth through the photons flowing from the sun.

is that anything like the weather mans predictions?

i think you're onto something but what i have no idea, only thoughts. i believe what we are experiencing is a natural cycle our planet, sun, solar system, galaxy and so on goes through. kind of like our planet moving like the smallest gear in a Swiss watch. i don't believe we have the ability to know for certain what kind of or what part of the cycle we may be headed for, but i do believe those in power have a grasp on the possible outcomes and have made preparations for such a scenario.

i'm a firm believer in the possibility of cycles our planet goes through that are yet to be discovered. some 10k some 25k some 100k and so on that we just haven't discovered as yet. perhaps this is one of them coming our way, one things for sure though, we shall find out in the coming months and years...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

As I stated in the intro, I for-see this thread expanding into realms of which you allude to. And yes, if this cosmic cloud is in our solar systems cyclic path around the galaxy, it has happened before, and would not be unknown to ancient civilizations perhaps far older than we presently know of. It seems to me that there is something akin to a cosmic shift occurring that is not only physical, but is also spiritual as well, that may be the next great leap
in human experience. My sense here, is that our "magical" leap into technology in the last 100 yrs. or so, has enabled us to conceive of, or perceive of, what it is to be human, in ways that would have been impossible in the not so distant past. Just look at the number of people on this web site alone, not to mention dozens of others that are seriously questioning the old order in many different ways. A global desire to shake off the chains of authoritarian control and regain their personal sovereignty is taking many forms. Some just feel anger and revolt. Others see things as an expression of the natural order. Because of the net, people are discovering concepts and ideas that challenge their deepest seated or "programed " belief's. So why now? And exactly what are we becoming? Everyone wants to figure this dilemma out. Old concepts die hard, new ones take an openness and willingness that can almost be considered gullible. And as always, from the beginning of time, there are those who will do almost anything to hold on to their position of power. This is where conspiracies originate. It is my hope that many more contributors here will feel free to openly express what they feel, know or suspect, however outlandish they think their views may be.(you are probably not alone) If they can justify their points, not necessarily with cold hard facts (which would be good) but from their hearts as well, we all may learn something valuable.
thanks for the reply.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Had the same thoughts. Always wondered who the "Meek" would be. TPTB surely would be meek on a devoid planet. Probably would ruin their day. As we say down here, gudnuf for em. Ha.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Toad-Apologies for skipping over your link before. Being an old white guy, rap is usually not my kind of music.
Talk about preconceived notions??
Had to put on headphones to understand it though. ha.
They hit it on the head. Gave you a star!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh

I think this hypothesis is not new. Maybe summarizing it on ATS is though! So thanks.

it covers the conspiracy from the angle of the fearful, physically bound ego Masters of the earth.

But the conspiracy should be expanded to move beyond the boundaries of their limited understanding of what is to happen.

The theory goes that the earth will be physically destroyed and to live beyond the catastrophic "end" one must preserve their physical being. ie: build bunkers with food, medicine, shelter for survival.

The real joke is, the more a person attempts to preserve what is destined to be destroyed the more they preclude themselves from the truth and what is really happening.

The destruction is illusory. Trying to maintain life in the illusion is delusion. So the "elite" (as described in the theory) are actually the most deluded (evil) of all. Because the effort they have exerted to "survive".

Before science could determine that universal physical changes would cause destruction on earht many individuals and forces have discussed the change. Most religions, spiritual esoteric and gnostic traditions all deal with this.

While the deluded sell the real truth as a fantasy meant for the dumb masses (a tool of control) they themselves have completely missed the point. They pervert this REAL available information into a tool of their survival. Evil is real. Delusion is evil. The deluded have damned themselves in a prison of fear. Fear of death. They have completely associated their entire being with what they have categorized as "physical". Physicality is illusory. They believe themselves physical with their entire being and they will not have the will power or ability to see through the illusory physical hell that will be delivered.

The conspiracy is: destruction of the physical world is a blunt tool for realization of our truer nature. Trying to "survive" is akin to a baby preparing to avoid birth.

This civilization story we are all following along with is delusional. All the conspiracy.. all the evilness born of fear of death. This story is not random and malleable. It's been spelled out in painstaking detail long long ago.

Either the event is upon us or it's not. What is clear is there is a powerfully deluded group of individuals who believe they must physically survive the destruction of the earth because they truly believe that their physical body is real. That their interpretation of Reality as a physical expression is true.

We can see war, economic manipulation, slavery, brutal domination all delivered by people that believe their physical survival is Truth. Don't pay too much attention to them because the physical universe we think we live in exists only in our imagination and when an "outside" force removes that delusion we should be open to accept the REAL truth rather than remain hellishly deluded.

Peace!

Very insightful commentary. This is the mind set I was hoping for. Would you be willing to share some info.as to what were the most influential sources that brought you to these conclusions. It might us all. Good post.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by saladfingers123456

What the hell?? Have I fallen into a matrix with my other selves. Haaa. Seems like bout everyone here knows what I thought I knew but was too hesitant to come out and say it. Good link. And yes it is very compelling. These texts actually make a lot sense, like an internal "knowing" without knowing.
Now if we can just find the dang door.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Here's what I know.

1. The government stopped seeming to plan long-term decades ago.

2. Cracks in the seams are allowed to go about without much discussion.

3. Most people are in denial to a large extent of the above two.

I have no clue if the any think tanks have honed in on any one mega-doom event; rather, I think most people who allow their selves to see the big picture and think critically, eventually realize our path is unsustainable, period. I don't think there's a solution out of this without a chunk of us dying out. You can change this or that variable, but this is a special equation with too many figures pointing to doom, so the end result is always lesser than the beginning total.

I think those in power surely are making contingency plans for various doom events. I doubt that underground bases are the only ones. I believe the space program may secretly be much further ahead than most believe.

Whatever is happening to the climate, it's obviously getting worse. Humans are causing much damage without polluting the atmosphere. To what extent are solar/galactic/cosmic forces at play?! I don't know for sure.

I'm simply of the understanding that the majority of us who are alive today will die before 2050, and not of conventional means.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

If the powers that be are building underground cities then where? and who would be building them? They would need highly skilled labor. Where would they get the labor from? Where would they find a location with the least seismic or volcanic activity?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

Wow, you really are new to this all, aren't you!

TPTB will use military and government contractors to build underground bases under the guise of "national security" using black budget.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

You might be onto something here, it's certainly a compelling argument.

Let's hope your wrong.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join