It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing Hypothis: Reason for actual conspiritorial events and major cover-up's

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by saladfingers123456

Been giving some thought to the "three days of darkness" scenario. My approach is "what natural occurrences could actually jive with prophetic or metaphysical writings. I believe that what has often been attributed to (supernatural) events must also have a corresponding connection to natural laws of the universe. Much of which we haven't discovered yet, but are possible within scientific theory.

So if this cosmic cloud does have the potential to "energize" the entire solar system, the sun, and planet earth, we have a plausible connection to a heating up of earth's core, which would cause some degree of expansion. This in itself would accelerate magma movement and could trigger earthquake activity and volcanism. A simultaneous eruption of Yellowstone and any of the other caldera volcanoes, would certainly throw enough ash into the atmosphere to cause a period of darkness. Since there has not been such an occurrence within recorder history it would be an event "such as man has never seen before"

The reply that mentioned the selling out of Hepa filters was the beginning of this line of thinking.
Thanks Pepelauco.
Any comments?
edit on 6-8-2012 by nightstalker46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Oh, i am LOVING this thread, its so nice to talk about something new, and i just want it to keep going, however, i am not nearly intelligent enough to post anything of any meaning or value, so in a desperate attempt to promote discussion I have a few questions to pose to the OP or anyone who wants to answer.

1, Actually how long will it be until we enter the cloud in earnest.?

2. What effect will it have on the human race and planet?

3. I read someone saying it will upgrade our DNA for the better, in that case, why are the elites hiding from it?

4. If the gas cloud and Nibiru had a fight, who would win?

Please someone answer these questions, or i will have no other option other than to post some meaningfull song lyrics, i thank yew.

edit on 6-8-2012 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Thanks for directing me to your thread Night
I like what you said, and will diff give those links a read though, as well as this thread, um wish I had more to contribute. Actually after I read everything presented I'm sure I will.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Oh, i am LOVING this thread, its so nice to talk about something new, and i just want it to keep going, however, i am not nearly intelligent enough to post anything of any meaning or value, so in a desperate attempt to promote discussion I have a few questions to pose to the OP or anyone who wants to answer.

1, Actually how long will it be until we enter the cloud in earnest.?

2. What effect will it have on the human race and planet?

3. I read someone saying it will upgrade our DNA for the better, in that case, why are the elites hiding from it?

4. If the gas cloud and Nibiru had a fight, who would win?

Please someone answer these questions, or i will have no other option other than to post some meaningfull song lyrics, i thank yew.

edit on 6-8-2012 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

Like saladfingers, I'm finding it difficult to supply short answers.
Here's a start: Other links from the same site are also very interesting.

awakenvideo.org...

Hey, if you got some good songs lets hear em.
Intuition sometimes springs from great truths, or is it vice-verso????

Got to think about #4.

edit on 7-8-2012 by nightstalker46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarIce

Welcome aboard. Your reply on the other thread tells me you have an inquiring mind also.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker46
reply to post by saladfingers123456

Been giving some thought to the "three days of darkness" scenario. My approach is "what natural occurrences could actually jive with prophetic or metaphysical writings. I believe that what has often been attributed to (supernatural) events must also have a corresponding connection to natural laws of the universe. Much of which we haven't discovered yet, but are possible within scientific theory.

So if this cosmic cloud does have the potential to "energize" the entire solar system, the sun, and planet earth, we have a plausible connection to a heating up of earth's core, which would cause some degree of expansion. This in itself would accelerate magma movement and could trigger earthquake activity and volcanism. A simultaneous eruption of Yellowstone and any of the other caldera volcanoes, would certainly throw enough ash into the atmosphere to cause a period of darkness. Since there has not been such an occurrence within recorder history it would be an event "such as man has never seen before"

The reply that mentioned the selling out of Hepa filters was the beginning of this line of thinking.
Thanks Pepelauco.
Any comments?
edit on 6-8-2012 by nightstalker46 because: (no reason given)

I would have thought that yellowstone would chuck up enough ash to give three years of darkness not three days.
As a side note, i was thinking about some of the marian prophecies, (i am not a catholic, well not anymore, and i dont believe the visions are of the virgin mary, but i think they may have a supernatural source), theyre well worth a read just to see how they describe the three days of darkness and how they relate to the earth and us. Heres a link to one www.garabandal.org...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join