It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone think they were an Alien in a Past-Life?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Yes I believe many Aliens are here in Human Form and most know not because it is not important.
Some have incarnated many times and have their Earth Citizenship Card

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I have some more questions...

You said Sirius A, what about Sirius B, what is going on there?

If you are an alien, why are you here? Is it just for the experience being an earth human or is there something else?

What do you think about these many groups that channelers talk about like the galactic federation of light, the ashtar command, the conderation of worlds, etc...?

Oh, and here is another question that crossed my mind, what do you think of the Enochian language?

You mentioned that a more fit species will protect a less fit one, but what would be the benefit of aliens protecting us?

What do you think of beings from other commonly mentioned star systems like (pleiades, arcturus, draco, orion, reticuli) which species are more likely to be friendly to earth humans?
edit on 1-8-2012 by arpgme because: more questions

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

I have some more questions...

You said Sirius A, what about Sirius B, what is going on there?

Sirius B is a dwarf star about 30au (I think) from Sirius A. While Sirius does have planets, because it is so small, there prolly isn't much in the way of "natural" advanced life n any of its worlds. The planet the "Sirians" are from is the 4th or 5th planet fro the Star. Its "habitable" zone is a bit further out that it is for Earth and Sol.

If I'm remembering Sirian history correctly, they did establish an early colony on one of the other planets.

If you are an alien, why are you here? Is it just for the experience being an earth human or is there something else?

Why am I here?!? I've pondered that question for a very long time. I asked y Mother. I've beseeched God almighty for an acceptable answer. I've received none.

Now, that's not to say I haven't received an answer, just nothing I consider acceptable. The very latest, from Mother herself; You were placed on Earth to learn a critical "key" (I'm not sure how to characterize some of this...so bear with me).

In some of the esoteric knowledge unique to Terrestrial Humans lies a "key" that can complete the connection between the spiritual and physical worlds. This is what I was placed here to learn.

Personally; I think its all BS!

What do you think about these many groups that channelers talk about like the galactic federation of light, the ashtar command, the conderation of worlds, etc...?

Most of everything any channeler says is entirely his own consciousness speaking.. The is not, nr has there ever been an "Ashtar Command", nor a "GFL", etc.

Most of this stuff is a wholesale fabrication of the channeler. That is not to say that there aren't organizations similar to them; the Sirians have an alliance with several civilizations in the Orion group. The others have their version of the same. But these are more like the United Nations; lots of words and ideas, no teeth to implement.

Organizations like this seem common. But, it is rare that a group of civilizations will actually unite into a larger "civilization" and continue for the common good of all, even less common is for a culture to defend an alien one with which it has no alliance.

You mentioned that a more fit species will protect a less fit one, but what would be the benefit of aliens protecting us?

What do you think of beings from other commonly mentioned star systems like (pleiades, arcturus, draco, orion, reticuli) which species are more likely to be friendly to earth humans?

Without question the Pleiadians. Aside from my people they are the most advanced in all areas, they are the "most" civilized group visiting. And, they have no interest in including Earth in their Territory.

Sirians have already colonized Earth, and feel they have a valid claim. The Reticulans are simply looking, and conducting "scientific" investigations (ahhh ... okay, if they say so...funny protocols). The Draconians would probably like to annex Earth.

And the Andromedans that are here The just want me. And, I want Earth to be a save, informed home for all Terrestrials.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Sirius star system is most interesting for many reasons.
The Dogon tribe of Mali have an oral tradition of 5000 years which speaks of this system and how it is fundamentally linked to our Sun/Star system

They speak of being taught this knowledge by Semi Aquatic Alien beings that visited them/Earth 5000 years ago.
At first the Dogon people were afraid of these visitors and found there appearance hideous but learnt to trust and love them in time.

The Dogons speak of Sirius the brightest star in the night sky and its White Dwarf Companion plus a Planet onto which Sirian souls are born
This knowledge of the orbit of Sirius B (White Dwarf Star) around the main sequence star and of the special quality's Sirius B has and its relationship with the Earth

If you study Astronomy stars are born from clumps of material from supernova stars
They say The Sun and Sirius were both part of such a clump of material before being born IE Shining

Also when the Earth came into being the first beings were Sirians who were in Human Form and gave birth the Human Race - they are our Mother and Fathers as the ancient Myth of Zep Tepi recalls if discerned
Zep Tepi meaning the First Time

Sirians have chosen to Incarnate once again in Human Form as they were too scary when they came in their own form

They are here and have always been here but they choose to remain undetected for good reason - though they are in walks of life and when awake for they too face the indoctrination that Humanity does - so when AWAKE they live as an example and have a gentle way and deep connection with Humanity

This is just a snippet of them

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I saw threads here where people were claiming to be aliens (Grays / Andromedans) in a Past-Life, do many people feel this way, or is that the minority?

Some seem to feel they are, me I think I am the SAME being I have always been I am just REMEMBERING MORE now...

What would you do if you found out that you were a Reptilian? Or a Draconian? Or that you were following Lucifer in a Past-Life? Would you be scared or what?

Draconian? [COLOR=GOLD] I would conduct myself as if I learned from mistakes made from my PREVIOUS EXISTENCE PERIOD

Reptilian? [COLOR=GOLD] I would conduct myself as if I learned from mistakes made from my last EXISTENCE PERIOD

were following Lucifer in a Past-Life? [COLOR=GOLD] 1 WOULD BE THE LIGHT* THAT 1 ALWAYS WAS

Would you be scared or what? [COLOR=GOLD] FEAR IS A WEAPON OF NATAS, 1 is CAUTIOUS though.

Do you think Reptilian and Draconian have connections?

yes 1 is the PRIMARY OF THE OTHER

Are they evil and what is the difference between them?

1 is the PRIMARY OF THE OTHER
(have SOME of them participated in deeds deemed negative by other beings they may have encountered and treated harsh, POSSIBLE) though w/o actual up to date data other then various interwebs communications its hard to tell their PAST behaviors and agenda

This is a very interesting topic for me...

YES 1 has sensed that as well

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Actually Sirians are now and have always been Human. However, part of their "alliance" is with "Gamma Leporis" a star some 29 ly distant from Earth. Gamma Leporis has an former aquatic species. They are called "long nose gray" now.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I am saying that you cannot be alien and the fact that you are here posting and thinking like a human proves that. And seriously, an alien? What do you have? Scales like me? LOL Sharp Teeth? Or just think that you are an alien soul in a human body.

Now can we talk about your medications?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
[COLOR=BLACK]
1 WONDER IF ANY SPECIES HAS CAME NEAR THIS region
arpgme. I will say I seen it in a DREAM

Desribed as best I can

atop is 2 what would be considered large STARS between the 2 is a everlasting CURRENT that seems to go back and forth continuously.

below the 2 large stars is what would look like a galaxy SPIRAL or OVAL like, but instead of stars and planets if compared to say the Milky Way stars, the stars in this region would be actually FLEETS

EACH FLEET RESEMBLES A STAR FROM AFAR AND THE PLANETS ARE SMALLER FLEETS
each fleet looks like a black flame shiny to some dull to others DEPENDING ON YOUR FREQUENCY EYE SITE.

THERE are triangle craft AND THERE ARE CRAFT THAT RESEMBLE TEAR DROPS or tadpoles but again the outside body looks like dark flame matter
these are the smaller crafts AGAIN THE LARGER LOOK LIKE STARS

carrying on--

below the fleets sits a CONE LIKE STRUCTURE (its always growing downward)
within this CONE STRUCTURE ARE PAST lets call them DECEPTIVES OF THE UNIVERSES ALL UNIVERSES yes more then one POND design to grow universal energies. In this pond the overall look is DARK in another it may be red or green somewhat. Anyway within this CONE STRUCTURE sits many who have WENT AGAINST LAWS OF THE UNIVERSES TO ALLOW FOR SPECIES OR ENERGIES TO DEVELOP/MATURE---
[/COLOR]

K

[COLOR=RED]
Now surrounding this CONE STRUCTURE is A SERPENT/DRAGON ITS GREEN TO THE HUMAN EYE and plasma like in its body make. This serpent has EACH one of those MAINTAINED/DRAINED, deeds within its CONSCIOUS SO IT KNOWS THE DEEDS OF ALL WITHIN CONE. This DRAGON/SERPENT SPIRALS AROUND THE CONE STRUCTURE. Filled cone structure with ETERNAL ENERGIES they are being drained of their negativity MAKING SPACE FOR THEM TO LOVE. So the more energy of negative the longer they must remain. AFTERWARDS they are reinjected reincarnated into possible the species they may have caused harm. This IS SO THEY CAN 1 EXPERIENCE WHAT THEY DONE FROM ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE AND 2 USE THEIR ENERGIES TO HELP that species treated harsh. So in simple you were a shark you ate fish you come back as a fish defending against sharks OR YOUR MIRROR.

OTHERS though may be indoctrinated into the GROUP/FAMILY who I described as the fleets some of their energy become crafts sorta like AI but of course if your using actual conscious these are not ai. So to many they would appear as undriven craft but they have conscious energy as they teardrop in black flame across this universe of interest...

STILL there sits a PRIMARY there and that will end it...

its just a dream so
I just wondered if this was ever recorded from any beings past existence period? To ALSO add I am not saying that I was an Alien in a Past-Life I was just commenting

[/COLOR]
edit on 8/1/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Thanks. Yeah I've had some adventures.

Have you ever heard of anyone having their 'third eye' or whatever temporarily taken out and put in a cigar shaped UFO by numinous beings? For example a dark-haired triple Goddess?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
transmitted

much LOVE to LIGHT your WAYS for ETERNIA

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

That's why ATS is so amusing..

Know matter how insane you sound on here...someone is bound to buy it...

Your clearly mentally ill but your type of people make this place hilarious and good for a laugh every now and than...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

I am saying that you cannot be alien and the fact that you are here posting and thinking like a human proves that. And seriously, an alien? What do you have? Scales like me? LOL Sharp Teeth? Or just think that you are an alien soul in a human body.

Anthra has explained that Aliens from Sirius are born in Human Form.
So how should an Alien talk think if as like you they are born and indoctrinated into the lies of this World.
The body is mortal the soul is Immortal and can be born into whatever vessel suits it for it's purpose
I hope Anthra will shrug off your discourteous remarks - Your talk of medications are a snide way of calling him crazy without bringing anything of value to the discussion - Oh well such remarks are so old hat and tiresome and easily seen through.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

You are perhaps presuming a bit too much. If you think that my "thinking" processes are anything like a Terrestrial, well you have another think coming. I do however, have a bit of skill in translating.

How many Terrestrials do you know that are capable, or engage in parallel thought? How many do you know or have heard of that can have multiple concurrent thoughts ('n' threads)? And, of those, how many can place a "thread" into volatile memory and let "nature" act as a filter? How many people do you know that can learn without opening a "text book"?

What do I have. Fair telepathic abilities. The ability (and I do rely on this quite a lot) to form multiple thought threads, reassign their processing to the "unconscious", and receive an "event flag" when processing is done. As well as the ability to assign any thread to a ore volatile area of memory, interrupt the process at will, and allow "nature" t perform a kind of filtering (I find this very useful for serious technical issues).

An "alien soul in a Human body". You gonna have to be a bit more specific on what kind (sub species) of Human you are referring to. Humans are one of the most common species in the Universe.

As to my medications; Aspirin. That's about it..No One has suggested the kind of chemicals you are thinking of.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

That's why ATS is so amusing..

Know matter how insane you sound on here...someone is bound to buy it...

Your clearly mentally ill but your type of people make this place hilarious and good for a laugh every now and than...

So are you an expert in what sanity is - It is so eye opening to see how little others care for their fellows.

edit on 1-8-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

A shark may become a fish for eating them? I don't think there is anything else for a shark to eat, though.

That is very interesting about the dragon. The dragon takes the negative energy? I wonder what its motive is? I though dragon/serpent/reptilian, was supposed to be good and a symbol of the kundalini energy?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

So why is it that your opinion is s different from the "professionals" I see? How is it that YOU can make a diagnosis when a PhD Psychologist can not?

When making decisions of any nature it is always useful to be in possession of all facts.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

No, not heard of anything like that. Sounds like an interesting experience though. Kind of makes e wish we could meet. It is possible fr yu to "share" some of that with others telepathically. But, unfortunately, I'm still new at telepathy and can't connect to One I've not met.

And, of course, that would be with your permission.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

It could have been a "big" dream. I have "big" telepathic/ precognitive/ shamanic/ archetypal lucid dreams that seem to overlap with OOBE.

I was coming out of an altered state of mystical consciousness having used ritual entheogens. My mind was having a tough time containing itself. The triple Goddess came to me and put my mind, or my 'third eye', which was really weird to see, in a cigar shaped metalic object. Then she gave me intructions, a number, and pointed to a map.

Then I was in the sky, and flying around. Suddenly I collided with a plane. The pilot was shocked...I remember the look on his face and I read his mind...he was trying to recruit me for the military.

The collision brought me to the ground, in a forest...fire was everywhere. I tried to get out of there...and fire was climbing a mountain. After wandering for a time I ended up going underground in some sort of bunker...then I woke up.

I figured it was just another "big dream" and was trying to interpret it when I heard about the Colorado wildfire and reports of a downed UFO that alledgedly collided with an aircraft...

/shrug

edit on 1-8-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

A shark may become a fish for eating them? I don't think there is anything else for a shark to eat, though.

That is very interesting about the dragon. The dragon takes the negative energy? I wonder what its motive is? I though dragon/serpent/reptilian, was supposed to be good and a symbol of the kundalini energy?

Sorry I will rewrite shark /fish was simple ex: BETTER version would be A Extremist religious being comes back being part of the religion he or she hated - A rich ruler comes back as a poor struggler - and so on. I didn't mean to associate the sharks feeding habits with POWER but I hope this better describes how the ENERGY IS SWITCHED from being on top to underdog based on intents and in the DREAM the beings who weren't made into AI types they were FREED into lower FORMS to RETRY EXISTENCE SCHOOL AGAIN.

kundalini energy, YES associated with positive ENERGY.

In the DREAM the Dragon/Serpent DRAINS/CLEANSES the negative energy of those who are maintained there. The Negative energy is from those maintained there ONLY (ITS NOT FROM THE DRAGON ENTITY OR THE PRIMARY they just seem to have a responsibility). It looks beautiful to 1, the SERPENT/DRAGON shiny but green like glow, 1 diamond red eye.

The Kundalini energy is associated with the enlightened experiencing its PRESENCE as their EYE of 3 awakens to recognize it and its energy present. The SERPENT ENTITY I seen in the DREAM is adjusting/BALANCING those who are maintained there. VISUALIZE THEM INSIDE GLASS LIKE CONTAINMENTS THE ENTITY/DRAGON/SERPENT CAN EXIST INSIDE CONE IN COIL OR SURROUNDING outside THE CONE. Consider the cone can hold every human on EA*RTH for instance and it wouldn't even take up much space. It seems WITHIN the glass chambers SITS SOME WHO HAVE DISTRIBUTED MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF NEGATIVE ENERGY UPON OTHERS yes some humans are there THOSE WHO HAVE SHED MASSIVE BLOOD ON EA*RTH. If there was an et presence reading this they would associate some of their PAST CONQUERORS with this realm also. 4dimensional beings are said (SOME) are said to be energy feeders if not flesh feeders. THIS ENTITY is beyond feeding for personal gain or POWER so it feeds off of universal energy not needed present in CREATOR CREATIONS who just don't like to accept PEACE or LIKE TO RULE w/o MERCY. TO ME THE SERPENT/DRAGON IS A BEAUTIFUL ADDITION TO THAT REGION I LOVE IT
. It does no wrong accept draining energy from those who would be considered the EVOL of the CREATION FAMILY. I WROTE IN BLACK AND RED BECAUSE THAT'S THE main COLOR I SEE ON THE INSIDE WHERE THE PRIMARY EXIST. The PRIMARY and the DRAGON/SERPENT/ENTITY seem connected I DON'T KNOW HOW. Maybe the primary PULLS energy from the SERPENT/DRAGON OR VISCA VERSA. Primary sits in a area where the walls/floor are made of a black shiny type stone but also a lustrous red type covering as well. there IS ALSO BLACK AND RED LIKE RIVERS HERE. The PRIMARY seems UN INTERESTED IN RULING AT ALL AS IF IT LEARNED ---FIRST--- NOT TO, BUT SEEMS TO HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY WITH MANAGING THESE VARIOUS SOULS/INTERNAL ENERGIES/ or SPIRITS FROM PAST CREATOR CREATIONS. They are ETERNAL. HAVE NOT MET A POTENTIAL FLAME CAST POINT AS OF YET. Purgatory state MAYBE.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by arpgme

Sadly, there's members here that think they are aliens right now.

F'real.

Now how is that a sad thing, Druscilla? How would it bother/upset you, personally, if a member happened to hail from another world?
Curious minds want to know.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join