It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone think they were an Alien in a Past-Life?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Yes, I do... But remember, it's not so important what someone believe... but why they believe in it.

If you experienced a life as me, in my body... you would have had no other choice but to believe such a thing.

*Benevolent ET-Experierncer, twice. Just sayin.*

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Thanks for reminding me that,. I think I should change the forum, perhaps a forum with Astrophysics where some barely used sub forum for UFOs, where I won't be taken seriously even though I only talk about UFOs not aliens, and I myself will not see threads of this kind.

For anyone that wants to do a serious research, stop using conspiracy forums and don't post your findings in them. Stay away from them, you would be laughed at and the reason why everyone is considered as crazy as the OP are those threads, it's hard to imagine there are people who think critically and logiclly when the majority of threads are crazy stories.

reply to post by AnthraAndromda

NEWSFLASH. Aliens don't use forums, the internet, don't chat with randoms. dont even show to people, clearly since they never came in public only made some encounters of 1st-3rd kind

If you are so telepathical, tell me my full nickname that I abberviate, my personal name and basically something about me. Go do it. ypu cant

just like those contactee whackos who claim Aliens will LAND on Saturday 4th of August zt the Olympics, watch how one big lie occurs, don't worry they said 11th of August too, then iuf that doesn't happen will set another 100 dates to make WILD GUESSES and bets when this will happen.

And you seem like any of that kind

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

reply to post by AnthraAndromda

NEWSFLASH. Aliens don't use forums, the internet, don't chat with randoms. dont even show to people, clearly since they never came in public only made some encounters of 1st-3rd kind

If you are so telepathical, tell me my full nickname that I abberviate, my personal name and basically something about me. Go do it. ypu cant

just like those contactee whackos who claim Aliens will LAND on Saturday 4th of August zt the Olympics, watch how one big lie occurs, don't worry they said 11th of August too, then iuf that doesn't happen will set another 100 dates to make WILD GUESSES and bets when this will happen.

And you seem like any of that kind

Just what makes you so sure that ET doesn't use forums? Did ya hear that on the Internet?

Or are you the "communications police" dictating to ALL just how and when they may communicate?

You absolutely cannot base the prediction of One's behavior based on that of another! It just don't work.

It seems you should read a bit more; I said I was telepathic, but am quite new at it. Thus I have issues "connecting" with people I've not met. I've never met you, so...it would seem that your deep dark secrets are safe ... for now.

Now, if you want to come down here to Dallas, Tx. and we can meet; then I might be able to "see: something. Course, that will also depend a bit on you. I wouldn't be able to "read" past your "active" thoughts unless you quieted them down. Works that way with everybody. So, you're right; until my skills improve, or the conditions are right, I can't "read" you. ... yet.

As for the 4th ... it is still only the 2nd. Actually, I don't really care what the "contactee whackos" have to say. Most of them attempt to "channel" their "ET"; I don't know if you have read any of my remarks about channeling, but, to sum it up: BS!!! Channels necessarily only speak their own mind, as they are typically incapable of contacting another, occasionally this extends to voice.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

How do you know what they can, or cannot do? And what of the many thousands of Hybrids on the planet? You think for a second they do not have an understanding of computers and the www?
I have to ask. Did you read that somewhere, or just make it up?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by Imtor

How do you know what they can, or cannot do? And what of the many thousands of Hybrids on the planet? You think for a second they do not have an understanding of computers and the www?
I have to ask. Did you read that somewhere, or just make it up?

If ET is out there, checking us out, I'm pretty sure they would have long ago figured how to "tap into" the Internet.
They probably even have these forums in their archives. I wonder if an alien has ever checked out my website.

I have a "past life memory" where I was on an alien ship, and I was able to read the daily newspapers and also watched some "videoconferencing" of USAF proceedings. Of course, I don't know if that really happened but I figure if they are up there, that they have vastly better communication, monitoring and computer technology compared to ours.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join