It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone think they were an Alien in a Past-Life?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I saw threads here where people were claiming to be aliens (Grays / Andromedans) in a Past-Life, do many people feel this way, or is that the minority?

What would you do if you found out that you were a Reptilian? Or a Draconian? Or that you were following Lucifer in a Past-Life? Would you be scared or what?

Do you think Reptilian and Draconian have connections? Are they evil and what is the difference between them?

This is a very interesting topic for me...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

There are no past lives only many lives, and one could say there are many lies and only one truth. Also there is good and bad in every life. Reptiles as we know them have no concept of good and bad, they just are. Funny that!! Last night I dreamt I was an alien dreaming that I am a human writting in ATS.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Sadly, there's members here that think they are aliens right now.

F'real.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

No, I don't think I've been an alien in a past life. That being out of the way...do you plan on returning to this other thread you just started, and reply to any of our posts....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Des

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Whats so sad about that ? Cant you accept that some people may be aliens, why not? Try having a more detailed look at the alien subject, its very rich.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

I guess that is correct to say from one perspective, but on this level, there is past an future. We might as well enjoy time now while we still can. I heard it will not exist in this fun surprising way in the higher levels.

Maybe all of us somewhat, we do have the junk "DNA" only the small percent we can directly relate to orangutan at (98% of known human DNA). This is just one theory though.

reply to post by Destinyone

Already did, waiting for more responses.

They just see such people as crazy because from their perspective they just see a human body; they cannot know another person's past-life as an alien and their mission for being born here.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
I saw threads here where people were claiming to be aliens (Grays / Andromedans) in a Past-Life, do many people feel this way, or is that the minority?

i do not feel like i've lived past lives, alien/human or otherwise.

What would you do if you found out that you were a Reptilian? Or a Draconian?

travel to California and star in adult films.

Or that you were following Lucifer in a Past-Life? Would you be scared or what?

maybe a little freaked out?
i dunno how to answer that.
hopefully it wouldn't change who i am.

Are they evil and what is the difference between them?

never seen a dinosaur man before.
i'd like to think not all dinosaur men are evil.
that they are capable of independent thought.
so like people they can be good or bad, or somewhere in between

how that helps OP.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I also have given much thought to this subject......and honestly I don't know....I think it is quite possible "aliens" influenced the human race......I know I have AB- blood, I was born on 3-13, my daughter born on 3-6....VERY bizzare things have happened in my life, and as a child I was able to levitate, and fly out of my body in my sleep, but it always SCARED me, and I made a big effort to supress these "gifts"....and aliens completely freak me out, they seem cold, sterile, on the "down low" and I don't wish to know them actually......

Micheal Tsarion has some very interesting theories....you will probably enjoy his work.......I will connect a link...it's long but worth watching.....wether you agree with him or not, he is brilliant and it's a great "alternative" history lesson.......hope you find some answers you seek.......

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

If a past life as an alien is possible, your subconscious mind would have a data base for : dreams, imagination and creativity.

Hmmmmmmm....... interesting

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
In response to taking a more "detailed look at aliens"; when I see a real alien, I'll be able to take a detailed look. Until then, there's no real, actual, evidence that aliens are visiting this planet.

In response to "junk DNA"; Pretty much all life, all over the planet, except for the extremely minute, small and quite simple life, has lots and lots and lots of junk DNA. Viruses and Bacteria have it. Plants have it. Every animal on the planet has junk DNA.
Does that mean everything on the planet is Alien? No.

In regard to past lives + aliens; according to some of the mythology that's grown up around this fantasy of people and things visiting us from other planets and dimensions, many of the gullible converts to the delusion will state that there are a number of differing aliens species that have NO SOULS.
If that means they can't play the saxophone, or just graduated from law school, I'm not sure. It think, however, it relates to something that has to do with the imaginary belief that people go somewhere after they die.
If such is so, then, according to such belief in that delusion, playing by the rules per se, the aliens without souls would not be able to have past, or future lives. Once done is did, they get a fork stuck in and are called done.

Thus, if aliens don't have souls, then whoever subscribes to such flights of fancy will be contradicting themselves if they also claim to believe in people having past lives as aliens.

That's the logical approach, but, since the entire delusional fantasy regarding aliens doesn't often follow logic, it's entirely possible for aliens without souls to suddenly turn into pancakes because the universe is equal to the number 8 after 5:30pm, since the queen of England ran out of toilet paper in the loo.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dontlaughthink

Firstly I understand your view, but how about considering this. On Earth we are already terrible to foreigners or people with different skin to our own. So if you were an alien would you come in your own skin? or would you come in disguise. How about reversing the process, take avatar, what would have happened if humans tried to mix in their original body suit? So if you were to go to another planet and I offered you a great disguise, would you take it. Or would you risk it? these are aspect you need to look at if you really want to consider anything. If not you are laying down your conditions. Bit like a caveman saying to a modern woman, come to my cave I want to pull you around by the hair and leap over the fire. The modern woman might not be interested!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

it's entirely possible for aliens without souls to suddenly turn into pancakes because the universe is equal to the number 8 after 5:30pm, since the queen of England ran out of toilet paper in the loo.

LOL

Funniest thing I have read on here for quite some time.

Well done.

vvv

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I think my main priority, if there were any past lives, alien or otherwise, would be to get my stuff back.

I could sell my old stuff as antiques! or if it's alien stuff, then, that would be even more wizard.

Is there any entitlement to your past stuff from past lives?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Lol, good question.

If I was an alien in my past live, it could stand to reason, that you would know all about past lives etc etc. So it would make sense, that being an alien previously, you knew you would be a human at a later stage, therefore hiding stuff for your later human incarnation to find, and expose the facts that aliens are indeed real!!

vvv

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I've always been told that I have a young soul. So maybe I haven't had a past life yet. I certainly have not remembered any.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by arpgme

Sadly, there's members here that think they are aliens right now.

F'real.

Some
Then we have our army of bernards that come and go, with super duper news of impending enlightenment if only we just hug each other and stop making bad feelings with wars and stuff.. but only when they can tell us, in secret little snippets, because.. Shhh, Ashtar command is watching me!!!!

Then we have the category I fall into... I feel like an alien. you hoomans are too weird.

edit on 31-7-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by arpgme

No, I don't think I've been an alien in a past life. That being out of the way...do you plan on returning to this other thread you just started, and reply to any of our posts....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Des

Nyancat has spoken, and does not need meowmeow again!

Wait, I didn't even read that thread, thought it'd be a little uncertain. damn now I'll have to !

--edit

Read it... uncertain as to reply to it or pretend I had not read it. Nibiru, the new God - both invisible but have to exist, because if they don't then everything I've said for so long means I've been a little bit silly. So DAMN YOUR SHENANIGANS.. It's real.. we just won't see it..

edit on 31-7-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Actually I do believe that if aliens are here they will be in human form, but I had never considered past life subconscious mind thing before.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I think my main priority, if there were any past lives, alien or otherwise, would be to get my stuff back.

I could sell my old stuff as antiques! or if it's alien stuff, then, that would be even more wizard.

Is there any entitlement to your past stuff from past lives?

Space-time Rights for Humans Now!! Where is the UG when you need them... United Galaxy, you know the space ships that float around with big lazors but orders to only watch when the reptilians come for dinner..

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

All of y incarnations over the past several hundred million years have been Andrmedan, even my current incarnation (I was born on a starship 60,000mi from Earth. And, YES, we'd be a serious minority.

What would you do if you found out that you were a Reptilian? Or a Draconian? Or that you were following Lucifer in a Past-Life? Would you be scared or what?

Do you think Reptilian and Draconian have connections? Are they evil and what is the difference between them?

Reptilians and Draconians are one and the same. The Draco star system supports three forms of humanoid life; Reptilians, "tall" Grays, and Insectoids (Mantis).

Lucifer and most of the "great mus-understanding" that you call religion is wholly based n ETs from Sirius.

No, no ET is intrinsically "evil". You simply do not understand them. Understand, they are all predators, so, by that virtue alone, they may "scare" you. But, they most certainly are not evil.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join