It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone think they were an Alien in a Past-Life?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancientthunder
reply to post by Druscilla

Whats so sad about that ? Cant you accept that some people may be aliens, why not? Try having a more detailed look at the alien subject, its very rich.

Actually, the real, true, "sad" here is that some are too fearful to open up and take a detailed look at the Universe around the. it's too much for them.

Those that opt for the "plain vanilla" life experience; that is sad. The other option is to ask for the Raspberry Chocolate experience, and enjoy. These vanilla people seem to almost always project their own feelings, thoughts, fears, psychoses, etc onto the world around them and use that to justify their own, quite mistaken, position.

edit on 31-7-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
I saw threads here where people were claiming to be aliens (Grays / Andromedans) in a Past-Life, do many people feel this way, or is that the minority?

Do you remember the winter solstice lunar eclipse in 2010? The 'gates of God and Man' opened and I was pulled through the gates by many 'Blue Pearls'. Uploaded, if you will, to an infinite realm of pure consciousness, where I was Atman. I've had many mystical experiences and encounters with 'UFOs' but this one was very profound.

After coming back in my body, my kundalini energy was off the charts for many days. During that time and after I recovered some memories of past lives. In one, I was a Neoplatonic occultist. In another I was a Mayan sky god named Alom. In another I was some sort of an aquatic kind of alien. A Dommo, perhaps.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

That's the logical approach, but, since the entire delusional fantasy regarding aliens doesn't often follow logic, it's entirely possible for aliens without souls to suddenly turn into pancakes because the universe is equal to the number 8 after 5:30pm, since the queen of England ran out of toilet paper in the loo.

Ya know,if you took a lok at the "New Age", and "Western mysticism and magick" you would find that it is all quite logical. You will see that things don't happen at random. You would find that there is indeed a logical and reasonable "flow" to everything. And, IF you could tear yourself away from your own debilitating fantasy for just a moment; you would notice that that "flow" is one and the same with "your" flow, and that of the Universe around you.

Something I noticed: you seem to "close" your mind to some ideas, and absolutely will not listen to anything. Case in point: you continue to tell to seek "professional" help, even after being informed of the fact that I do see a "professional" (actually several).

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

I saw threads here where people were claiming to be aliens (Grays / Andromedans) in a Past-Life, do many people feel this way, or is that the minority?

Do you remember the winter solstice lunar eclipse in 2010? The 'gates of God and Man' opened and I was pulled through the gates by many 'Blue Pearls'. Uploaded, if you will, to an infinite realm of pure consciousness, where I was Atman. I've had many mystical experiences and encounters with 'UFOs' but this one was very profound.

After coming back in my body, my kundalini energy was off the charts for many days. During that time and after I recovered some memories of past lives. In one, I was a Neoplatonic occultist. In another I was a Mayan sky god named Alom. In another I was some sort of an aquatic kind of alien. A Dommo, perhaps.

YES!

That's what I'm talking about when I say "Raspberry Chocolate" Life Experience!.

Star or you.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
You said you have psychiatrists working with you. I think that explains it, and may it always be clear when someone posts of such experiences his mental condition to be known.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
You said you have psychiatrists working with you. I think that explains it, and may it always be clear when someone posts of such experiences his mental condition to be known.

Yet, you know not of my "mental" state.
Here is how this breaks down: 1 very long term psychologist. He works for the government (US and is fully aware that I am ET. I've been seeing he periodically for over 10 years. He says his primary concern is how I cope with Terrestrials and life on earth.

Another is a civilian psychologist. She is new, only a few months. No, she does not accept that I'm ET. But, she admits to having no argument. I use her to help cope with Terrestrial Humans.

A third is off-world: a psychologist on Mother's ship. I see her about twice a year. Those visits are absolutely no fun! While they last only a few moments, she "cheats" and uses a sort of "invasive" telepathy to find all the issues I have. The Terrestrials are more fun, cause I can "play" with them for a bit first.

In any case, please don't presume that "seeing a psychologist" explains anything. It doesn't until you know all the details.And, for what it's worth: none of them think I'm delusional, or exhibit any other serious pathologies.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
... and I repeat; there are members on ATS that think they are aliens right now.

Oh, ATS, how I lurvs you for your entertainment.
So fun. So, hilarious.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
i often find myself thinking i seem to have so little in common with 'normal' people, i must surely be some kind of different branch of human. not to imply i feel in any way superior, just so different in my general concerns and musings that we can't possibly be the same exact species. alien? i've never thought about it but the word itself sums up how i often feel. who knows, these feelings of 'not belonging' could be echoes of a former existence, perhaps even as an alien?? or perhaps just standard urban paranoia, with a dash of misanthropy.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

... and I repeat; there are members on ATS that think they are aliens right now.

Oh, ATS, how I lurvs you for your entertainment.
So fun. So, hilarious.

Well, That is the whole point, isn't it?
I've got this theory that Planet Earth is one huge "Truman Show".

All of these people who think they were "aliens" in another life, well they are partly right. They just took a "gig" acting on the number one hit "reality planet" show. For them, a lifetime on earth is just a role they are playing, What do you do when you already are immortal. Immortality is boring, so you go to different planets and live different lives.

Same thing goes for many of the humans who think they are aliens. They just think they are "alien" because being a human IS an "alien experience" for an "alien". They think they are the "humans" and we are "the aliens".

So the "aliens" keep us isolated from the rest of the universe, otherwise it would "spoil the show".
But occasionally, renegade fans, buzz the planet, just because, well, maybe they don't like something that happened to their favorite character (damn writers!!!), so they want to "spoil things" for the other viewers.

Its like that big wave of ET spaceship sightings after Hiroshima and Nagasaki. That was just some group of "concerned viewers" who thought the whole "Atomic bomb slaughter" just went a bit "over the top", sending a bad message to the kids.

Of course, I have no proof this is happening...
BUT, it would be kind of funny if it were true.
If so, I'll bet that all of the "alien denialists" would be HUGE hit comedians. Just imagine how some of the debunkers would appear to an alien that watches this planet for entertainment.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks they weren't an "Alien" in their past lives needs to check where scientific theory is right now. As far as we know, the sum total of the world's water was brought here by comets and given current theory is still very much about the "Big Bang", then every last one of us was once packed into a tiny singularity and we are but echoes of that event. Not only that, all the heavy elements, past a certain number on the periodic table, are only ever created when a star goes supernova, meaning some of the trace elements in our very make up, were once part of some distant star.

It might not be alien as you think of it however "alien" is, in the final analysis.exactly what we are and equally, we all do have "past lives" albeit, not necessarily as sentient creatures, according to scientific theory , our individual atoms can "remember". The bone of contention would be, is it possible, that we as sentient creatures also, deep inside our psyche, have some kind of access to those "memories" and that , that in part, drives to try and unlock the mysteries of this Universe?

That might sound all a bit "Zen" however, that is what we think we know, right now, scientifically.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

What would you do if you found out that you were a Reptilian? Or a Draconian? Or that you were following Lucifer in a Past-Life? Would you be scared or what?

Do you think Reptilian and Draconian have connections? Are they evil and what is the difference between them?

This is a very interesting topic for me...

Um I can't remember ........don't think so though.

edit on 31-7-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
Reptilians and Draconians are one and the same. The Draco star system supports three forms of humanoid life; Reptilians, "tall" Grays, and Insectoids (Mantis).

Lucifer and most of the "great mus-understanding" that you call religion is wholly based n ETs from Sirius.

No, no ET is intrinsically "evil". You simply do not understand them. Understand, they are all predators, so, by that virtue alone, they may "scare" you. But, they most certainly are not evil.

Are there're ETs that are not predators to humans? Which ones would be more friendly to Earth Humans?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Are there're ETs that are not predators to humans? Which ones would be more friendly to Earth Humans?

All space faring species are predators. Some ore civilized than others.

In order of "civilization":

Andromedans. The most advanced species near Earth in all respects.
Pleiadians. Old civilization, perhaps several hundred thousand years. Very advanced technology.
Sirian / Orion Young civilization, less than 8000 years.slightly advanced technology. May think Earth belongs to them.
Reticulans Another young civilization. Former aquatic life.Slightly advanced technology. Expanding empire.
Draconians Another "new kid" on the block. only a few hundred years older than Terrestrial civilization. Slightly advanced technology.

The Sirians arrived some 8000 years ago and established colonies. They lasted about 2000 years then vanished. Most of the survivors were assimilated by Terrestrial Human population.

The Pleiadians, Reticulans, and Draconian all arrived at Earth about 600 - 800 years ago.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

mmkay, so, where did Krishna come from? Where are they now and why did they leave?

and where did the Babylonian gods/aliens originate? Where are they now and why did they leave?

Which system did the god/alien of Abraham in the old testament come from? Where are they now and why did they leave?

Tell us about Guan Di, who supposed came down from the heavens to teach the people everything from language, literature, art, culture, architecture, and everything else we know as 'Asian'. Where are they now and why did they leave? How does this relate to the 9 celestial dragons?

Who were the original preColumbian gods of the Maya that supposedly came from the stars? Where are they now and why did they leave?

Which alien species supposedly was responsible for Egyptian culture? Where are they now and why did they leave?

Tell us about the Nazca lines.

What other cultures from the supposed mega-menagerie zoo of aliens have popped in to interfere, make adjustments, take part in, and play around with human culture and developments?

What was the big dust up over Hamburg, Germany that put on such a show?

Who were the flying shields of Alexander the Great controlled by?

Which species is responsible for the Black Plague as anecdotes seem to indicate shadowy figures spraying mists around crops and towns?

Who was responsible for the Spanish Flu epidemic, as there's talk about aliens being involved there too?

edit on 1-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

So, it is just survival of the fittest, everyone is just expanding empires...

What are alien vies of philosophy/spirituality? Do they believe in a creator? and infinity source being?

I'm also interested in Druscilla's questions, too. Where do these Gods from different religions come from? The Abrahamic God? Krishna? Buddha? and the other ones...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
(US and is fully aware that I am ET.

I think I lost you here sir. Well.. with 2 by 2 more expressed canine teeth, something that looks like a Symbol on one part of my face (like Harry Potter who has his lightning on the forehead), and veins below one of my eye that are look like a scale beneath the skin, I might be considered a Reptilian.

I didn't think that my bro nearly hurt my eye, actully a little below, my canine teeth simply grew more expressed and my 'symbol' was also caused by hurting myself as a kid. MUST BE ALIENS ABDUCTED ME AND MADE ME A REPTILIAN (Sarcasm)
edit on 1-8-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

What other cultures from the supposed mega-menagerie zoo of aliens have popped in to interfere, make adjustments, take part in, and play around with human culture and developments?

What was the big dust up over Hamburg, Germany that put on such a show?

Who were the flying shields of Alexander the Great controlled by?

Which species is responsible for the Black Plague as anecdotes seem to indicate shadowy figures spraying mists around crops and towns?

Who was responsible for the Spanish Flu epidemic, as there's talk about aliens being involved there too?

Up to this point there is a single answer; Sirius.

Yeah a single culture from Sirius A They continue to this day to interfere with Terrestrial matters. It is the survivors of the original colonies that have lived "underground" for the past 6000 years that are the one controlling the manner in which your world is governed. All those things, actions, places, etc you named; part of the dying legacy of an alien species.

Now you would ask why did they leave, why did the colonies fail Simple, Terrestrial learn quite quickly. You realized that these were not "Gods" but invaders, and quite simply, drove them off with your sticks and rocks. It took a couple of thousand years, but, YOU drove them off.

Ya know, I don't know where you get this idea; " mega-menagerie"."Mega" even if used improperly usually still means "very large", and there quite simply are not enough different species visiting Earth to claim the "size". Which is to say 12 is far less then "mega".

But of these other species; they arrived here around 600 - 800 years ago. That "big deal" over Germany 5 or 6 hundred years ago was the arrival of the Grays. The Sirians didn't like it too much. Sirians "think" they own the Planet Earth, and, still seem to want it.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

So, it is just survival of the fittest, everyone is just expanding empires...

At the low end of the evolutionary scale; Yes, that is exactly it. Survival of the Fittest. But, just what is "Fittest"? Cows, Pigs, Chickens, and other forms of life that we eat for our survival, will also survive. Are they "fit"? probably not, but, they (as a species) enjoy the protection of a some more "fit" species, and we will insure their survival (even if it is only form them to become dinner).

By the way; I know of no species that eat Terrestrial Humans.

What are alien vies of philosophy/spirituality? Do they believe in a creator? and infinity source being?

This is a bit to complex to go into here. But, in general, ALL species are either going through a spirituality period much like what you have, or have already grown past it.

I'm also interested in Druscilla's questions, too. Where do these Gods from different religions come from? The Abrahamic God? Krishna? Buddha? and the other ones...

Same answer as I gave Druscilla. The people of Sirius A. Much of the myths, legions, beliefs, etc that Terrestrial Humans have are based on the colonists from Sirius some 8000 years ago, and those "stories" continue to this day.

The damage to the biological, cultural, and societal evolution done to the Terrestrial Human species should become a classroom example of the dangers involved with alien contact. The actions of those Sirian colonists, and their leaders of the time should be considered criminal. The actions of the survivors of those colonies who have remained on Earth should result in them being arrested and prosecuted by Terrestrial authorities

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

So, whats to get lost?

I have a "gummint" shrink who knows the whole story. Course, I think the guys just about useless, but, he is the gummint's resident authority on "alien psychology". The guy is a "putts"! He is also one of the most intelligent Terrestrials I've ever met. It is absolutely incredible how he can have the attributes he has, ans still be about the stupidest thing on two feet. Anyway ...

So they abducted and converted you into a Reptilian? Kewel! Although, I'd hold out fr the "brilliant" colored scales, I think they are much more attractive, but what do I know, I'm just a child.

Genetics can be a curious thing, sometimes our DNA conspires against us, other times it does not. Though, it always makes us what we are.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I think my main priority, if there were any past lives, alien or otherwise, would be to get my stuff back.

I could sell my old stuff as antiques! or if it's alien stuff, then, that would be even more wizard.

Is there any entitlement to your past stuff from past lives?

We come into this world without possessions and go out without any - You dont take anything with you but your soul - What is stuff made from - stardust - returning to stardust some earth bound unlike the soul

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join