It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lostjohnny

I finally found my natal chart information.

Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun Gemini 9.44 Ascendant Scorpio 10.32 Moon Taurus 23.42 II Sagittarius 9.41 Mercury Gemini 8.49 III Capricorn 12.21 Venus Gemini 6.00 IV Aquarius 16.57 Mars Aries 19.02 V Pisces 19.33 Jupiter Virgo 5.58 VI Aries 17.25 Saturn Aquarius 18.29 R VII Taurus 10.32 Uranus Capricorn 17.24 R VIII Gemini 9.41 Neptune Capricorn 18.33 R IX Cancer 12.21 Pluto Scorpio 21.04 R Midheaven Leo 16.57 Lilith Aquarius 14.35 XI Virgo 19.33 Asc node Capricorn 0.43 XII Libra 17.25

Natal Chart
Let me know what you think

edit on 30-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Ben81
What does any of that have to do with Masonry and your mommy-issues?

Really? You are the one who believes in fairy-tale beings like the Devil and I am asleep?

How do you know he doesn't exist? I'm not trying to start anything,i just couldn't help but ask since i've seen other freemasons here say the same thing with the same confidence.

If my post will be considered off-topic and gets deleted i'll just start a thread about it and PM you to join.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

No. Scientology has nothing to do with Freemasonry.

Originally posted by notkmarx
so this process of evoking a "god" for the purpose of "uniting" with the "divine".
that sounds quite dangerous!
is this commonplace within the Masons?
if i've seen at least one good reason for this religion to be a secret this is certainly it.

Yeah, you won't find this in Freemasonry. Also, Freemasonry is not a religion.

reply to post by Ben81

Who were these rogue Masons? What organization did they start?

We never hid any information or technology. That is just absurd.

reply to post by Ben81

There is no super secret information that you receive from becoming a Master Mason.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

If you say so

sorry if i dont believe you on this

So they are just doing pyjama parties speaking about jersey shore ?
i doubt that lol

What do you gain when you become a master masson ?
discount at walmart ? and vip concert ticket ?
edit on 7/30/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

the ability to learn how to learn a different way.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Exactly .. this is in a way some secret knowledge hidden from people
the other guy above me saying they have no secrets at all is lying

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

No, both of them are giving honest answers. Everything that we learn is available on the internet, and in libraries but we learn it by meeting with a coach who taught us how to memorize and internalize it.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oceanborn

What does any of that have to do with Masonry and your mommy-issues?

Really? You are the one who believes in fairy-tale beings like the Devil and I am asleep?

How do you know he doesn't exist? I'm not trying to start anything,i just couldn't help but ask since i've seen other freemasons here say the same thing with the same confidence.

If my post will be considered off-topic and gets deleted i'll just start a thread about it and PM you to join.

This is my answer and may not be the same as other masons. In researching all the claims about masonry being demonic and how we worship Satan and Lucifer, we tend to do a lot more study into these "entities" than most people do. In research, we find that most manifestations of evil were created by man in popular literary works to scare the reader, and they did such a fantastic job, it kind of stuck. The hell most know of was first described in Dante's Inferno, and the image it represents is what preachers still throw at parishioners today.

So if the Devil dressed in red with a pointy tail and a pitchfork is your mental image of Satan, then you may have fallen for a classical representation of Evil.

Evil exists and can evolve in any of us. Just as good can. It's up to each individual to learn to subdue his passions and keep himself with the boundaries of the rules of mankind. (that's a masonic lesson or "secret" as you might know it)

So the devil only exists if you let him. I chose to put my energy into God and bypass the devil completely.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Which part don't you believe me on? The fact that Scientology has nothing to do with Freemasonry? Or that we have never hidden any information or technology from the public? Or that there is no super secret information that you receive from becoming a Master Mason?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

nope, Ksig is exactly right. There are no "secrets" . Everything we learn, you have already heard. You just haven't learned it like we did. The way we learned makes the lessons resonate at a much deeper level. The only way to learn them like that is to join and learn them from another mason. It's one of those things I cannot explain to you, you have to experience it to fully understand it. And then when you understand it, you realize that you are just starting to learn and there is a whole world of information that you want. And then your journey starts.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

... No one for your sake

Then why post nonsense that to become a Mason you need to 'sell your soul to the Devil'?

We must differentiate. I’m no expert on this, but from what I read, one can assume that “low level” freemasons can be ‘ordinary’ decent people, no problem. Of course also depending on the actual oaths they take. Probably no deep secrets here yet. But the higher the masonic levels, the more “real” secrecy seems to be involved, the more illuminazi-oriented it gets. Now don’t the HIGHEST masons cooperate with the Illuminazi?

So, IF one interprets a “complete” mason as a very high level mason, Beni81 might be correct stating: “to be complete part of their cult .. you need to sell your soul to the devil” (post by Ben81)

edit on 30-7-2012 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The people who condemn Freemasonry are the same people who can't see the forest through the trees.

Organized religion, mainly. They cannot allow a man, or woman, to find the divine by themselves. They must be herded, embarassed, beat down, and tithed in order to achieve salvation.

The Freemasons seek the way to God through introversion, knowledge of self, and symbology.

Or so I think. I'll find out here shortly, have just contacted my local lodge about joining and am awaiting their response.

D

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by giugliot

... No one for your sake

Then why post nonsense that to become a Mason you need to 'sell your soul to the Devil'?

We must differentiate. I’m no expert on this, but from what I read, one can assume that “low level” freemasons can be ‘ordinary’ decent people, no problem. Of course also depending on the actual oaths they take. Probably no deep secrets here yet. But the higher the masonic levels, the more “real” secrecy seems to be involved, the more illuminazi-oriented it gets. Now don’t the HIGHEST masons cooperate with the Illuminazi?

So, IF one interprets a “complete” mason as a very high level mason, Beni81 might be correct stating: “to be complete part of their cult .. you need to sell your soul to the devil” (post by Ben81)

edit on 30-7-2012 by giugliot because: spelling

Ahh, the dreaded Higher Levels.

Amazingly enough, only a non mason is allowed to possess the knowledge of these higher levels.
Since you are in on the whole thing, could you please tell me where I might contact a higher level mason, or attend a higher level meeting? I am interested in gaining the ultimate power in the universe. (it's an ego thing)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

nope, Ksig is exactly right. There are no "secrets" . Everything we learn, you have already heard. You just haven't learned it like we did. The way we learned makes the lessons resonate at a much deeper level. The only way to learn them like that is to join and learn them from another mason. It's one of those things I cannot explain to you, you have to experience it to fully understand it. And then when you understand it, you realize that you are just starting to learn and there is a whole world of information that you want. And then your journey starts.

Yes i agree but you really need to make deep research yourself to connect all the dots
At least when you guys learn .. its a concentrated knowledge direct to the truth
no more metaphores and labyrinth of questions about afterlife and space and who we are
your teachers make you see a direct path not a zig zaging path full of holes
with exagerated fairy tales

maybe its time you guys get the real word out
thats why most astronauts today are so old and the last thing they want is to die with their knowledge
2012 is the yrs of all disclosures .. no more secrets

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

no, you don't get it. what do you want to know?

ask away. any question at all.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

i dont think anything you say will surprise me
and i know you guys would NEVER break their oath
but feel free to speak about our third eye
whats going on in the world .. is the nwo in the making
will london be the trigger for the nwo ?
what about the aliens and the other dimensions
etc etc etc etc etc ...

My questions cant be answered by 1 guy or a secret society
its better if you find the truth by yourself .. it is more natural
since mason will never break their oath some can twist the truth to make you go far from the truth

trust no one these day especially not on the internet lol
i will trust my guts before anyone else
but i will always be open minded to anything i read or hear

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

i dont think anything you say will surprise me
and i know you guys would NEVER break their oath
but feel free to speak about our third eye

This is not discussed in masonry

whats going on in the world .. is the nwo in the making
will london be the trigger for the nwo ?

Masonry has no control over world events. It is a mechanism to teach good men to be better men.

what about the aliens and the other dimensions
etc etc etc etc etc ...

You seem to know more about them than others having seen them. masonry does not discuss ET, time travel, NWO, Illuminati, or any other buzz word of the day. It's teachings are hundreds of years old and still apply to day.

My questions cant be answered by 1 guy or a secret society
its better if you find the truth by yourself .. it is more natural
since mason will never break their oath some can twist the truth to make you go far from the truth

trust no one these day especially not on the internet lol
i will trust my guts before anyone else
but i will always be open minded to anything i read or hear

Yea, that's kind of the point. You don't know what to ask. And even if you did, you wouldn't believe me.
So I guess you are left with the option to think Masons are evil NWO elites who have Satanic mass and eat children, or you can venture out of your conspiracy box wrapped in tin foil and read some things written by masons about masonry. (What a concept! who would have thought masons might tell the truth about masonry!)

Either way, don't let the evil satanic bad man get you.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackxj
A friend of mine is a Freemason. He joined not that long ago. He asked me if I wanted to join and I honeslty had no idea if I should or not either.

The thing that got me, is he made it sound like just about anyone could get in and it was very very easy to do, which seemed odd, being such a long lasting and private organization, you would think it would be tougher.
It IS quite easy to do. Show up. Introduce yourself. Ask for a tour. Ask for a petition to join. Get to know some of the guys, and pretty soon you're on your way.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

i am a teacher after all .. been teaching people around me for a long time

Ah. Here's an important thing, then.

Who learns better, the student with a thirst for knowledge? Or the student who only shows up because they're forced to be there?

It isn't that Freemasonry is keeping knowledge from people, it's that the people who can't find out are the ones who never bother to ask in the first place.

If you want to be a better person, you are the only one who can make that happen.

Freemasonry is just one path that can help you achieve that goal.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Yes i agree but you really need to make deep research yourself to connect all the dots
At least when you guys learn .. its a concentrated knowledge direct to the truth
no more metaphores and labyrinth of questions about afterlife and space and who we are
your teachers make you see a direct path not a zig zaging path full of holes
with exagerated fairy tales
Nope. Again, you're wrong.

Nowhere in Freemasonry do we say “this is the way it is” because NOBODY can say that with any certainty. You think Freemasonry spells it out? Our whole system of learning is allegory and symbolism, or hadn't you heard? It's ALL metaphors and labyrinth of questions of who we are.

The answers are for you to figure out for yourself, not to be spoonfed to you by someone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join