It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I posted a thread on here not too long ago about pondering on whether or not I should become a Freemason. I have since found out that both my Uncle and my Grandfather, were Freemasons. The latter receiving an official burial by fellow 33rd degree Freemasons. On top of being a Mason, my Grandfather was also a Shriner.

I was told by my mother, that some lodges allow you to qualify if you have had past family members as initiates. Is this true, and how would I go about doing such a thing? My mother was also invited to join the Eastern Star.
edit on 29-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I'm getting investigated by 3 masons Monday and will have to do a "petition".

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Yes, but only If you'd enter the cult as a mole for me

Work your way to the top, and in 20 or so years, feed me all their secrets.
Do not become indoctrinated! But act it well.

Find out about the rosy cross groups and their ties to artificial intelligence.
I'm most curious.

Lol.

I'm joking, but if you wanted to that, that's cool

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Yes, you should.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I was considering becoming a Rosicrucian later on actually so funny you should mention that. By the way in regards to your evil secret society men; Don't get me wrong, I believe there are a group of bad apples as well. However, I think that they have infiltrated freemasonry, because they know the truth in their esoteric teachings, and abuse them to further their power.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Masonry accepts as members only those who have conceived such a favorable opinion of the fraternity, yet it would seem that you don't hold such an opinion. How will you then respond when asked?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I now suspect the same .. something clicked in me
my mom beside her bed have 2 fallen angels making the devil sign
they are white marble angel statues lamp of very high quality making the body of the lamp
and just above them is the light bulp
they have been there for a very long time and i remember them clearly because
when i was young still living in the house .. i found the perfect place for her wedding ring
told her to put the ring there (directly on the devil sign) and when i discovered that place for her ring
because the sign the angel was making .. was a perfect hook for a ring
she though that i had a very nice idea .. since then her ring is always there
even after renovations .. they are still there
since i clicked about what they are .. i have tested her
told her that it was time to get rid of those angel lamps
her angry reaction didnt surprise me

on the 27 july during the london ritual she went somewhere
had a meeting/supper with old friends (apparently a doctor was retiring) in some old restaurant
they apparently came back at around 1 am .. (after midnight)
since i dont live with my mom(ex nurse) and my half father anymore (another doc)
i called her the next day to ask substle questions
because i quite suspect something going on
always felt she was hiding some big secrets from me

before or shortly after i was born she told me she went to a medium
probably more then once .
she told me the medium told her i had a more older soul then her .
she slipped that one time 15 yrs ago and i think she kind of regret telling me this
now like if she had talked to much
when i try to question her about it .. she get annoyed and dont want to talk about it
she believe in ghost and went to a medium in the past .. so she is into the paranormal
but when i talk about conspiracies and explain her how 9/11 and Aurora
that it was a cover up .. she tell me im crazy and i should calm down and stop talking about that
same thing when i try to explain her that the illuminati are doing this and control half the world
its the same thing ..

told her about how London olympic was a ritual and there was even demons in the show
attacking kids in bed ... and the lucifer star .. and that the olympic was awfull
told me i was crazy seeing demons .. i explain why the illuminati would do that
and she again told me i was seeing demons .. she wasnt making sense at all
most of the time she is not making sense .. trying to control me with negative thoughs
she is extremely pessimism and can be kind of wicked sometimes insulting people
she is also racist and think only about going in vacations .. drinking a lot of expensive red wine

next thuesday on the morning .. she is going on another vacation for 2 weeks in the USA
with the big wenebago .. the timing couldnt be better

if the illuminati is such a negative club i dont want to take part of it
and you op should know better about them
i will always love my mom even is she is hiding stuff from me
im still not 100% convince .. but it would make sense for many thing
i have never connected or even suspected that from here until recently
thinking about her white angel that make the devil sign ..
how convenient that she have these beside her bed

maybe one day she will tell me the truth .. will try to take it out of her very discretly

because there is way to many "coincidences" now not to be curious about it
she divorced from my father when i was 4 .. will always remember a strange fight in the snow
between her and my father .. i never was close to my father
and i dont even have memories before this memory at 4 yrs old .. then she met my half father (italian)
since i never felt close of my real father and he dont care about me either .. i might be adopted

had a few though about that sometimes
edit on 7/29/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Interesting, did u ever discuss this with your father and question him as well?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
reply to post by Ben81

Interesting, did u ever discuss this with your father and question him as well?

my real father ?
been 3 yrs since the last time i saw him
before that .. only at christmas .. never felt close to my "real father"
its weird because my mom had fights with all the famillies (3) including her own
thats why she dont see anyone anymore (except 1 cousin)
the cousin in question will go at the next vacation (thuesday) she is in her 40s

since my connection to these lamps .. didnt return to my mom house yet
but today i will for a supper .. will take a second look on those fallen angel
and see if i cannot find more clues in the house that i didnt see before
i will try to trick my mother (the reactions she made will expose her)
like when i tried to say i will buy you new lamps .. damn she didnt agree with that lol

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

I don't judge the group as a whole on the actions of a few bad apples. I recognize the knowledge behind this society, and wish to expand mine first hand by becoming a member.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by no1smootha

I don't judge the group as a whole on the actions of a few bad apples. I recognize the knowledge behind this society, and wish to expand mine first hand by becoming a member.

To become a member you need to sell your soul to the devil
and practice occultism with dark symbology/numerology to join the dark secret club
you might even ask to do a ...... so dont do it and listen to your heart

Your Heart = Holy Grail

link   
For anyone who wants to read up on Masonry, and Anto Mansonry, check out this:

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

Site.

Complete treaure trove of info, I just linked to the Anti- Masonry page, where they explain all sorts away, such as Albert Pike, John Robinson, the Illuminati, Lucifer, and Occult theocrasy.

Its a Pro-Mason site, so take everything with a pinch of salt, e.g, this site claims they denounce Albert Pike, and yet we know he was a revered member... Soo.

Interesting to see the Masons approach at handling all these dark rumours,

It was on this site I found links to off-shoot Mason Societies, and it was one of the Rosy Crucian pages that took me to their wensite, that was a *very* strange site indeed.

Only had 3 pages that a non member could access, the main page had a text box for members to enter there individual encrypted password to gain entry, with a little map on the side to see member locations, they included the likes of Brazil, and a bunch of strange far-out places, on the second page there was a little snippet about what they study and artificial intelligence was on there as was enlightenment.

I'm really curios as to what they mean by artificial intelligence (?!)

Does anyone know what that means exactly?

I could kick my self because I didn't book mark the page and I'm having trouble locating the same page on this HUGE site.

link   
reply to post by Ben81

www.deepertruth.com... : Why I have had a change of heart about the fraternity upon further inspection. I believe that they hold a lot of powerful knowledge, that the Illuminati recognizes as 'Truth', and are merely abusing these 'Truths'.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

This is not true. I strongly believe that the Freemasons and their predecessors contain knowledge about the Third Eye, that the Church branded as heretical or demonic, and that is the reason for the Anti-Mason disinfo. They are trying to discourage people from joining and learning; because they know that you can't reveal the secrets outside of the halls. You must learn first hand. They are trying to keep people away from the knowledge it holds; while continuing to abuse it themselves. This is why they use Third Eye symbolism and etc, because they recognize it as the truth of this world, and is why they have infiltrated the Masons.

If you doubt me; wonder the reason for discouraging the information of meditation, dreams are meaningless, fluoridated water and food, illegal entheogens, and etc. They are doing everything within their power to keep us from our hidden 'eye'.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

www.deepertruth.com... : Why I have had a change of heart about the fraternity upon further inspection. I believe that they hold a lot of powerful knowledge, that the Illuminati recognizes as 'Truth', and are merely abusing these 'Truths'.

I agree .. powerfull knowledge you will acquire
and you will feel like pure familly all respected and powerfull with secrets of the universes
but that will not come with a easy price

your soul in exchange
dont be tricked by the trickster (lucifer)
he will make you all mighty and powerfull with great promise
becoming a prophet with ultra top secret information about the great plan
because the other side gave you sight of the futur

anyway its your life .. do you want the real Holy Grail
or one that has been tainted by dark mather
dont deviate from the real path is the key to ascension

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I don't mean it like that. But when you see the kind of works a lot of the members of old did, you will see that they could not have been satanic worshippers. This is only a select few, that are merely abusing the teachings. They are not the source of the teachings. Freemasons have inherited their knowledge from the ancient mystery schools. There is a LOT to be learned from them; especially concerning the esoteric. This is why they are trying to dissuade people from joining, and why they fluoridate our water, and try all kinds of other ways to shut down our Pineal Gland.

They do NOT want us to have this knowledge.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
So they gonna ask me to sell them my soul come Monday?

And you know this for a fact? How?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

While I agree with Ben a great deal on other subjects; him and I will deviate on this matter. Ignore that comment. While I wish I could get people to see why Freemasonry is demonized from my point of view; it would require a whole 'notha thread.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I understand what your trying to explain.

I Just wanted to know why Ben thinks they make you sell your soul.

edit on 29-7-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

This is not true. I strongly believe that the Freemasons and their predecessors contain knowledge about the Third Eye, that the Church branded as heretical or demonic, and that is the reason for the Anti-Mason disinfo. They are trying to discourage people from joining and learning; because they know that you can't reveal the secrets outside of the halls. You must learn first hand. They are trying to keep people away from the knowledge it holds; while continuing to abuse it themselves. This is why they use Third Eye symbolism and etc, because they recognize it as the truth of this world, and is why they have infiltrated the Masons.

If you doubt me; wonder the reason for discouraging the information of meditation, dreams are meaningless, fluoridated water and food, illegal entheogens, and etc. They are doing everything within their power to keep us from our hidden 'eye'.

half true .. kind of twisted
since thousand of yrs a group of people with great intention wanted to revolutionise earth
everyone united living in harmony and great technology .. shared egualy with the rest of the world
then someone like the snake in the adam and eve story had a clever dark plan to change the white knight templar
into dark knight templar

there was a traitor in their rank
no cult or clan is shielded from evil .. always one wicked person around

see the movie Night of the Templar to understand what i mean

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join