It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ's Superderterministic, Cosmological, Magnum Opus.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Solstice and Perihelion

The Moon also does the same thing at opposite times of the year in imitation of the sun (no other moon in our solar system behaves like this) ie: at midsummer solar solstice, the moon rises at the same place at midwinter.. figure that one out.

Anyway, Jesus clearly made use of and somehow reocognized himself sandwiched as it were in the midst of these phenomenon and so became an even greater phenomenon as a fully self-actualized and self-realized human/divine being, and he did as he saw the father doing, and in the end and in the final analysis, his Magnum Opus can be seen as a transcendant light, ascended at the apex of the whole system in his making use of it with perfection, wholeness and perfect integrity and righteousness, yet also exalted in his humility as a servant who came to serve, not to be served in spite of finding himself as nothing less than the king.

His reason is the rock of ages and he himself is the King of the ages, and the proof is now in the pudding freely available to us all who seek and who thirst for knowlege and truth, but of the kind that you can take to the bank, not a blind faith, but a newfound faith based on both knowledge understanding AND spiritual experience.

Knowing Jesus was God-sent is the beginning of knowledge and wisdom, because of what it says about us as his younger brothers given the power by him to also be counted as children of the living God the creator of all creation, who is more than just planets signing together (as awesome as that may be) as the very Spirit of the Universe of Creation, and of Life and Love and the light of Truth, which is the greater light, namely that we are created to be in relationship with none other than God the most high, the same first father of creation to whom Jesus referred as "Abba" or Papa (father in the familiar of a beloved son).

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by Egyptia

Sounds to me like you feel somewhat self-righteous to believe everyone else in the universe is focused on us (you). To think our planet is some kind of marvel is ridiculous. Tell that to the other couple quadrillion planets within the visible universe.

Well you aint seen nuth'n yet (that's for sure!) and we haven't even gotten to the moon coverage yet. Hang in there, and try to retain an open mind. Sometimes when you get a look from out of the box everything and the whole frame of reference shifts, and everything you thought you knew is turned inside out. Is it possible that you could be wrong and that it's ridiculous to say, automatically that it's ridiculous to think of the earth as an absolute marvel, even as evidence of intelligent design? Is that possible?

Everything is possible and what we know or think we know is always a process through this sojourn to discover. I was shown what I was shown and met up with those from other world's that expressed such acknowledgement. How can I make sense of that because their expression spoke about free will on our world and marvelled with a 'knowing' that I couldn't understand.

I could spend my life trying to figure it out but what for? There is a mystery to this world that much I know, and it is different. Take that however you wish.
edit on 7-9-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

....said the night wind to the little lamb....

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Could you imagine if this world represents a HIGH POINT, even if only at the very least within our own galaxy, then again, since it's a non-localized holographic universe by divine proportion, what applies for one might apply for all.. We must remember too that according to the theory of universal expansion, apparently there will only be one galaxy left (ours) and just a story about unnknown countless others flying away at a speed accelerating to infinity (those cosmologists really have a good imagination! can't beat light but they'll all fly away eventually travelling faster than light - huh?) long past the event horizon by which their light would ever be available to our eyes ever again. And speaiking of eyes, no doubt there's more going on than meets the eye at first glance, or that meets the eye at ALL for that matter, but the mystery, even if some think it can't possibly apply uniquely to us but CAN to everything and everywhere else, leaving us seemingly in an isolated sphere of mundanity surrounded by an OCEAN of mystety (a silly proposition as far as I can tell) - the great mystery of the circumstance we find ourselves in, here, as living human beings on this world at this particular moment in history (and possible turning point, in more ways than one..) remains, while we get to pose the question again and again, in as many different frames of reference and contexts according to our free will - who am I (what am I?) and why am I here and what's going on?

When we can begin to answer that question, even if only in part, since it's framed ultimately within the larger universal and cosmological context, and even the largest one of all relative to God the first father of creation and the Way the Truth and the Life and the Reality, then we're well on our way to the new creation, and the very BEGINNING of an exploratory process from life ot life in eternity, without end, because once we're in God with him in us and with us with we his children and he our God (in spirit) through Jesus Christ and his Magnum Opus, we're IN. Once understood, the mind, and the heart, once it changes shape and begins to realign itself with the truth, the life and the reality, can never go back to it's original configuration, and once you fully grok something, you can't ungrok it.

All those with the mind and heart to grok let them grok.

edit on 8-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Said the little lamb to the shepherd boy:
Do you hear what I hear?
Ringing thru the sky, shepherd boy,
Do you hear what I hear?
A song, a song
High above the tree,
With a voice as big as the sea. With a voice as big as the sea.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Do you hear what I hear?
Do you hear what I hear?
A song, a song
High above the tree,

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Do you hear what I hear?
Do you hear what I hear?
A song, a song
High above the tree,

And that's just during the day..!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Speaking of Ocean Pearls.. I hope you like this quoted post and video!

Outstanding!
An unexpected gift to be enjoyed many times again.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

I like the way it starts out, at the dawn with the rooster crowing, a broken down civilization, no one around - "Hear that? The news is everywhere!

Where did everyone go?"

I feel like that in this thread, like a voice crying out in the wilderness, but where John baptised in water, and Jesus with the holy spirit, my aim would be, for those who will, to baptise you in what can only be described as the humor of perfect understanding, which at the very least is funny based on everything we've come to realize we are not! It's a good starting point (if not amuzing), knowing what you're not, and having a healthy appreciation for everything that you don't know, even what you don't even know you don't know, but would certainly like to discover with a very curious open mind, if at all possible...

I think what Jesus meant about the pearl, is that the pearl is what's left when everything else is sold off or jetisoned, and then what you're left with, is the pearl, a reality pearl, a happy self, a free self, an untouchable in a reopened world.

This one's a little bit corny in a way but I like it too. It can send shivers down yoiur spine!

"Better Now!"
by Collective Soul (how apt..)

"Better Now"

Oh I'm newly calibrated
All shiny and clean
I'm your recent adaptation
Time to redefine me

Let the word out I've got to get out
Oh I'm feeling better now
Break the news out I've got to get out

Oh I'm happy as Christmas
All wrapped to be seen
I'm your recent acquisition
Time to celebrate me

Let the word out I've got to get out
Break the news out I've got to get out

The world's done shaking
The world's done shaking
The world's done shaking me down

The world's done shaking
The world's done shaking
The world's done shaking me down

I don't know why but that it just so funny to me..

"Oh I'm happy as Christmas
All wrapped to be seen
I'm your recent acquisition
Time to celebrate me"

That would be Jesus speaking, not me btw.

edit on 8-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Do you hear what I hear?
Do you hear what I hear?
A song, a song
High above the tree,

Oh it's so great to laugh!!!

um, why were we laughing?! Who cares!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
If jesus was the true son of god, or god himself in human guise. Then why did paul baptise him? Surely it should have been the other way arround? Paul should have gotten on to his knees and prayed for a blessing, or what ever from gods only true son. He wouldnt have baptised him, he would have begged jesus to baptise him instead.

Well...it was actually his first cousin John the Baptist who baptized 'the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world.'
Paul never knew Jesus Christ in that form/body...only as the resurrected Christ Jesus...Paul probably died around 30 years after Jesus was crucified, in the year 60 AD.

Anyway...the reason that Jesus asked John to suffer him to do what was 'meet', or appropriate, was two-fold:
The first reason being that Jesus deliberately laid a pathway out for us to follow through his every action and the order in which his life unfolded...if we follow those steps then we will follow in his footsteps. It is like the playing through of the choreography in the literal sense as a poem or story of symbols...then our ethereal nature is formed and modeled accordingly.
And the second reason is slightly less esoteric but just as essential...by being the first born of the water (and the blood but that isn't what happened at the Jordan), true life was invested into the water of this world and we receive that investment in the same manner when we follow in those carefully laid tracks of his example.

The water is alive because it was used to bathe that which is truly alive...and now all that bathes in that living water is made alive as well.

I know that might not make sense...it will.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

The Moon also does the same thing at opposite times of the year in imitation of the sun (no other moon in our solar system behaves like this) ie: at midsummer solar solstice, the moon rises at the same place at midwinter.. figure that one out.

That should have read "the moon rises at the same place the sun did at midwinter."

Special Moon Report - coming soon... stay tuned!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I wonder if perhaps this present world of our shared awareness is the point from which, in one direction, the fractal hologram grows in size and multiplicity...while simultaneously being the same point from which, in the other direction, the fractal hologram appears to shrink but in actuality is just growing toward perfected efficiency by way of increasingly exquisite complexity in singularity....because I perceive so far, that there are always and ever only two directions...this way and that way!...micro and macro...quantum and classical...roots and branches...ingression and inversion.

And so everything that is...somehow happens or becomes or manifests or any other of the infinite existential ways that divine intention crafts reality...it is like that sword that thrust also through Mary's heart is the will of GOD as it thrusts through the vibrational energy that is woven as spacetime to serve as consciousness.

*whew*

I'm not sure what all that is saying but I know you will totally get it...I think it was meant for you specifically. Or for me to offer you as a token of my personage.

Whatever 'personage' means, that is. Or should mean, in this context of Christ-mass in September.

This song seemed particularly suited...naked holiday grokking at its finest!

edit on 9/8/2012 by queenannie38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Maybe the truth of the matter is that we just need to get laid!

(please don't take offense I'm just trying to be funny).

No no, only within the context of a married couple of course (cough) and no that wasn't mean as a proposition.. (the hole I'm digging only gets deeper..)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

That should have read "the moon rises at the same place the sun did at midwinter."

Special Moon Report - coming soon... stay tuned!

So you mean that on midsummer's eve...the moon rises at the same place that the sun rises at midwinter?

That is:
The lesser light invokes the shortest night of the year from the very same place from which the greater light brings dawn following the longest night of the year.
Jesus --> Joan (same name as John)
6/23 --> 12/21

So the places where they meet the two times..forward/backward (bread and butter!)...would be the Equinoxes.
That's where the scales are balanced...that is how infinity is formed both standing upright and lying along the horizon line.

Egg!
We knocks!

Yeah WOW.
But I'm not surprised. Amazed but not because I can't believe it but more like that is exactly the kind of perfection and precision I have come to expect as a matter of the continuing course.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Considering that it is Sagittarius A and therefore leads to the infinite heart of the singularity...it's all good!

It was a hole that was dug long before we arrived at five to dive alive...guaranteed to survive...and thrive!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

why would he be smiling if human affairs on earth arent all groovy?

Because love is impossible to restrain.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

It's both humorous and one's humor restored, imho.

Yes. Exactly!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

It was a hole that was dug long before we arrived at five to dive alive...guaranteed to survive...and thrive!

That's a description from the POV of Jesus heading into the tomb.. !

And here he is out the other side, in the field yonder, absolutely liberated, generating heaven on earth to prepare a place for us all (one of many reasons he should be imagined with a big geniune smile on his face).

Our work?

To simply believe and accept that Jesus was Godsent, and then finish joining the circle of joy, so that together OUR joy is made complete.

That's the utter simplicity on the far side of complexity, and work that still remains largely undone, even among so-called Christians who are all pious in their piety ie: cowed, their passion, gone, presuming that to follow Jesus Christ means to have no fun, but that's just not true, and a lie of the worst kind. All sin hurts in one way or another, but the joy of Christ completed is a joy through and through because it's a joy that completes us both and validates our mutual love for one another.

The only question remaining is - who among us will DARE to join the circle of joy..?!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BSTStar
What I don't understand is the smile on the face of JtB. After all, if he is in communication with the Holy Spirit to a degree that we cannot understand (remember that he lept in the womb), then surely he knows that he is going to meet an ignominious end to his physical life and become, historically, the second fiddle to JC. One might casually assume that since JtB was not God nor an angel, that he suffered from all the normal human frailties - doubt, discouragement, envy, malice, etc. How on earth then could he maintain the "I've got a secret" look on his face in that painting as he points skyward?

Or is it the painter who has a secret and is simply projecting through JtB that he has a secret and that secret is that JtB was really bored with life by the time he had his head lopped off, tired of the honey, tired of the hair coats, and dust, the baptisms that take an infernally long time to finish with all the wailing and laughter (hey, just get dunked and get the hell out, o.k.?)

This is a completely sincere and serious answer to your question...encrypted in humor for presentation...but the truth as I understand it and I freely share it with you...if you can de-cypher it.

Remember...what the reason was that the English gave for executing the Maid of Orleans in 1431...not the real reason, of course...but yet...in a way, it was...

Her horse was black back then...as opposed to white...a great Friesian war horse, perhaps.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join