Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Jesus Christ's Superderterministic, Cosmological, Magnum Opus.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

“Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
Tell me, if you understand.
Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
Who stretched a measuring line across it?
On what were its footings set,
or who laid its cornerstone —
while the morning stars (sons of God) sang together
and all the angels shouted for joy?

~ Job 38:4-7

Before moving on and into the "looney" business (lunar research phase of this thread) I'd like to re-post (bump) this (below - it got three stars so people seemed to like it) for reconsideration and re-examination and contemplation regarding the nature of our relationship with G_d via the son's love for US (he was all about nothing but us, always, together, WITH him and the father where he "was" interesting psychology expressing his state of being at one with the father). And once we begin to know him then we'll be running to the Gospels (Mathew Mark Luke and John) to know him even better, you can't meet the best friend you'll ever have in the whole world without wanting to hang out sometimes and get to know one aother better, right? Well, if you haven't yet integrated the portion of him and his teachings contained in the gospels then how on earth and in heaven will you/we be able to get to know him better, in Spirit, having already made contact (shaken hands). There's probably even a computer analogy to it, although Jesus seemed to prefer organic metaphors, of course.

Anyway, I obviously want everyone to know that he's the Real Deal, as freaky as that conclusion (and I don't know what other one I can draw) is, and we must remember too, the implications and far reaching significance of it in terms of what it really means and signifies about us, as human beings in G_d's creation and as members of one same human (and heavenly..) family. You see here we're talking about both a historical person AND a "non-particularized" cosmic Christ (as living water) and heavenly first-father (FF) of all creation, altogether TOGETHER and at the same time. It takes a little while to digest, I realize, but that's the food he's giving us, nothing less than the full measure, if only we have (had?) but the courage and the imagination and the audacity, to actually recieve it, what God is offering and has in store for those who love Him.. It's inconcievable, yet here we remain poised at the starting gate of a new creation, of something both old and new again with the open eyes, of a child (with open-minded wonderment and awe).

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you for taking the time to comb through this thread and the one's linked, and for your kind word.

There are two main things I wanted to bring forward for consideration by those reading this thread, firsly, that there's a real person there, with powerful motivations and drivers; a person who must have gone to great lengths, and through much sorrow (see the sacred heart of Jesus), in his own self-discovery process to find his true heavenly father (as distinguished from an earthy father, who is irrelevant) hatch his ministry according to a sent-calling, while at the same carrying out this Great Work of his, all in relation to a timetable set in the very motion of the earth, sun, moon, planets and visisble stars ie: according to celestial signs, signs that framed his conception, birth, and Great Work 33 years later to occur in simultaneity with the passover festival. What we have with the man Jesus is a person whose every aspect, whose every word, thought and deed, is just laden and pregnant with meaning and significance. In the Jewish mystical tradition, he's like a walking, talking Tree of Life in and of himself.

The second thing I wanted to explore and convey was how this whole process of development which made up the person and the sent-calling of Jesus moved along a type of "wedge" aimed in direction of the cross (coinciding with a lunar eclipse at passover ie: on schedule, perfectly) whereby his influence and power, even miracle generating power, along with the power to harvest from the extreme deficit of historical karmic dept all over the place, was cumulative, unto the final realization and culmination of all this energy and work, in the final death and resurrection ritual. In other words that by the time he walked that cross up to Golgotha (place the sculls) and gave everything (while binding the evil one - resolving the problem of evil), he was functioning at ALL LEVELS, from the lowest point (assuming responsibility the sins of the world, although blameless), to the very highest height as the light of truth that shines and radiates in darkness, even when the very face of the sun is eclipsed ie: the greater light, greater glory, as if, in the culmination of his Great Work, he may be seen on the cross placing, as the son of man, a bright star of truth at the very apex of the cosmos who's radiant light shines across the entire spectrum of all being and becoming embodied by him in his body as the temple of the living God, offered to us as a type of food for our spiritual enjoyment whereby "eat or be eaten" does NOT have the last word!

With this newfound type of understanding, we can then (open mindedly) re-read the Gospels (which can be read by a good reader in one sitting) with newfound appreciation and recognition, and realize just who he was and what he was really up to, which although it may amount to much the same thing touted by Religious Fundamentalists, unlocks the otherwise hidden secrets such that we might actually get to understand the REASON why, while also contemplating the hidden WHO, unto an .... epiphany, born not of blind faith, but of reason mixed with spirit, which is also the Logos and the Divine Wisdom of Christ, and then the spirit of wisdom and the light of reason in us, testifies in symphatic, harmonious connection WITH him, and with the same spirit he embodied and made manifest, to the nth degree. And in this way we are drawn upwardly with him, not as a mere metaphor, but as an actuality, in the way, the truth and the life that he really was and is and remains, for our spritual (and psychological) enjoyment and everlasting satisfaction (ie: it's not an imposition upon the mind and heart of man which is made with a very small vaccum intended to contain only one thing).

Then in seeing his signs (and wonders), and understanding his rationale and reasoning, or coming into an understanding of it, we begin to become one with him (in sympaphy) and in so doing come to realize that he really was sent by none other than the living God (of the most high, first father of creation, first/last cause - who else could have placed those markers in the divine order?) and that he was truly, and therefore remains, the true son of God, but not without inviting us to share in his koinonia which represents a newfound undestanding of the family framework of the human being in the context of the brotherhood of man under the fatherhood of God, which guards (reserves) and presents itself in the form of an inheritance (of incalculable value) intended and prepared for us (through the son by the father) from before the very foundation of the world, granting us the power to be and to become children of God also (bright morning stars) and to enjoy the free gift of eternal life as an already-always state of mind, heart and soul, not just in the afterlife, and in the life meeting life to come, but starting right here, and right now.

Then, in re-cognition, not just idle speculation at an arms length removed (which is what most people want to do, being uncomfortable with anything more intimate) and in oneness, we behold his STAR, which is a multifacted JEWEL every glint of which reflects itself to us even by the light of reason validated by the spirit of wisdom and truth, and then we come to know more and more, and more, from any and every angle and perspective..

The aim of this thread then isn't to conclude an investigation into the historical Jesus and his Superdeterministic, Cosmological, Magnum Opus, but to LAUNCH IT, as a mere starting point..

Everything else is just garbage by comparison, and even the efforts of so-called "elite" and "men of reknown" the most pathetic of things imaginable.

Let them consider themselves therefore ON NOTICE from here on in, that a newfound wisdom is "in town", who is not unlike a storekeeper seen bringing forth from his storehouse of treasure both something old and something new.

"There is nothing now hidden which will not be made known and brought to light."

God Bless,

NAM

edit on 31-8-2012 by NewAgeMan because: every reason given.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Just called into work, so commenting so I can find this thread again! Got to the bethleham star series, looks pretty interesting, can't wait to finish it... I'm not religious, or an atheist, or an agnostic, I am simply an open mind looking for information and this thread seems like it will be quite thought provoking!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Jesus as other ancients of antiquity preferred to write with sYmbols in the sand for he did not trust the word of man, a human construct, to explain that Of the Creator; a spiritual Entity; not of the flesh, but Of Energy itself. The Soul, from what "I" understand is of plasmic energy whereby an individual's Soul, once Acknowledged for what it Is has the potential of Ascension as that of the Angels. The larger the mass of one's hAlo, the lighter the mass of one's being. Though the Bible contains much wisdom and knowledge, it was written by man under the orders of the king of Israel when this fiat king believed his empire was under threat to the Roman empire. Now this is Truth.

It should concern one, when a human being instructs another to look down at a book (as God itself) or one 'organized' religion or one physical 'church' or another hu-man 'being' when they should be looking Up for guidance. How would one to know his/her very Creator pre-papyrus, pre-printing press, pre-language? Were not the giants, the fallen ones telepathic with vision though with near-sight. Did they Not use sYmbols rather than language, just as other ET beings found througout the universe and sketched in caves and in stone throughout Earth's terra-sphere? From what "I" understand, Baphomet/Lucifer/Satan whathaveu, was jealous of the Creation of mankind, capable of Ascension to that of Angelic Beeing as that of the Angels before man. Lucifer, the light bringer, an energetic, spiritual entity, was to learn, grow, appreciate the crEAtion of man, rather than be jealous of the Creator's CrEAtion. What better past-time of a Creator than to watch 'a' creation create as only that unique creation would if it could.

Now it should seem reasonable to assume that if one wished to destroy a creation, it must first deny that creation of it's own ability, destroy it's life's essence/energy, keep it ignorant of it's true grand potential once acknowledged, loved and understood for what it 'could' be.....if given the chance. Baphomet knows the rule of choice whereby man was given Freewill to choose the Right or the Wrong. The Conscience, backed/reinforeced with sapience/sentience, accessed by the Pineal gland, a Creator given trait/substrate and Still Not found/possessed in the animal kingdom.....was to be as one's beacon of Light unto the Essence of one's Creator. The cosmos is full of life and the key is to truly understand 'U'nity for what it is in itself. As the Creator is in all things, energy itself is in all things with 'Q'uantum understanding. From what "I" understand, the human brain itself is structured as a halographic microcosm of the Uni-versed itself. Perhaps the Stranger, reincarnate, has always been amongusAsafungus. I do what "I" can when I can as that is what is expected of me though certainly not a chore but rather a privilage for the Xperience in the flesh is but a temporal moment in the journey of one's Soul-space in time; a relative concept in itself.

*God Bless*

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

“Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
Tell me, if you understand.
Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
Who stretched a measuring line across it?
On what were its footings set,
or who laid its cornerstone —
while the morning stars (sons of God) sang together
and all the angels shouted for joy?

~ Job 38:4-7

Job was left utterly speechless, and even though he got everything and more in the end - we, on the other hand, because of Jesus' (and the father's) Great Work, with/in him and with him in the father and we in them and them in us, etc etc., WE can say, oh Lord we were with YOU because you loved the son before the foundation of the world, and everything you gave him, ourselves included, is with him always, and everything he has in you he shares with us, with we who know him (who hear his voice), without measure and so with him, where he is, is our already-aways state of mind and being, a shared inheritance prepared for us in him and extended to us, from before the very foundation of the world. We were with you, in the son.

I don't know what God would say to that, but it might be "well done, my son, congratulations! Now freely give as you've been given and love as I love you, do your best, what's mine is yours, enjoy it and try not to screw up too badly, I'm getting VERY old now and I just don't have it in me anymore to play the role of disciplinarian. Go then, love, and do as you will, but don't forget me, because I love you more than you can at present even begin to imagine, and I want you to know, and to remember that I am with you always in spirit. I will never leave you or forsake you. Those who've been given into my hand cannot be snatched away because they are also in my father's hand and no one can take anthing from His hand." (something like that).

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpreadLoveNotHate
Just called into work, so commenting so I can find this thread again! Got to the bethleham star series, looks pretty interesting, can't wait to finish it... I'm not religious, or an atheist, or an agnostic, I am simply an open mind looking for information and this thread seems like it will be quite thought provoking!

Thanks for the comment, welcome! I hope you enjoy it, and all the twists and turns up to this point.

If, however, it doesn't eventually bring you to tears, or laughter, or elicit some giggles or an awe inspired OMG!, or even bring about a fundamental paradigm shift and quantum leap into a whole new domain of absolute liberation and new possibility - then I haven't done my job, as intended, which I guess is why I'm continuing with the inquiry no matter where it leads even if to the conclusion that there is something very unique and unusual about our Earth; something already imbedded in the original design as a superdeterministic cosmological event involving the destiny of a single human being here on Earth, and by extension, the whole human family and brotherhood of man. Can you imagine, if we can prove, as I believe we have, that the story is, essentially true, and yet with an enlightening and humorous twist on it enough to make anyone burst out laughing, or dancing around in glee for all the right reasons, or to gape-mouthed AWE at the implications, that it was here of all places, nowhere else, and can't have been as has been shown by the cosmologically unique and rather symbolic configuration of the Earth, Moon, and Sun. It was a work of High Art (including the creation of our world and the human being) done from the beginning, relative to this world of ours, which may again (depending on our cosmic reputation which can't be very good) function as a type of stone rejected by the builders, that became the keystone...

The last laugh is always at the jealous self-centered bully's expense, you see, and there's probably more than enough of that, or them, to go aournd if you know what I mean, or maybe it's all on us, and we were so very very screwed and sick, that this is how far the Good Shepherd had to go in search of that one lose sheep so that none would be excluded and the very best come last. (that's still funny..!) That's probably closer to the truth, in which case the universe of sentients aren't jealous of us, they're desperately praying FOR us, so that all can be one, and perhaps so that everyone can get a good night's sleep with pleasant dreams..

edit on 1-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
This may seem strange to some but I'm going to throw in this video, for balance, because I too am open minded.

What's missing from this narrative however, is the various aspects of the unfolding story of the ancient Jewish people even in their struggle to come to know and understand and relate to G_d, which very distinctly foreshadow and point to Jesus' future life and work, like Abraham's last minute reprieve when about to sacrifice his son, Isaac, or when Moses struck the rock instead of touching it, there are innumerable items like this, along with the developing prophetic framework - but Jesus, the fatherless boy in search of his true nature and his true relationship with God the Absolute, he found God and was God's son, the person for whom the frame was created, arriving right, on, time, and then undergoing the process of his self-realization and his life's work performed in obediance to God's will (the key to his power) as the will to love (none higher).

And so that's what I'm saying here and showing, that while the degree of complexity towards unfoldment appears infinite, in spite of that somehow it was anticipated even generated precisely according to a larger plan, mission and purpose to be revealed in the fullness of time and history.

It's as if God is and was always and forever an infinite series of steps ahead of everyone else working a Great Work, all along, and this emerging framework it came about although seemingly through trial and error and prophet on prophet, even perhaps God after God - eventualized or actualized with super-high precision in the form of the finished product, which as we've seen was already anticipated from the very beginning (of the beginning), so there is a type of surprise to it, to the realization that through the whole mess of history (inlcuding man's fumbling and ignorance), behind it, there was a plan, a purpose and a destiny to be realized, and there still is, to this day, except that now it involves catching up with what God has already done through the developing frame even to the point of stepping right into and through it and into the creation, as intended and as per plan from the very beginning, to teach us about God and who and what we really are as children of God ie: whereby the family framework is the highest one where in Jesus everything was brought to a head and to a completion.

God was always one step ahead of his own people, of their Gods and of the atheist who made this well researched video which contains a lot of truth, but yet is missing the essential thing, the hidden stone that's been revealed here in this thread.

Regards,

NAM

P.S. And God is still God, no matter what we think of him, or when and how we fist said in our heart of heart's "God? Are you there?"

Proof of God in the design, that's another matter, which requires that we get serious about God's existence, even if we cannot even begin to fathom the who or why of it, except in Jesus Christ, there something of the actual Godhead becomes transparent to us, and that's a real marvel, an accessible God, even a practical one, and one that makes sense, while also remaining inscrutible and ineffible.

edit on 2-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Jesus Prays to Be Glorified

17 After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed:

Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. 2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. 3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. 4 I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do. 5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Jesus Prays for His Disciples

6 “I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word. 7 Now they know that everything you have given me comes from you. 8 For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me. 9 I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours. 10 All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them. 11 I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one. 12 While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.

13 “I am coming to you now, but I say these things while I am still in the world, so that they may have the full measure of my joy within them. 14 I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world. 15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of it. 17 Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth. 18 As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world. 19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified.

Jesus Prays for All Believers

20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

24 “Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.

25 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me.

26 I have made you[e] known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

~ John 17:1-26

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I don't know about you, but for me the meaning and significance of the Gospels has really come to life as a result of the research that's gone into this thread. It's like what never made a whole lot of sense before now makes perfect sense, whereas before Jesus' words and teachings seemed overly cryptic and incomprehensible, are now suddenly made entirely understandable especially when we realize how he discovered his true nature and destiny, as well as his very unique and highly personal relationship with G_d as the first father of creation and the Spirit of Truth and Life living with and within him, in the son of man / son of God as the crowning glory of G_d's creation fully actualized and self-realized (self aware) through him by divine proportion.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Super-Intelligent Design

There may very well be anywhere from 1 to 100 trillion TRILLION earth-like worlds or rocky worlds situated in the habitable zone of their solar system's central star. Generally speaking from the research I've done, these planets are on the whole anywhere from 2-10 times the size of Earth, called "super-Earths", our Earth being typically smaller than is the norm for such planetary types, and while it's not yet known if the same conditions which have generated life here on Earth tend towards these larger super-Earths, at the very least, if we take one percent of one percent of a conservative estimate, we're still left with a very large number of Earth-like worlds. What unknown wonders there are in the known universe, we don't really know and cannot say, but it still causes the imagination to leap at the possibility of almost countless worlds not entirely unlike our own.

There's a saying in sales that a person most wants what they cannot have, in this case the implication being that we are already fed up with Earth and are wanting to go somewhere else, for some of us, anywhere BUT here of all places because life on Earth sucks. Does this sentiment ring a bell with some of you?

What will soon be presented in this thread, will be something even more astounding than a universe teeming with life, which it surely is, in the idea, even the proof, that our world, our particular world that we call Earth has a cosmolgocally unique configuration which can ONLY have come about as a result of intelligent design, even intelligent design in more ways than one ie: superintelligent design.

And as I've already stated, this is a point of interest only this piece of research. Everything else already established including superdeterministic, superintelligent design as it pertains to the celestial framing of Jesus' life, is in no way contingent upon this piece of research, and so there's no way that I can bring to ridicule in any way shape or form anything we've already covered in this thread up intil this point. I'm just curious how far this thing might go, this unique Earth, Moon, Sun relationship, particularly when it's apparent that Jesus recognized in it something highly meaningful and symbolic via his use of it in performing his Great Work or Magnum Opus, even as a marker in the divine order, intended for none other than he himself.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Bumping forward this vital piece of the puzzle in case anyone missed it, to bring everyone right up to speed.

The Day of the Cross
www.bethlehemstar.net...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

The Humbled and Exalted Christ

Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

~ Philippians 2:5-11
(Italics as it is written here)
www.biblegateway.com...

Nicodemus and Jesus - Reborn
go to 2:24 in the vid - segment runs to 5:35

edit on 3-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
However incredible it may seem, it's credible, that's the strangest part about it.

But whoever really takes this all in, and is left completely unmoved then either I'm not communicating the information effectively, which I do believe I have, or there is simply nothing that will move you, but hey I have to acknowledge that different people are moved in different ways depending on their own unique spiritual experience, but there's something here that is just so utterly extraordinary that I cannot fathom how anyone could really digest it and NOT be rather astonished or freaked out by it.

And if you're not and you're wondering why not, then by all means feel free to pose a specific question or make a specific comment about what's missing either here in my communication or there were you are in your understanding (or lack of it) in terms of what's been presented.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Well said/written.

"Won't one be 'a' Neighbor"?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluemoonsine

"Won't one be 'a' Neighbor"?

Not quite sure what you mean by that, but if I'm not mistaken, if I catch your drift, then yeah, big time, with happy shouts of joy (and relief) all around, and great cheers rising up in the heavens, where the old addage of "love your neighbor as yourself" applies, at ALL levels, right across the board! lol It's reunions, hats in the air and ticker tape parades (or their equivalent) on the great day of the Big Wedding of the Lord, starting out here, of all paces in the form of the greatest piece of Good News ever told in this history of all creation.

The joy and the love never ends you see, and we've only but gotten a mere taste of it, nothing more, while the entire ocean of undrunk LIVING water awaits unexplored before us, if we would but clue in to the degree that we as the human being in creation are not only included but essential in a very unique and special way, like the apple in his eye you might say. Oh there are more technologically advanced, even spiritually enlightened "sons of God" all over the place I'm sure, but morphogenically, being the last or most recent in an ever-evolving, interpentrating, cosmological unity, we are first, and then within our domain, whoever is the servant of all is the greatest among us where the same principal applies, but now in a whole new way, where the outer boundary of new possibility in the domain of absolute liberation, is pushed out (by Jesus) and stretches all the way to the horizon AND beyond, so far in fact that the return ripple effect already comes back to us, where our heart is, and our infinite treasure, secure. We're both small and big, you see but only in him, because of ourselves we were wreched losers!!
(I realize I shouldn't speak for you in that regard, but if you don't think you are, you're in even worse shape that I was, and still am to a degree).

It's a world waiting to be born where Civilty (with a capital C) may be defined as: Consciously motivated organizational behavior, that is ethical in submission to the highest power and highest power principal, that isn't a thing (or simply an unproven ideal), but a WHO or the principal personified, tested and true, as a lasting and eternal everlasting keystone of a new creation where, yet again "it was the stone that was rejected by the builders that became the keystone".. (I think he was telling us something very secretive in that saying, involving the building of something utterly magnificent, including the temple of the living God in the form of the human being fully sanctified)

..or did I just get totally carried away there on another tangent or another wavelength..?

edit on 4-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

It's a world waiting to be born where Civilty may be defined as: Consciously motivated organizational behavior, that is ethical in submission to the highest power and highest power principal, who isn't a thing, but a WHO or the principal personified.

cant help but think you nailed it

when selfishness is a thing of the past and community is embraced for the betterment of all.

one love

xploder

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I edited it a bit, but we're still on the same page. ; )

But there's no finger pointing and saying SHOULD, or SHOULDn't, no, only at what's reasonable.

That's the bottom line, whether here on earth or on the other side of the universe, it's all about sharing and our mutual psychological and spiritual growth (same essential difference) and EVOLUTION and our ability to remain open-minded no matter what we might encounter (so that we can evolve in the light of the truth), and what I'm saying here is we might as well prepare to be surprised in the very best possible way since the passimistic POV is fundamentally irrational and just plain stupid. In other words if it means anything, then it means everything, and thus you could build a foundation and a house on any part of it. However because it's a family framework, we can't down anyone, no they must simply be led by the power of our mutual love and growing wisdom. And so, bit by bit we begin to recognize that the spiritual path, and the path of leadership (servant leadership), is one of righteousness, but it's not to try to be good, or even to be good not not to NOT be bad, if you know what I mean. Goodness is it's own reward, and so is friendship, fellowship, and family, sharing, mutuality, cooperation (over competition) and community at all levels.

We can do it. This is the century, not of the self, but of the human being (at all levels).

"Love God above all, and your neighbor as yourself" (how absurdly simple, or perhaps I should add simple, but not always easy..)

That's the simplicity on the far side of complexity.

that's it, that's all we have to do, but some of us, like little rebels in gradeschool we also need to know and MUST know WHY? specifically and precisely (and it's only fair), and we'll go to any lengths to find out, to get to the root of the equation, heck we might even go far afield in rebellion only to realize too late that what we risist only persists. I'm like that anyway, doesn't matter what I do I just can't get away from GOD! He'll leave me alone sure, but then I want him back because I don't want to be alone, and so he starts to make his home with me even in spite of myself, which only makes me a better me (ironically). And of course whatever he is and wherever he is (even as he may be to a degree in me), he's infinitely more mysterious and ineffible than I give him credit (or can even imagine), but there's a heavenly Who there (sounds like Dr. Zeuss), and His is an INDOMINABLE love, a love whose most fundamental driving force, is our inclusion, and our continued spiritual growth for everyone's benefit and for the age to come, the age of reason and Spirit and of the spirit of God and man conjoined, and of the flow of the river of living water which is the flow of eternal life upwelling and overflowing and poured out from the jug at the well, filling our cups to the brim unto at the very least, a meniscus (if not completely overflowing).

"Our liberation is God's compulsion."
~ C.S. Lewis

edit on 4-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

It's a world waiting to be born where Civilty (with a capital C) may be defined as: Consciously motivated organizational behavior, that is ethical in submission to the highest power and highest power principal, that isn't a thing (or simply an unproven ideal), but a WHO or the principal personified, tested and true, as a lasting and eternal everlasting keystone, of a new creation where, yet again "it was the stone that was rejected by the builders that became the keystone"..

XPLodER said:

when selfishness is a thing of the past and community is embraced for the betterment of all.

Is that what this whole thread was about?

Hate to break it to you but it's going to take a lot more than you claiming that it is tested and true, to be accepted. And a whole of a lot more than that to actually come about. Even if it was as you say, I don't see why you think anyone should be astonished or freaked out by it.
edit on 4-9-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

It's entirely up to you how you wish to interpret the teachings and in particular the meaning of the work of Christ. You are free to dismiss the whole thing as meaningless if you like, but we each have to be intellectually honest with ourselves at the same time we cannot lie, so if it means anything at all, then you are obviously invited to consider what if anything it does mean, to you. I cannot dictate it's meaning and significance, it's ultimate import or export. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

You could say it didn't happen, but I don't seeing you going that route. Therefore, you can say it's meaningless, to you.

I can't do that, however, and neither can a lot of people who've really investigated this thing and in case you didn't notice there are some rather new and exciting discoveries that we've been looking at here which don't get much if any airtime via the traditional Christian voices. That you are still here would suggest that at the very least you are intrigued.

If not, don't just stick around to be a naysayer, although that too is your perogative.

Best Regads,

NAM

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Is that what this whole thread was about?

Hate to break it to you but it's going to take a lot more than you claiming that it is tested and true, to be accepted. And a whole of a lot more than that to actually come about. Even if it was as you say, I don't see why you think anyone should be astonished or freaked out by it.

i think if you take the context of the creation of the perfection of the earth moon sun relationship,
the setting of the timing of the planets around the sun,
the time frame including the beginning or creation of this system like a super watch maker,
with each planet in its place, with the moon earth in perfect arrangement to promote life,
and the "string" of events in place and in time over in our human history to be able to understand the complexity of the task and the simple reason it was done,

for us,
because of love.

when the enormity of it all hits you
literally balancing the earth for us

so we can have free will to wonder why?

such a complex task would not be undertaken simply for worship and ego.

the simple passed the complex

xploder

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

One who groks, who grokked it!

Phew!

I was getting worried for a while there that no one else would "get it" because at first glance it kind of "blanks out" the rational faculty of the mind to grasp, and I had a strong mind, but now someone else gets it, which makes it all the easier for the next and so on and so forth!

Thank you XPLodER!

You just made this whole effort totally worthwhile. I'm so relieved you have no idea.. (guess I ought to have had more faith, isn't that always the way. lol).

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join