It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ's Superderterministic, Cosmological, Magnum Opus.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I will save this for another time...
edit on 9/8/2012 by queenannie38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

The time has come to sing a new song..

In DEED.

Sing it loud and often.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
reply to post by NewAgeMan

It was a hole that was dug long before we arrived at five to dive alive...guaranteed to survive...and thrive!

That's a description from the POV of Jesus heading into the tomb.. !

And here he is out the other side, in the field yonder, absolutely liberated, generating heaven on earth to prepare a place for us all (one of many reasons he should be imagined with a big geniune smile on his face).

Our work?

To simply believe and accept that Jesus was Godsent, and then finish joining the circle of joy, so that together OUR joy is made complete.

That's the utter simplicity on the far side of complexity, and work that still remains largely undone, even among so-called Christians who are all pious in their piety ie: cowed, their passion, gone, presuming that to follow Jesus Christ means to have no fun, but that's just not true, and a lie of the worst kind. All sin hurts in one way or another, but the joy of Christ completed is a joy through and through because it's a joy that completes us both and validates our mutual love for one another.

The only question remaining is - who among us will DARE to join the circle of joy..?!!!

I need to clarify something here re: Jesus state when he entered the tomb, lest my fellow Christians think I'm nothing but a raving "new age" heretic.

When Joseph of Arimathea (rich man, friend of Nicodemus) persuaded Pilate to allow him take the body of Jesus down and place it in his tomb for burial,

While I do think that there was still a heartbeat,

and that he somehow, by the grace of God (literally) made it through the ordeal by a mere thread, only to meet up with his friends again after exiting the tomb three days later, when they were walking, gloomily, along the Road to Emmaus..

Jesus' "temple" (his body) was indeed torn down and broken down, ripped, bruised, beaten, cut, and battered, and pierced (through hands and feet), "broken down" even to the point of non-recognition, and as discussed earlier, he was obediant unto death, even the possibility of death on the cross, entering into the ordeal although on the one hand certain of the outcome (rising again three days later) on the other, double-blind (self orchestrated) and thus completely in the hands of his supreme faith in the father, even the father of a first/last cause with the soil already prepped to recieve the seed and germinate it ie: all the information put out there, at all levels, to bring about the outcome (even if at one level, that outcome may have secretly or unknown to Jesus, involved the participation of people like Nicodemus and Joseph of Arimathea, and a certain Roman soldier).

The point was that they couldn't kill him, couldn't do away with him, and that the grave couldn't hold him.

But there's more to it, than the simple and mundane explanation, which some might disgracefully call a "hoax" when in truth it was nothing of the sort in the enactment of the ritual, and in the triumph of life meeting life in the resurrection life, because of the fact that, three days later, when he did encounter his friends on the Road to Emmaus, although he appears to have utilized the art of disguise to initially hide his appearance from them, there was nothing evident to them, except, when he showed them, the (now healing) holes in his hands, and a possible hole in his ribcage - to indicate the presence of a severely beaten and bruised and slashed (from the whipping, thorns on forehead etc.) man.

Therefore, during the three days, his body temple WAS "rebuilt" and made healthy and whole, and healed (with the exception of the telltale piercings). In other words, there WAS a miraculous healing, and the rebuilding of Jesus' temple-body.

Moreoever, there was a triumphant exiting of the tomb into a new life, as a domain of absolute liberation for Jesus, who didn't just "skip town" (as if he could stay after all that?!) with his bride to be at his side (that's allowed and part of the human experience), no there was more to it than that. Not only did he have the courage to face head on, and face down the devil and an evil empire and a corrupted "religious" order, while taking upon himself like a one-time Bodhisatva all the sins of the world - he also had the courage to be happy, where the first half of his life was filled to overflowing with sorrow such that the more that sorrow and suffering has carved into one's being, the more joy they (we) can contain, and to generate for US (not just himself) the place of heaven both here on earth, in manifestation, and above, so that we too, and those who were following him (regardless of their fate ie: that they all ended up losing their earthly lives for his sake) upon return (everything comes around full circle), could be with him where he is "afterwards" (life lived in fullness) even in eternity. He knew what was at stake, and what was still required of him, even if that meant he was to devote the rest of his life to living life to the FULL.

Leonardo davVinci had it all wrong about Jesus and his motives, which was always to include one and all, and to save and preserve them (us), unto the cross AND beyond, by having the courage both to lay down his life for his friends AND take it back up again, as given to him by the father through the signs that framed his life, in this case a full moon (full life) under the feet of Virgo, where at his birth it was but a narrow crescent.

And after 33 years, preparing one's self as the lamb of God, he surely deserved a holiday and some enjoyment!

(scroll the first map to see the key to the right)

Kashmir

Through the windows, outside of the box (the room and table is done in the shape of a cross), Jesus' untold story thereafter, having departed Jerusalem, remains, as a very distinct possibility, beckoning us to also consider very seriously (see Road to Emmaus story, with Jesus employing a masterfully well executed disguise, for a time, just for fun, and protection, hey you never know what people might want to try twice on the same guy!) that imbedded in the ritual is also contained, BEST OF ALL, the very liberation that generates a whole new domain of heavenly bliss and joy, and freedom, the freedom to live a whole human life, both to the depths of it's sorrow and suffering AND to the highest heights of joy, and blissful happiness and peace and love, without constraint or hindrance, which for Jesus was the whole frame of his life leading up to that point of liberation, but he makes his own liberation OURS also, and, while solving the age old problem of evil (human sin and suffering) he also invites us to both have our cake and eat it too, by making of himself the spiritual cake itself!

He's good! Thought of every possible angle during that almost 20 years of training and contemplation. That he then proceeded to enter the scene and carry out the work and PULL IT OFF, robbing the devil blind and making sure that everyone in the same spirit of love gets the same reward, WOW, just WOW, what more is there to say?! LOL And if that weren't enough, he also had the courage, and the insight, to recieve his own, and also come into his OWN glory, while glorifying both heaven and earth - remember that perfectly full moon? that to him would represent the opportunity both to complete something AND to also start something anew, in the resurrected life, both for himself AND us as well, as a shared triumph and joyful celebration by invitation, yet non-cocersive, not extended as an exclusive, but only as an all-inclusive proposition, at all levels both for him and us, and the first father of all creation (first/last cause in eternity), who also experienced HIMself (so too is the father like the son, as the son is to the father) through the person of Jesus Christ.

No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father ."
~ John 10:18

So the final "reframe" of daVinci's The Last Supper, to bring it back into congruent alignment with Jesus' underlying M.O. is that Jesus never abandoned anyone and that we are all bride's to be with he the Bridegroom and together with him, we also get to transcend death and enjoy, with him, a life lived to the full even from life to life in eternity.

DaVinci may have understood this, but I don't think so. Therefore it would appear that even genius of his calibre has its limits!

edit on 9-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Yes...limits are good...they keep us growing at a safe rate but never are they impenetrable.

I don't want you to think I feel you must agree with me if I share my perspective on the things for which you just gave yours...which is a lovely and wonderful one...you do have the most divine eyesight, you know...nor am I trying to sell anyone my ideas...they could never be exchanged, anyway, since the way they came to me has made them something that is part of me on the atomic level.

I think the main reason I want to share what I see is because when I read what you see, I think to myself how much it comes from the same place and somehow I know you will appreciate, that is...appreciate in the way of gaining and sharing and growing and benefiting...from a handful of convergent points found in mine without ever having to change your view at all...they will fit into your landscape quite perfectly and perhaps lend a bit more light which will enable you to see even further than you already do...from where you stand. I know that your lights given to me have stretched my line of sight considerably.

I'll have to come back, though, because I don't have quite enough time and I want to just do it all it once...it's not long but I might get interrupted right now and that always jigs me when I need to be smooth.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Oh!

In the meantime...instead...if you'd like to explore something...check out the link in my signature referring to the revealing science of GOD.

It was what I was leading up to, anyway...and better to expand on that than try to explain it before it explains itself.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

This does depict perhaps to a degree, even a large degree, daVinci's grave joke in regards to John the Baptist's roile and fate, but I think it's important to bear in mind that "the bride of Christ" represents something transcendant in regards to an intimate love relationship with God in and through the person of Jesus as God's love made manifest and transparent where the "consumation" of the relationship is also transcendant of our human sexuality in representing and symbolizing a co-mingling of the spirit of man and God in the intimate, participatory communion of koinonia.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The Holy Infants Embracing
~ by Leonardo da Vinci

Large

The Holy Infants Embracing - is a painting ascribed to Leonardo da Vinci, housed in the Capodimonte Gallery in Naples, southern Italy. It is thought to represent the infant Christ embracing his cousin John the Baptist. The subject matter relates to the two paintings of the Virgin of the Rocks by Leonardo and numerous other Renaissance works by Raphael and others of the meeting of the two children on the road to Egypt while escaping the Massacre of the Innocents.

en.wikipedia.org...

Large

Jesus is one on our left with the fair hair (free birds flying over his head) kissing the baby John and embracing him by the left arm and shoulder. Baby John, however, doesn't appear to be reciprocating the kiss while intuitively digging in to the neck of the baby Jesus, like a claw.

Yet another instance of da Vinci humor, eh?

What it reveals yet again is how daVinci felt that John got the short end of the stick, and what he's pointing to, isn't God's salvation in Christ, but the paradoxes and the absurdities by which he felt, in his opinion, God brought it about, which does have a certain grave humor to it, I have to give him that, but at the same time who is daVinci to question or challenge, however surreptitiously, God's divine wisdom, and was not John's place rewarded already in his validation of and participation in, Jesus' sent calling as the Lamb of God. It's rather amuzing though, but only if Jesus is the one with birds flying above his head, kissing John.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Your perspective appears to be so close to mine that it's uncanny and I REALLY look forward to your post summarizing your take on everything that we've covered to date (and more), it ought to be very interesting. I appreciate your imput and contribution queenannie38, and of course we all arrive at these conclusion from very different winding roads so there's apt to be a few differences in interpreation and evaluative discernment. What's nice about having an open mind, particularly in matters such as these, is our ability to take in and "grok" new information until it is, as you say, part of us, at the atomic level, meaning (for me) fully integrated at the level of the heart (beyond mere skin and bones) where the spirit lives with and within us, and comingled or conjoined within us where God also lives, or would like to live, in mutual self-realization (made known to us personally where real knowledge is the knowledge of experience), as intended, from before the foundation of the world ie: by design.

So whatever you've got, bring it to us by all means..!

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 9-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Divine Wisdom Triumphs over Strength and "Power"

The Day of the Cross
www.bethlehemstar.net...

watch this Star of Bethlehem EXTRA

Which would mean....that when Abraham hauled Isaac up the mountain to sacrifice him, only to have his hand stayed by an angel of God, while a two-horned Ram was suddenly found nearby caught up in a ticket as an alternative, that that event prophecied this event.

What we have then, when we examine the cosmological divine order of the cross of Jesus Christ, as it's reflected and framed by the unique earth, moon, sun relationship, is, from the perspective of earth, during the eclipse (and the greatest point of suffering on the cross):

1) Virgo (virgin) again rising (now opposite the sunset) with the moon under her feet, now a full moon whereas at birth it was a cradle-crescent, and,

2) from the perspective of the moon towards the Earth (also in exclipse):

The heart of Aries the Ram.

This is highly symbolic, representing..

The triumph of the compassionate wisdom of God symbolized by Sophia spirit of the Earth (remember when Jesus said that "wisdom must be proven right by her deeds") - triumphing over..

Raw temporal power, perhaps even technological power.. including political power of a corrupted empire, and all manner of evil in both high and low places.

This also speaks powerfully to the predicament we find ourselves in today when it comes to "powers and principalities" whether of this world or "up there" somewhere..

Is this an arrow through the heart of the Ram, caught up in a ticket and sacrificed instead, with the son given a last minute reprieve as in the case of Abraham and Isaac..?

I think so, because it's an arrow in the heavens pointing, and demonstrating something very unique and very special as it pertains to this particular world, in the Superdeterministic, Cosmological Magnum Opus, of Jesus Christ the son of God.

We win in other words, us, WE, in him with him in the father the father in him with us in them and them in us, and so one (and so well informed..) that we KNOW it was the living God of the most high who sent him, in this case because no one else could have written their signature upon it, twice, once during the creation of the world, and then a second time while hanging on a cross at Golgotha while the sun eclipsed a rising moon. Talk about POETRY! Talk about HIGH ART!

It's quite extraordinary, and I do hope everyone comes to "grok" this most fully or as fully as we can marvel at it, and at least begin to explore it's farthest reaching implications and significance, both in terms of what it says about God's love for us and for the world, and what it says about us as children of a loving God, included and integral to whatever Great Work He is performing, even in the grand scheme of things, in that case one that we cannot at present even begin to fathom but one which will surely be made known in the fullness of (cosmological) time and history, even in spite of our ignorance and silly games. It may even be that at this point all the date is in so to speak, giving us everything we need to begin to fathom the Great Work of God in the person of the human being God-realized or actualized and fully integrated with God as intended by design, so that at long last God can make his home with us with we his children and he our God.

edit on 10-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

This also speaks powerfully to the predicament we find ourselves in today when it comes to "powers and principalities" whether of this world or "up there" somewhere..

Is this an arrow through the heart of the Ram, caught up in a ticket and sacrificed instead, with the son given a last minute reprieve as in the case of Abraham and Isaac..?

That is quite a stretch.

I think so, because it's an arrow in the heavens pointing, and demonstrating something very unique and very special as it pertains to this particular world, in the Superdeterministic, Cosmological Magnum Opus, of Jesus Christ the son of God.

You would but it sure doesn't make it so.

We win in other words, us, WE, in him with him in the father the father in him with us in them and them in us, and so one (and so well informed..) that we KNOW it was the living God of the most high who sent him, in this case because no one else could have written their signature upon it, twice, once during the creation of the world, and then a second time while hanging on a cross at Golgotha while the sun eclipsed a rising moon. Talk about POETRY! Talk about HIGH ART!

Talk about HYPERBOLE!

How can there be winning or loosing if the entire thing is a well designed machine? You seem to imply that we are one, so God stood a chance of loosing? You're talking in circles.

It's quite extraordinary, and I do hope everyone comes to "grok" this most fully or as fully as we can marvel at it, and at least begin to explore it's farthest reaching implications and significance, both in terms of what it says about God's love for us and for the world, and what it says about us as children of a loving God, included and integral to whatever Great Work He is performing, even in the grand scheme of things, in that case one that we cannot at present even begin to fathom but one which will surely be made known in the fullness of (cosmological) time and history, even in spite of our ignorance and silly games. It may even be that at this point all the date is in so to speak, giving us everything we need to begin to fathom the Great Work of God in the person of the human being God-realized or actualized and fully integrated with God as intended by design, so that at long last God can make his home with us with we his children and he our God.

You posted earlier that you were not making global predictions but, god coming down and living with his children seems pretty global to me. You even mention a date.

I'm sure that there are enough non-believers to keep him at bay. Whatever it is that you're trying to convey is coming across like nothing more than religious ramblings.
edit on 10-9-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

I meant all the data (date was a typo) is in, from which we can begin to recognize our place in God's creation, and that all the work has been done, and the track left by which to appropriate or grok what is being offered through Jesus Christ.

As to God coming to live with his children, that would apply to those who recieve God as a part of the same "WE" that Jesus was for.

Re: winning and losing, there are powers and principalities both here and elsewhere who's aim is (was?) to subjugate the human being, but God's power and strength triumphed in apparent weakness, to set us free for the sake of freedom to freely love as we are loved.

"God's compulsion is our liberation."
~ C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by troubleshooter

God's Conspiracy is to blindside the wise, learned, mighty and noble...
...and most of you have been punk'd.

God first said He would do this through His prophet Isaiah who wrote in the 8th century BC...

"...behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid." Isaiah 29:14

Paul quotes from Isaiah in his first letter to Corinth (one of the undisputed letters of Paul)...

"For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent (learned, intelligent). 20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?" 1 Corinthians 1:19-20

He did it by turning the human notions of wisdom on its head...

"For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:" 1 Corinthians 1:26-28

God designed a way to reveal Himself that would be rejected by the world's best and brightest...
...and it is still blindsiding those who think they are special because of wealth, education or power.

How did God punk most of you?

He revealed Himself as a babe, conceived and born in scandal...
...as a man He healed the sick, sided with the oppressed and raised the dead...
...He opposed the religious and secular elite...
...who executed Him for telling them who He really was...
...but He then turned this corporate murder into a victory over death itself.

Paul said it like this...
"...the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God...the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men."

Your responses will reveal whether you have been punk'd by God or not.

So this is what the Sovereign LORD says: “See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation; the one who relies on it will never be stricken with panic.
Isaiah 28:15-17

that you forget the LORD your Maker, who stretches out the heavens and who lays the foundations of the earth, that you live in constant terror every day because of the wrath of the oppressor, who is bent on destruction? For where is the wrath of the oppressor?
Isaiah 51:12-14

"For where is the wrath of the oppressor?"

"Oh death where is your sting?"

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I totally agree, lol.

It seems like to me he's making a whole bunch of connections that just aren't there. Some (most) of these connections are jumping to conclusions on his part. I think he wants to know the answers so badly that his brain is tricking him into believing in this stuff because I don't see any connections where he does, in fact a lot of them have nothing to do with each other.

Religious rambling is a great way to put it.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

That is quite a stretch.

It may be, and I'll admit it's conjecture, but when we consider the prophetic framework and the foreshadowing in the story of Abraham's near sacrifice of his beloved son Isaac, who's hand was stayed at the last minute by an interceding angel, with a two-horned ram found rather conveniently caught up in a thicket nearby to serve as the replacement sacrifice, and when we remember too that the twelve tribes of Israel represent or symbolize the zodiacal signs of the precession of the equinox, with Leo (preceeding Virgo) as a symbol of the tribe of Judah (the sign under which the Star of Bethlehem was seen), then it may not be so far a stretch to presume that as Jesus threaded the eye of the needle, that someone or some power or principality, somewhere, (caught in a thicket) symbolized by the Ram (a creature), took a hit and paid a heavy price.

I'm just pointing out the cosmological arrow during the eclipse of the cross while acknowleding the prophetic framework through which this all came about, and yes speculating, as to the target of the reverse arrow pointing directly at the heart of the Ram in Aries. Of course that was from the perspective of the moon looking to the earthly eclipse of the sun at the hour of the cross, and since it's all observer-based, the implication is that such a heavenly arrow, to have meaning and significance, would have to have some sort of observational or direct causal connection.

I suppose I just like the idea that if there were a two-horned beast somewhere at enmity with God and mankind rooted and founded on raw temporal power or even technological power, that "his" last day occured in simultaneity with God performing a Great Work here on earth in apparent weakness. It fits with what I percieve in terms of God's irony, but yes, it's supposition and conjecture this idea. It's amuzing though at the very least when considering the implications and significance of what can only be called astotheology.

Reference

The Day of the Cross
www.bethlehemstar.net...

watch this Star of Bethlehem EXTRA

edit on 10-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I meant all the data (date was a typo) is in, from which we can begin to recognize our place in God's creation, and that all the work has been done, and the track left by which to appropriate or grok what is being offered through Jesus Christ.

You think you found something deep. You didn't.

As to God coming to live with his children, that would apply to those who recieve God as a part of the same "WE" that Jesus was for.

How is that different than the plain language interpretation of the Bible?

Re: winning and losing, there are powers and principalities both here and elsewhere who's aim is (was?) to subjugate the human being, but God's power and strength triumphed in apparent weakness, to set us free for the sake of freedom to freely love as we are loved.

Spin it any way you want but, you have said all along this thread that everything from the movement of the stars, planets and moons where set up. That indicates control. How is anything up for a win or a loss when it's under the control of the All Powerful?

How can you even try to sound as if God's power has ever been described as anything but supreme and complete power? I think you're kidding yourself.
edit on 10-9-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Spin it any way you want but, you have said all along this thread that everything from the movement of the stars, planets and moons where set up. That indicates control. How is anything up for a win or a loss when it's under the control of the All Powerful?

Well, if the cross of Jesus Christ, and his obediance to the will of God (key to his power) means anything, then it becomes apparent that God reveals his power in ways that are rather unexpected ie: in his own apparent weakness, which I think has something to do with God's nature as being synonymous with Love and the wisdom inherent in that love. It is a power that makes itself known in humility, and in so doing demonstrates God's supreme Virtue whereby virtue may be defined, in part, as - power, restrained.

OTOH, the celestial signs and framework accompanying the work demonstrates yes absolute superdeterministic power (imbedded in the design, as an anticipatory cosmic framework), which makes his ways and works all the more mysterious, that while as God he is at once all powerful, and can anticipate an event billions of years in the making, including the evolution of the human being in creation - he chooses to reveal that power with a tenderness and humility and lovingkindness we would never expect from an all-powerful, creator-God. For those who can see it, it really is a marvel capable of moving the mind and the heart in new ways.

And the work itself, it obviously involved an overturning of power, whereby the "strong man was bound". This could apply psychologically, on an individual basis, collectively in terms of socio-political power relative to an evil empire, or even cosmologically, whereby the possibility of predation by any power or principality (anywhere) for those who recieve the liberation offered by the work, is utterly removed, replacing the principal of "eat or be eaten" with "I am the food for your enjoyment and everlasting happiness."

How is that different than the plain language interpretation of the Bible?

It doesn't have to be different. I'm just trying to explain it in a new way which might be considered, by some, to be rational or reasonable instead of a doctrine of blind faith "because that's what it says".

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

You started your post off with an "if".

There is an if before your first "if" and that is "if" what your basing your theory on is even real. Fooling yourself into believing something that isn't even there is not that uncommon for people.

he chooses to reveal that power with a tenderness and humility and lovingkindness we would never expect from an all-powerful, creator-God.

So he is all powerful but he wants you to think that he is the underdog. What honest being does that?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

It (the meaning of the work of the cross) either means everything or nothing at all. IF was used in conjunction with - it is meaningful.

It's entirely up to you how you wish to interpret the teachings and in particular the meaning of the work of Christ. You are free to dismiss the whole thing as meaningless if you like, but we each have to be intellectually honest with ourselves at the same time we cannot lie, so if it means anything at all, then you are obviously invited to consider what if anything it does mean, to you. I cannot dictate it's meaning and significance, it's ultimate import or export. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

You could say it didn't happen, but I don't see you going that route. Therefore, you can say it's meaningless, to you.

I can't do that, however, and neither can a lot of people who've really investigated this thing and in case you didn't notice there are some rather new and exciting discoveries that we've been looking at here which don't get much if any airtime via the traditional Christian voices. That you are still here would suggest that at the very least you are intrigued.

If not, don't just stick around to be a naysayer, although that too is your perogative.

Best Regads,

NAM

edit on 10-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

It doesn't have to be different. I'm just trying to explain it in a new way which might be considered, by some, to be rational or reasonable instead of a doctrine of blind faith "because that's what it says".

Sorry, but it is still a doctrine of blind faith.

You have not offered anything that doesn't sound like a religious belief. Like I said early on, the Star of Bethlehem videos are the only thing that sounds like it is based on reason and even that includes all kinds of stretches and questions left unanswered.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

You'd also have to read the gospels, again, with an open mind and heart and recognize the person or character or the VOICE of Jesus, which I don't think can be dismissed, nor his unique genius, overlooked or discarded, but maybe that's just me. To each his own. I think you're missing out, but it's up to you. It is after all a free invitation and if you don't want it, that's fine.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

You'd also have to read the gospels, again, with an open mind and heart and recognize the person or character or the VOICE of Jesus,

This is the blind faith part I was talking about.

which I don't think can be dismissed, nor his unique genius, overlooked or discarded, but maybe that's just me. To each his own. I think you're missing out, but it's up to you. It is after all a free invitation and if you don't want it, that's fine.

That is just it. It is just you. That is why you can't find anything outside of your own words to really back any of it up, in any concrete way.

You have connected a bunch of unrelated dots and when asked about them you deflect, accusing the person asking the question of not being able to grok, of not having read the gospels with an open enough mind or of not getting the joke that god played.

Sorry but no. Your theory, and the texts, pics and videos that go with it, do nothing to bring any kind of clarity to the subject and it isn't because the listener isn't trying but because your theory lacks any real substance and coherence. It is just new age fluff with a christian veneer.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join