It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bankers, Brokers and Inside Traders Arrested Oh My!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by zarp3333

Thanks. This is good. The last time I checked, there had been no arrests of any bankers. So maybe this started recently, or maybe I had my facts wrong.

These aren't "bankers," they might as well be secretaries. There are no "big" names here, therefore, its just a sham.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
You do realize that all the people going to jail are straw men.
These extremely wealthy folks didn't get rich by being stupid.
Even with these strawmen telling all there is an army of straw men to go to get to those who run the show.
By the time those really responsable are found out the world economy will have already fallen.
And they will be sipping brandy in a secure secret hideaway laughing .

It's a damn good start and lets hope the ball keeps rolling, all the way to the top. That's right, the top. Ms. Debbie Downer, you may go home now.

They're on the right track for once, and they as in the US Gov't.

6/26/12: Research firm executive arrested on insider trading charges: FBI New York, (Reuters) – Law enforcement authorities said on Tuesday they arrested and charged an executive at an investment research firm as part of the government’s wide-ranging probe of insider trading at the now-defunct Galleon Group hedge fund. Tai Nguyen of research firm Insight Research LLC surrendered to the FBI Tuesday morning, an FBI spokesman said, and was expected to appear in federal court in Manhattan later in the day. Nguyen was facing charges related to insider trading, the FBI said, but the exact charges have not yet been made public. The FBI and federal prosecutors in Manhattan have mounted a campaign to root out insider trading on Wall Street, focusing in part on employees at so-called expert network firms who they say helped funnel corporate secrets from consultants at companies to hedge funds.

If you haven't read the cases then you should because they're great,

6/27/12: Ponzi Schemer Scott Rothstein Knew Fraud Was Collapsing - (Source: Sun Sentinel, Fort Lauderdale, Fla — The letter sent Scott Rothstein into a panic, he feared his colossal crimes were about to be exposed. It was February 2009, eight months before his $1.4 billion Ponzi scheme collapsed. A family of investors had sent him the letter demanding their $4.25 million back immediately, and Rothstein was certain they had uncovered his secret. “Holy s***, this is going to explode,” Rothstein recalled thinking. “They figured out the Ponzi scheme. They know there’s no money in the accounts. We are all going to jail.”

edit on 28-7-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

He's not being a "Downer" he's being REALISTIC...and YOU, are not. These are all patsies and not a single large name is up there. NOT ONE. So, while you pat yourself on the back for trapping a couple of mice, we're still wanting to see the RATS go down. --Make sense???--

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The thing is...the big guys need the little guys to be the underpinnings...and when the underpinnings are removed, bit by bit...eventually the tower falls. And that's when the system fails...and this current economic system MUST fail and fall so that a new more equitable and stable one can be built.

Nothing can be created in the place of something else until the old thing is destroyed. We all suffer for the increasing lack of funds and resources but when the tower falls, it won't be us that are hurting the worse...it might not be too much different than it already is, possibly even better. We aren't used to champagne and caviar for breakfast aboard our yachts...ya dig?

Those big guys might never be arrested...but that's not the point unless one is desiring more for vengeance than reform. Vengeance may make you feel better for a time but true reform is the only thing that is going to FIX the situation. But even if they don't live in prison for the rest of their lives, the truth is that they won't be having champagne and caviar for breakfast aboard their yachts anymore...and the rest of us might actually be having bacon every day in our own kitchens in some new clothes with thoughts about what the day might bring as far as fun and creativity or even just rewarding good old fashioned real work...instead of wondering if that phone ringing off the hook is those damn creditors again and/or where can we hide the car so the repo man doesn't come and take away our only transportation to a job that we hate for someone who doesn't appreciate us just to earn a paycheck that is gone before we even sign the back of it.

NO problem is fixed by applying the same old ineffective solutions that have been tried and have failed in the past...unless we want to continue the destructive cycle of negative karma, it is time to ease up on wanting to make others suffer just because we have and afford EVERYONE the chance to see and live in the light of ideals such as cooperation and brotherhood. In other words....forgiveness is a good thing...it never hurt a soul to forgive someone else and it is also more for YOU than for the one whom you choose to forgive for their ill intent and actions toward you.

Re-read Orwell's Animal Farm if you aren't getting the gist of what I am saying...for background music, try the Beatles' White Album...

edit on 7/30/2012 by queenannie38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
American Kabuki has not taken her eye off the target. Mass arrests are indeed happening. This latest list includes a Citigroup Vice President. Looks like Drake and David Wilcock and Ben were right. Ouch! Bam! Dratzo!

I post this article as encouragement that the Light is winning over the darkness. The cabal is not all powerful. Things are changing for the better. Nobody is above the law forever.

Only "the little people pay taxes" -- Leona Helmsley.

Only "the lesser crooks go the jail".

The "Cabal" always picks the least crooked to sacrifice, the one with least "blemish", the "purest lamb", and selects him to be publicly crucified. Yeah, learn the mystery of the "sacrifice of the lamb". By sacrificing one of their own, they accomplish two things. First, it creates a public spectacle, that gets people to believe that there is some good at the top, after all, somebody looking out for them the masses, and catching and punishing the wrong doers. That immediately gets people to believe that those doing the catching and locking up must be the good guys, on the side of the public interest. So, the public thinks that the crooks have been rooted out, and the upper echelons have been cleansed. Those remaining must therefore be the "good" guys, by comparison. Second, it gets the other members of the "Cabal" to toe the line, to become even more crafty and crooked, because no one wants to be the next "lamb". None of the Cabal want to be the least crooked among them, because that makes one eligible for the next sacrifice, the next public "outing", the next scheduled "crucifixion." Once they are "sacrificed", they are out of the game. No more high living.

Yea, when you see a politician or businessman being publicly torn down in front of everyone, know then the secret, that he was the least among them, and thus they selected him for their ritual sacrifice, to achieve the two goals indicated above, he was just too pure to continue to stand among them.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well what can I say about this news ? Thank you to our Governments and Bankers.

It really has appeased my anger and I'm sure there are millions more really stupid people like me who will suck it up.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well what can I say about this news ? Thank you to our Governments and Bankers.

It really has appeased my anger and I'm sure there are millions more really stupid people like me who will suck it up.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Not until taxes are paid in full will I be happy, and I can know the difference it makes...otherwise, it is all a charade...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
American Kabuki has not taken her eye off the target. Mass arrests are indeed happening. This latest list includes a Citigroup Vice President. Looks like Drake and David Wilcock and Ben were right. Ouch! Bam! Dratzo!

I post this article as encouragement that the Light is winning over the darkness. The cabal is not all powerful. Things are changing for the better. Nobody is above the law forever.

Once the streets have been swept of the trash, all the money that has been sitting idle and stashed in off-shore bank accounts can be put to good use. It can finance the new "free energy" inventions freeing up even more capital. That's when the real fun begins.

Imagine a world free of threats and scarcity, a world free of surveillance cameras and an NSA wasting money tracking ATS threads. Imagine a world where you are free to follow your passion in order to better humanity and the planet. It's all there just waiting for us to wake up and claim our birthright.

Imagine good teachers getting $2M bonuses instead of being utterly wasted on greedy Goldman Sachs execs who used them to gold plate their toilets while they laughed at miserable "9-5 suckers." Those days are over folks. Don't be fooled by negative naybobs. Our time has come!

Bankers, Brokers and Traders

David Wilcock was not right. He made no prediction. He just repeated something someone else had said that he heard. I don't believe David Wilcock on any front. I'm sorry, that's just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Maybe this is how the elites get to board their survival arks and enter the bunkers before we are all exterminated!
Let us think we win!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The people shouldn't be satisfied until the inbred rothschilds, warburgs, rockefellers and other families who are running the western banking scene are arrested, plain and simple. They have committed crimes against humanity by profiteering from death, war and destruction.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join