It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bankers, Brokers and Inside Traders Arrested Oh My!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
American Kabuki has not taken her eye off the target. Mass arrests are indeed happening. This latest list includes a Citigroup Vice President. Looks like Drake and David Wilcock and Ben were right. Ouch! Bam! Dratzo!

I post this article as encouragement that the Light is winning over the darkness. The cabal is not all powerful. Things are changing for the better. Nobody is above the law forever.

Once the streets have been swept of the trash, all the money that has been sitting idle and stashed in off-shore bank accounts can be put to good use. It can finance the new "free energy" inventions freeing up even more capital. That's when the real fun begins.

Imagine a world free of threats and scarcity, a world free of surveillance cameras and an NSA wasting money tracking ATS threads. Imagine a world where you are free to follow your passion in order to better humanity and the planet. It's all there just waiting for us to wake up and claim our birthright.

Imagine good teachers getting $2M bonuses instead of being utterly wasted on greedy Goldman Sachs execs who used them to gold plate their toilets while they laughed at miserable "9-5 suckers." Those days are over folks. Don't be fooled by negative naybobs. Our time has come!

Bankers, Brokers and Traders

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The free market is killing the people with goods that are only there to make us forget the increasing void that is separating each of us. These people deserve what is coming for them. Killing tradition and murdering our society with useless dreams in order to make profit.
edit on 28-7-2012 by CaveCanem because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2012 by CaveCanem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

This has been going on for a good while now. It´s not a "everyone at once" affair though, like the disbelievers are expecting. It´s a few each day, so this may take a good while until most of the thrash is cleaned up.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
That's quite a list - 100 in the past month. While I was looking through them, Audit the Fed popped into my mind. I couldn't help but wonder if this is why Harry Reid is so adamant about stopping it. Maybe he has some ties that could put him behind bars.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Clicking your link and reading the first 2 bankers who were arrested I was like "eh", but then I read on and then this happened,

6/25/12: Indonesia: Sumatran city of Medan ‘turning into terror financing centre’ – Jakarta, 25 June (AKI/Jakarta Post) – Indonesian officials said Medan, in North Sumatra, is turning into a centre for terrorism financing, following the arrest of five suspects with assets worth nearly Rp 8 billion (US$848,000), allegedly used to fund paramilitary training and terrorism operations. A suspect led police and armed anti-terrorism personnel to seize four houses, one shop, three cars and seven motorcycles in three locations that were purchased using funds the arrested suspects got from hacking a multi-level marketing website.The members bought the account numbers of bank clients in and outside the country. Some terrorist suspects posed as multi-level marketing members and sought more customers. “The hackers transferred the credit points to their accounts, and then sold them to brokers, who transferred the money equivalent to their bank accounts.”

Wtf?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You do realize that all the people going to jail are straw men.
These extremely wealthy folks didn't get rich by being stupid.
Even with these strawmen telling all there is an army of straw men to go to get to those who run the show.
By the time those really responsable are found out the world economy will have already fallen.
And they will be sipping brandy in a secure secret hideaway laughing .

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
Even with these strawmen telling all there is an army of straw men to go to get to those who run the show.
By the time those really responsable are found out the world economy will have already fallen.

It's a damn good start and lets hope the ball keeps rolling, all the way to the top. That's right, the top. Ms. Debbie Downer, you may go home now.

They're on the right track for once, and they as in the US Gov't.

6/26/12: Research firm executive arrested on insider trading charges: FBI New York, (Reuters) – Law enforcement authorities said on Tuesday they arrested and charged an executive at an investment research firm as part of the government’s wide-ranging probe of insider trading at the now-defunct Galleon Group hedge fund. Tai Nguyen of research firm Insight Research LLC surrendered to the FBI Tuesday morning, an FBI spokesman said, and was expected to appear in federal court in Manhattan later in the day. Nguyen was facing charges related to insider trading, the FBI said, but the exact charges have not yet been made public. The FBI and federal prosecutors in Manhattan have mounted a campaign to root out insider trading on Wall Street, focusing in part on employees at so-called expert network firms who they say helped funnel corporate secrets from consultants at companies to hedge funds.

If you haven't read the cases then you should because they're great,

6/27/12: Ponzi Schemer Scott Rothstein Knew Fraud Was Collapsing - (Source: Sun Sentinel, Fort Lauderdale, Fla — The letter sent Scott Rothstein into a panic, he feared his colossal crimes were about to be exposed. It was February 2009, eight months before his $1.4 billion Ponzi scheme collapsed. A family of investors had sent him the letter demanding their $4.25 million back immediately, and Rothstein was certain they had uncovered his secret. “Holy s***, this is going to explode,” Rothstein recalled thinking. “They figured out the Ponzi scheme. They know there’s no money in the accounts. We are all going to jail.”

edit on 28-7-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I really do hope this trend continues and doesn't get nipped in the bud. We have a long, hard war to fight. But it is a good war and the good guys always pull through in the end right?..

Either that or EVERYONE dies. Lets hope for the former.

On first appearances this is great news.. S+F!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
this is wonderful news.
in my opinion the people working hard in trying stop these criminals should be put on the Nobel Peace Prize and Knighthood list.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE

In a democratic system of justice, criminals are not simply rounded up by the military on some fateful night and paraded through the streets in order that the mob "convict" them. No! These, as you say, straw men represent the low hanging fruit and provide prosecutors practice on bringing charges so that their blades have been tempered when they go for the big bosses and their best in the world lawyers.

This my friend, is just the beginning. It was just revealed this week that the Department of Justice has been running a three year investigation into these crimes. Funny how the timing coincides with President Obama's election isn't it?

Who knows what other investigations are still under progress as the execs on Wall Street continued to commit heinous crimes believing they had everybody paid off. There is mountains of evidence that has yet to see the light of day. The White Hats are coming on strong. This shall be a year that nobody will ever forget.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
American Kabuki has not taken her eye off the target. Mass arrests are indeed happening. This latest list includes a Citigroup Vice President. Looks like Drake and David Wilcock and Ben were right. Ouch! Bam! Dratzo!

I post this article as encouragement that the Light is winning over the darkness. The cabal is not all powerful. Things are changing for the better. Nobody is above the law forever.

Once the streets have been swept of the trash, all the money that has been sitting idle and stashed in off-shore bank accounts can be put to good use. It can finance the new "free energy" inventions freeing up even more capital. That's when the real fun begins.

Imagine a world free of threats and scarcity, a world free of surveillance cameras and an NSA wasting money tracking ATS threads. Imagine a world where you are free to follow your passion in order to better humanity and the planet. It's all there just waiting for us to wake up and claim our birthright.

Imagine good teachers getting $2M bonuses instead of being utterly wasted on greedy Goldman Sachs execs who used them to gold plate their toilets while they laughed at miserable "9-5 suckers." Those days are over folks. Don't be fooled by negative naybobs. Our time has come!

Bankers, Brokers and Traders

The majority of those cases are people who ripped off or cheated the banks and outright ponzi schemes and zero high profile bankers. I wouldn't get your hopes up on this.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
It's Satan cleaning his house of enough people to make a fuss and disrupt absolutely nothing. Who cares if 10,000 people go to jail if the system remains as impossibly corrupt?

When all this clears, and it will, we still have Satan.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
As a teacher with a pension I am blamed for all the worlds ills. My million dollar pension is the reason for all the problems in the world. Now that we have the LIBOR scandal, we know that the numbers are fixed agaisnt us. The general theme I see is "blame the workers so us bankers can have more freedom to fix the game"

Good to see others are looking at TPTB and not the working people.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Star and Flag simply because it's positive, however I'm not going to get too excited until we see these people actually PAY for what they did. Not too confident that will happen but one can hope

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by shockedonlooker
Star and Flag simply because it's positive, however I'm not going to get too excited until we see these people actually PAY for what they did. Not too confident that will happen but one can hope

Here's a little something for them

edit on 29-7-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Finally, progress is being made

To the averge joe, its getting harder to ignore the fact that many rich and powerful rob us blind, and get away scott free, when, if you so much as rob a chocolate bar over here, your sentenced to 14 months... That's if your nobody of course.

I actually had "sheep" that don't usually question anything, asking me many questions about what Libor is, and what HSBC has done...

They didn't quite get it, but they knew they got the fact the class gap is widening, well let's face it, you'd have to be blind to not see that.

OCCUPY THE WORLD.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I too am very skeptical on this one... There is zero talk of changing the system. They still want to stay with the fiat currency scam! They still want control of interest rates etc...

Someone mentioned the free market being the problem... I'm just left scratching my head because we have no free market! The closet that comes to a free market is the black market! And then that has to deal with the threat of arrests etc...

Any way, lets hope they get their head out the sand but I'm not holding my breath!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I'll have hope when these people are not just arrested, but charged, fined and locked up on acceptable sentences.

Until then, it's just another part of the cabal trying to gain an upper hand against a competitor, and the authorities trying to show that they are somehow relevant after failing to prevent the biggest acts of fraud in the history of the world.

These people are designed to be examples of action being taken. I can almost guarantee that every one of them will be given a fine - probably one that they can easily afford by selling off a yacht - and then you'll hear nothing more about it.

Meanwhile, their competitors - but not their enemies - will be pointing at the poor business sense of those competitors in the hope of using it to their advantage.

Competitor: "Sorry, old boy, it's just business you know"
Criminal: "Ah yes, well I only lost the house in the South of France, I bought another in Spain, so all is jolly! How's business these days old chum?"

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeaNice
It's Satan cleaning his house of enough people to make a fuss and disrupt absolutely nothing. Who cares if 10,000 people go to jail if the system remains as impossibly corrupt?

When all this clears, and it will, we still have Satan.

I hope the bloodthirst for jail time at least makes a few folks in this thread happy since that is all that they will ever get out of this debacle.

Everything stays the same because it can.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Have not heard about Morgans being arrested, or the Rothchilds or the Rockerfellers.

Therefore it is all a charade, period.

Untill we see some of these top three criminal families behind bars its all nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join