It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bankers, Brokers and Inside Traders Arrested Oh My!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Have not heard about Morgans being arrested, or the Rothchilds or the Rockerfellers.

Therefore it is all a charade, period.

Untill we see some of these top three criminal families behind bars its all nonsense.

Complete. A total whitewash, a charade, a dog and pony show to suck up the gullible. Sad, true, get over it.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Thanks. This is good. The last time I checked, there had been no arrests of any bankers. So maybe this started recently, or maybe I had my facts wrong.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
When I see their heads on pikes outside the city walls, then, and only then will I believe that something is really being done about all these pigs.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
When I see their heads on pikes outside the city walls, then, and only then will I believe that something is really being done about all these pigs.

Speaking of bloodthirst...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Monicle

Were we speaking of blood thurst.
Wasn't aware of it.
I imagine that you hold a belief that theives who steal billions from people like yourself should just get a slap on the wrist and be told not to do it again. Well good for you. I hold other beliefs for theives, I also prefer permanent solutions.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The rich and powerful have been held responsible for their crimes, and we can do it again.

The examples in history are many, and becoming more frequent.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
well they better put that money to good use.....and that means dont give that money for war since we all know its not helping out at all. someone is just screwing with us and taking advantage

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Good start I guess, but I'd like to see some names like Blankfein or Dimon. Then we'd know we're getting somewhere.
edit on 29-7-2012 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong,
but are not these are small fry and common scam ?

I see nothing here, there is something, but not much.

I want to see Madoff level stuff, not some guy running away with $2M.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well I hate to say this but I knew Fulford wasn't full of bs this time ,there was movement in January, concerning coming bank arrests and people on this site were saying Benjamin Fulford was crazy and so forth, well now even the mainstream media cannot hide the most recent scam which makes the sub prime crisis look like a crooked card game,this LIBOR is frigging beautiful the best part is all the government owned banks and private banks were involved Benny was right on the money.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm hopeful for the re-distribution of wealth, but, don't be fooled by what you read in the mainstream. Watch how the banks re-brand, split and re-group.

Having worked for the friendly mutual Halifax Building Society nearly 15 years, I watched how the money poured in after it floated on the stock market.

Then it merged with the corporate giant Bank of Scotland, produced multiple big brand insurance companies like Esure and Sheila's Wheels to add to it's own existing brands. It also bought up it's competitors, over sold mortgages from various outlets while keeping their banking brands hidden under one giant umbrella.

Who made all these decisions?

The shareholders did, ordinary investors who expected a small return in exchange for a vote for the board of directors.

They got their return as the shares went from £4 up to £11 in 2007.

Then along came the credit crunch and we heard the chief exec Hornby encourage all 60,000 employees to invest their own saving in a discount share offer in which many of them lost their life savings. He was no expert on banking. He was a retail guru acting on behalf of the then Chaiman of the Board (Lord Stevenson)

Nice.

Then Lloyds TSB stepped in and "saved" us (despite being a smaller bank) just hours before the Government had to step in and save them. Those in the know saw it coming. The shares for the combined outfit are now £0.35

The resulting mess is now being split up and 25% is being sold off to the Co-Op as an ongoing-but-new-to-the-market friendly bank under the working name of Verde.

We appear to be back to square one with a small mutual bank, just waiting for the next chapter of stock market floatation. Everything is in flux now.

There will be "order out of chaos" and we can help shape it by understanding it and not being dazzled by stocks and shares. Not as easy as it sounds as pension schemes are based on stocks, futures and shares.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Morgans being arrested, or the Rothchilds or the Rockerfellers.

Yea, this is their game. Plus other families who don't want the limelight put on them.

We gotta put them out of business , change the economy so that it profits humanity - the 99% instead of the 1%. The economy of humanity has to be thoroughly investigated going back hundreds of years when the rothschilds manipulated the European economy , making profit from war. That whole notion needs to be criminalized (making profit from war and other immoral practices) .

The crimes that have been committed against humanity for hundreds of years by these families must be brought to trial. Still I applaud the effort of the authorities. they should keep it up.
edit on 29-7-2012 by Utopia2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
You do realize that all the people going to jail are straw men.
These extremely wealthy folks didn't get rich by being stupid.
Even with these strawmen telling all there is an army of straw men to go to get to those who run the show.
By the time those really responsable are found out the world economy will have already fallen.
And they will be sipping brandy in a secure secret hideaway laughing .

yes, because it wont be obvious who the people who have all the money are when no one else has any money.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

S&F for saying how I have felt for so long. I want nothing more but exactly that; For humanity to pursue their passions for their advancement, compared of just to survive.
edit on 30-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Have not heard about Morgans being arrested, or the Rothchilds or the Rockerfellers.

Therefore it is all a charade, period.

Untill we see some of these top three criminal families behind bars its all nonsense.

I'm with you on this!

I would not go so far as to claim Wilcox was right. So Joe Blow is whatthefudgistan goes to jail.. or so it is reported. Is there any credible source for this information? Do any of us really know for a fact that bankers are being arrested anywhere?

I sure hope this is happening, but until I see some bankers right here at home who get arrested, I am not buying it. None of it. Bankers at home continue to run the game, break the law, and in some cases they are the law. Nothing has changed.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Count me among the cynical. These are just the criminals who didn't contribute to the right campaigns. The really big guys are smart enough and rich enough to have padded the pockets of all the right jackels in Washington.

edit on 7/30/2012 by AntiNWO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
most of these are just a slap on the wrist... this list even lists a stock broker arrested for breaking a window.... i thought there were suppose to be so many arrests that we were suppose to be prepared because everything was suppose to come to a screeching halt because of all these mass arrests... so bleh... and blah blah... and some more bleh.... i'll celebrate when this becomes serious and the real crooks are caught and sentenced

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Progress might be.. being made, but still looks like only the little fish/scape goats are being arrested.
Good news is good news; but until we see a few lunkers, nothing will ever change.
edit on 30-7-2012 by disfugured because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Sorry man, these don't qualify for the types of arrests Wilcock and Drake were speaking of. This is nonsense, and has a bunch of no-name people.

LET ME KNOW WHEN THE REAL BANKERS like Bernanke go down, and THEN MAYBE I'll agree. Until then, all you're seeing are mid-level secretaries going down.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I won't be satisfied until the Rothschild's, the Rockefeller's, Bush's, Clinton's, Royal Family etc. are all locked up and exposed for their crimes. Those families must be brought to justice once and for all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join