It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle: UK - Looks Great ! - Makes Compass Go Crazy - July 25, 2012

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
many people look up to you

most people are plain stupid

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by eriktheawful

am I supposed to take you seriously? as if anything you said had any bearing on anything worth thinking about?

Yes you should.

Think about it. How many people do you see who say:

A) Some crop circles are made by aliens only.
B) Alien crop circles are aliens trying to communicate with us.

Hmmm?

Now again: think. Crop circles as a form of communication by an advanced alien intelligence. So advanced they can travel the vast distances between the stars (an vast amount of power to do so).

Yet to communicate, they flatten plants (I don't care how complex the pattern is, it's still flattening plants).

When instead, they could communicate by many, many other means, and it would:

A) Leave NO doubt that it was not of this earth.
B) Be clearly visible to everyone in the world.

So yes, I'm being very serious.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I didn't get the image from that site - that site was recently made even though it has a 2001 date on it.

I don't care where you got it from.
The site is not recently made. Here it is on the waybackmachine archive from July 2, 2001:
Go here:
archive.org...
And paste this link
www.cropcirclequest.com...

Also, again the big issue and the only one that matters, why do the ET crop circle stalks exhibit that growth, and man made crop circle clearly do not?

All crop circles are man made. Why does lodged wheat display that growth?

edit on 7/28/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/28/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

aaahhh HHHeeemmm!!

google image search shows 49 results

your way produces the result you want it to produce

What are you talking about?
It's not a google search. It's the wayback machine (web archive) which shows that the website we were discussing, the source of the image, was there in 2001, not "recently made" as claimed.

Read the post. Read the post I was replying to.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Plus, you're giving Humans way too much credit in their talent and athleticism to replicate some of these designs.
reply to post by Human_Alien

This is where we disagree entirely. I used to do a lot of technical drawing and used to spend hours and hours making all these complex designs that you see in crop circles with just a set of compass , a ruler and a calculator. Once you understand how to work correctly with Pi (3.142 etc) its amazingly easy to make these design very quickly. I understand that they look amazingly complex but believe me they are VERY simple when you know how. The guys making the design in the fields know how..its really not rocket science just very basic maths. To scale it up you just need a tape measure , some rope and a few friends to help with the stomping.

You really dont give humans enough credit. I know card tricks that are far harder to setup and execute

Also lets not forget the snow circles that this guy Simon Beck makes on his own (with a bad knee). Much larger and more complex than most crop circles you ever see.

edit on 28-7-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

then why don't you post the spirographic or whatever equation used on this one?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Why? Here is the guy who made them.
inspirationfeed.com...

link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
As a crop circle believer meaning, I do believe many of these are NOT are man-made hoaxes, how do you know OP that 1) this is the work of Greys and 2) they're throwing down iron?

Please don't spin theories into facts. There has been no proof at all as to who makes these or how they are made.
We must always rest on consideration and never conclude.

Thanks for the thread though!
S&F

Perhaps we dislike most in others that we dislike in ourselves? Don't you see the irony in your statement? On what basis do you conclude "there has been no proof"? Do you have evidence to support your claim? What do you consider proof? Just who is the ultimate arbiter of evidence?

Is it you? Probably not. Is it the OP? Could be but probably not. Is it some self-appointed debunker whose life is so shallow and meaningless that he accepts $10 per post pretending to be something he is not for posting on ATS? Definitely not.

Why not instead of absolutes and finger pointing we consider "what if...?" and "wouldn't it be cool if...?"

link   

Originally posted by ladylove
Does anybody here have a theory on how UFO's or any other kind of phenomenon could possibly make them? ?

fractal mathematics and cymatics including an underground water source other than that I can't imagine

www.hiddendimension.com...

edit on 28-7-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Lol go find it yourself , are you blind?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Lol go find it yourself , are you blind?

why didn't you post the specific one? I have sit for hours listening to this guy's identity crisis? go find it myself....

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Why should i go looking for it for you? I couldnt care less for anyone who stamps their feet and demands something..so rude.

Say please and i might think about it lol

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

that's called stonewalling and does ziltch for your credibility. honestly I don't care, but if you want to make your point you're off to a bad start. why the mystery? I'm no more rude than anyone else here so get off your high horse.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladylove

If these tests on the soil have been proven to show extreme heat where is the proof of this?

Well the proof of this is not going to be in a newspaper or on TV, that's for sure. But there are plenty of detailed experiments, analysis, results, laboratory tests that have been done by credited scientists. I have seen them on the Internet and on documentaries, with dates, methods, analysis, results. And these are scientists - they use the scientific method of being able to see it more than once, etc. The proof exists. But no one wants to believe it. And for some reason, even on ATS, people find it easy to write off any proof and studies that have been conclusive, probably because they're not in the mainstream.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

lol whatever..maybe you should dial it down a notch buddy.

Its kinda funny that you missed it. Good luck with that demanding attitude.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Plus, you're giving Humans way too much credit in their talent and athleticism to replicate some of these designs.

This is where we disagree entirely. I used to do a lot of technical drawing and used to spend hours and hours making all these complex designs that you see in crop circles with just a set of compass , a ruler and a calculator. Once you understand how to work correctly with Pi (3.142 etc) its amazingly easy to make these design very quickly. I understand that they look amazingly complex but believe me they are VERY simple when you know how. The guys making the design in the fields know how..its really not rocket science just very basic maths. To scale it up you just need a tape measure , some rope and a few friends to help with the stomping.

You really dont give humans enough credit. I know card tricks that are far harder to setup and execute

Also lets not forget the snow circles that this guy Simon Beck makes on his own (with a bad knee). Much larger and more complex than most crop circles you ever see.

Those snow designs are meaningless though. Real crop circles have symbolism in them that can all at once be recognized in musical terms, biological terms, astronomy terms, mythology terms - all in the same circle. THAT is not about a bunch of rulers and math.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

Maybe because hes not trying to fool anyone like the real crop circle makers are

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I think people would have moved on from this some time ago its just there are plenty of people out there who see it as an opportunity to either make money or push some other agenda that backs up some belief system they have.

Its the so called researcher who come up with the really outrageous claims sometimes backed up by pseudo spiritualists. Its my belief that people would have stopped making them along time ago if it wasnt for the 'crop circle researchers'.

I love a good magic trick as much as the next guy but i know its a magic trick. If the magician starts to tell me he has real magical powers then he becomes a hoaxer.

Why do you think people started to making them in the first place? To prove to the believers that they weren't real. So big deal, we know people make some of them. Not once have they ever produced the same anomalies like the expulsion holes, the intricate layers of swirls, the fact that birds won't fly over them, and that yes, magnetic equipment often malfunctions within a circle, and then there are the numerous times weather pilots have flown past a region in the daytime, and 10 minutes later fly past it again, only to now see a huge, complex circle that was not there 10 minutes earlier. When the human circle makers can do THAT, okay, I'll say uncle.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

there are the numerous times weather pilots have flown past a region in the daytime, and 10 minutes later fly past it again

Really when did that happen?

I know there was one case reported on by Lucy Pringle at stone henge a few years back where an unknown pilot was supposed to be transporting an unnamed doctor in a plane who apparently claims to have seen a crop circle that wasnt there on the journey out. Lots of other people claim to have seen cars parked along the road just before it was supposed have happened. Of course LucY Doesnt explain who any of these people where or how this civilian managed to fly over Ministry of Defense property in the first place. But then she is not known for her honesty..shes more known for her crop circle merchandise (tshirts, books ,puzzles ,videos ,posters ,mugs , keyrings..etc) she sells at her site.

Id be interested to hear of these numerous cases you are talking about.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

there was a crop circle in my hometown 1979- 1983, cfcn radio tower right on the edge of the northside. nodes were bent exactly as in the picture.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join