It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle: UK - Looks Great ! - Makes Compass Go Crazy - July 25, 2012

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Can you link to the video?

To give my own answer about the radiation, it's possible that the people making these crop circles are leaving some radiation and/or pieces of metal behind either unknowingly (their tools give it off for some reason) or, to fool people and keep the conspiracy going, on purpose.
edit on 7/28/2012 by SonicInfinity because: Minor edits

This is the guy who invented the weave method, theres 17 parts to this set of videos. I think there was another lecture that he does where he goes though all the circles hes made right up to the present date. But you will have to look for that yourself

edit on 28-7-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
thats trippy i can only see out of 1 eye yet its 3d
.......runs of too check stash lol

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Heres some vids on how to make crop circle designs with just a set of compass and a ruler

The designs are first made like this and then the process is scaled up with a big tape measure , a rope and a team of people for help.

Theres lots more of these vids if you look at
truthseekers666's channel at youtube.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CiAlice

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Not all crop circles are of unknown in origin. But most crop circles are not man-made.

You have no way of backing that statement, mof, several of the better known and respected CC investigators would claim exactly the opposite.

Why do you open yourself up for such blatant criticism, why not simply bend over and grab your ankles in a Jesuit school corridor if you want to be openly and repeatedly spanked?

You were better off arguing with Phage at least you had a dull wit to trip over.

What are you talking about????
Why do I have to back up my opinion?

From the books I've read (Collin Andrews) and videos I've watched (Nancy Talbott) most of the 300 circles each year are of unknown origin. No footprints or tracks or any indication of human intervention can be detected. Not a piece of wood or clothing or hair or cigarette butt. No tracks or bent stalks from walking around. And no one takes credit. Hell if I did it I'd friggin sign it!!

For a bunch of people stomping on hundreds of fields, you'd think SOMEONE in the group would slip up after a few beers once in a while. And why keep this a secret for 25 (modern) years

This is not to say some of them are not hoaxes but if these were all then, we wouldn't be having this debate now would we?

Grant it, this is not my life's obsession so I am not as kept in the loop as I could be. But from what I understand, many if not most, remain a mystery. And they are beautiful.

I think some act of nature may be responsible for the majority of them for some reason.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
if aliens are truly responsible for these patterns, why do they only make them in fields? why not imprint them on the side of a skyscraper? why not imprint them on a foot ball field? why not do them anywhere else besides fields where humans can easily replicate them? until then i have to go with man made. i want to believe, but crop circles are not convincing me of anything.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

It's not impossible for these to be replicated but this is complete darkness and in a few hours. Some of these fields are being monitored now by die-heart croppies, debunkers and cams. They camped out and watching.

I've yet to see anyone drive up, get out of vehicle, making an impressive piece of art, in about 3-4 hours and get back in their car.
Why isn't anyone seeing this????

Catching a Human is a lot easier than catching an alien (or nature)!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Ah ha! i found it..

This is the lecture i was on about from Matthew Williams from 2011 where he shows all his crop circles (well most of them) to date and explains about the invention of the weave method.

I certainly get the feeling he is not one of the most liked people in the crop circle making world. I dont think many people have liked working with him in the past so his teams are quite small.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

It's not impossible for these to be replicated but this is complete darkness and in a few hours.

July 25 was a first quarter Moon. Hardly complete darkness.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

It's not impossible for these to be replicated but this is complete darkness and in a few hours. Some of these fields are being monitored now by die-heart croppies, debunkers and cams. They camped out and watching.

I've yet to see anyone drive up, get out of vehicle, making an impressive piece of art, in about 3-4 hours and get back in their car.
Why isn't anyone seeing this????

Catching a Human is a lot easier than catching an alien (or nature)!

To be honest i think they start around 8-9pm and finish about 5-6am. They usually get dropped off and then picked up, you will notice that almost all crop circles are very close to a road. They know which fields are being watched as the circle makers and the watchers usually drink in the same pubs but dont know who is who. Some times teams join together to do the larger designs.

Also i dont think the circle 'researchers' are so much bothered about staking out fields so much as reporting the designs when they are made.

You mentioned in an earlier post why dont people want to be known for making the patterns..quite simply its criminal damage to go destroying farmers cash crops.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Just a thought - If we were (not likely) a very intelligent race, and had the ability to travel to other worlds. Would we do crop circles or just say, hey we're here?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by beersagain

I like an idea offered a while ago. Instead of crop circles how about Moon circles. An enormous piece of art across the face of the Moon! Large enough to be seen with a telescope. Should be no problem for interstellar voyagers.

edit on 7/28/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Love it Bro, that would be the best way to go.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

From the books I've read (Collin Andrews) and videos I've watched (Nancy Talbott) most of the 300 circles each year are of unknown origin.

That's "Colin" and he has made the statement in 2010, 2011 and in 2012 that 80% of crop circles he has investigated were man made. Nancy Talbot strains to remain from going bat sh$t crazy.

I am sorry I have to embarrass you.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by beersagain

Just a thought - If we were (not likely) a very intelligent race, and had the ability to travel to other worlds. Would we do crop circles or just say, hey we're here?

What are the chances that these entities you speak are of human thought?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoilingFrog

From the books I've read (Collin Andrews) and videos I've watched (Nancy Talbott) most of the 300 circles each year are of unknown origin.

That's "Colin" and he has made the statement in 2010, 2011 and in 2012 that 80% of crop circles he has investigated were man made. Nancy Talbot strains to remain from going bat sh$t crazy.

I am sorry I have to embarrass you.

Embarrass me? Parish the thought. Anyone who feels compelled to correct someone publicly about a misspelled "L" is a person who doesn't effect me. Can't come down to your level for some reason.

Care to back up your statements? Until then, I can throw out random 'facts' too. Let's see, how about this;
If Colin investigates 30 crop circles (some of which, don't even make the Internet) and 24 are man-made, that still leaves approximately 275 undetermined.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Is your assumption that the 275 must be real?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by beersagain

I like an idea offered a while ago. Instead of crop circles how about Moon circles. An enormous piece of art across the face of the Moon! Large enough to be seen with a telescope. Should be no problem for interstellar voyagers.

edit on 7/28/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

For all we know they're doing it as we speak however.....as a side effect, the Moon is giving off this enormous reverberation sound wave (because you know, in all likelihood it's hollow/artificial) and is probably the culprit behind the mysterious noises heard world-wide.

You might've inadvertently cracked the mysterious noise case!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I've got to assume you're kidding as we all know sound doesn't travel through a vacuum.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The moon is hollow. Really, I'm not even going to ask where and when you were dropped on your head, repeatedly, until you wrote that post.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

It's not impossible for these to be replicated but this is complete darkness and in a few hours.

July 25 was a first quarter Moon. Hardly complete darkness.

Why don't you and 50 other ATS members create this one under a full Moon with 25 flood lights in 4 hours? Show us how it's done. And 'member....no footprints and no broken stalks.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join