It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle: UK - Looks Great ! - Makes Compass Go Crazy - July 25, 2012

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
reply to post by Human_Alien

I've got to assume you're kidding as we all know sound doesn't travel through a vacuum.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone

I've got to assume you're kidding as we all know sound doesn't travel through a vacuum.

Phew !

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This was already debunked check out:

youraloser.com

and

whyareyousolame.org

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Here is a sample of crop circles Colin (that's with ONE "L") deemed man-made.

Some of the following man-made fake crop circles that Colin has found are shown to the left

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Exactly., let them try make that one.

How people can say that all crop circles are man made..is beyond me...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

edit on 28-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
A bit of a tech question for the CC knowledgeable. Where two circles intersect or overlap, are the stalks of one circle layed over the other in a layer, or do they stalks interweave as if both circles were formed simultaneously?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by beersagain

I like an idea offered a while ago. Instead of crop circles how about Moon circles. An enormous piece of art across the face of the Moon! Large enough to be seen with a telescope. Should be no problem for interstellar voyagers.

edit on 7/28/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Yes, something that I've suggested several times.

There'd be little doubt then........

Unless of course it was man-made by member of the secret moon bases! We'd all have something very new to argue about then!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

reply to post by bottleslingguy

not after the rows have been disrupted by the tiller without any distortion to the shape. anything better than that?

Got an example?

an example of what? trampled seeds recreating the original crop circle distorted by a tiller? no. do I have to show an example? you really believe the "trampled seed" excuse for ghost crop circle images? and you really think the trampled seeds would perfectly recreate the patterns the next year? wouldn't they be more like a bunch of footprints?

notice in this time-lapsed video how even the snow is affected

you really believe it is from people pouring salt on it? why don't they find elevated levels of salt in the soil?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

you can't even begin to imagine their intentions or reasons for doing what they do. Why doesn't one of the crop circle hoaxers show how they use microwaves to bend the stalks? If people still believe all circles are the result of stalks being crushed by sticks and ropes, they aren't paying attention.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulwaxer
I have a a few questions for Phage.

I have read many of your posts throughout the years, and appreciate your knowledge on a wide variety of subjects, whether or not you find your info on the fly at times.

What drives you? Is it just your curiosity, and do you want to learn as much as possible in order to understand reality? And if so, what drives your curiosity? Do you have a sense that there might be a mystery that defies reason?

Or are you absolutely convinced that everything has a perfectly acceptable explanation, and therefore out to convince everyone of that? And again, if so, why? The reason I ask this last bit is that I'm a bit baffled as to why you would spend so much time on a matter of which you are already convinced ("All crop circles are man-made.").

Don't take this as a challenge to your intentions. I really am curious.

Thanks in advance!
edit on 28-7-2012 by soulwaxer because: typo

It's because the copy and paste king loves to feed his ego.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zayonara
A bit of a tech question for the CC knowledgeable. Where two circles intersect or overlap, are the stalks of one circle layed over the other in a layer, or do they stalks interweave as if both circles were formed simultaneously?

here are some good examples of weaving and overlapping

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Interesting you should use that image. It comes from this site.
www.cropcirclequest.com...
The site discusses the similarites between stalks found in lodged (randomly downed) wheat and crop circles.

The photos in this report were taken in a wheat field south of Beaumont. This instance of lodging occurred during the period of rapid growth when the seed heads were filling out. The farmer, Andre Goudreau, says the crop goes down every year in this field in the same place. With his permission my husband, Mike Arndt, and I took photos and collected some plant and soil samples.

Here's the caption to your image:

Node changes in lodged wheat were typical of the node changes found in crop circle formations. We found bent and elongated nodes as well as many expulsion cavities.

Congratulations. You debunked yourself.

I didn't get the image from that site - that site was recently made even though it has a 2001 date on it.

Anyway, you would think scientists would be interested in that phenomenon, growth in the middle of an organism and not at one of the ends, where are the science papers describing it?

Also, again the big issue and the only one that matters, why do the ET crop circle stalks exhibit that growth, and man made crop circle clearly do not?

Yeah, have to agree with the OP - those nodes are in a lot of crop circles, but something some people don't know: the expulsion holes in real crop circles go out BEYOND the crop circle itself. Even the wheat or plants that remain standing for several feet outside of the circles have the expulsion nodes, getting smaller and smaller as they radiate out from the circle. 1. I think it would be very difficult for fakers to do THAT without disturbing the standing wheat. 2. There are the swirls of how the wheat is laid down. The laid down part of the circles go in circular swirls, but in layers, and each layer goes in the opposite direction. This means that if you study the laid down part of the fields, there's a circular swirl in how the wheat is laid down, underneath that is a circular swirl going in the opposite direction, underneath that is another swirl going in still the opposite direction. Another EASY way to tell if it was done by fakers or not.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I didn't get the image from that site - that site was recently made even though it has a 2001 date on it.

I don't care where you got it from.
The site is not recently made. Here it is on the waybackmachine archive from July 2, 2001:
Go here:
archive.org...
And paste this link
www.cropcirclequest.com...

Also, again the big issue and the only one that matters, why do the ET crop circle stalks exhibit that growth, and man made crop circle clearly do not?

All crop circles are man made. Why does lodged wheat display that growth?

aaahhh HHHeeemmm!!

google image search shows 49 results

your way produces the result you want it to produce

lets not get sloppy now

many people look up to you

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CiAlice

The grain fell in repeating patterns. Almost all grain was bent at the top node. The base of the plants fell in one direction and the top sections (from apical node upwards) fell in another. Areas of downed crop that appeared on the surface to have all the grain lying in one direction almost always had the lower internodal sections of stem lying in one direction and the top stem sections lying uniformly at an another angle.

Trying to imagine how this could have happened, we speculated that perhaps the grain was knocked down all in one direction by wind, grew upwards from the top node and then fell a second time from the top node at a different angle from the weight of the seed head. A local farmer disagreed with that theory. He said, "No, it goes down all at once like dominoes. Once it's down, it doesn't come up again."

That's interesting.

Actually, years ago I saw in TV, a documentary - I forget if it was trying to disprove or prove crop circles - and in it they played footage someone claimed to have of a crop circle being made, and that's exactly what happened: you just saw it go down like a stack of dominoes - boom, in seconds flat. It must be on youtube somewhere by now. I'll go look for it.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

you can't even begin to imagine their intentions or reasons for doing what they do. Why doesn't one of the crop circle hoaxers show how they use microwaves to bend the stalks? If people still believe all circles are the result of stalks being crushed by sticks and ropes, they aren't paying attention.

All I know is this: intelligent beings traveled light years to get here, using technology that is so far above us it's not funny.....so that they could mash plants as a message (that you need to be very high up to see correctly).

If that hold's true, then you are correct. There is no way we could understand their intentions.....or them for that mater, considering how inadequate of a communications method this is. It's inadequate, not efficient, and amazingly primitive form of communication considering the tech at their hands.

Unless of course they are simply making doodles.......

However, I still hold firm in what I have suggested many times: if a "crop-circle" appeared on the face of the moon tomorrow, then there would be no doubt what so ever on who made that one.
edit on 28-7-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Can you link to the video?

To give my own answer about the radiation, it's possible that the people making these crop circles are leaving some radiation and/or pieces of metal behind either unknowingly (their tools give it off for some reason) or, to fool people and keep the conspiracy going, on purpose.
edit on 7/28/2012 by SonicInfinity because: Minor edits

This is the guy who invented the weave method, theres 17 parts to this set of videos. I think there was another lecture that he does where he goes though all the circles hes made right up to the present date. But you will have to look for that yourself

edit on 28-7-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

huge waste of ten minutes of my life. has nothing to do with crop circle weaving. why not spare us the nonsense and link to the video where he shows how he did it. Preferably with a demonstration not just talk.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

no there would be people who claim the government did it from their secret moon base with the help of the aliens. But that is a mash of other theories and off topic so i will be quiet now.

edit on 28-7-2012 by Dyzan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

am I supposed to take you seriously? as if anything you said had any bearing on anything worth thinking about?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladylove
Man made or not, Absolutely amazing!

Does anyone have a good link of a video of a man made one being done? I Dont understand how a few people could get one of the bigger ones finished in one night without being spotted by anyone at all, Crop circles have always fascinated me and this is one of the reason's i love ATS, Learn something new everyday on here.

Yes many of the human circle makers have sites where they are yelling that THEY are the ones that are making them. They WANT people to know. Yet where are their videos of them doing it?

And... most farmers don't like them appearing in their fields at ALL. Yet not ONCE has anyone ever been caught by a farmer making one. You think farmers don't have dogs that would bark and wake them up in the middle of the night. But no - hasn't happened.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join