It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA testing underway on 'alien hybrid human baby' found in Peru

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
After all these years of discovering elongated skulls, no one has ever done any DNA tests until now? Or are these skulls from Peru different from all the rest some how?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
After reading about this, along with the 'star child' skull story, I am more optimistic than ever that we are on the brink of something big.

It's hard to argue with DNA evidence, and with any luck, soon we will have exactly that.

After that happens, the false flag ET threat will be close behind (see Wernher von Braun). They will have no choice because they will risk losing control of the subject.

Exciting times!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by UnaChispa

Can you help me out and try to explain the size of those eye sockets?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Of course the bound feet of ancient china were actually aliens too aye!

My God, some people are so gullible.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
People have always done stuff to there bodies, if you consider today people do millions of different things to the bodies and guess what? none of it is because of 'aliens' lol.

Alien hunters really piss me of with this way of thinking 'If i don't understand it ALIENS DID IT'.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
***snip***
The question in my mind has always been, Why? How did this tradition start? Were their ancestors trying to retain a certain look that they were losing through the advancing generations or mixing with more and more Homo Sapiens? or were their ancestors trying to emulate something or someone they once saw?
***snip***

My take on that is that they tried to emulate their ancestors who had a more primitive skull shape. If they kept their ancestors skulls for reverence it would make sense (to me) that those who wanted to claim to be closest to their ancestors also wanted to have a closer resemblence to them.

In time this fashion would spiral out of control and produce freaks.

Much like tattooes nowadays.
We started with small pretty tattooes on young women's ankle or shoulder. Now many young women look like freaks and all they can do is keep persisting that it is beautiful and that they love them. But they are still freaks.

Much like genital shaving.
Somehow the genital shaving from prostitution and x-rated movies that were done to give a better view and make cleaning easier is now the norm. Young women and grown women now has to look like a pedophile's wet dream.

Ultra white teeth. No natural body odours. Males now shaving breast, arms and legs. Body lotions for men. FagoBagos. Cars with AutoParking. etc. etc.

It's all about creating or beeing told about something that will make you stand out from the crowd as something special.

Oh I weant to be an individual and show that I am special so I'll just get the same that everybody else is getting. Except mine will be prettier, bigger, more expensive or just extreme.

And back to the ancients after my little rant

The ruling classes have always tried to make themselves look different from common people (or normal people as we like to call them).

Skull shaping is just one of those methods. As I said - it was most likely to emulate skulls from ancestors. And the ancestors had elongated skulls.

EDIT:
Just had another possible reason for odd skull shapes.
Small populations. Incestuous behaviour because of the small number of individuals. Birth defects.
edit on 28-7-2012 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
To add hopefully they will examine its spinal structure to determine if its spine was designed to carry a heavier head, there should be signs of tear and wear on spine i fnot natural. If spine is intact and seems to have no structural damage then it may be natural development in this way for this being.

Interesting point.

This skull looks more genuine than most that we see. Quite eerie to be honest.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Not alien enough to be alien. I would say, find some real skeleton twice the height of a man like 9 feet one and some long/arms completely non human features and we can conclude it's different. So far this looks nothing like an alien hybrid, simply deformation and or elongation

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LGND1SOUL
After all these years of discovering elongated skulls, no one has ever done any DNA tests until now?

that just shows you the depth of the suppression

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane2

My take on that is that they tried to emulate their ancestors who had a more primitive skull shape.

what makes that a more primitive skull shape? what ancestors are you talking about? any example skulls to show?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharterZZ
People have always done stuff to there bodies, if you consider today people do millions of different things to the bodies and guess what? none of it is because of 'aliens' lol.
that's an interesting point which lends credence to the idea that we don't belong here or have a natural niche on this planet. What is the advantage as a species to do these things? if we are emulating ancestors with naturally misshapen heads then where are they? Where are the actual ones?

Originally posted by CharterZZ
Alien hunters really piss me of with this way of thinking 'If i don't understand it ALIENS DID IT'.

not for me it isn't. I am interested in seeing what all the dna says about the misshapen headed people from all over the world and who is related to them today. Also Queen Pubai from Egypt should get a full genome done.
www.penn.museum...

But as far as an alien skull I look to Lloyd Pye's skull from Mexico. So far the dna collected has shown no connection with anything known on this planet and not only that but the dna has been artificially manipulated probably due to some immunological deficiency of the male and female aliens in this way:

www.guardian.co.uk...

from the article:
"The nucleus of an egg from a woman with defective mitochondrial DNA can be placed into the centre of a healthy, donated egg that has had its own nucleus removed. This composite egg, which has all the potential mother's chromosomes but the donor's healthy mitochondria, can then be fertilised by the father's sperm."

this implanting of genetic material as shown in Pye's skull does not happen naturally. how do YOU think it happened?

edit on 28-7-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pepeluacho
reply to post by UnaChispa

Can you help me out and try to explain the size of those eye sockets?

that human "baby" has some chompers on him! notice also the lack of a brow ridge. I would like to see how deep the eye sockets go and if a human shaped eyeball can fit in there.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
As much as I would love to beieve this was ancient alien's, I tend to lean away from this hypothesis as if it was the case, then they should have had the tech' to keep their infants alive, not just die, and if it was due to hybridization, then dont you think they would of kept the corpse's to study to see where they went wrong, instead of just burying them? You never know, they could be, but for those reasons I stated, I think not, but that's just my personal opinion, among many others, which I am open to...
PEACE!!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

(along with a course in genetics and birth abnormalities so you can verify Pye's claims)

why? there are already professionals who do. why not take their word for it? I'm sure you'll always ask for one more but that's just how linear thinkers think. we don't need to reinvent the wheel all we need to do is use our common sense with the evidence so far. Pye isn't trying to hide anything, he's been trying to get the attention his skull deserves all along. There are differences between it and human skulls that show for example a human brain could not fit inside the cranium but also the bone itself as in it's chemical composition and structure with these interesting fibers and red residue inside the cancellous holes ( most likely a part of the alien blood that wasn't eaten by bacteria). These are not artificially modified differences, things like a lack of sinuses, inion, brow ridges, shallow eye sockets, larger than human ear canals. and more if you would like.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Yes! I thought that too! Like it probably had a goofy cute smile with those big teeth.... LOL I don't know if you were serious, but I thought that too.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It seems to me, that if these elongated skull people were considered special, they would very likely lived as upper class, and it would reflect in their diet and bone structure. It seems more likely they would not be poor and with vitamin deficiencies, and their prosperity/wealth would afford them a more balanced diet. Surely this would show up in density tests and who knows what other type testing.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Well this has turned out to be an interesting read.
I appreciate everyone's participation and feedback

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by VoidHawk

As for the DNA test, I feel if there is any possibility that it would test positive for alien we'll never be told the truth.

There is no "testing positive for alien". At most the DNA would display unrecognized sequences.

I've mention this a number of times that our present systems of DNA detection multiples and analyse DNA we are use to dealing with not something 'different', of course if it 'different' then the system won't work......

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Go over and read the Starchild material. Ask a neurologist if a hydrocephalic skull will have vein and brain imprints in the area where the fluid was collecting.

Did your brother's skull have fibers in it, never before seen in bone tissue? Was it extremely lightweight and extraordinarily strong? Was it symmetrical? Was he missing a normal suture in the skull? Were all his sutures fused, as seen in the Starchild skull, signifying age and health? Probably not, since the way the skull expands in hydrocephaly is the sutures widen horrifically, rather than fuse.

This site is supposed to be about 'denying ignorance', not jumping on posts inside of a few minutes denying the information in them...

edit on 27-7-2012 by signalfire because: (no reason given)

So in other words, you have no links or support for what you are saying, yet completely dismiss the actual, scientific, medical reasons for what happen.
Denying ignorance doesn't mean you are ignorant and deny the fact, it means that you take into consideration what proof and support is given.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

The Starchild skull is an abnormal human skull allegedly found in Mexico that is claimed to be the product of extraterrestrial-human breeding or genetic manipulation. Tests conducted utilizing mtDNA recovered from the skull have established it as human. Experts believe it to be the skull of a child who died as a result of known genetic or congenital abnormalities, such as congenital hydrocephalus.

DNA testing in 1999 at BOLD (Bureau of Legal Dentistry), a forensic DNA lab in Vancouver, British Columbia found standard X and Y chromosomes in two samples taken from the skull, "conclusive evidence that the child was not only human (and male), but both of his parents must have been human as well, for each must have contributed one of the human sex chromosomes."[4]

Further DNA testing in 2003 at Trace Genetics, which specializes in extracting DNA from ancient samples, isolated mitochondrial DNA from both recovered skulls. The child belongs to haplogroup C. Since mitochondrial DNA is inherited exclusively from the mother, it makes it possible to trace the offspring's maternal lineage. The DNA test therefore confirmed that the child's mother was a Haplogroup C human female. However, the adult female found with the child belonged to haplogroup A. Both haplotypes are characteristic Native American haplogroups, but the different haplogroup for each skull indicates that the adult female was not the child's mother.

DENY IGNORANCE!!!

edit on 28-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join