It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA testing underway on 'alien hybrid human baby' found in Peru

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+110 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
DNA testing underway on 'alien hybrid human baby' found in Peru

DNA testing and carbon testing are currently underway on several elongated skulls that were found in Peru last year. In exclusive email correspondence with Brien Foerster from "Ancient Aliens" on July 18, 2012, Unexplained Phenomena Examiner was able to obtain information about these skulls and an upcoming tour that is planned to visit the cities of Nazca, Ica and Paracas in Peru, where the elongated skulls were found. Although the tour is nearly sold out, limited space is still available. For more information about the Ancient Peru and Bolivia tour with the Nazca, Ica and Paracas add-on, please visit Megalithomania.

Brien Foerster from Discovery Channel's "Ancient Aliens" is presently working in conjunction with the locals in Peru who discovered and exhumed several skeletons with elongated skulls in 2011. They are attempting to confirm the age and ancestry of these skulls through carbon testing and DNA testing. Although some ancient people have been known to use head binding, also known as artificial cranial deformation, to change the shape of their skulls, preliminary theories suggest that head binding was not the cause of the unusual shape of the skulls in this case. DNA testing may not prove that the elongated heads are of alien origin, but they should be able to confirm or rule out whether the skulls in Peru are actually human.

Not to be confused with the infamous "Star Child" story.

Well I've been asking for this type of testing and research to be done for years. We'll find out one way or the other. I'm hoping they'll discover something interesting. Typically, the response from Academia regarding the shaping of the adult skulls has been that they were created by head binding/boarding during their early years. [Which there is ample evidence] of these types of activities from around the globe.

The question in my mind has always been, Why? How did this tradition start? Were their ancestors trying to retain a certain look that they were losing through the advancing generations or mixing with more and more Homo Sapiens? or were their ancestors trying to emulate something or someone they once saw?

One could imagine the later generations simply repeating the activity and may have lost a true understanding of what possible event started the whole head boarding/binding tradition to begin with. All normal explanations aside for a moment. What happens when they find children with already elongated skulls? The explanation for those always seems very conveniently explained away as simply the result of some sort of natural birth defect.

Well now we'll hopefully find out soon enough what the real deal is

I'm writing a fairly in-depth thread on elongated skulls with a new insight.

As always stay tuned.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Out of all the skulls like this I have seen, this one looks like more than just 'shaping it' from birth. It looks more like a birth defect or a genuine alien, imo.(says the armchair archeologist and ancient aliens fan)

I look forward to your thread because I have wondered about the various locations and timelines of the skulls found across the globe, to determine any correlation. Was this practice local or, like the pyramids, has it been found on various continents. If so, did they all occur in a similar time span?

Peace,
spec

ETA: I just hope we actually hear of this and the results again. It seems too often this stuff just fades away. I am glad you will be following it.
edit on 27-7-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
shall stay tuned as always. I sometimes think these types of skulls are homegrown /terrestials they are just not seen or hear of that much. Anytime I see bones made like that and not a different color /texture or non transparent I tend to view the original being who possessed the bones as EA*RTH related/based. It is said some may be living below the feet of many who live upon EA*RTH. Maybe some actually came up to see what was going on and died from atmospheric conditions or where hunted as the DROPAZ were to of been. Also if thats not a human it could be an adult ellfx or those labeled elfs if not another terrestial based being with reptilian relations/dna. If its not a human that was exposed to some serious radiation DNA modifying materials. Will keep an EYE out for this data as it is shared SLAYER69, thanks.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I know that all babies have heads like that so they can pass through Momma a lot easier.

Maybe a deficiency in the Ancient Peruvian diet caused some harm to the physical development of children.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

It seems to me that there have been so many of these skulls found over the years and of course Nefertiti, that I am sure the test were done, long ago they simply are not going to tell the public about it.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
To add hopefully they will examine its spinal structure to determine if its spine was designed to carry a heavier head, there should be signs of tear and wear on spine i fnot natural. If spine is intact and seems to have no structural damage then it may be natural development in this way for this being.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

" Dozens of such elongated skulls have been found in many other places of the world, primarily in South and Central America in graves of the ancient indigenous civilisations. However, they've also been found in graves in France, Norway and Russia's North Caucasus region. In nearly all these cases, the remains are at least 1,500 years old. see This wide geographic stretch gives rise to yet another question: if such deformation was a fashion statement or an attempt to enhance brain capabilities, how is it possible that it was practised in many different regions of the world that had no contact with each other?"

Source

I have an interest in these skulls, and have followed the finds on these for years. I personally believe they are 100% terrestrial. But I also believe key facts about them have been withheld from the public. Maybe some of those will surface yet. I hope so.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I'm girding myself against the usual "The results were inconclusive" canned response

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I'm writing a fairly in-depth thread on elongated skulls with a new insight.

I'll be looking forward to that thread Slayer, and the new insight too. I may have some questions for you that have been rolling around in my non-elongated skull. But they will wait until I read what you have to say...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
The question in my mind has always been, Why? How did this tradition start? Were their ancestors trying to retain a certain look that they were losing through the advancing generations or mixing with more and more Homo Sapiens? or were their ancestors trying to emulate something or someone they once saw?

This has been my thought on the practice. It was either natural and/or imitated IMO, but also, that is if it were natural, that it could be one of the reasons why inbreeding was so, um, "popular" in those days.

What's also interesting to me is that this practice is separated by thousands of miles and across oceans. Some how I doubt that humans in 5000 BC or whenever actually sailed across the Pacific or Atlantic to spread the practice to South America (or vice versa: to Africa). Then we notice we have pyramids on all these continents, mummification, and other similarities like those elongated skulls.

After watching Revelations of the Pyramids, there seems to be a connection between all the ancient sites from Easter Island to Peru to Giza to Cambodia's Angkor Wat and so on. Everything is on a straight line as big as the equator. Coincidence? No, I don't so.

Looking forward to the DNA results. I have a feeling it's gonna be flayed and stretched out like the Starchild one, but here's hoping they don't milk this thing in that way, and just get to the point.
edit on 27/7/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Yea, I am curious if the majority of the skulls found across the globe all came to be relatively at the same time? Were they emulating a 'god', and if so, can one track that god in lore/legend, and how far back do the tales date? Was it elongated skulls first, then lore, or vice-versa? Is the lore similar between the different cultures? Were there trade routes connecting many of these areas? If these skulls all originated, say within 50 years, well that would be quite fascinating. Lot's of questions for sure, I too await the thread for clarification.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
There was a whole race of those beings in South America. There were some in other parts of the world too. They weren't aliens, just another humanoid race. They were pretty intelligent, probably more intelligent than humans of the time.

If anything, people tried stretching their kids heads at birth to try to have them look like these people. The tradition started opposite of what some say. These people were referred to as gods and people wanted their kids to look like the gods. Some of these people were pretty big also. I call them people even they were technically not human. I think they were leftovers of an advanced earlier race here on earth. There were some beings with long necks also, I read about them but from the articles can't tell if these were the same beings or not. Someone on the site probably knows the answer to that.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by UnaChispa

The suture cracks or whatever they are called are different on these skulls than on modern humans. They were definitely a different race of being. I wonder if these beings could successfully mate with humans. They may or may not be the fathers of the nephilim,
edit on 27-7-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

One would suspect so. Modern DNA detection/analysis machines are automated and the software isn't written to detect "alien" DNA (whatever that would look like).

Slayer I know you're a guy who likes to research stuff, so here is a question - how would you use today's technology to detect alien DNA? How could this be done?

I have no idea - might be fun to look into it!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I am also inclined to think, Birth defect.

Then again, I couldn't imagine what this child had to go through, while alive.........

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
We find them all over the planet. What's interesting to me is that many of the skulls show what appear to be thicker than normal or unusual jaw shapes. Could be my imagination.

From Russia

Peru

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Do have any "modern" pics, I mean those with this type of deformity, now?

Just wondering.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Wasn't there an argument somewhere about how the volume of some skulls would not change from conditioning, as in physically stretching the skull over time would change the shape but not volume within, and therefore some of these skulls shapes are not from force?

edit on 27-7-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Humans are a strange lot.
Why do this?

edit on 7/27/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

That's a fair question. I'm still on the fence on the whole "Ancient Alien" possibility. I'm a firm believer in the possibility of Visitations then and now.

However, To be brutally honest, I'm hoping for other lesser known terrestrial origin hominid mixtures. I do believe in the possibility of a lost or yet discovered part of our past that we have cultural and historical amnesia about for whatever varying reasons.

The oldest gigantic megalith monument builders?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join