DNA testing underway on 'alien hybrid human baby' found in Peru

page: 8
162
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
The thing about these "hybrid" claims is this.

We know what humans look like. We don't know the full range of what aliens could look like. By definition, this "hybrid" is well over 99.9% human, just by probability.


I enjoy mathematics. I didn't enjoy that.




posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 
sorry about your brother.

But the skulls in question have significant growth along the suture lines and extensive plate growth (as seen by the pics),

So I do see a difference.
(maybe I'm wrong? Support?)



If the hydrocephaly isn't extreme and joined by spinabifida, they can live a relatively long life but do suffer brain damage as a result. The head stays elongated and mis-shapen throughout their life. It's often thicker as well since as the "water" is drained the skull has already adjusted to the shape and size and continues to grow by adding thickness and closing up to the plates.

It's a human who had a deforming condition, not an alien.

sorry to burst the bubble, but it's happened in my family and I'm not an alien.... that I'm aware of anyway.

edit on 27-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)


I accept your explanation, but will still wait for final DNA analysis.

As for YOU not being an alien? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . .



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 
sorry about your brother.

But the skulls in question have significant growth along the suture lines and extensive plate growth (as seen by the pics),

So I do see a difference.
(maybe I'm wrong? Support?)



If the hydrocephaly isn't extreme and joined by spinabifida, they can live a relatively long life but do suffer brain damage as a result. The head stays elongated and mis-shapen throughout their life. It's often thicker as well since as the "water" is drained the skull has already adjusted to the shape and size and continues to grow by adding thickness and closing up to the plates.

It's a human who had a deforming condition, not an alien.

sorry to burst the bubble, but it's happened in my family and I'm not an alien.... that I'm aware of anyway.

edit on 27-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)


I accept your explanation, but will still wait for final DNA analysis.

As for YOU not being an alien? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . .


If the DNA comes back strange, I'll have mine tested!!!!



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CiAlice

Originally posted by Gorman91
The thing about these "hybrid" claims is this.

We know what humans look like. We don't know the full range of what aliens could look like. By definition, this "hybrid" is well over 99.9% human, just by probability.


I enjoy mathematics. I didn't enjoy that.


oh good!!! Can you tell me what the best voting system is based on May's Theorem, Arrow's Theorem, CWC and MC with the execption of IIA since all regular voting systems violate it?



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by VoidHawk
 


There is no "testing positive for alien". At most the DNA would display unrecognized sequences.


Which the Starchild skull did, and which everyone here is ignoring.

Before anyone posts any more drivel about maybe, maybe not, go over and look at the many videos Brien Foerster has posted on Youtube, and also the information Lloyd Pye has recently posted about the Starchild skull (which was at least an adolescent by the time it died due to the teeth age). Pye especially has gotten a real short shrift for the research he has done and is continuing to do. The first DNA tests were botched, the later ones found DNA that was not compatible with any known on this planet... one of the reasons he needs to keep asking for money is state of the art testing is extremely expensive and the scientific community is refusing to cooperate with him. Brien Foerster is not part of the medical or anthropologic educational community (much like the Military-Industrial Complex, always having secrets and the false barriers put up by those who only learn from books, from others who also learned from the same books...) and when he gets his DNA tests, he will report them honestly, I have no doubt of that.

1. There are hundreds of these cone head shaped skulls in South America with the corresponding looking ones like Akhenaton and his relatives. The number alone points to something besides birth defects because people with serious birth defects don't tend to survive to adulthood and rarely reproduce. They would have been considered outcasts, not given Pharoah status. In a struggling society, any anomaly like this is a death sentence, precious food was not wasted on a child that likely would not survive.

2. The cranial volume of these skulls is 20-25% larger than present day humans. You can reshape the skull all you want but you can't increase the size of the brain. And yes, the jaws are massive compared to ours, and their teeth structure and number differs. They have extra holes in the back of their head for veins and nerves to go through, that 'we' don't have. When these skulls are forensically recreated to show the facial structure, they look very much different from us. The Foerster videos show this.

3. It wasn't from hydrocephalus, which leaves tell-tale markings, or actually the lack of them, on the interior of the skull. These skulls had brains filling the entire area, as evidenced by vein markings imprinted on the interior of the skull. The so-called 'experts' who diagnosed the Starchild skull as hydrocephalic, progeria victims, etc. were hacks who refused to look at the skull in any detail. You would think scientists would have a shred of curiosity about them, but most choose to avoid ridicule from their equally brain-dead peers.

4. No other known genetic anomaly, defect or disease accounts for the MANY differences in these skulls from humans. One of the biggest is the lack of the normal suture pattern. The Starchild skull is way thicker than normal human bone, more like tooth enamel, has fibers running through it that have never been seen before, and was nearly impossible to cut in the normal way for sampling. It's also far lighter in weight.

Go look over the material, it's fascinating. Unless you just like to debunk things with very little information.

My take on it? Well for one thing, look at the aerial photographs of the Nazca lines. In at least one, there's a mountain with its top missing. Someone in the distant past took the entire top off of a mountain, making it look exactly like a landing strip. Cocaine, thought restricted to S. America, has been found in Egyptian mummies. Pyramids, the world over, made by still unexplained methods. Most of the ancient megalolithic sites are at very high altitudes. These people traveled the world, and easily and they seem, oddly, to have preferred thin air.

I think we were visited repeatedly and in the ancient past by genetically similar but far more evolved beings. They were from the sky and had technology that 'couldn't be distinguished from magic'. They were revered as Gods, interbred with, and their features including large cone shaped skulls were emulated. They probably came and went for eons and may still be visiting now, for all we know.
edit on 27-7-2012 by signalfire because: spelling



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire
 

All you're doing is repeating what Lloyd Pye claims about the genetics of his skull. You don't know any more about the validity of those claims than I do.


In at least one, there's a mountain with its top missing. Someone in the distant past took the entire top off of a mountain, making it look exactly like a landing strip.
It's called a mesa. The top was not taken off. The terrain around it eroded.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 7/27/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by speculativeoptimist
 


I'm girding myself against the usual "The results were inconclusive" canned response


Same here.

To which my response has always been .. Why were they inconclusive? Especially when the technology is there and the answer CAN be concluded...even if it's ...'we don't know and do not have any DNA on file to match" (if that scenario should present itself)

I can live with that answer~!



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
How do you know how much I know about it?

Really... Mesa? Really?

Here, at 1:05 in

www.youtube.com...
edit on 27-7-2012 by signalfire because: trying to get link to work



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire
 


You're just repeating what someone told you. I'm telling you what happens from personal experience as well as all the medical history to go with it. It's hydrocephaly and when the genetic tests come back and show that it's a human speciman, that will endorse what I just told you.

Your far fetched theories are very insulting to someone who lost a brother due to the illness and I take great offense in the ignorance you are displaying, especially in your comments concerning hydrocephaly which you know NOTHING about!



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I'm sorry for the loss of your brother (and since you responded to my post within a few minutes, you obviously haven't looked at the material I cited) but hydrocephaly increases the size of the skull in a certain way. The water fills the top of the skull out, not brain material. In the Starchild skull, the imprint of the brain itself, as well as the veins feeding it, is clearly evident. Not hydrocephaly, as discussed by people with neurology training, who actually inspected the skull. That's about as official as it gets. Your emotion is getting in the way of actual research into the issue at hand.



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire
 

A mesa. Yes.





posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Funny how the surrounding mountains aren't 'mesa'd'.



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
I'm sorry for the loss of your brother (and since you responded to my post within a few minutes, you obviously haven't looked at the material I cited) but hydrocephaly increases the size of the skull in a certain way. The water fills the top of the skull out, not brain material. In the Starchild skull, the imprint of the brain itself, as well as the veins feeding it, is clearly evident. Not hydrocephaly, as discussed by people with neurology training, who actually inspected the skull. That's about as official as it gets. Your emotion is getting in the way of actual research into the issue at hand.


Cite your "official sources" because I say they are outright WRONG. This is what people are telling you who want you to believe them. Please provide the credible sources that claim what you are saying as I disagree with your statements and see them as not being credible.

..... take your time and get them up by morning because I'm going to bed.


edit on 27-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


Go over and read the Starchild material. Ask a neurologist if a hydrocephalic skull will have vein and brain imprints in the area where the fluid was collecting.

Did your brother's skull have fibers in it, never before seen in bone tissue? Was it extremely lightweight and extraordinarily strong? Was it symmetrical? Was he missing a normal suture in the skull? Were all his sutures fused, as seen in the Starchild skull, signifying age and health? Probably not, since the way the skull expands in hydrocephaly is the sutures widen horrifically, rather than fuse.

This site is supposed to be about 'denying ignorance', not jumping on posts inside of a few minutes denying the information in them...
edit on 27-7-2012 by signalfire because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire
 

Take a geology class (along with a course in genetics and birth abnormalities so you can verify Pye's claims) and you might find out why.




posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I already believe in aliens so this isn't as important to me,but maybe the rest will join if the evidence show enough unknowns.



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by CiAlice

Originally posted by Gorman91
The thing about these "hybrid" claims is this.

We know what humans look like. We don't know the full range of what aliens could look like. By definition, this "hybrid" is well over 99.9% human, just by probability.


I enjoy mathematics. I didn't enjoy that.


oh good!!! Can you tell me what the best voting system is based on May's Theorem, Arrow's Theorem, CWC and MC with the execption of IIA since all regular voting systems violate it?


Sure.



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Here's a long shot but would they maybe be letting us know they are here by showing us a little at a time? So not to alarm us but to educate and be accepted gradually (for whatever reason)?



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Sorry to burst anyone's bubble on here, but I simply think this is due to a genetic defect in a human genome.

The skeleton seems to be the exact same as a human. It's just a head deformity.

The fact that there were several skeletons could indicate siblings, having similar genetic profiles (having come from the same parents).

Recessive alleles can cause a wide range of genetic deformities, without any apparent defect in the parents. Cystic Fibrosis is a classic example of this.
edit on 28-7-2012 by chemistry because: extra information



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire

I think we were visited repeatedly and in the ancient past by genetically similar but far more evolved beings. They were from the sky and had technology that 'couldn't be distinguished from magic'. They were revered as Gods, interbred with, and their features including large cone shaped skulls were emulated. They probably came and went for eons and may still be visiting now, for all we know.
edit on 27-7-2012 by signalfire because: spelling


I think you should replace "think" with "have a hunch" until the DNA testing is complete on both skulls, Pye and Peru.





top topics
 
162
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join