It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA testing underway on 'alien hybrid human baby' found in Peru

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
That's a really strange skeleton.

I find it really odd that the "child's skull" is as big as the adult researcher's skull who is holding it.
It would be very surprising to come across a child with a head that big.

Thanks for the read, it was really interesting.

edit on 28-7-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by SLAYER69

Out of all the skulls like this I have seen, this one looks like more than just 'shaping it' from birth. It looks more like a birth defect or a genuine alien, imo.(says the armchair archeologist and ancient aliens fan)

Genuine alien I think is a leap that doesn't warrant being made as of yet.. that's an extremism with very little supporting evidence.. it's why the alien/ufo community is never taken very seriously also..The need to believe and thereby also prove .. drives the group so much that it tends to forgo facts and just pile on as much as it can to try to support the idealogy.

The alien/ufo topic DESERVES attention from the mainstream science community but they tend to avoid because of all the stigma brought on by the community because of all the nonsensical things thrown in..

With that mini rant having been said.. I quoted you because I tend to agree to the first bit.. shaping or birth defect? or possibly both.. any sort of jumping to conclusions should be avoided however.. this skull is little more than a curiosity until it's determined.. calling it an alien hybrid baby as the op's subject has done is silly so early on in my mind though I realize he was using verbiage from the story so not fault to be had this time =)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Looking at the skull my guess is that it's terrestrial.
Reasons are that there 'appears' to be a kind of boney structure, maybe a nose?
Also the mouth appears to be quite wide which is different from the usual small slit described for a mouth.
Given that there is also other bones there surely they can look at different structures of the arms, ribs ect..

You never know though, anything's possible!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

I find it really odd that the "child's skull" is as big as the adult researcher's skull who is holding it.

Cephalic disorders can cause enlarged skulls.. it happens and it's happened through history.. combined with ritualistic skull shaping, this would and could very well explain it..it's certainly an interesting find.. but jumping to conclusions should be avoided until there are facts =) .. IMO

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by VoidHawk

As for the DNA test, I feel if there is any possibility that it would test positive for alien we'll never be told the truth.

There is no "testing positive for alien". At most the DNA would display unrecognized sequences.

I've mention this a number of times that our present systems of DNA detection multiples and analyse DNA we are use to dealing with not something 'different', of course if it 'different' then the system won't work......
with Pye's skull (the only one I am calling alien at this point) the artificial manipulation is what makes it alien. how else was this accomplished? bamboo technology?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ukredstar
Looking at the skull my guess is that it's terrestrial.
Reasons are that there 'appears' to be a kind of boney structure, maybe a nose?
Also the mouth appears to be quite wide which is different from the usual small slit described for a mouth.
Given that there is also other bones there surely they can look at different structures of the arms, ribs ect..

You never know though, anything's possible!

Taking the other side for just a moment, I tend to try to avoid the idea of things like this being alien because they tend not to be .. the only issue I take with what you said is that it assumes we know what an alien looks like.. or that there's only one species for that matter... I for one don't buy into the story that we've ever encountered "greys" .. .. but even if they do exist .. there could very well be countless variations.. and who's to say they even have to be humanoid in appearance? I mean look at the variety of life on this planet.. what if a species evolved such as a canine breed that gained intelligence? .. it's a stretch I know.. no opposable thumbs ( unless the alien canine evolved them! .. gasp )

This could very well be an alien ... but I just generally doubt it .. and the logical mind in me won't even consider that possibility without evidence because the unlikelihood is just too great.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Cephalic disorders can cause enlarged skulls.. it happens and it's happened through history.. combined with ritualistic skull shaping, this would and could very well explain it..it's certainly an interesting find.. but jumping to conclusions should be avoided until there are facts =) .. IMO

there are many ways to differentiate hydrocephalic skulls from skulls that are genetically supposed to be that way, so throwing that blanket excuse over all this is at best misleading and ignoring the differences is well ignorant

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by VoidHawk

As for the DNA test, I feel if there is any possibility that it would test positive for alien we'll never be told the truth.

There is no "testing positive for alien". At most the DNA would display unrecognized sequences.

I've mention this a number of times that our present systems of DNA detection multiples and analyse DNA we are use to dealing with not something 'different', of course if it 'different' then the system won't work......
with Pye's skull (the only one I am calling alien at this point) the artificial manipulation is what makes it alien. how else was this accomplished? bamboo technology?

Anything "different" would be alien .. alien is a word so over-used that people automatically, and erroneously associated with little green men from mars or something.. Alien is simply something not native to an area .. guests in my house are aliens =)

But even if the DNA is "alien" as in unknown or previously un-seen .. it doesn't make it non-terrestrial either.. that again is a huge leap to make ..finding another species of hominid would be huge, but automatically assuming it's not of this earth is silly and baseless I would think..

I suspect we'll find that it's human.. and an oddity of history

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

You jumped to conclusions.

I made no conclusions other than "I would be surprised to come across it".

Did I say anything about it's origins or causation? Nope. I left that in the air to be decided at a later date when more evidence is provided.

So why are you jumping to the conclusion that I jumped to a conclusion?
You should probably avoid it until I make a clear statement rather than assuming I inferred it, which I didn't infer anything.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

You jumped to conclusions.

I made no conclusions other than "I would be surprised to come across it".

Did I say anything about it's origins or causation? Nope. I left that in the air to be decided at a later date when more evidence is provided.

So why are you jumping to the conclusion that I jumped to a conclusion?
You should probably avoid it until I make a clear statement rather than assuming I inferred it, which I didn't infer anything.

Pardon - but just to clarify, I never said YOU jumped to conclusions, you didn't .. so forgive that for not being clearly spelled .. I said jumping to conclusions should be avoided, it was intended to be general .. because it's happening in the thread.. again, sorry you thought I meant you.. I didn't =)
edit on 7/28/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
i swear i read about this a few months ago. DNA testing isn't fast but it doesn't take a few months either. i am doubting we'll ever get any information.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This is the same crap over and over again. Just like all the previous star child and other skull threads claiming that they are finally going to be DNA tested and everyone goes crazy saying that they can't wait for the results. Well how many years and false claims has it been since then? Have they ever found any DNA evidence or anything what so ever claiming any skulls to be alien? What is all the sudden hype with this skull compared to all the rest?
edit on 28-7-2012 by LGND1SOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pepeluacho
reply to post by UnaChispa

Can you help me out and try to explain the size of those eye sockets?

That's like the third time somebody has raised this question in this thread.
I know I don't have an explanation.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I've been watching every episode on every season of Ancient Aliens for 3 years now. I find every aspect of Ancient Aliens to be extremely interesting. I wish there was time, affordability and opportunity to join Dr. Brien on his expedition....it would be so very fascinating experience when the do find proof that these elongated skulls are either from nature, mixed DNA or made that way for a reason, the reason being known though or understood. I wish I could afford to help out and even help find something related that could answer more questions. I suppose I will have to keep watching any documentaries that will be coming up on this topic and stay in tune via on-line internet. Thank you!

edit on 07/16/1964 by StarryNight7 because: I found a spelling error I missed the 1st time, and decided that it could be a bit more clear of a reply.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

Out of all the skulls like this I have seen, this one looks like more than just 'shaping it' from birth. It looks more like a birth defect or a genuine alien, imo.(says the armchair archeologist and ancient aliens fan)

Genuine alien I think is a leap that doesn't warrant being made as of yet.. that's an extremism with very little supporting evidence.. it's why the alien/ufo community is never taken very seriously also..The need to believe and thereby also prove .. drives the group so much that it tends to forgo facts and just pile on as much as it can to try to support the idealogy.

The alien/ufo topic DESERVES attention from the mainstream science community but they tend to avoid because of all the stigma brought on by the community because of all the nonsensical things thrown in..

Fabrication. You don't know what you are saying is true. The mainstream scientific community does the same thing. But you are so quick to jump on their bandwagon and speak for them. We aren't scientists, what do you expect? You think the alien/ufo group of regular people is any different than anyone else? Come on.... You can't speak for the entire scientific community, you have no idea why they tends to avoid these topics. Acting like you actually know what you are talking about...
edit on 28-7-2012 by theroguelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Of course what we are all really , really hoping for is the results to come back with a clear .."we have never seen anything like this before , its 100% totally alien". But like all the other strange skulls its more than likely going to come back with some ambiguous results that are going to be argued about for the next 10 years.

Lets hope they use a named reputable lab with named respected scientists.

edit on 28-7-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Seems I'm late to the party.
This type of skull has been found all over the world. Most of the time they are hidden from public view. The ones in Peru were put on display only recently.

If as some of you say this is some kind of "disorder", it was then pandemic.

A simple search for "elongated Skulls" would have brought you a wealth of info, including some who are desparately trying to fit it into the known.
www.bing.com...

You will note that when they photographed and wrote about those mummies that they found in China, they did not say anything about the shapes of their heads, neither did they give any clear photo of what they actually looked like.
The same can be said for the ones they found in South America. They did say that they had red, blonde and brown hair, but I have not seen any photos of them.

Some of the Egyptian Pharaohs had elongated skulls, as already noted, but there were others than Tut.
You can see my rendition of what they may have looked like here:
www.the-oh-zone.com...

Unfortunately one of the most informative links is now a dead end.
I do have a hard copy of the article and may copy it and put it up.
I thought another site had it and will look further before I do that.

THere is some interesting info here:
www.puppstheories.com...

And more info: www.andaman.org...

And still more with lots of pics: web.archive.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

if the dna has been artificially manipulated it implies not only an intelligence behind it but a motive with intention. Did another terrestrial species exist in our past who had this ability? Pye's skull has a FOX-P2 gene that is more different to human than frogs to human yet the skull is more humanoid than frogs. What does that tell us? Can you answer that?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Pye's skull has a FOX-P2 gene that is more different to human than frogs to human yet the skull is more humanoid than frogs.

What does that tell us?

That you need to provide a reference to the study (not some fringe website) that confirms this claim. That's a good start..

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Thanks fro providing us the links, Checking them out now

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join